Corruption Of Champions (CoC)

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: Corruption Of Champions (CoC)

Postby haloman » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:03 am

So te new fetish zelots made me fucking crack up. Anyone else agree?
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby Acidrayne360 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:03 am

Haven't gotten to them yet.
Acidrayne360

Postby BlueLight » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:15 am

i don't remember reading a update where they were added. are you talking about the fetish cross dressers?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby haloman » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:49 pm

No idea. You find them at rhe boat
haloman

Postby GoRepeat » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:18 pm

haloman Wrote:No idea. You find them at rhe boat

I'm a level 8 anal virgin, vaginal virgin with 100 in all 4 stats, 300 health, and b-cups.

I am completely unmorphed and in my original form.

My bow hits for 150, my attack hits for 100, and my magic hits for 160

I know Charge Weapon, Blind, Whitefire, Arouse, and Heal.

I am wearing black chitin armor and using the beautiful sword.

I saved the goddess, and have killed everything the game has thrown at me without being violated once.

I don't think I am playing it right :lol:
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby BlueLight » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:32 pm

You killed the fairys?
BlueLight

Postby Lady Foxy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:08 am

You are a 6 foot 3 inch tall human, with strong muscles as quick as they are strong. You are currently wearing leather armor segments and using your beautiful sword as a weapon. You have a fairly normal face, with light skin. Your shoulder-length red hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. You have girly hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your large ass fills out your clothing nicely. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet. You have two basketball-sized udders, each supporting one 1-inch nipple. You could easily fill a G-cup bra.You have a pussy, with a 0.5 inch clit. You have one virgin bum, placed between your squeezable butt-cheeks where it belongs.You have 70 shining gems, collected in your travels.
Atton Rand: "Feels like my last time on Telos."
Bao-Dur: "Crashed a shuttle that time, too?"
Atton Rand: "No, pazaak.''
Lady Foxy

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:59 am

Lady Fox Wrote:You are a 6 foot 3 inch tall human, with strong muscles as quick as they are strong. You are currently wearing leather armor segments and using your beautiful sword as a weapon. You have a fairly normal face, with light skin. Your shoulder-length red hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. You have girly hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your large ass fills out your clothing nicely. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet. You have two basketball-sized udders, each supporting one 1-inch nipple. You could easily fill a G-cup bra.You have a pussy, with a 0.5 inch clit. You have one virgin bum, placed between your squeezable butt-cheeks where it belongs.You have 70 shining gems, collected in your travels.

What the hell is going on? I mean I get the game, but why are everyone posting things like this^
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:08 am

You are a 5 foot 11 inch tall human, with small muscles as quick as they are strong. You are currently wearing comfortable clothes and using your fists as a weapon. You have a fairly normal face, with light skin. Your short black hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. You have slender thighs, and your firm butt is lean and muscular. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch nipple.Your shaft is 5.5 inches long and 1 inch thick.A sack with a duo of balls swings heavily beneath your cock.You have one ass, placed between your tight ass-cheeks where it belongs.

Join the party I guess.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:41 am

You are a 5 foot 7 inch tall human, with small muscles as quick as they are strong. You are currently wearing comfortable clothes and using your fists as a weapon. You have a fairly normal face, with olive skin. Your long black hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. You have noticeable hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your compact ass is lean and muscular. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.You have two tits, each supporting one 0.2-inch nipple. You could easily fill a C-cup bra.You have a virgin vagina, with a 0.5 inch clit. You have one virgin ass, placed between your compact ass-cheeks where it belongs.

God I wish I could be that tall in real life. It would be nice.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:37 am

BlueLight Wrote:You killed the fairys?

I guess not? What fairies. The only one I have seen is in the Deep Woods and she doesn't attack me.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:43 am

Uh, can anyone help me? I kinda need a guide.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby haloman » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:10 am

TheDaughterOfHades14 Wrote:Uh, can anyone help me? I kinda need a guide.

Um... there isnt really one. Need anything specific?
haloman

Postby Reapergod36 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:57 am

My god... This game lets you become a monster, a horribly, horribly, sexy-fucking monster.
Death Is Inevitable.
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Reapergod36

Postby haloman » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:43 am

Reapergod36 Wrote:My god... This game lets you become a monster, a horribly, horribly, sexy-fucking monster.

What more could you ask for? I ccan fap to this games scenarios all fucking day... those naga rape scenes on females? Amazing.
haloman

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:30 am

Just like uh, what's the best way to go... and such.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby BlueLight » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:02 am

TheDaughterOfHades14 Wrote:Just like uh, what's the best way to go... and such.

So i'll tell you how i would play if i wanted a uncorrupted and virgin champion (seems to be the thing. I know silly right.)
LAKE: So start off at the lake and grid until you get about 20 + speed. You want this because speed is one of the slowest things to level up with out drinking potions.

If you find the sword wield it and kill ass so long as you don't have 30+ corruption.

you'll likely get the farm in your place before then. If you want you can go to the farm and explore until you get some one named kelt showing up. if you talk to him he should teach you how to use a box and he raises your box skill. The down side is he's a ASSSSSSSS!!!!! and you can get a bad ending.

You know the bad ending is coming when your character corruption is low and thinks kelt is so great and you want to fuck him non stop. Just stop for a while (week should do i guess.) and come back if you need your bow skill raised.

FOREST: you might want to mix in the forest in now and this will raise your toughness and i think your strength. I have no idea by how much.
Imps' (will lose virginity) and goblins' (might lose virginity) are easy, Bees' are mid level fight but way past you right now (you should stay a virgin if you lose)
if you see a mass of tentacles(will lose virginity) just spam the run button. These guys are out of your league for a while.

DESERT: Once that's high enough go to the desert and try to take on the sand which. Sand witches always ask if they can ask a spell on you. If you say yes your hair changes colors the first time and next your boobs spray out milk randomly until they become so big that your get a game over.
Anyways fight the witches (wont lose virginity) if you win she drops a lot of random stuff. Don't rape her unless your male i believe. Don't use the scrolls, do use the tomes, the ovi potions are nice to keep around but i'll let you figure them out of on your own.

MOUNTAIN: if you get high enough skill you you should try here and see how you do. Save before doing it so you can gague how strong you are compare to the monsters. If you can take these guys on you should be at least half way to tentacle monsters.

After level 3 you should go to places and click boat. You should get this option if you explored the lake enough.
Once the goddess has talk to you explore the mountain until you find the factory. after you enter the factory leave, save, click place and click factory.

Try to beat this how ever best suits your character with out getting raped!. There is about 5 different game of scene in this part of the game.

once you beat all 3 corrupted people get out of the factory and make a new save so you should have 3 saves now: Main, Before factory cleared out, and After Factory cleared out.

Now you've basically done everything thats one time deal that i care about so get rape and get raped by everything and read all the fucked up sex. I dare you to get the imp gang bang !
BlueLight

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Lol, the second time I played I got the imp gang bang. Anyways, thanks for all the help, but do you think you can be a little more specific? I realized I'm not being specific when I'm asking you this too lol. Another thing, how do I save? Lol.

TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby BlueLight » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Upper left of the screen.

So i thought i should try to just tell you sorta whats needed and then let you find the game out of your own.
BlueLight

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Alright, yeah, thanks for the help. It'll probably help me advance farther through the game. The 2nd time I played, I did the exact opposite, I gave up and had sex with everybody, got pregnant, and got corrupted as much as I can. It was fun lol.

TheDaughterOfHades14

PreviousNext

Return to General