The weirdest strange fetishes you want to see

Cyberpunk, fetish based Text RPG

Re: The weirdest strange fetishes you want to see

Postby Duplicity » Wed May 07, 2014 9:34 am

I like the idea of someone attacking you while asleep, in fact in Princess Sacrifice I think it was, if you stayed at a certain Inn, you would be ''attacked" while asleep.
There were three scenes each escalating from the previous and you had the option to wake up or not. I was disappointed when the girl woke up she wasn't really that affected.

And I know for sure there are events planned to happen at night in GnW, special NPC's and whatnot. So this Somnophilia will be catered to.

I will probably make some scenes, but if people want to help out, or really have these fetishes in the game. Have a crack at writing and send it to us. Even just a basic scene for a male or female being attacked by something or falling victim to some kind of trap.
You might surprise yourself, and chances are whatever you have written will fit into the game with minimal changes. Of course we are looking for quality, but the first draft is just that, you improve with every word written.

I am more of a fan of natural sleep, but considering just travelling the world is hard yakka, the player surely would be very tired when they go to sleep. Of course they could be affected by plants/machines/environmental factors/robots/nasty people/nice people and various types of creatures.
If there are any complaints, queries, bills or cheques.
Please log them by throwing a rock at the darkest corner you see.
I'll generally be there.
Duplicity
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby turbs » Sun May 11, 2014 5:57 pm

well, I find the idea of, lets say, a large mutated spider laying their eggs in your bum. then in a few days, they come out of said bum.
turbs

Postby Motoko » Wed May 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Just going to throw this out here because reasons? still developing right? I'd be interested in seeing some cock tf as in becoming someones cock or even other body parts.
Motoko

Postby pixelfetish8 » Thu May 15, 2014 8:12 pm

turbs Wrote:well, I find the idea of, lets say, a large mutated spider laying their eggs in your bum. then in a few days, they come out of said bum.

i think i already have something like this made in sprite : 3
pixelfetish8

Postby pixelfetish8 » Thu May 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Motoko Wrote:Just going to throw this out here because reasons? still developing right? I'd be interested in seeing some cock tf as in becoming someones cock or even other body parts.

ummm i think i see this in rule 34 art, people becoming dicks, right? hummm we will have a lots of weird creatures but maybe a illnes that makes you a dick can be fun as a bad end XDDD
pixelfetish8

Postby turbs » Thu May 15, 2014 10:46 pm

I have an amazing fetish-fueled idea!
lets have a mutated creature like a snake. however, it is exceptionally larger, with the height and width of the players abdomen. it has a venom that makes the player more lustful and can inject a poison that makes the character more tired. if you loss to him, he knocks you out with said knock-out venom. once you come to, you'll find that the large snake is fusing with the players back, giving you an all-new snake tail thing! the creature has to feast on your body to help it survive, and once it fuses with your body, you take control of your new tail as it shuts down its brain. so now you have a creature attached to you as a tail. you can keep it or try to find a doctor to have it removed.
turbs

Postby Motoko » Fri May 16, 2014 1:43 am

pixelfetish8 Wrote:
Motoko Wrote:Just going to throw this out here because reasons? still developing right? I'd be interested in seeing some cock tf as in becoming someones cock or even other body parts.

ummm i think i see this in rule 34 art, people becoming dicks, right? hummm we will have a lots of weird creatures but maybe a illnes that makes you a dick can be fun as a bad end XDDD

Weird I know xP sowwy lol. But yeah prettuly much that though for me the idea of a mistress.dominat character forcing you to become her cock would be.awesome that and clothing tf be it becoming stockings (would love you forever for that one) or panties or even just a t-shirt
Motoko

Postby BlueLight » Fri May 16, 2014 3:10 am

Gives new meaning to thinking with the brain in your pants "HAHAHAHA"
BlueLight

Postby Mariotx » Mon May 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Maybe if a male character is too much of dick he turns into one
Mariotx

Postby tuypo1 » Tue May 20, 2014 9:49 am

not a fetish i have but maybe incest have the charecter have a sibling that they can have sex with if they ever go back to the home town prehaps have one sibling of each of the five genders or let the player choose the siblings gender at the start of the game to suit there prefrences and i suppose other family members also
tuypo1
Newly Registered

Postby saviliana » Thu May 22, 2014 4:41 am

Maybe somekind of eggs-like time bomb insertion horror done by robots or mutant beast?(That could be cure by birth the eggs within time.)
Or swim in parasites living area and got infected? Maybe mircos or snakes/worms/bugs/slime like thing goes unbirths? Or even you can control a mirco sub dive into your own (or someone else's) body to search the enemy and destory them and cause chaos?
saviliana

Postby DrLace » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:49 am

If i may throw in something, and i'm not sure that this has been said before, but the worm creatures from CoC. I did like those alot even though they weren't that heavily influenced. So it would be nice to see that in GnW
DrLace

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:07 pm

DrLace Wrote:If i may throw in something, and i'm not sure that this has been said before, but the worm creatures from CoC. I did like those alot even though they weren't that heavily influenced. So it would be nice to see that in GnW

To expand on this, I was very much interested in the parasitic mechanics in TiTS. Genital parasites such as the worms, Mimbranes, and Cunt Snakes are quite interesting.
Zeus Kabob

Postby icantseeme » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:48 am

What if you could do something similar to Shouldra in CoC, and just sit in someone's body to mess with them on occasion.
icantseeme
Newly Registered

Postby Earthsage » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:33 pm

Maybe you could be the one egg-laying into others, and you can use them to make temporary monster babies that help you fight others. If you manage to dominate someone completely, you could use them as permanent assets in that way. Maybe even as a way to gain favour in one of the magic cults?
On the other side of the coin, being forced to be used as a living weapons factory for a while might interest some people.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby Balisk » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:45 am

Okay, I got a strange fetish, I love lactation but something I would love to see is two lactating women inserting their nipples into each other and pumping milk back and forth between their mammaries ha lets see someone top that :) also just lactating girls who can turn it on and off like a sink would be cool, that and a "milk" bath, lets see umm other then those the only thing I can think of is a place where women drink, eat, and live cum, if you cum gallons your worshiped there, fountains have cum circulating and women just take glasses and drink from it and the whole like if any of these things get put in the game you sir win life lmao :lol:
Balisk
Newly Registered

Postby Hypnokitten » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:58 am

Oh my - usually developers try to feed the greatest common denominator.. very interesting. Hmm.. ok, love all the ones above, but you asked for 'unusual'.

Lets start with tamer... micro-miniskirts and other exhibitionistic costumes that NPCs actually react to (with content, groping, raping, etc)

Ok, now on a more spicey note that wouldn't squeek out fans.. well, actually you are already pretty much hitting the high points of what would be allowed in games on this forum (guessing age and species are requirements, if not then those two aren't represented and are pretty uncommon).. Oh, maybe whoring for homeless men? Extensive piercings added up over time? Cum-dripping while walking after some scenes?

Still not unusual / deep enough. Ok then, how about (don't judge and I blame it entirely on Arthur Saxon's stories and the Mind Worm / Plague Maiden ones), but formicophilia is hardly covere in any games. Fenoxo's CoC has a scene with worms but it is male-only, Saxon has some in his CYOA stories (Saxon's Folly and Sophie's Choice), and that's it. So if you want unusual and a challenge, have at it, you're a little on that track with the pipe-cleaner so you may be one of the few that actually tackles this area (just check out those sources for inspiration)

Depends on how deep down the spiral you want to go, with your writing all the levels should be fine
Hypnokitten
Newly Registered

Postby FurrinGok » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:19 pm

Hypnokitten Wrote:Oh my - usually developers try to feed the greatest common denominator.. very interesting. Hmm.. ok, love all the ones above, but you asked for 'unusual'.

Lets start with tamer... micro-miniskirts and other exhibitionistic costumes that NPCs actually react to (with content, groping, raping, etc)

Ok, now on a more spicey note that wouldn't squeek out fans.. well, actually you are already pretty much hitting the high points of what would be allowed in games on this forum (guessing age and species are requirements, if not then those two aren't represented and are pretty uncommon).. Oh, maybe whoring for homeless men? Extensive piercings added up over time? Cum-dripping while walking after some scenes?

Still not unusual / deep enough. Ok then, how about (don't judge and I blame it entirely on Arthur Saxon's stories and the Mind Worm / Plague Maiden ones), but formicophilia is hardly covere in any games. Fenoxo's CoC has a scene with worms but it is male-only, Saxon has some in his CYOA stories (Saxon's Folly and Sophie's Choice), and that's it. So if you want unusual and a challenge, have at it, you're a little on that track with the pipe-cleaner so you may be one of the few that actually tackles this area (just check out those sources for inspiration)

Depends on how deep down the spiral you want to go, with your writing all the levels should be fine

I am now imagining colonies of nanites forming worms and crawling over the player to ensure their production/fertility is up.
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok

Postby swa022 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Giant insects and oviposistion/egg-laying would be awesome
swa022
Newly Registered

Postby FurrinGok » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:54 pm

swa022 Wrote:Giant insects and oviposistion/egg-laying would be awesome

That was, in fact, a plan, I can only hope we get the chance to implement it in the future.
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok

PreviousNext

Return to Gangs n' Whores