Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:40 am

He also said he's working on Dusty's castle when he's not working on Sabausko, so im just wondering how hes doin with it
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Aaleen13 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:58 am

From what I understand his main focus is on Dusty but he has worked on this as well, but it will not be a visible change, its all in the coding of the game so say he gets 3 months of work done (i really doubt its THAT much but then again if he only works 5 mins a week on it maybe it is lol) and then posts whats new, it wont look any different. So yes it is being worked on, just nothing to make a point of posting

Like he said if he abandons it he would say so.
Aaleen13

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:49 am

Complete the game gorepete, complete something for once! (lol I just thought of how in life that would be terrible, if you could never complete ANYTHING)
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby BlueLight » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:53 am

If you want i will join you on skype for the "Someones watching me" effect just so long as you do the samething to me.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:52 am

Aaleen13 Wrote:From what I understand his main focus is on Dusty but he has worked on this as well, but it will not be a visible change, its all in the coding of the game so say he gets 3 months of work done (i really doubt its THAT much but then again if he only works 5 mins a week on it maybe it is lol) and then posts whats new, it wont look any different. So yes it is being worked on, just nothing to make a point of posting

Pretty much, yes.

I have no plans on abandoning this... people need to relax and be happy!
Last edited by GoRepeat on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby TheLegendaryChosenOne » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:49 am

how do i kill the first boss?

i had tried to dogde every time he throws a rock,so the rock can hit him and weak him,but nothing happens,what i am doing wrong?
TheLegendaryChosenOne

Postby BlueLight » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am

Whats that your saying your not abandoning this? RUNN EVERY ONE!!! HE'S GOT A BOMB!!!
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Aaleen13 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:39 am

Gorepete Wrote:
Aaleen13 Wrote:From what I understand his main focus is on Dusty but he has worked on this as well, but it will not be a visible change, its all in the coding of the game so say he gets 3 months of work done (i really doubt its THAT much but then again if he only works 5 mins a week on it maybe it is lol) and then posts whats new, it wont look any different. So yes it is being worked on, just nothing to make a point of posting

Pretty much, yes.

mistressupdatemodel.swf

lol if you just post random models (even if not in game) im sure they would be happy and more convinced
ex: heres the boss that is on the 27th level, the one that wont be done for years but heres the model so you shut up xD

Reapergod36 Wrote:Complete the game gorepete, complete something for once! (lol I just thought of how in life that would be terrible, if you could never complete ANYTHING)

he will complete dusty xD soon hopefully Dx but yeah that thought is scary how pete would live if it was based on LoK

BlueLight Wrote:Whats that your saying your not abandoning this? RUNN EVERY ONE!!! HE'S GOT A BOMB!!!

not new O.o hes been saying hes not abandoning it i still loled though xD
Aaleen13

Postby Reapergod36 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Gorepete Wrote:

Pretty much, yes.

mistressupdatemodel.swf

Unholy... (Drools) Okay, you convinced me...... Keep the thigh highs... Love the graphic update, please some foot fetish stuff.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Due to the more frontal angle, I actually prefer this version.

Odd for me to say, considering it has on more clothes, but what can I say.

The detail helps a great deal too.
Lucky777

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:05 pm

heres an idear, have two modes you can switch into ingame, lust mode and attack mode. In attack mode she wears those cloths. In lust modes, she doesnt have the bra or the panties. Overall, great model.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Thaedael » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:05 pm

I do have a question I would like to ask just out of curiosity Gorepete;

Is that perspective you used going to be the one used when she is running around and fighting, or is that just an idle/sex sprite for different perspectives?

For the most part the model is very nice, I would maybe suggest adding a bit more definition/love handles/form to the waist area since it seems a little thin in comparison to the rest of the proportions but it is just me being nit-picky. Either way good to see you step away from the playshape style and grow into your own =). Best of wishes and luck!
Thaedael

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:22 am

Thaedael Wrote:I do have a question I would like to ask just out of curiosity Gorepete;

Is that perspective you used going to be the one used when she is running around and fighting, or is that just an idle/sex sprite for different perspectives?

For the most part the model is very nice, I would maybe suggest adding a bit more definition/love handles/form to the waist area since it seems a little thin in comparison to the rest of the proportions but it is just me being nit-picky. Either way good to see you step away from the playshape style and grow into your own =). Best of wishes and luck!

Haha... I actually just traded to Eggplants style...

This was based off Egg's work - I am trying to figure out what works for me though!

This is an idle and sex positional stance. The running and fighting would still be sideview
GoRepeat

Postby Thaedael » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:55 am

Had you said nothing Gorepete I would never have noticed, but now that you said it I will never un-see it. Either way overall the proportions are much more pleasing to the eye. Hopefully it animates well without causing any perspective issues!
Thaedael

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:46 am

Just had a good idea. Since shes a demon, shouldnt she have tatoos on her arms? That would be extremely sexy.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Fenrakk101 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:29 am

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:Just had a good idea. Since she's a demon, shouldnt she have tattoos on her arms? That would be extremely sexy.

I'd rather piercings, as in, nipple/clitoral piercings. THAT would be sexy.
(minor grammatical corrections in the quote because I'm OCD)
Avatar is a screenshot from Corta's Platformer.

If you know the series this is from or the artist for this pic, please tell me - I must know!
Fenrakk101

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:06 am

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:Just had a good idea. Since shes a demon, shouldnt she have tatoos on her arms? That would be extremely sexy.

:lol:

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

mistressupdatemodel.swf [ 23.01 KiB | Viewed 3128 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby shinox23 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:17 am

Gore... You are deadly my friend...
shinox23

Postby Aaleen13 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:00 am

Gorepete Wrote:
Thaedael Wrote:I do have a question I would like to ask just out of curiosity Gorepete;

Haha... I actually just traded to Eggplants style...

This was based off Egg's work - I am trying to figure out what works for me though!

This is an idle and sex positional stance. The running and fighting would still be sideview

as i said elsewhere (i think on dusty nvm its on cortas) i could honestly see you and Eggplant essentially becoming one lol
Aaleen13

Postby omp123 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:56 am

Gorepete Wrote:
whatdontlookaatme Wrote:Just had a good idea. Since shes a demon, shouldnt she have tatoos on her arms? That would be extremely sexy.

:lol:

mistressupdatemodel.swf

The spontaneous boner I got when I saw that just launched my laptop through my ceiling.

You owe me a new computer and ceiling, asshole.
omp123

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop