Return to Savarra [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Return to Savarra [LazyKitsune]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:27 pm

Sweaty and overwhelmed as he is, Heinrich can only groan in response to your praise. It's an understandable enough feeling. You can't imagine most men were accustomed to cumming so hard, for so long, that they put even beasts of burden to shame with their loads. Though he might have protested your affection for his corrupted endowment in a calmer time, in the heat of the moment, he at least has the good sense to scoot himself further back onto the bed when you rise up onto your feet, having a good idea of just what drastic measures you mean to employ. When you straddle him, his eyes try to maintain contact with your own, but it's a fools errand. You can see the hunger in them, the need, and with a gorgeous example of femininity hovering over him? He can't help but allow them to drift down, admiring every curve your body has to offer him. His shaft bucks in anticipation, almost as if it had a mind of its own, as you grind your tight, wet folds all over its underside. A particularly heavy throb sends a fat wad of pre-cum across his shirt, but he doesn't seem to have the presence of mind to care. All that matters in the moment was enjoying your body, and when you finally line his flared head up with your sex and sink down, he arches his back down into the mattress, the strength of his hips causing you to rise even as you fall.

It must take an incredible amount of restraint to control himself as you ride him. You can tell, by how white his knuckles go when he balls his hands into fists and grips at his sheets. Every foul, infernal instinct whispered into his mind by the monstrous cock you straddle must tell him to grab you, pin you, fuck you and ruin you. A sad thing that he doesn't, but it's likely for the best. You were there to soothe the flames that threatened to consume him, not stoke them all the hotter. If it couldn't be helped and he just had to rut you into his bed like a tight, wet elven cocksleeve, then that would just be part of the treatment to come. But not the goal! Not yet...

It's certainly not like you don't have quite a bit of fun to have even atop him. Your folds welcome him as far as they can with your initial drop, and the smooth motion of your hips welcome ever more into your depths, working up to the grand insertion that was his magnificent, unholy manhood. He snarls through gritted teeth as you rock atop him, but it's not for discomfort. Instead, it's to fight off the need to grunt and groan, showing his appreciation with the noises you expect from a man enjoying your company. The poor priest seems to fight the urge to enjoy himself, though his body certainly betrays his need. His eyes glue themselves to your bust, bouncing freely with the motion of your svelte body, and his hands eventually lose their grip on the sheets only to glue themselves to your waist. His hands are rough and strong, still befitting a fighting man though he had left his blade behind some time ago, and they all but maul the softness of your hips and thighs, gripping and stroking instinctively as you ride more and more of his monstrous cock with each passing moment.

"Lumia, it's good... Forgive this old man his weakness, but it's good!"

His hips buck in tandem with his statement, his body adding a sincerity to his words. It helps bury a few more inches into you, his hips rocking upwards in rhythm with your own, a sloppy, suction-filled noise accompanying each of your descents, your juices beginning to drip down his length along with the generous dollops of pre that coat your walls and squirt out besides.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:11 pm

The poor man was clearly, deeply conflicted about letting himself enjoy what was happening. As equal parts unfortunate as it was understandable, he clearly felt at odds with maintaining the austerity and devotion that were a credit to the strong will that had helped carry him so far and indulging in the 'gift' this demon had left behind and burdened him with. A part of me wondered if he would have been more agreeable to a coupling prior to his body's corruption. Surely Lumia would not expect celibacy from her subjects, given her area of dominion. Perhaps, as a follower of a fertility goddess, on some level Heinrich shared the same holy desire as his niece, to reproduce and make plenty of their goddess' gifts. Though unlike Leah who craved to carry Cyrus' litter, Heinrich might be picturing myself swelling with his young. If he desired me knocked up, he was yet to say anything on the matter, though he was starting to be more open about his enjoyment of our coupling. Though I dearly wished to help him enjoy it more. As much as the goal was to help unburden him of the strain the demon left him with, I also wanted this to be a wonderful experience for him - as pleasurable as it was restorative.

"No forgiveness is needed, priest. I'm sure your goddess understands." I sigh between heavy breaths as I work my hips on his cock, well trained as they are from riding all manner of cocks throughout the centuries. "There is no weakness in enjoying pleasure freely given. Fuck me, Heinrich! Use my as a receptacle for all that corruption. Pour it out of yourself and into me so you may finally get some proper rest. And if you enjoy my body while you do, I will only find such attention flattering."

I prove my words when I see his eyes following the bounce and sway of my tits so intensely. I stretch my arms up as I ride his cock, slowly bending them over my head and clasping my hands over the back of my neck, thrusting my bust out to make an even more prominent show of how my girls bounced. Rolling my hips around his cock, I bite my lip, letting his own hands grip and stroke freely along the curve of my thighs as I give him a lustful smile. "You're a brave and strong man, defending this town as you have. It is an honour for me to bring you pleasure. Mhmm~ And you're bringing me plenty of pleasure too while we're at it. I've been called on gods to reward their champions for noble service before in the distant past. Perhaps Lumia had some hand in guiding me here for a similar purpose. I don't claim to know for certain but ~ah~ this does feel right!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:46 pm

Your words of comfort only seem to embolden the priest. Not that it was a particularly hard thing to accomplish in your current position, of course. The comfort of the lips of your mouth was of little compare to the comfort offered between the lips of your pussy. The bitch-breaker between his legs continues to throb and buck as you skillfully work your hips atop him, welcoming more and more of the demonic invader inside you with every roll and rock you make. It's certainly helped by his greedy, needy grasping of your hips and thighs and the way he pumps upwards to meet you, his hips still strong despite the ordeals he's been through. Lost in his hunger for your body, he'd be liable to bruise you with how hard he seems to grip at your plush lower body, though his eyes cannot pry themselves from the big, bouncing prizes your upper offers him.

"Living Gods... Yes! Reward me! I need it! Deserve it!"

You can feel him throbbing all the harder as you gift him with the relief he so desperately needs, not least because his length has long since begun to bulge your tummy with his heft. A mortal woman would likely have broken long before he managed such a feat, but your body was made for greater than that. Your pussy seems to welcome the huge equine tool like an old friend, perhaps conforming to memories of a better time in the world, where you would reward champion and steed alike with the bounty of your body. It surges and bucks as you take more and more of it inside yourself until you can feel the curve of your ass rocking against the heavy sack beneath his pride with every sloppy drop of your hips.

"Haah! Lumia's, it's good! It's too good! I can't... I can't hold it! I need it! Need to... Oh... Arrrghhhaahh!"

The poor man screams over the hot, wet schlicking that accompanies every meeting of your sexes. The peak he hits must at once be agony and paradise, the town's holy man bucking up into you so hard as he reaches his plateau that he arches his back off the mattress below and hikes you several inches into the air. His arms pull you into him as if his life depended on it, his exclamations more like the roar of a beast than the cries of a man. Perhaps it's fitting, given the load to come.

You can feel it coming long before it even makes its way up his shaft. The hard muscles of his torso tense and tense, the big, cushiony balls you settle and rock against rhythmically contracting with them. The huge shaft which so thoroughly stretched your body throbs hard once, twice, three, and four times, the fat cum vein down the center bulging as it works the colossal load up to his flared head. Then, on the fifth and mightiest throb, he erupts within you, filling you with the potent, infernal seed you had come savor the taste of not so long before.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:42 pm

Hearing him give in to his enjoyment of the moment makes me feel no insignificant amount of pride in my work. And excitement. A burning passion that was being stoked from the beginning of the encounter ignited to nearly double its intensity at seeing such fervour come from the priest. Not just seeing, but feeling as well, it was as if he needed to fuck me. It reminded me of a time long since past, but more importantly it encouraged me to keep going and make sure I rung every ounce of corruption I could from his cock and into my needy pussy.

"You do deserve it!" I cried out in response. "Fuck..." I bit my lip, feeling him carving his cock into me with such ferocity that I could feel my very core shaking with each thrust. Thrust didn't even feel like it did justice the act he was subjecting me to. It was more like slammed me down on his cock while driving it up into me. A skewering, repeated over and over in a primal, carnal worship of the pleasure I was making him feel and he was returning to me in kind. "You deserve it so much! You fought like a champion! You stayed strong like a champion! And -Ah! Oh goodness! You FUCK like a champion!"

I took more and more of him into me, well past what was likely any other woman in the town could manage. My arms dropped and my hands clung to his shoulders as if out of fear of being flung off his impressive cock by the force of his thrusts. My nails dug into his skin as I found myself struggling to control my face, pleasure spilling out of my expression with every twitch and flop of my tongue. "H-Heinrich!" I moaned out, my voice quivering and whimpering between moans. "You feel so good Heinrich! Fuck, keep going! Empty it all out into me! You don't need to deal with this burden alone! Share it with me, Heinrich! Pump it all into me! I'll take whatever you need to give me. Fuck, it feels so good!"

His cock has no issue driving me to orgasm, but the greatest peak came from feeling each mounting twitch work its way along his shaft while it was buried all the way into me. Each pulse that drew his incoming load closer to its release had my cunt grip tightly to his shaft as bolts of pleasure ran through my body. Each one an orgasm in its own right, only for the weight of them all together to be matched by the climax that rocked my body as his seed burst into me, like a torrent of corrupted essence. It may be beyond even my body to hold all of it, but it would take as much as it could. Through all the pleasure, though, I never lost sight of my main objective. With his seed pumping into me with not a hair's length protection, I drew upon the energy within me that had absorbed lustful essence before and attempted to use this to take in the corruption from Heinrich and see if I could deal with it within my body and ease his burden in another way.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:09 am

Your pussy works and works and works, squeezing and milking the inhuman shaft buried inside you with all the ardor it can manage. There seems to be no end to the deluge of seed that the priest provides you: his hips buck in time with every powerful throb, his shaft jumping so hard it causes your stomach to bounce along with it. By the time his flared head manages to pump another long, impossibly thick rope of infernal cum into your very deepest parts, it's already being followed by another and another. But you persist in your efforts despite that. You rock and gyrate and grind atop him, helping coax more and more of the poison within him out with every skilled motion and hot gasp. You open yourself to the torrent of demonic essence that flows so readily from him...

And then you begin to feel it. The power that shook you from your slumber. The insidious force that had begun to taint the lands you once called your own. It's a strange thing, a temptation that threatens to consume and consume until there is nothing left to fill the void it leaves behind but mindless, rutting lust. The future you saw in your mind's eye as you slumbered feels all the more real as you come face to-face (or rather, cock-to-womb) with it. A noxious power that threatens to leave all of Savarra a fuck-drunk wasteland if left unchecked.

A prospect that fills you with a transcendent sense of delight, worryingly enough.

The tingle of excitement that manages to race up your spine with each hard buck of your captive audience manages to bring you back down from your peak. The darkness that welled up within you seems to abate for the time being. As your senses return to you, you find yourself collapsing forward onto Heinrich's chest, the older gentleman finally allowing his back to drop down against the sheets of his sweat-soaked mattress.

Laying atop him as you are, you can feel his muscles relax as he finds some ease in your embrace. His shaft still throbs inside you, bucking wetly inside the velvety embrace of your sex, but as he winds down from his release, you can see a level of peace reach the hard lines of his stoic face. Perhaps more shocking is that you can manage to lay atop him at all: his voluminous orgasm all but ensured your belly had bulged enough to make you look pregnant many times over. Yet in place of his hellish progeny, your tummy is as svelte as ever, barring the slighter bump caused by his still very sizable package claiming your depths.

"Living Gods... It feels like it's been years..."

The holy man beneath you pants in what must be an intense sensation of relief, his strong, callused hands having drifted around to stroke the curve of your supple behind with all the care of a lover. You get the idea that he's not even aware he's doing it, his instincts simply guiding him to touch you.

"Mmhmff... You have my, gah... My apologies for what just occurred. The foul creature... she made me something I am not."

It's almost difficult to see why he'd apologize for absolutely carving you out as he had, but even as you lay in the comfort of a man's arms, you can feel the tingle in the back of your mind. The dark, seductive whisper that accompanied whatever taint you had managed to siphon off him. The force that drove him to such heights would have never allowed him the mercy of an afterglow.

"Are you alright? I must confess, in all my years as a paladin in service to Lady Lumia, I never conducted such an... unconventional exorcism."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:57 am

As the weight of Heinrich's tainted load growing within me, so to did I feel a swell of that same corrupted energy that first stirred me from my slumber. An unbridled lust, as bitter as it was sweet with how it fed into me the very sexual energies I had grown so dependent on as a spirit - yet they were different, adulterated by vile intent. "Purity" was a word not even my most devout followers would think of to describe me, nor did I ever pay much mind to the chaste ideals of more pious walks of life than my own, yet there was something inherently pure and true about the eroticism I normally came hand in hand with. Sex, pleasure, delight, all core aspects of life itself. Yet what I felt within Heinrich, pounding against my womb with reckless fury, was impure. There was a thirst for pleasure that denied any chance of being sated, but instead beckoned an eternal pursuit of greater heights of need. No true happiness, only an endless rut and conquest. For a moment, I feared I had greatly misjudged my capacity to handle this force and that it might overwhelm me. The darkness of it was undeniable, but also deeply appealing. A potential for new exotic pleasures that even I may not have ever dreamt of experiencing before. And surely such a world that it promised, one driven entirely by lust, would be one I would do unquestionably well in.

But that was wrong. Wrong to the people of Savarra. And against the rest of my core. Lust and pleasure were but a part of what made me me. Adventure, love, creativity, expressions of joy and affection. All of these would be lost in the wake of an endless orgy and both the world and myself would be lesser for it. I don't know if I had the capability to purge this taint, but at the very least I would be more capable of containing it than the priest until we found a way to purify the corruption.

Facing such a profound and otherworldly force of nature and having it quite literally seeded within me during the height of orgasm left me as drained by the ordeal as Heinrich with his copious release. As my body seemed to work on instinct to absorb his cum, I fell against him as I caught my breath, my hands relaxing their grip on his shoulders to instead gently sooth where I had scratched in the throes of passion. Sweat soaked and with quivering, breathy moans passing my lips, I rested as best I could with his mighty cock still stretching me open, my tits rubbing against his torso as I found myself getting comfortable against him. I grunt a little as I let my hips roll my wet slit down to his base so that his shaft may lie entirely within me as we savour the afterglow.

His affections, whether intentional or not, made me smile sweetly. Though the shadow of the taint loomed over us, that tenderness reminded me that I was with a good man right now and one that deserved every ounce of pleasure I was capable of giving him. I glanced up at his face as I let my cheek rest against his collar, before leaning up to plant a kiss on his cheek. "Good father, there is no need to apologise for anything. A force beyond your control afflicted you while all you did was stay true to your virtues. If we can make remedying this affliction a pleasant experience for you while keeping you true to your beliefs, then all the more the fool that creature and all the more eager I am to help. Besides... you fuck like a stallion."

I rest my head back down against his chest, listening to his heartbeat as we catch our breath together. "I am... very much alright." I say with a slight giggle. "And I'm happy to repeat this 'exorcism' as many times as you feel it is needed. Or if you simply desire my company in your bed, that is an arrangement I am welcome to as well."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:01 pm

Your words of reassurance certainly seem to give Heinrich some level of comfort. Of course, the fact he could finally think about anything but rutting the town's women into cum bloated ruins probably contributes to the significant amount of comfort he seems to be experiencing. Thoughts of the carnal can't be too very far from his mind, of course; you can feel his loins stirring within you as you mention the prospect of sharing his bed for the night. Not that one could solely blame such a reaction on the demon woman's corruption, of course. There probably weren't many men in the Marches who wouldn't respond similarly to such an invitation.

"You have my thanks. It would not do to allow for any of the demon's poison to linger after we part ways..."

The priest's thinly veiled justification is followed by the sensation of his strong hands running down the small of your back to grasp you around the hips. It takes him a little more exertion than he might have preferred to manage the maneuver, but with effort, he rolls the two of you such that you find yourself sandwiched beneath his taut body and the sweat-soaked mattress below. Settling himself between your thick thighs, he draws his hips back to rob you of some of the fullness of your joining.

It is only momentary deprivation, as once he gets his bearings and settles his hands on either side of your head you're greeted with the toe-curling sensation of him rocking himself back into you. Something he repeats again and again and again, working up a steady rhythm of long, tummy-bulging strokes that threaten to carry on long into the night as the well-hung holy man finds his third wind between your legs.

_______

Darkness. It's a comforting thing, especially after sharing a night of hot, sweaty passion with the town's priest. He had proven his appreciation for your efforts many times over, rutting his savior into the sheets in every way he knew how. Even in the lingering darkness of your dreams, you can feel him. Feel his hands on you. His worshipful mouth, kissing and sucking and singing your praises. You can feel that big, magnificent cock throbbing inside you. The mark of a man-made greater. A shame more could not follow in his footsteps.

How pitiful must he have been before? Growing old and withered with the years. Perhaps he had been a true stallion as a young man, bold enough to bless the women of this broken world with his Goddess' gift. But even Lumia did not save her devotion from the woes of times. Whatever vigor his cock had before receiving his gift had likely wasted away as he had, locked in an old monastery, preaching to the lost. How many were like him? How many deserved a true blessing?

"P-Please..."

Pathetic whimpering draws your mind's eye, and the darkness is no more. In its place is a scene of delightful debauchery. The skies above are red with the dying embers of Hawkenthorne. You can smell the smoke of the homes and businesses you once walked among filling the air long after the sacking. Wails of blissful agony echo in the distance, but they are of little consequence compared to the sounds before you.

"A-Ah! Ahhn! Ahh! Y-Yes! Haaahh!"

A familiar voice. Such a sweet and innocent girl, now ruined beyond reckoning. Leah squeals like a good little whore from beneath the hulking green skin atop her. You watch with interest as the orc's powerful back moves up and down atop her. Beneath his huge frame, you can scarcely see more than her plump legs, wrapped desperately around his hips, her hands clawing up and down his thick skin. The hot, wet suction that follows every mighty thrust gives you a very good idea of just what is unfolding beneath him though, even if her squeals of delight hadn't.

It's an erotic sight. How long had she been beneath him? Cumming her brains out for a superior male. Had he filled her already? Was she well on her way to motherhood, carrying a real male's offspring? So many questions. Yet distracting you from those thoughts is another voice. The soft pleading which had dragged you into the delectable horrors beyond.

"I-I... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

The source of it is also one you're quite familiar with. He had been a constant companion to you since your return to the world, although you had never heard him quite so demure. Turning your head, you see the pitiable sight of Cyrus. He's been disrobed completely, his taut alabaster body covered in bruises and soot. He kneels across from Leah and her orc, hands dangling limply by his sides. Between his legs, his cock throbs pathetically.

"P-Please stop... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

He pleads and pleads, but his tearful eyes remain locked on the sight before him. He can't look away. He can't deny it. You know well how much he enjoys that sight. The sight of a better man taking what was his. The knowledge that he could never fuck like that orc. Never make a woman scream like that orc. His shaft throbs hard again as he pleads and pleads.

"I-I'll do anything. Please... Please!"

Anything?

The voice that comes next is not familiar. The words are sickly sweet, tempting, reassuring, and utterly arousing all at once. Some part of you feels as if you should know the source.

"Yes... Yes, please! Anything! I promise!"

Oh? What a sweet thing to say... Maybe I can help...

The whimpering and pleading seem to shift. A deep, breathy groan leaves Cyrus' lips next. How could he not? The hand stroking and pumping along his painfully erect shaft seems to know just what he needs.

There it is... good boy... I know what you want. I can give it to you. And I think you know what I want in return.

"Y-Yes... Thank you... Thank you!"

The hand between his badly beaten thighs shows little mercy. Fast, focused pumping, up and down, up and down, the wrist-twisting to ring him out. Cyrus doesn't stand a chance against such treatment. Not while he watches Leah's legs tightening and toes curling under her new mate. Just the sight seems to make his cock throb all the larger.

There it is... Let it happen... Give yourself to it!

The cute catboy can do little more than lean back into the entity pleasuring him so. His hips buck as frantically as they can as it tugs and tugs and tugs, his cock seeming to lengthen with each strong pump. From a source of pride for most men to a behemoth, the big kitty cock between his legs seems to swell and swell until it looks more fitting on a sabretooth monstrosity than his lithe form.

Do it! Give yourself to it! Give yourself to me!

"Y-Yes! Fuck! Yes! I love you! I love you so much!"

The hand seems to reach a fever pitch as Cyrus hits his peak. Across the cobbled streets of Hawkenthorne's ruins, Leah seems to squeal out as her orcish beau hits his limit as well. Amidst the orgasmic squealing of the priestess-to-be and her stud's roaring, you can feel Cyrus' cock jettison its huge infernal load.

Yet his voice seems to win out over all the others. And the exultation that leaves his lips fills you with a deep, dark satisfaction matched only by the feel of his inhuman cum splattering the ground in front of you both.

"Aurora! Aurora! Aurora!"

__

"Living Gods! Aurora!"

An entirely different voice drags you from your nightmare and into reality. The throbbing you felt between your skillful hand persists across the gap between your internal world and that beyond, however. Unlike the scene in your dream, however, the huge ropes of bestial cum seem to rain down across your hip and tummy as Heinrich bucks against your digits. You managed to parse enough of the situation as he drains his nuts into the air above your shared bed: his musky dollops rain down all across his stomach as much as they stain your pretty purple skin.

You had jerked him off in your sleep. As he winds down from his release, you let the horse-cock between his thighs flop out of your grip on reflex. To the credit of your exorcism skills, it certainly looks much less angry than it did the night prior. Whereas it had looked every bit the hellish member of a scion of the darkness before, the hefty shaft between his legs now looks like it belongs on your common barnyard stallion, complete with some cute mottling and the usual heady scent you'd associate with such a creature. An improvement to the mind-melting musk it gave off before.

"Lumia's tits... What came over you? Not that I mind the assistance, but... goodness."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:32 am

"That's right, we need to milk you dry. Its for the best interests of the town that those heavy balls of yours are- Oh?" my teasing retort is cut off with a pleasantly surprised gasp as Heinrich seizes my hips and rolls me onto my back. My tails spills out from between my plump rear as my legs spread up, feeling him settling in my depths once more from this new position. The stirring of his cock as he drew out of me also drew forth gurgled moans as I let my tongue loll past my lips.

I smirk up at him once he gets this bearings, recognising this position for what it is. I let my hands falls to my sides, leaving control entirely up to him. "Hmm... makes sense a priest of Lumia would like to fuck in this style. Trying to seed me in the name of your goddess, are y-OH-"

Once more he drives the words out of my lips and in the same motion sends my eyes rolling back in my head. My fingers grip at the sheets, pulling up enough fabric to squeeze in my hands as they clenched into knuckles. My legs kicked in the air, just past his hips as my toes began to curl. "Fuck!" my cries are as high pitched as they are breathless. "I really should go to church more often! Fuck!"

Its not often I find myself in a state of genuine embarrassment and confusion - especially when it comes to anything sexual. Awakening as I did, bringing Heinrich to yet another orgasm, especially as I pulled out of the clutches of that strange dream and into the real world, broke my usual sense of control. As his seed coats me again, for what should be an inconsequential repeat of past events yet feels all the more different this time, I find myself lying in stunned silence beneath him, blinking up at him as he calls me out on my actions.

Was my dream really so vivid that I jerked Heinrich up while I slept? Or was there more to the effects of this Corruption I was taking upon myself in order to spare him than I first anticipated. One wet dream... no matter how peculiar... wasn't any cause for concern, even for myself. Especially for myself, arguably. However I couldn't deny a deep and dark unease at what I had just experienced. Though I couldn't discern what upset me more... that the dream had occurred in the first place, or that it had left my thighs so utterly drenched in juices that only an orgasm of my own could have provided.

I turn my mind to better things. At least it seems, judging by the state of Heinrich's cock, that taking on this Corruption wasn't in vain. Though maybe I might want to be careful with that going forward. Truthfully, I felt no compulsion to actually act out the fantasy of my dream, so if bad dreams were the only side effect this tainted essence had on me then I would happily burden that for the betterment of those around me. But I was dealing with something entirely new... it may be better to err on the side of caution. At least until I found a more reliable way to purify this darkness.

"Sorry, Heinrich." I say, trying to smile sweetly even with dollops of his cum marking my face. "I guess you just fucked me so good that my body just kept things going even while I slept." I gently run my hand across his cock, looking it over and noticing the changes it seems to have already gone through. "Well... it seems to have worked. At least somewhat. Definitely a more normal looking cock. And smelling it doesn't make me immediately reconsider adventuring to become your live in cum dumpster instead. It does smell good though... And its still a horse cock. But from my experience, a lot of men quite enjoy having horse cocks - whether or not its still having any effect on your mind is the important thing. I can keep coming back until your cock is in whatever state you want it to be in. So... how do you feel, priest? Ready to deliver the occasional sermon yet?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:13 pm

The priest seems to take things in stride well enough. Of course, given you had just emptied his nuts for him, perhaps that much was a given. Heinrich pushes himself up into a seated position on the bed, his cock throbbing gently in your hand as you give it an apologetic stroke. Though his crystal blue eyes do linger on the animalistic length that sprouts so proudly between his legs, he does not seem half so conflicted about it as he did the day prior.

"My mind is... clearer. Much clearer. Yesterday, I struggled to put together a coherent thought that didn't involve rutting the nearest young woman into a ruin. Today... well, I do not feel much more distracted than any old fool with a young woman in his bed would. I am well enough."

His callused fingers comb through the messy, fiery mane of hair atop his head as he finds his bearings. If nothing else, he certainly looks more vital than he had the day before. It will be a few more days before he fills back out and looks the part of a proud clergyman, perhaps, but at the very least, a night spent between your legs had put the spark back into a defeated man's eyes. Eyes which are drawn towards your body next, covered in heavy ropes of his cum though it is.

"What of you? If what you say is true, and you meant to absorb the filth that so polluted me, then it now inhabits you, does it not?" The strangest thing of all, while he had more than proven his delight in your breasts the night prior, his eyes did not linger on your girls for long, but rather on your head, "You certainly seem somewhat... different."

A cursory reach upwards would prove at least one change in your appearance: your horns seemed to have grown overnight! The excitement caused another change to become readily apparent, as your lengthy tail seemed to whip several inches further into the air than it had in the hours prior!

But appearance changes aren't the only things you find yourself acknowledging as you shed off the comforts of sleep. Deep inside yourself, you can feel a wellspring of power beginning to burble to the surface. A familiar feeling, if one that is somewhat... altered by the circumstances you find yourself in. Focusing on this wellspring brings a surge of knowledge to the surface.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

New Powers unlocked!

Powers:
Sexual Sustainance: You derive energy from sexual intercourse and can go without food or water so long as you have a steady stream of partners.

Lust Sense: You are capable of innately detecting when another being is aroused. If you focus on their arousal, you can even glean the specific source.

Transformation (Corrupt): You can alter other being's bodies to fit your whims. The nature of your abilities is such that altering sexual properties is easier than more general ones, and altering a willing subject's body is significantly easier than forcibly transforming them.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:48 pm

I find myself, as I often do, exuding sex and sensuality in every aspect of my being, even in the most mundane of moments. So as the priest informs me of his improved wellbeing, I relax in the bed in quite the provocative fashion, almost entirely on muscle memory. Reclining on my side, I let one hand slide over my curves while I observe Heinrich through lidded eyes while lounging on his bed like a seductress or mistress. "Glad to hear." I say, before frowning as he brings my attention to my own current state.

I reach up, my hand following his gaze to find what could possibly be so interesting as to draw his attention away from my tits. My eyes go wide and I shoot up to my feet while I grope around at the additional length I find on top of my head. "Oh bollocks. And I had been hoping to make them go away too!" I say, biting my lip as my eye catches the extra reach of my tail. "Well, I can work with this... might be bumping my tail into things more often though..."

Dwelling on these changes its not long before I can feel the difference within my power. Much like my horns and tail, it too has grown... though in a way I didn't necessarily expect. I turn back around to face Heinrich, giving him the best reassuring smile I can as I compose myself once more. "Well... seems like I am a bit different. But I don't feel any hornier than I did before fucking you. Probably helps that I was the world's biggest slut to begin with. But I seem to have absorbed some of the energy of your curse into myself... which lets me... ah, do things. Lust magic... bit hard to explain. I was always more of a doer than a teacher, but basically I can change the forms of others in a similar fashion yours was changed now. Which... you know... obviously a type of magic intended to make tits and cocks bigger and whatever, but that doesn't mean I can't use it to do the opposite, especially with a willing participant."

I step back towards the bed and gently sit beside him on the bed's edge. "Now, I won't be offended if you say no. We've only just gotten started on helping you recover from the last time a sexy horney lady reshaped your cock. But if you want, I could give a try at restoring your cock to its original form - or whatever form you might like to enjoy. Entirely up to you and of your own will. Though I also wouldn't blame you for wanting to keep the horse cock now that you've got a better handle of your senses. Goodness knows you know how to use it."

Whatever he decides, I can't spend the whole day coated in his cum. Well... no, I do have things to do today. Maybe another day. I start wiping myself down as best as I can to start redressing, so whether he wants may help with his cock now or not I'm ready to leave and find my handsome cat bard. "I'll be off to find those loggers that have gone missing deep in the Frostwood. You know, heroic adventuring and all that. Might be gone a while, but I'll stop by to check up on you when I get back. Don't suppose you have any blessings to give or words of wisdom before I head out?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:41 pm

Though your more demonic appearance surely discomfits him somewhat, Heinrich seems to accept your indication that the corruption is nothing you cannot handle. It was only hours beforehand that he had been nearly paralyzed with the burning lust, after all, and given the fact he had come away from you with little more than a pleasant morning wake-up, it was clear that whatever you had siphoned off of him was well within your ability to control. When you offer to put your newfound power to use in reshaping his body, however, he offers a weary sigh.

"I do not mean to imply I do not trust your abilities, but it was only a short time ago when those very abilities were used to twist me into something I am not. I would prefer to avoid their touch again."

The priest rises from his position at the edge of his bed, moving to tidy himself up as you do the very same. As he wicks away the heavy ropes of his own making from his chest and stomach, the older man continues, espousing the sort of talk you would associate with a man of faith.

"Whatever powers you might have gained in absorbing that beast's essence... be wary of using them. I fear good intentions are not enough to temper such a terrible force."

His words of caution delivered, Heinrich begins to redress himself. It is a mercy he seemed to favor the use of a loin-cloth over more guarding undergarments, as it allows him to tuck his bestial member away with greater ease. Whether the same could be said of his pants was another matter. Perhaps the tailor would receive another interesting customer in the days to come.

"The loggers... Good, good. Someone needs to see to them. This town can't afford to lose so many young men to the scourge upon us. My advice? Be as wary of the Frostwood as you are of the corruption. It is an old place, older than the realms of men; the old magics of the elves still reign supreme in those woods. It is why the loggers take such precautions in felling what trees they do. I would suggest you take a more veteran woodsman with you, but most all of them left with the logging party..."

Still dressed in just his loin-cloth, he makes his way across his chamber to one of the heavy-looking shelves that line the walls of his humble quarters. It takes him a few moments of fiddling with this and that to get what he's looking for, but eventually, he produces a short blade, still kept in its leather sheath.

"The magic of old might hold dominion over those woods, but the Living Gods are a force unto themselves. Take this dagger with you. It has been sanctified in Lumia's Light. The runes inscribed along its length will burn bright when in the presence of foul magicks, and the blade will burn the flesh of the tainted."

As he hands it to you, he seems to pause to consider the implications given the exchange you shared leading up to it.

"... Perhaps do not press it to your own flesh on that account."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:29 pm

"Absolutely no offence taken. I assumed that might be your answer." I say as he turns down my offer to try and restore his cock. "As long as you're clear headed and comfortable with yourself that's what matters. If I find a more reliable method of purification on my adventures I'll be sure to let you know. Although I'd be quite disappointed if you didn't enjoy my current method."

I get one last look as he tucks his thick horse cock away in his loincloth. As cruel as it is to force a change onto someone like that, the worst part of it was the corruption which was now at least under control thanks to my help. The cock itself was very... very impressive. Perhaps he would learn to enjoy it and accept it as a part of himself. Not that I would deny him purification, but I'm sure the priest of a fertility goddess could make good use of being hung like a stallion.

"Good advice." Both on finding an experienced logger and on not relying on powers I gain from corruption too much. Although I didn't know how much wiggle room I realistically had on either. "Unless you know someone, I might swing by the inn to see if Urag or Marianne can point me towards anyone who knows the Frostwood well enough to help out. Though I'd prefer to get travelling sooner rather than later. Make the most of the daylight." I'm slipping on my clothes as I talk, getting myself dressed and presentable once more. By the time I've clothed myself once more, I'm watching with interest as he makes his way over to one of his shelves and recovers a most peculiar object.

A blade. A sacred blade even. Now I really felt like one of those adventuring heroes of old. Although if I'm the hero then whose the primordial sex spirit that'll reward me for all my heroics with the world's best orgasm? I mean... if Lumia was interested... I'd be down... Though maybe not the best thoughts to be having when one of her most devout priests is handing me a weapon blessed with her power.

I gently take the sheathed weapon from Heinrich, nodding as he raises his concern. "Right... might sting me a little more than normal. I'll look into seeing if there's something that can be done about that too, but I suspect the only way to make sure my lustful energies stay pure is to get rid of the new bitch that's mucking them up." I feel its weight in my hand and smile up at Heinrich, bowing with sincere thanks. "I'll put this to good use. You have my word."

I look to securing it to my belt, alongside Kyris's blades. This marks the third weapon I've gained from pleasing a massive horselike cock. As fond as I am of Kyris' weapons, a dagger blessed by Lumia will probably be more useful than the dagger he crafted. Though I still have use to make out of his sword, and I have every intention of rewarding his generosity in letting me take these weapons with finding someone who can handle his cock without fear of it breaking them. Hopefully someone who has no issue with sharing - its not like he doesn't produce loads big enough for three or more partners.

"Thank you so much for your help. I should be off though. There's a certain bard whose probably not too happy about upholding his end of a bet today that I need to make sure is ready to head out. And I imagine getting to these loggers isn't going to be as simple as a quick trip in and out of the Frostwood." I lean up and plant a kiss on his cheek before heading to the door. "Don't miss me too much while I'm gone."

After bidding the priest goodbye, I have a look around the temple to see if Cyrus was still around. He may have gone back to the inn during the night, although I wouldn't be surprised if he found comfort in Leah instead. Either way, the priestess should probably still be in the area so it might be a good idea to check in with her and let her know about the improvements to her uncle's condition.
Last edited by Lazy Kitsune on Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:58 am

Heinrich nearly looks like he's about to scold you as you smooch him and wander off with a parting shot, but ultimately thinks better of it, waving you off with a shake of his head. The last you see of him, he seems to be reconciling his trousers with his new gift as the heavy door to his chambers drifts shut behind you. The sound of it closing echoes through the wide, stony halls of the chapel, and the sound of your footsteps proves to be your only companion after that. While impressive for a town of Hawkethorne's size, there are only so many places for the plump little redhead you seek to disappear into. A brief poke of your head into the main chamber sees her absent, and you manage to find a duo of store rooms and a privy before eventually finding her chambers. Located on the other side of the chapel from her uncle's abode, it proves to be a significantly comfier-looking setup compared to her mentor's austere lodgings, with some frilly-looking blankets and colorful tapestries to liven things up.

Importantly, though, it seems to lack for a Leah. Given that you last left her with Cyrus, it didn't take a genius to figure out just who to look for in your search for the young priestess. Your journey leads you back from the chapel's halls and through the main chamber once more, the statues of the Living Gods watching you as you make your way out the doors and into the brisk cold of the Marches.

It's hard to make out exactly what time of the day it is, given the overcast skies above, but the hustle and bustle along Hawkethorne's dirt streets indicate that it can't be too late in the day. The smell of cookfires billowing from the chimneys of dwellings and shops all around mix with the fresh, mountain air that seems to permeat the rustic hamlet, and the scent guides you towards the veritable nerve-center of the entire settlement; Marianne's inn. The heart's fire flickers through its frosted glass windows even as you make your approach, beckoning you into its comfort before you even manage to get the door open and feel the warmth yourself.

The gentle crackle of firewood greets you over the low din of a daytime tavern room. Only a handful populate the inn's common room, mainly the older sort sharing a mid-day drink, or laborers looking for a quick meal. Marianne mans the counter, offering you a short nod of acknowledgment as you pass through the door, but otherwise tending to the stack of drinking horns she diligently scrubs. It occurs to you to ask her the whereabouts of your misplaced feline and the potential mother of his kittens, but the soft voice catches your attention before you have the opportunity to.

"Uhm, o-over here, Miss Aurora."

Sure enough, tucked away at one of the corner tables you find just the duo you're looking for, albeit at least a little out of sorts. Though Leah was the one to call out to you, there's a pinkness to her cheeks that threatens to spill over into a full-blown blush, and despite his usual propensity for sass, Cyrus seems distinctly set on not meeting your eyes with his own, instead taking a very sudden interest in the drink in his hands.

"I, uhm... I take it if you're here things are well with... with my uncle? You two seemed... predisposed last night, so Cyrus suggested I stay the night here with him."

It seemed the acoustics in the temple proved to be good for more than just doors and footsteps. That explained at least Leah's shyness. The jury remained out on Cyrus, although the events of yesterday surely weren't completely unrelated.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:28 pm

The smell of food rumbling would have been enough to set my tummy rumbling - and did manage to get me to salivate a little - however it seems along with my new abilities I had regained some small degree of my ability to sustain myself off of lust. The plentiful seed from the night before was also acting as a meal of sorts for me, although if that had any impact on my already voracious appetite then that remains to be seen. At the very least it can free up some more time for me if I'm on a tight schedule, as now I can tick off my fucking and eating in one go. Although eating food off of someone's body... could definitely still do that just for fun.

Entering the warmth of the tavern, I return Marianne's nod as I make my way into the building, casting my eyes about for any sign of my favourite bard and our new priestess friend. I start making my way towards the bar - if anyone saw them come in, it would be her - but I also wanted to follow up on what Heinrich said about finding someone familiar with the Frostwood or the lumber camp. Before I reach her, however, Leah catches my attention and I turn over to see her with a big smile. Hopping my way to them with a grin, I take a moment to study the both of them, identifying a distinct awkwardness in how they were acting. I figured if the two of them spent the night together they should be in just as good spirits as I am. Though Leah might find it awkward knowing she's lain with a woman that had also now slept with her uncle. It was hard to keep track of which mortals cared about such things and which didn't.

"That's right. And it paid off too. Heinrich's more of his old self again. You should be seeing him up and about more often." I say, pulling out a chair for myself. Before I sit down, however, I reach over and ruffle Cyrus' hair. I lean in to whisper in his ear "Shame you didn't stay longer, a part of me got turned on by the thought of you listening in. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get to make me moan like that soon enough. Just not today of course."

With that I slipped into my chair and set my elbows on the table, interlocking my fingers so I could rest my chin upon them. I cast my eyes between Cyrus and Leah both, back and forth a few times over before speaking again. "So... The two of you spending the night. The odds that you have a litter on your hands just keep going up and up, huh Leah?" I prod, giving her a teasing smirk. "Do I get to be named Godmother? You know, since I had a hand in their conception and all?"

"Oh!" I yell, cutting off whatever response I may have been about to get as I raise a finger up in the air - my tail subconsciously mirroring the gesture behind me. "We'll get back to your night together in just a moment, I'll want to hear every single detail, leave nothing out, but I should probably fill you in on my current plan of action." I pull the dagger, still in its sheath and set it on the table for a moment. "Heinrich gave me this for helping him with his... problem. Its blessed by Lumia, so should be pretty useful if we run into anything with that demon's corruption in it. He also said we might want to see if we can get help from someone experienced with the Frostwood - a veteran woodsman that might be useful for getting as to and from the logging camp safely. Now, most people like that are probably the people missing right now, but if you happen to know anyone who fits that description that's still in town then we should probably go see if they're willing to help out. Uh... Cyrus and I should probably do that, that is. You can come if you want to Leah, but I think your uncle might get mad at me if I drag you off on an adventure."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:18 pm

There's little protest offered when you grab a nearby chair and drag it over to join the duo, although your little tease for Cyrus certainly seems to get him a little hot under the collar. His soft, velvety ear twitches against your lips as you whisper your desire to him, and you imagine it's not the only part of his anatomy to do so at the thought of him listening to the town's cleric rut you into the sheets. You can practically smell the desire wafting off him as you settle yourself down across from the two lovebirds, content in the knowledge that the source of his arousal is very much yourself, even if part of him still struggles to admit to his naughty little desire to see you enjoyed by another.

At the very least, you don't stop at picking on just him. Your comment about Leah and her pending motherhood caused the timid young woman to fluster all the more. With her pale, freckled cheeks coming to match the messy red locks that tumble beside them, she can only stammer out a weak defense of herself.

"I-It's impossible to say anything this early! And... and we mostly just cuddled—"

Your sudden interjection is met with a mixture of both surprise and not an insignificant amount of relief. While Leah bashfully fiddles with a stray strand of her hair, Cyrus tunes himself back into the conversation, perhaps eager to discuss anything other than his sexual exploits, given the lack of relief the oversexed bard is liable to get over the day. His copper eyes scan the dagger as he considers your request for a long moment.

"It's like you say, most of the old hands are off logging. Most folks around here have some skill at woodsmanship, but not that many are trained to be proper fighters. We hardly have a town militia, and it's mostly just retired mercenaries Marianne's managed to press gang into helping out."

He taps his finger against the well-loved wood of the table between you, glancing back out through the frosted glass in thought as he runs through any potential contenders.

"We could always try looking outside the town. There's this... mutual acquaintance of ours, that might be of help. But she's.... well, she's a real—"

"Cunt!"

The voice that follows is not Cyrus', but rather the deep, if feminine, boom of a snarling Lupine woman barreling through the inn's entrance. The fury on her face is unmistakable, even with her inhuman features, and if she were not clad in what looked to be some combination of furs and carefully overlaid bronze scales, it's liable that her hackles would be raised like a proper wolf ready to pounce. Luckily, her ire does not seem to be directed towards any of your company, to the relief of Cyrus, who seems to sink back into his chair with resignation, while Leah scoots closer to him in fearful anticipation.

The target of her rage instead stands behind the inn's counter. Marianne stood up a little straighter than she had been before, placing the polished drinking horn she had been tending to on the counter as she sized up the interloper with cold fury burning in her good eye.

"You aren't welcome here, Sigrún, and running your little bitch mouth like that isn't liable to change that. Now get out of my inn before I have to show you out, pup."

The wolf-woman reaches on instinct for the axe slung through her belt, and you catch sight of Marianne's hand reaching around for the same knife she had nearly pulled on you the day you wandered into her establishment. But either purpose or the threat of the other patrons intervening seems to stay her hand. Sigrún stalks towards the counter all the same, her snarling more of a low growl as she addresses the owner.

"I don't give a damn about your hospitality, you old hag. Dagr has been missing for how long? A week, at least? And you've done nothing?! If you're too old to be worth a damn, you could have sent word to me about it. I'd have found them by now!"

"What did I just say? What I do and do not do is my business, not yours! Another word out of your mouth and I'll skin you living, you Godsforsaken mutt!"

"Just try it, hag! I'll take your other eye!"

With a melee all but inevitable, the window of opportunity to intervene grows all the smaller as the two hurdle towards worse than hurtful words.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:48 pm

It would be difficult for someone to make a more memorable entrance into the inn than I did on my first day in down, sauntering through the door with naught but a cloak to cover me, slapping my tits onto whatever surface could offer convenient support for the girls - as if looking like a demon wasn't drawing the eye enough in a town that had recently survived an attack from one. Yet this new Lupine woman certainly took a solid crack at it, yelling one of my favourite words with such blatant and fierce rage. It seems discussing Leah and Cyrus's night together would have to wait even longer, unfortunately, as my head swivelled around to watch the scene unfolding before me. I suppose I could always use that topic as a way to tease Cyrus while we travelled together.

The intensity between the Lupine woman and Marianne was palpable even while they stood on opposite ends of the building. The moment their gazes met, it was like a tunnel was burned between the two of them that no one could dare intrude upon. The tension only mounted further as they spoke, obvious hostility filling not only their words, but every move of their body. It wouldn't take long for a situation as intense as this to reach its bursting point and the two would either fight, or fuck hard enough to break the counter. Much to my chagrin, it seemed all too likely to be the former. A deep shame, as I'd quite enjoy seeing the Lupine tearing off her garb as she pounced over the counter to ravish Marianne. It would be exciting to see who came out on top in a tussle like that, but with the risk of bloodshed it seemed better not to have them face off at all.

Oh wait... I can do something about that! Springing to my feet even before I knew what I was going to do, I move towards the two as the distance between them closed. Each step that the Lupine drew closer to Marianne, I could feel a more physical conflict drawing closer. Whatever issues these two had seemed historied and far to deep for me to resolve right now, but it seemed triggered by this "Dagr". Unless there are even more missing people I don't know about yet, this could very well be tied to exactly the issue I was already looking into.

I move over to the counter, brushing past the Lupine as I attempt to subtly weave just a hint of my awakened powers and put them to use - one of the first abilities I got back after my night with Urag. Marianne, I guess you can thank your husband for this later. Stoking the Lupine's lusts wasn't likely to make her drop all more brutal conflict in favour for some good old fashioned naked wrestling instead, but hopefully a hint of conflicting emotion might temper her blood lust with lust of the more pleasant variety. Or at least give her a good tingling where it matters to put her in a better mood. At the very least it might give her pause as she deals with whatever unexpected feelings might emerge.

With the Lupine having reached the counter and escalating her argument with Marianne, I impose myself in what seems the most direct way to get between the two of them. By literally getting between the two of them. On the counter. I spring up and slide myself into the Lupine's field of view, settling into a reclining position along the counter edge. My swinging tail and sudden imposition of my body would probably send a few drinking horns tumbling off of the countertop, but I had more pressing issues at hand than making a mess. I set one hand on my hip and the other props up my head while my elbow rests against the wooden surface beneath me as I put on my widest grin.

"Hi there!" I say, with a wink. "Sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't help but eavesdrop. I'm a terrible gossip like that." I say, as if she wasn't making this the entire inn's business whether they wanted to listen in or not. "The name's Aurora. Lust spirit, poetic muse and lately adventuring hero, delighted to meet you." I move the hand from my hip and offer it up like a dainty handshake, the kind nobles tended to use and even I myself in my mortal days before before my reputation became definitely unbecoming of a princess. "I've just been gearing up to go looking for some people that have gone missing from around here and from the sounds of things we might have that goal in common. What say you and I grab a drink, talk it over and see what we might be able to do together, huh?"

People love me, so I'm sure she'll come around. Though looking up at this very angry and armed wolf lady right now... maybe this was a bad idea?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:28 pm

Cyrus reaches out for you as you make to stand, perhaps knowing better than to put yourself between the two, but that doesn't stop you from making your way toward the pair of wrathful warrior women. Their argument seems to be reaching a fever pitch by the time you subtly slide yourself passed the tall, powerful-looking Lupine. She scarcely even acknowledges you, given the heated conflict she finds herself locked in with Marianne, though that does not stop you from exercising your divine powers on her. Though it is but a featherlight touch, you coax a different sort of heat than the fury she feels within herself to the surface. Given how close the two were to drawing weapons on each other, though, it's hard to say just how much of an effect you had on her.

Your bolder action is all the better for distracting them anyway. With a little hup, you slide your way across Marianne's counter, your tail flicking drinking horns this way and that all the while. You can only imagine the incredulous look on the veteran mercenary's face at your sudden entrance, if only because you have your back to her. The expression that the wolf-woman, Sigrún, wears is more than satisfactory, however. Her expression seems to shift from alarm to befuddlement, then right back to rage, all as you introduce yourself to her with a dainty hand of friendship and an offer of cooperation.

"Who- Wha- Mmgrrrhh who do you think you are?!"

The response isn't exactly what you expect, if only because the poor woman loses her composure so badly she almost seems to whimper in the middle of her snarled statement. Though, given that you had just decided to try and stoke the lust within her, there's a level of forgiveness to be had with that.

"Living Gods... She's a guest here, and you'll mind your damned tongue before I cut it out!"

Marianne's sharp rebuke from behind certainly doesn't help your efforts to try and pry the two women apart. For her part, Sigrún's eyes snap upwards to zero in on the sharp-tongued barkeeper, flickering between the two of you for a time before she steps backward.

"I- grrhh, this isn't over, hag! Whether you help or not, I'm getting Dagr back! And you!"

The Lupine's eyes seem to grow a little predatory as she gazes down at you, posing on the counter as you do, like a battle between a primal form of wroth and lust rages on beyond.

"You... fuck off! I'll deal with you later! I need to hit the baths! Fuck!"

And just like that, the roaring tempest of a woman turns on her heavy, digitigrade paws and storms back towards the entrance. Although, to your observant eye, you can't help but notice a certain shift in her gait as she hurries to the door. A limp, perhaps? As she passes through the still-open threshold, she has the good manners to slam the door in her wake, disappearing into the chilly afternoon as quickly as she appeared. Only the crackling of the hearth's fire seems to fill the silence in her wake.

"Cunt."

The voice that breaks the silence is none other than Marianne's, and with her declaration on the matter, the handful of patrons seem to snap back to reality and return to their murmurings. The proprietor, for her part, bends to scoop up the horns you scattered about, although she does address you as she rises.

"Not that I don't appreciate the de-escalation, but do me a favor and get off my counter, would you? I just wiped it down."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:34 pm

I smile up at Sigrún even as she tells me to fuck off, though as she walks away I swivel onto my butt and frown, tapping my chin lightly. "Is it wrong that I found that really hot?" I murmur, glancing back over my shoulder towards Marianne. "Oh? And I thought you'd like seeing me lying on your counter top like that. Maybe after hours then, huh?" I say with a wink, before scooting off the counter and onto my feet.

Recent events play out in my head on repeat even as I look around and take in the small mess I made. "Whoopsie. Tail grew a bit last night. Hope it doesn't keep doing that every time I get absolutely wrecked with cock because I'm going to start having trouble walking around." I bend over, letting said tail - and my tightly covered ass - sway in the air for the inn's patrons to enjoy as I pick up a few of the drinking horns and help set them back up on the counter. All the while I kept thinking back to Sigrún.

I got the sense my little magical nudge helped ease her a bit. Or at least leave her a little more agreeable. Maybe it'll incentivise her to wet the furs between her thighs a bit to relieve some of that pent up stress and aggression. Either way there was still a lot to unpack there, but I had managed to prevent a bar brawl. Go me. But the amount of anger and emotion behind her eyes. Clearly whoever was missing meant a lot to her. Given what she was saying earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if she went off on her own to go and rescue this Dagr. Although if I wasn't mistaken, that would be a very bad idea, not least because of how dangerous the Frostwood is right now. But also, that Sigrún... she may not be in as fit a state to throw down as she presented herself. It was just a slight limp to her step, but if she has an injury of some kind, no matter how mild, that could make a big difference if she tries travelling alone.

"Seems like the two of you have history. And not the fun kind." I say, helping tidy up if and where Marianne allows me to. "Who is she and whose that Dagr she talked about?"

Whatever response Marianna gives, I wave over Cyrus if he wasn't already on his way. I wanted to fill him in on my next brilliant idea. Besides, I could use a quick wash, and I'd take a chance to talk to Eowyn again. She seems like fun. "Hey, I'm going to go try chatting up the new grumpy friend I just made. Want to come with me and see if she went into the mixed bath? You won't be allowed to do anything too naughty of course, but I'll let you help wash me if that sounds like something you'd enjoy."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:09 am

Marianne can only roll her eye at your little comments, though given the fact she doesn't toss you off herself, it seems her temper is reserved more for hulking wolf-girls rather than lust spirits. With your help, she manages to get the horns back where she wanted them, though your inquiry into the nature of her relationship with Sigrún manages to get a long sigh out of her, more irritated than wistful.

"I've had to throw her out of here more times than I can count. Vicious little bitch, and worse when she's in her cups. I banned her from coming around after she knifed a farmhand over a game of dice last year."

The aggression she seems to feel toward the Lupine is channeled into the rag she holds, buffing away any scuffs, real or imagined, on the surface of the nearest horn she manages to get ahold of.

"To hear it told, her temper is what got her tossed from her tribe in the first place. The jarl must've hoped exile would teach her discipline. All it's done is make her angrier at the world, and worse than that, my problem. Can't believe those fools at the gate let her back in. Dagr is her brother. A few years younger, and many times sweeter. He left shortly after his sister was banished: apparently, he didn't want her to suffer alone."

Another sigh, albeit a kinder one than her earlier expression of displeasure.

"He's a good boy, Dagr. Makes his living felling trees. As you might surmise, he left with the others and hasn't come back. I can understand her... outrage at the situation. That doesn't mean she gets to take it out on the whole town and anyone who will listen."

At your beckoning, Cyrus seemed to have said his goodbyes to Leah and wander over. Although his stride is as confident as ever, your little mention of going after Sigrún causes his cute little ears to flatten somewhat. And your little invitation only causes his cheeks to color slightly.

"I, ah, can't say I necessarily recommend it. Sigrún can be a little... touchy when she gets like this."

Though his words urge caution, you can't help but feel a twinge of arousal rising from Cyrus. It's an understandable thing, given you invited him to wash your body despite the prohibition on him enjoying you, but there's something else there. And you get the idea it involves the wolf-woman in question.

"Still, I can't exactly stop you if you want. I... wouldn't mind tagging along, I suppose. For safety."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:50 am

It seems our ferocious she-wolf has a history of being prone to violence. Still, this is only Marianne's half of the story, and I've always made an effort to be one of the less judgemental spirits out there. Goodness knows I've done multiple things that have earned me an exile or two in the past. And probably will do so again in the future. And its hardly unheard of for men to do things that warrant violent retaliation from women when there's liqueur involved - or even when there isn't. Anyone less appreciative than impromptu groping than I am would probably thump a fair number of heads a night if they had half the ferocity Sigrún seems to have. Although knowing that her aggressive stance is more than just posturing is something important to consider. If pushed too far she will turn to violence. I'll just have to up the charm. Easy.

So Dagr is the younger brother then, huh? Not much of a surprise, family is one of the only few things that can elicit that kind of reaction out of someone. At the heart of it all her anger and vitriol comes from a place of fear and concern over her brother's wellbeing. Given the apparently sweeter pup was only here to go missing in the first place because of her, she probably feels more than a small amount of responsibility for her wellbeing. However angry at Marianne she must feel, she's probably twice as furious at herself. If not more so. Of course, that's a lot of speculation on someone I've barely met, but its how I'd feel in her place.

I smirk at Cyrus's words, nudging his shoulder as I start to head towards the door. "Safety. Sure." I say with a wink. Did Cyrus have history with Sigrún. I certainly wouldn't put it past him, but even if he didn't he seems at least a little interested in seeing her bath soaked wolf tits even if it meant risking her.... 'touchiness'. Well, whatever there is between the two of them, there seems to be no easier way to get to the heart of it than by putting the two of them in a room together. Naked. With a lust spirit to set the mood.

Blowing a kiss to Leah as we depart, I start heading on my way to the bathhouse, recalling the way from when I visited it with Marianne before. We would probably be arriving only shortly after Sigrún herself would get there, which would give me a chance to see Eowyn before joining the Lupine in a hopefully more calming environment. "So... you and Sigrún... did... did the dog get your bone or something? Kitty likes to play with puppies?" I say once Cyrus and I had made a bit of distance from the tavern. "If you can handle Marefolk then you're clearly able to handle it rough... or is what I'm picking up on more of an aspirational desire to 'tame' the 'bitch'?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games