Looking for writers that'd like to help with LEWD

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: Looking for writers that'd like to help with LEWD

Postby Sadako » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:38 pm

Riptide Wrote:Is this still going on?

Yes. Like it says, October 1st is the deadline.

2 weeks.
I've opened up writing tryouts again
Sadako

Postby Sadako » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:17 pm

I'm keeping up the application for anyone to apply, though I found the writer I was looking for.

There could be new spots opening soon, depending on how well the Patreon and such goes, and also since two of the original writers were slacking a lot the past 2 months so I might have to replace them if things don't pick up.
Sadako

Postby Diran Fay » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:49 am

Seems I may have missed my opportunity to become one of your writers, but I would be more than happy to submit writing from time to time for this project if that is OK with you. Don't worry, I won't even be asking for payment. I enjoy challenging my creative side for my own works.

I will have to familiarize myself with your project first. I don't suppose their is a guide I can read up on?
Diran Fay

Postby Sadako » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:01 am

If you just want to submit stories that have a shot at getting incorporated, you can just put those on the forum.

You can still submit a writing application to try to join the team, though. I'll be looking to pull from there whenever the team needs to grow.

Diran Fay Wrote:I will have to familiarize myself with your project first. I don't suppose their is a guide I can read up on?

Just the game info page and viewing what is in the application tool. There will be some limited public access soon
Sadako

Postby Diran Fay » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:17 am

OK, thanks for the reply. I'll have a look at the info page.
Diran Fay

Postby Sadako » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:39 am

I'm still looking for writers. Two of them just haven't been around, so there's plenty of payment to go around and I need the help.
Sadako

Postby Riptide » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:08 pm

I'm not completely comfortable with the Dev Tools yet, so I'm starting with a text draft. There is more to come, but this is what I have so far. Tell me what you think?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(Start: Default)
You enter a sterile white room. There seems to be nothing else in here at first glance. In fact, the entrance you used to get in here has disappeared in to the blank wall. A cheery female voice mocks you.
“Silly organic, you’re in my world now!”
She giggles as you feel yourself slightly convulsing from the build up of static electricity around you.
Options:
1: Question the voice (A)
2: Inspect the room further (A)
3: Inspect the wall you entered through (A)
4: (If Player has “Electronic Disruptor) Use Electronic Disruptor

(Start: Wearing Rubber Armor)
You enter a sterile white room. There seems to be nothing else in here at first glance. In fact, the entrance you used to get in here has disappeared in to the blank wall. A cheery female voice mocks you.
“Silly organic, you’re in my world now!”
She starts to giggle, but stops, as if something went wrong. You can hear the light buzzing of electricity.
“Huh, you’re a resilient little flesh-pop, aren’t ya?”
She starts to giggle again.
1: Question the voice (A)
2: Inspect the room further (A)
3: Inspect the wall you entered through (A)
4: (If Player has “Electronic Disruptor) Use Electronic Disruptor

Question the Voice (A)
You feel the electricity starting to cloud up your thoughts, but you are able to keep your composure for the moment as you ask it a question.
1: Who are you? (A)
2: Can you please let me go? (A)
3: (Threatening, if you have Disruptor) Do you know what this is? (A)

Question the Voice (B)
You fight over the boisterous laughter as you attempt to inquire the mysterious voice.
1: Who are you? (B)
2: Can you please let me go? (B)
3: (Threatening, if you have Disruptor) Do you know what this is? (B)

Inspect the room further (A)
You are able to resist the build up of electricity for the time being, but you know you can’t go on much longer. You scan the room for anything abnormal. At first, you have no luck, but just as you are about to give up hope and submit to the electricity, you spot a white humanoid figure that almost perfectly blends in with the room’s perfectly blank walls.
1: Approach the figure (A) or (Resistance: Fail)
2: Call out to the figure (A) or (Resistance: Fail)

Inspect the room further (B)
You scan the room for anything abnormal. You spot a white humanoid figure that almost perfectly blends in with the room’s perfectly blank walls. You realize the voice’s laughter is coming from this figure’s direction.
1: Approach the figure (B)
2: Call out to the figure (B)

Inspect the wall you entered through (A)
Fighting through the pain this room’s electricity is causing, you make your way back to the wall the doorway used to be. At least you think it is that wall. You are starting to have trouble thinking clearly thanks to your current state. The wall shows no signs that a doorway was ever there.
1: Attempt to bust through the wall.
2: Inspect the room further (A) or (Resistance: Fail)

Inspect the wall you entered through (B)
You make your way back to the wall the doorway used to be. The voice seems confused.
“Where are you going, meathead?"
The wall shows no signs that a doorway was ever there.
1: Attempt to bust through the wall.
2: Inspect the room further (B)

Use Electronic Disruptor
You take out your Electronic Disruptor. The voice seems to gasp in terror, as you turn up the device’s dial. The lights in the room start to flicker, which reveals a white humanoid figure standing across from you. The figure collapses to the ground, and you hear the voice writhing in pain.
“…stop… ...please… ...i’ll do anything…”
1: Turn down the Dial
2: Turn up the Dial
3: “Anything?”

Please mind any grammar mistakes. I'll go through it and try to correct it all when I'm done.
Riptide

Postby Sadako » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:08 am

Well, you would need a lot more detail more matching the level of brevity versus description that's currently there.
Sadako

Previous

Return to General