Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Rush!

Postby Digfree » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:06 pm

bed_intruder Wrote:Heh, yea that's why you gotta save every time you get done with something. Flash has the habit of crashing on you are RIGHT when you're about to finish >.>

the thing is for larger files like this, each save can take a long time, on my computer at least
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby realrose » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:53 pm

I would really like to know what im doing wrong to keep getting killed everytime i get to the first bad guy/ boss or do i just really suck at this game ?
realrose

Postby ANooB » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:58 pm

mfw :shock: . Srry, man. Keep it up, though. As for funny games, LMAO!!! I think since you actually own everything in the game, you can get a settlement from the Bastard!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted: Same for the Splatformer.
Spruce your games up using free vector content: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7109

There're no such things as mistakes, just happy little accidents. ~Bob Ross
ANooB

Postby viper2003923 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:31 am

ANooB Wrote:mfw :shock: . Srry, man. Keep it up, though. As for funny games, LMAO!!! I think since you actually own everything in the game, you can get a settlement from the Bastard!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted: Same for the Splatformer.

LMAO! i could just see the looks on both lwyers faces when theyre trying the case xD TBh, thats a case id pay to sit in court for just to see the faces of the judge, lawyers, jury, and the bystanders xD
viper2003923

Postby ilkahnmegalodon » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:40 am

nobody is earning money on any of this, so there are no grounds for a lawsuit
ilkahnmegalodon

Postby FruitSmoothie » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:29 am

It does not matter if he is making money or not, it's still illegal (And he kinda is for the extra hits he gets on his site for them.). The moment you create something, it's copyrighted to you (For a period of time.), though if you want to get a lawsuit going or try to prove it's actually yours, you have to submit forms and get it worked out. Again, just me reading up on it on the website.

Fair use is trickier, but one of the big things I see them notice is that it gives permission to use PART of the material without permission, not blatantly copy/steal it "Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship".

Again, I could be wrong about specifics but from what I've read of the general rules, that's what I understand. FG stealing games is bothering me and it's not even me being stolen from, lols.
FruitSmoothie

Postby Darkneon » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:30 am

This game is lookin' sweet! keep up the good work! :D
How do you make dark neon you ask? Well the answer is simple, even I don't know.

Hypnosis fanatic here :P
Darkneon

Postby Darkneon » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:30 am

This game looks awesome, keep up the good work!
How do you make dark neon you ask? Well the answer is simple, even I don't know.

Hypnosis fanatic here :P
Darkneon

Postby FuzzFace » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:46 am

Ultimatly, if the original author says anywhere in the game, (Do not distribute,) then yes, there can be a lawsuit.

Who here just believed what I said? because I haven't the slightest clue.
FuzzFace

Postby sladnova » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:55 am

Game is going well gorepete but i must ask again what is happening to the original rush content are you going to use any of it or is it just collateral?
sladnova
Newly Registered

Postby BlueLight » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:25 am

FuzzFace Wrote:Ultimatly, if the original author says anywhere in the game, (Do not distribute,) then yes, there can be a lawsuit.

Who here just believed what I said? because I haven't the slightest clue.

You own the copy write if you made it. if you have copy right then no one else can upload it or copy it unless it for personal use with out your permission. Ideas can't be copyrighted.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:01 am

Uh, bluelight? Ideas can be copyrighted. It's called "intellectual property". I guess it's more of designs, algorithms and such, but it's still ideas, not physical materials.
Zeus Kabob

Postby ANooB » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:42 am

Anyways, back to the game, guys. We had a problem way back when with derailing, so I digress. GorePete, how is lvl 2, coming along?
Spruce your games up using free vector content: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7109

There're no such things as mistakes, just happy little accidents. ~Bob Ross
ANooB

Postby BlueLight » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:Uh, bluelight? Ideas can be copyrighted. It's called "intellectual property". I guess it's more of designs, algorithms and such, but it's still ideas, not physical materials.

The law states bluntly that you can't copyright a idea.
Now what is a idea, well it's normally its a thought in your head from my experience.
You can't prove something is copyrighted to you if it's just a idea. It has to be down on paper(cyrn on the wall works to.). Also if you upload something to a website first then you void copyright and it goes to them but most sites have to much information out there to go though it. (basically what im saying is make it on something you own, computer, pen and paper, or clay tablets.
then upload it to the web that way there is very little room for the site to claim copyright on your stuff.

I believe intellectual property is something different then copyright law but it's close and deals with something else.
BlueLight

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:42 pm

blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah

blah blah

blah

blah.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby origamitoast » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:11 pm

thats.... AMAZING!!!
I love riddles? Do you like riddles? I've got one: What always runs but never walks, has a mouth but never eats, has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps. Can't get it? It's a river >:3 i've got plenty more just ask me.
origamitoast

Postby Digfree » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:19 pm

gorepete2 Wrote:blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah

blah blah

blah

blah.

OMG! I didn't know you memorized Catcher in the Rye! thats amazing.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby BlueLight » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:28 pm

gorepete2 Wrote:blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah

blah blah

blah

blah.

I love the detail in this code. It's speaks to me.
BlueLight

Postby SquallLion » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:02 am

prety game
do you know there are lag on the sex scene at the cave
plus, I hope a savegame after the 1st stage.
SquallLion

Postby trunks2585 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 am

For the record, Idea's can be copywrited. Only it's called trademarked, and unlike copywrite on images and such, you actually have to go to court to get your ideas (for characters, or games, or whatever you've come up with) tradmarked and protected to your name.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop