Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby FapMaster » Sun May 20, 2012 9:41 am

Whenever I download the latest updates it seems to overwrite my saves, but keeps all my customised options, is this just the game requiring save breaks or am I doing something wrong?
FapMaster
Newly Registered

Postby icefirered » Sun May 20, 2012 10:49 am

im stuck at chapter 3

after i killed the 2 digging things with the vangaurd in one lvl where u can go to the passage ahead or that door
well i cant use the door and i cant realy do much when i enter that passage
icefirered
Newly Registered

Postby Kozd » Sun May 20, 2012 11:08 am

bugs:
*if you save on the most first checkpoint (just after the start (when you dont have the sword)) then reload or rewind and load you save you get this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Imageseems like this thing is floating xd

*i think i found why people sometimes spawn in wrong places

it happens from the arena side:Imagenow if you press space normaly (around 20-50 ms)Image it do it how it supposed to do it, now if you do it again from the arena side and hold the space alittle longer it teleports you wrong wayImage

*the last bee with you can talk close to throne chamber got her dialogue face of normal one,while it is elite (also i actually
found the old dialogue to be better that this new one after the crash, imo)

*also i just suggest for you to make hitbox for fairy, stingers dialogue highter that it will start even if you jump all of sudden or try to jump-dash trough it or you can get this:

just in middle of fight Image yeah ofcourse :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

and dont forget to remove that 150 souls gain after killing thems
Kozd

Postby ghostdragonv » Sun May 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Just found a little bug with the customize in game the colour chart is a bit off
ghostdragonv
Newly Registered

Postby narlicious » Sun May 20, 2012 1:32 pm

When designing the hive, did you just pull up notepad and list as many ways to kill the player in frustrating and cheap ways as possible? Being stun locked to death because the attack key didn't register isn't exactly fun.
narlicious
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Sun May 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Blocking the energy-shots from the bee-girls DEFINITELY doesn't always work right.
Sometimes even on the ground you'll put up the shield and get hit straight through the shield anyway.
Sometimes in the air, the same thing will happen.
And it's not about having the projectiles slip over the guard and hit Mistress' hitbox either.
AND it's not about hitting the shield key too late and not creating a shield in time.

Shit just goes RIGHT THROUGH, Straight-up.

And a LOT of the time, blitz doesn't trigger correctly in the falling mask section.
Sets the skill on cooldown and everything.
I don't feel like that one's about lag, because it's not as though the section slows down for me or anything, on lowest quality (which is phenomenal, by the way.)
On top of that, seducing the mask BEFORE it starts the "drop fire, raise fire" attack seems to throw the timing for that attack's start off CONSIDERABLY.
Not 100% sure on that, I may try it again later.

On the bright side, though, the mask's hp bar seems to disappear properly upon its defeat, and when you go to re-fight it, it spawns properly and does not trap you
in the room forever.
At least, that's what it does on the first refight, and I expect it just generally works properly in that respect now, so good work regarding that.

...Dem fukken glitches, though, they caused the "Two fights of mask to test that shit out" endeavour to take A HELL of a lot longer than it should have.
More than 6 tries longer, and that's ONLY counting glitchdeaths, not my own fuckups.
Shitsux.
Lucky777

Postby maximilianos » Sun May 20, 2012 4:03 pm

I played postcrash, but before the fix today but I could still get the "lost stuff". Did I miss anything or did it unfuck itself on my comp?
I often find myself thinking that most people are utter shite. I try to be positive and prove myself wrong. So far I've yet to succeed in doing so.
On the otherhand: I know a few of the actually great people out there and that makes me happy enough.
maximilianos

Postby NamelessSynthetic » Sun May 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Hey Gore, one thing I noticed was that no matter how many times I fought the mask, and succeeded, I never got the actual "Spirit Mask" in my inventory. I kept beating it and then going back to a save point to check, probably did this 4 or 5 times in a row without dying, and without it appearing. Was just wondering whether or not that was planned or not.

Thanks!
~NS
The question isn't whether how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, but rather how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could indeed chuck wood. Those woodchucks are lazy bastards.
NamelessSynthetic

Postby jdilla » Sun May 20, 2012 9:50 pm

hey gore i dont know if its just me but i beat the gorger spirit mask arena boss 3 times and it still didnt show up in my gallery and i didnt get the mask armor :/

i dont know if this is another glitch also or you intended but in the gallery for the tenders and the vanguard, they are different colors from when you first encounter them and corrupting them and the gallery version.
jdilla

Postby Edley » Sun May 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Great game! Question, does anybody have a file of the most recent version saved with everything completed?

Thanks
Edley

Postby maximilianos » Sun May 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Battle-Jesus Wrote:
Lucky777 Wrote:Sometimes hitting a key - even if you hold it down - doesn't do the required action.

Sometimes (and I've most often noticed it on the way down from a jump) it'll set the action on cooldown but STILL not do the required action.

It's always been something that happened every once in a while, but it's happening much, MUCH more frequently now, and it's becoming more devastating as the game itself gives you less room for error - including error on the part of the controls.

Unfortunately, I changed browser versions at a pretty similar time to when the crash happened, so I can't say if the increased frequency of that fuckup is due to Firefox or due to the game.

Just thought I'd mention it once again though, just in case.

(For reference, it happens especially in the Twin Tender room (where it's usually fatal) and in the mask bossfight (where it never used to happen to me before either crash or version-change, and I really wish I knew which.) In the mask room, it's the airdash which sometimes just fails to trigger, and in the tender room, sometimes Mistress just refuses to swing her sword for a while after landing, despite the fact that the button is already depressed so as to get her to do it, in both cases.

I noticed the empower spell in particular failing to activate once or twice in the Bee-girl-Guardian fight, but still setting the skill on cooldown.)

I've noticed this as well, though I chalked it up to my crappy computer. It kind of sucks when you want to attack something and the game won't let you

Personally I haven't noticed this... But that might be because I Never. Let the enemy attack with energy bolts( about the attack bug, idk)
I often find myself thinking that most people are utter shite. I try to be positive and prove myself wrong. So far I've yet to succeed in doing so.
On the otherhand: I know a few of the actually great people out there and that makes me happy enough.
maximilianos

Postby BlueLight » Sun May 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Not likely.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby GoRepeat » Sun May 20, 2012 10:56 pm

NamelessSynthetic Wrote:Hey Gore, one thing I noticed was that no matter how many times I fought the mask, and succeeded, I never got the actual "Spirit Mask" in my inventory. I kept beating it and then going back to a save point to check, probably did this 4 or 5 times in a row without dying, and without it appearing. Was just wondering whether or not that was planned or not.

Thanks!
~NS

Ah, no it wasn't. This was something I fixed before the crash then forgot to refix afterwards. Everyone might see some same bugs pop up here and there because I might not have remembered to retune / recorrect everything. Thank you for the report!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Bakada » Mon May 21, 2012 1:08 am

I'm loving that Tender scene!
If you happen to read this Gorepete (I realize post approval can take a while), any chance of some feedback on my previous post(s) (I made one, which got deleted accidentally, and replaced it with 2 others when I remembered all the points I made).
Bakada
Newly Registered

Postby diegodevilman » Mon May 21, 2012 2:07 am

mmm.... when i enter in the hive after defeat the bee guard with the lance, there are 2 rolling monster and i can't damage them or pass to the next screen. does this happen to anyonelse?
diegodevilman
Newly Registered

Postby diegodevilman » Mon May 21, 2012 2:15 am

mmm... are those rolling monsters inside the hive actually killable? because after defeating the bee guard with the lance i enter there and can't do any damage tot hem or pass to the next screen
diegodevilman
Newly Registered

Postby demi » Mon May 21, 2012 3:22 am

Everything seems good so far, although this version seems a bit more laggy than the previous couple.
I cheesed the three hive battles by nuking everything with Brig, but I'm not sure what you can do to balance that.
Also, the summon key can't be customized.
demi

Postby Eterai » Mon May 21, 2012 4:18 am

I think the game broke for me...
I defeated the wasp trio, proceeded to the next screen, and rather than a nice big family reunion, Brig was there and she gave me the line from chapter 2!
After the conversation ended, I went left and I was in chapter 2! I never finished chapter 1!
Now I am about to do the battle with Brig... something went wrong somewhere, did anyone else experience this?
Feed me souls. Souls or bacon!
Eterai

Postby jdilla » Mon May 21, 2012 5:10 am

ay gore. i dont know if its just me but no matter how many times i beat the mask, it wouldnt give me my armor or the gallery animation :/ idk
oh yea and loved that creeper girl you made! hope were able to use it!
jdilla

Postby Tulkas » Mon May 21, 2012 8:44 am

hello gore, i found a little bug, when you defeat spirit mask of the arena, the armor doesn't appears in your inventory, i don't know why. I beat him and them i saved but nothing happens, the armor doesn't appear, by the way, i don't know how use spawn a little help please.

PD: Waiting for broodmother =P and beezy
Tulkas

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop