New Japanese MMO...with very fanservicey videos

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

New Japanese MMO...with very fanservicey videos

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Behold it in all it's glory!

The game is called Onigiri, and its supposedly a pretty solid game. More than anything else though, I am simply amazed how far they went with the above video xD

Also, WHY IS THERE NO HENTAI OUT FOR THIS YET!!! Its just begging for it! :shock: :lol: Also, whoever knows what they are saying, please enlighten us non-Japanese speakers!
Kuragari

Re: New Japanese MMO...with very fanservicey videos

Postby BlueLight » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:02 pm

Kuragari Wrote:Also, whoever knows what they are saying, please enlighten us non-Japanese speakers!

You can use the subtitles.... just a thought.

But ya.... well played OniGirl! I've been ignoring your ads for about 2 weeks and now i kinda want to try the game.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby spriter1 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:41 pm

GG Well played Onigirl XD
spriter1

Postby BlueLight » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:49 pm

Some one post a video of touhou just because that last video was so awesome..... we might need to build a immunity to awesome just to survive.
BlueLight

Postby Clairite » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:15 am

I was gonna brush this off, after checking it out, as an attempt to use T&A to make people play (like how i feel about Scarlet Blade by Aeria). BUT! If everyone else is gonna check it out, I'll give it a fair chance to hook me.
Clairite

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:31 am

Clairite Wrote:I was gonna brush this off, after checking it out, as an attempt to use T&A to make people play (like how i feel about Scarlet Blade by Aeria). BUT! If everyone else is gonna check it out, I'll give it a fair chance to hook me.

At least this time its not a Browser based game, gods how I hate the ads for those types.
Kuragari

Postby Nobudi » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:06 am

Kuragari Wrote:
Clairite Wrote:I was gonna brush this off, after checking it out, as an attempt to use T&A to make people play (like how i feel about Scarlet Blade by Aeria). BUT! If everyone else is gonna check it out, I'll give it a fair chance to hook me.

At least this time its not a Browser based game, gods how I hate the ads for those types.

That's what I thought it was, if not one of those virus filled sites that managed to slip through youtube's ad protections.
Nobudi

Postby Clairite » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:53 am

I played a bit. Character creation isn't that impressive, and it took a few seconds my character to stop running. Pretty underwhelming so far.
Clairite

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Nobudi Wrote:
That's what I thought it was, if not one of those virus filled sites that managed to slip through youtube's ad protections.

I'm really hating the new ones for the browser based wartune game.

I haven't tried the game yet, mostly because my MMO game time is being spent on SWTOR.
Kuragari

Postby inkhryptedQuery » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:59 pm

How fast is the gameplay. I need challenging gameplay if I'm going to dedicate any time to an MMO.

Although I'm mostly biased toward APM requirement to gauge good gameplay(Starcraft, Streetfighter), I can be swayed with reflex mechanics and strategy(Dark Souls). Is there PVP?
inkhryptedQuery

Return to General