Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:09 am

"Sure thing Jo~Chan!~" She says, smiling as she works with you over the next several minutes to get things cleaned up. Along the way she also playfully teases you every so often, sneaking a peck to the cheek or a light smack to your ass, even playing footsie with you as you help her clean the dishes.

Once the two of you are done, she beams and pulls you into a hug, nuzzling your cheek as she purrs out "Sooo... lets see what other sexy, girly costumes you have shall we Jo~chan?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:31 am

"Yeah, let's do that then," Jo replied while leading the way to his room, nervously unlocking the door to his closet after doing so in order to show her the cosplays that he had hidden inside of there, looking nervously at Amy as he slid the doors of it open, hoping that she wouldn't laugh at him for choosing such ridiculous outfits.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:36 pm

Rather than making fun of you or laughing, she ooed and ahed at the sight of the various costumes. You hear her naming a few of them, so she doesn't seem to recognize a few. She pulls one such costume out and holds it up to you, grinning as she says "Well, I think you'd look very cute in this. What's it cosplaying for?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:01 pm

"That one is actually part of a set," Jo smiled weakly as he pulled the other two ends of that outfit out, looking a little embarrassed as he did so. "I don't actually know what they are for, but it was a real bargain to get three cosplays for that price that looked like this, so I picked them up."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:22 am

Looking at the three of them, she settled upon the cute, simpler white one as she said "Go ahead Jo~chan, put it on so I can see how sexy and cute you look in it." As she hands it to you, you notice her own skirt perking up a bit as a certain rod of hers gets excited at the prospect, sending a shiver down your spine as you recall how it felt for her cock to be stuffed inside your ass...
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:00 am

Putting on his clothing, Jo still tried having all of the clothing, looking towards Amy as he thought for a couple of seconds and pointed towards the other versions of her, asking, "can you please put one of these on too? It would be for the best if we were both in some sort of character."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Smirking at your request, she quickly grabs the sexier, more dominating looking black set, stripping out of her clothes as she placed her full body on display for you, her own cock hardening as she watched you get dressed, licking her lips as she too got to work donning the costume.

When she was finished she did a little spin and looked to you as she asked "How do I look Jo~Chan?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:45 pm

While Amy was getting dressed, Jo stepped over to where his computer was grabbing a set of makeup that he had there so he could help her, but also secretly turning on the web-camera that was facing their bed

"You look wonderful, Senpai," Jo moaned, opening the makeup kit and asking, "Do you want me to apply some makeup too?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:39 pm

"Hmm... how about I apply it on you first?" She asked, stalking over as she cupped your chin, her eyes holding a strange look in them as she instead snatched the kit from you and said "Actually, I think I will just put some on you... you already look so cute and girly right now, and a bit of makeup is the final touch you need... then I'll take some time to ravish your tight ass, hmhmhmhmhm. Hows that sound Jo~chan?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:03 pm

"That sounds like it is the best idea then," Jo replied with a smile as he sat down and let her put on the make-up as best she was able to, making sure that the camera was properly following them while doing so. "Are you sure that you don't want to have any makeup from me then?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Expertly applying the make-up upon you, she squeals happily as she shows you a reflection of yourself... showing you indeed a very cute, sexy girl looking back at you, the image sending a strange thrill through you as she says "Oh, you can put some make up on me too... fair is fair... but if you do something I don't like, I'll have to punish you."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:27 pm

"I'll go for a minimalist approach then, since there only seems to be a little touching up that needs to be done then," Jo replied while touching up Amy's face with her make-up, even adding on a little bit more lipstick then he probably should have done so.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:18 am

When you finished, she looked herself over in the mirror, seeming to be satisfied before putting the kit away on your nearby desk as she slowly strutted towards you, pushing you to the bed as she said "Mhmmhm... now that we're both looking so cute and sexy... I think its time we had some naughty fun. Don't you agree?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:43 am

"Of course, Sempai!" Jo replied, pulling out Amy's cock while parting his own hair so that they could kiss easier, not even really loosing any time as his hand reached down to stroke her cock. making sure that the camera was getting all of what was going on now.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:24 am

Unaware of the camera as it rolled, she pressed her lips to your as she groaned deeply, her cock hardening completely under your ministrations as she rocked it against your crotch, her hands wandering over you as she pressed her lips harder to your own. It wasn't long before her tongue was dominating your mouth, the sensation of Amy being in such a position over you sending more of those strange shivers through you as she began working a hand around to your ass, groping and pinching it before sliding a finger inside.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Feeling her fingers, and her tongue, dominating him in such a way made Jo moan out a little more then he would be comfortable admitting, still attempting to masturbate Amy's cock while his other hand massaged her asshole in much the same way she was his.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:26 am

This continued on for a few moments, but soon Amy pulled away, her cocks tip glistening with pre-cum as she brought it up to your ass, lightly probing your entrance as she rubbed your outer thighs. "Ready for some more fun Jo~chan? I hope you don't hold back with all the cute sounds I know you can make." Shen then pushed forward, sliding her cock into your ass and stuffing you as she only stopped once she had hilted inside of you.

"Hehehe... such a tight, naughty ass. Tell me how it feels Jo~chan... to have my sexy cock plugging you up like this."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Jo had to work a little on the quick side to make sure that they were still in frame when she penetrated his ass, letting out a moan as her cock slid all the way inside of him, his own cock leaking a little bit as he tried to organize his thoughts together.

"It..." Jo began, failing to have the right words come to his mind while he was speaking. "It feels likes...it's so good I can't even think straight."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:30 pm

Amy giggled at that, giving you a more gentle, if still domineering kiss as she ran a hand through your hair. She then reached underneath your shit, circling a nipple with one hand while the other gripped your ass. "Well, if this feels good... it's about to feel even better."

With a grin, she pulled out, leaving only the tip inside, and then she slammed on back home, groaning as your tight ass wrapped around her member. She quickly repeated the process, fucking your ass nice and fast as she gazed down upon you, a grin on her face.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:43 pm

"It does feel even better then I thought it would feel," Jo replied with a moan, thrusting himself back against Amy as powerfully he was capable of doing so, trying to get her to reach down even deeper inside of him, moaning even deeper as he felt some of his semen shooting out of his cock right now, looking up into her eyes while thinking of having an orgasm now.
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games