ideas, suggestions and feedback

Cyberpunk, fetish based Text RPG

ideas, suggestions and feedback

Postby pixelfetish8 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:05 pm

This is the place to post suggestions for content, races, mechanics, or changes to Gangs and Whores.
pixelfetish8
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Re: ideas, suggestions and feedback

Postby clankclank » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:23 am

pixelfetish8 Wrote:We need your help, we need good ideas for the races of the player, share with us your ideas!

I thought of a race that could be implemented: Ferals (non-anthropomorphic animals). These could include feral versions of your anthro-races, traditional dragons, etc. Just an idea...
clankclank

Postby BlueLight » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:30 am

So like having a feral version of krystal from the LOK game?... except it's your Anthro character
BlueLight

Postby clankclank » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:25 am

I guess? I'm just throwing this out there because there haven't been many race suggestions.
clankclank

Postby BlueLight » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:41 am

clankclank Wrote:I guess? I'm just throwing this out there because there haven't been many race suggestions.

I'm just asking so i make sure i and everyone else are on the same page.
BlueLight

Postby turbs » Thu May 15, 2014 10:25 pm

my idea for a gang is a gang of femdom (female dominating males) girls who you can meet in the game. they'll be friendly if you happen to be a girl. but if you end up randomly encountering a femdom if you're a guy, they try to put you in binds. you could either try to fight or accept your fate. if you accept or loss the fight, you get taken to their camp, with is more of a small building with a huge underground bunker/base area, where they'll turn you more girly/sissy-like, you know, miniskirts, makeup, panties, just overall trying to turn you into their sissy. now, lets give the player the option to resist (which you require a certain amount of strength to escape) or to accept. if you accept, they'll let you free because "you were such a good boy" with your all-new sissy look, which you can keep if you want. however, if you resist and fail, they keep you as a prisoner, and there's a bad end for you. if you return to the camp, they'll let you into their society and let you have sex options, and let you buy items you can use to re-sissify yourself if you get rid of your sissy items the last time you were taken in.
if you meet one as a girl, you can talk to them, and they give you the option to come to their base, if your at a certain level that is. if you do go, you'll see the building/bunker thing, and they'll let you buy items like strap-ons, sissy stuff, etc. etc.
im guessing theres a minimap and places you visit will show up on the map. once you went in their base, I guess it'll show up there.
turbs

Postby BlueLight » Fri May 16, 2014 3:07 am

You bring your idea, some i personally don't like because they sound so strict of "this or that" kinda game play; however this is from the introduction post.
2 The Sisterhood of Domination:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The Sisterhood of Domination: Masters and experts in genetics, usually dresses with religious outfit and gas masks. Their goal is to create the most perfect genetically creature, and for that they are constantly changing their bodies and make experiments on themselves. These fetichists nuns keep femboys for pleasure and punishment only.
They are ruled by the Superior Mother, and her right hand the Great Midwife.
There is a legend told by common folk that deep inside of the old ruins of Freehattan, under one of the catherdals deep underground, they have a giant headquarter, that serves as base for their main operations, where can be found “The Monolith”, the biggest genetical bank ever made, and also where they elaborate their evil masterplan, they seek a world where only the Sisterhood will survive and spread their genetically superior seed.
Favorite music style: Hard music, Hardcore or Industrial Metal
BlueLight

Postby tuypo1 » Tue May 20, 2014 9:55 am

for races well first theres the obvious ones human elf orc of course is already mentioned considering this is a forum for a furry game your gonna want at least one furry race although for that it might be better to go the transformation route maybe some sort of tree race with strong connections to the tree of life although that might not work as a player race maybe just keep tree race to npcs considering the gods you will want at least one aquatic race and one airborne race moterbikes seem to feature heavilly maybe gnomes who keep the bikes going
tuypo1
Newly Registered

Postby BlueLight » Tue May 20, 2014 9:38 pm

tuypo1 Wrote:for races well first theres the obvious ones human elf orc of course is already mentioned considering this is a forum for a furry game your gonna want at least one furry race although for that it might be better to go the transformation route maybe some sort of tree race with strong connections to the tree of life although that might not work as a player race maybe just keep tree race to npcs considering the gods you will want at least one aquatic race and one airborne race moterbikes seem to feature heavilly maybe gnomes who keep the bikes going

I like
BlueLight

Postby tuypo1 » Wed May 21, 2014 1:35 am

BlueLight Wrote:
tuypo1 Wrote:for races well first theres the obvious ones human elf orc of course is already mentioned considering this is a forum for a furry game your gonna want at least one furry race although for that it might be better to go the transformation route maybe some sort of tree race with strong connections to the tree of life although that might not work as a player race maybe just keep tree race to npcs considering the gods you will want at least one aquatic race and one airborne race moterbikes seem to feature heavilly maybe gnomes who keep the bikes going

I like

im glad you like
tuypo1
Newly Registered

Postby tuypo1 » Wed May 21, 2014 6:08 am

also if you do have gnomes you have to have dwarves as well
tuypo1
Newly Registered

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:44 pm

I once suggested helping out with writing, but I never got a response. At least, none that I recall of...
Kuragari

Postby pixelfetish8 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:08 am

Kuragari Wrote:I once suggested helping out with writing, but I never got a response. At least, none that I recall of...

we will be glad to have more writters, anyone want to help can contact me searching pixel fetish8 on skype : 3
all help is really welcome
pixelfetish8

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:38 pm

I'm not sure about doing some writing bits since I'm not as active as I once was, but if there's room for one more writer I would like to help. Heck I was even thinking about creating a character and event for CoC but I have no idea where to begin with it... maybe I could probably incorporate that into here, tweaking a few things just to make it work for the universe here.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby FurrinGok » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:58 pm

Remember, in a cyberpunk world, holographic scenarios are possible, meaning all you gotta do to make it fit is make it a VR thing.
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Well it's definitely possible for what I have in mind to work, especially with one plan involving sex change of him, so that shouldn't be hard to do. Heck his own weapon could work in this setting since it could transform into other weapons. The only thing is where to begin with it. I really haven't followed this ever since the beginning days so I'm lost on where things are going. But VR is possible, since the character I have deals with a psychological approach, mostly in the forms of nightmares, so there is plans for a combat thing for him.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby SebaKnight1 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:54 pm

If ya are still taking suggestions, may I suggest one thing?

Scalies aka liard folks.

Hey, if we gonna have some furry gals, might as well include some scaly luving.

And with the wide variety of reptile species, the possibilities are unless. It would be also be nice if we can play as lizardfolk.

Looking forward to new content to this game. :D
SebaKnight1

Postby Duplicity » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:27 am

I happen to know the parser is set up to accept scaly skin, I think there are even two types. Smooth and rough. There may even be more.

And with the genetics factor of the game, people will be able to change their appearance considerably.

If you want some reptilian loving maybe you could write some stuff?

At the moment the game is stalled because of lack of coders. Once the game base is sorted the adding of content should be quick and easy.
If there are any complaints, queries, bills or cheques.
Please log them by throwing a rock at the darkest corner you see.
I'll generally be there.
Duplicity

Postby BlueLight » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:15 pm

Here is a question. If we added a save editor to the debug screen, would anyone have a problem with it?
BlueLight

Postby SebaKnight1 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:33 pm

BlueLight Wrote:Here is a question. If we added a save editor to the debug screen, would anyone have a problem with it?

It would be fun! ^u^
SebaKnight1

Next

Return to Gangs n' Whores