Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:14 pm

Strands of thick pre-cum release from your cock as she fucks your ass, and again those strange feelings from before phase into your mind... though with the pleasure being inflicted as Amy's cock drives against your P-spot again and again, you don't find such thoughts bothering you much. "Mhmm... aha... come on Jo~chan, make more of those cute, sexy sounds... heheh, you sound so much like a girl when you make them... mmm... but that just makes me want you even more."

Her fucking gains in speed as she lifts your rear up a bit, pushing further into you as her speed picks up, now fucking you nice and hard as she groans, you can feel her cock twitching within you as it stirs your insides up.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:16 pm

"I want more!" Jo cried, his mind going blank as he felt an orgasm building inside of her, feeling her own cock starting to grow as he wanted nothing more right now then to become pregnant from her seed, his mind not even realizing how impossible this was by begging, "Please, pour your hot seed inside of me now!"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:46 pm

With a happy giggle, Amy pumped in and out of your ass with a growing flurry, your own orgasm coming just a second before her's as your cock leaps, jets of hot cum shooting out on top of you as some of it lands on your face, the smell filling your lungs as its heat seeps into your skin. A moment later, Amy hilts herself inside of you, her cock jerking as rope after rope of sticky cum shoots out, filling your ass with her powerful seed and leaving you with a warm, full feeling in your bowels as she pants above you, grinning at your face as she says "That is such a sexy look for you Jo~chan... wish I could take a picture of it."
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games