Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby webought » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:17 pm

Maaaaaaan ._. lol
c:<
webought

Postby someone » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:56 pm

It's not like you thought it would get in.

On another note, will this game have all other sisters or just one with 5 more games following?
someone

Postby Acha » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Hey Gore! Good job on what you've done so far! I love the invulnerability frame! I do however think there should still be a small knock back effect in conjunction with it. If you've ever played Mega Man you'll be familiar with what I mean. Specifically Mega Man X. And here are things I've found:

At start of game before equipping anything, press 1 key and she automatically equips Blitz and throws the sword.
On the set skills page, when you click on the summon slot it takes you to the equipment page.
I used Spawn in air on save area, when changing areas, the spawnling was in the exact same space in the new zone, hatched, and attacked as normal.

Hope this helps! Keep at it Gore!
Acha

Postby Riplead » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:23 am

I don't really mind the lack of customization. The most I did in the first one was change effect to pink because I liked Eva to have a streak of hot pink :P

Like the invincibility frame, but honestly anything is better than that recoil. *Shakes fist old man style*

As long as you bring back that witty dialogue I don't care how hard the game is. Hell, I labored over Brig and Mask for Azeral knows how long. Do you have any ideas for sex scenes you mind sharing? Would like to see another les scene sort of like the elite assassin and also one where Eva does some riding. :twisted:
Riplead

Postby MaRoM3198 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:48 pm

I BEAT YOUR GAME!!!
Oh! And I really enjoied it!
Keep going on! Good work!
Attachments
Sakyubasu.jpg
Such a good feeling...
MaRoM3198
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:18 pm

danishangel Wrote:The only other way I could really see her getting raped was if she was totally caught off guard or tricked somehow or something. For her to even have a temporary role reversal though there has to be something that puts her back on top in order to remain in control. If she was totally humiliated her followers would totally lose respect and all for her. I dunno, that's just my opinion and I'll be fine with whatever though. Gore is pretty amazing so I'm sure whatever he comes up with will be awesome!

I kinda don't think her followers would care...

She's a sucubuss. It's all about sex. Who does whom doens't matter to the spectators. No matter who loses, we win.
ElPresidente

Postby webought » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Her followers are forced to follow her because of her power influence, just because she got raped and actually showed signs of actually enjoying the intercourse provided by the enemy wouldn't null the effect of her powers on her followers
webought

Postby Temeeey » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:18 pm

haha come on people, why do you use antropology, demonology and whogivesafu**ology??? its a game, Gore knows what to use and how, and stop asking stuff like fat nerds...this is not a mc donalds, what Gore does takes time, patience people, let the guy work, Gore already know how to surprise us :D
Die Meister, Die Besten, Les Grandes Equipes, The...
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

►► CHAMPIONS ◄◄
.►►.....xD......◄◄
..►►............◄◄
...►►..........◄◄
....►►........◄◄
.....►►......◄◄
......►►....◄◄
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Temeeey

Postby MaRoM3198 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:56 am

This game is awesome!
Good work!
MaRoM3198
Newly Registered

Postby webought » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:49 am

Temeeey Wrote: and stop asking stuff like fat nerds...this is not a mc donalds, what Gore does takes time, patience people, let the guy work, Gore already know how to surprise us :D

Our job is to report bugs in his game to him and make suggestions, we aren't requesting anything its called suggesting.
webought

Postby Temeeey » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:34 pm

webought Wrote:
Temeeey Wrote: and stop asking stuff like fat nerds...this is not a mc donalds, what Gore does takes time, patience people, let the guy work, Gore already know how to surprise us :D

Our job is to report bugs in his game to him and make suggestions, we aren't requesting anything its called suggesting.

I know, its our job report bugs, i didnt say anything against that,...but im not talking to the suggestion ppl...

►► CHAMPIONS ◄◄
.►►.....xD......◄◄
..►►............◄◄
...►►..........◄◄
....►►........◄◄
.....►►......◄◄
......►►....◄◄
Temeeey

Postby webought » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Well no one was requesting the only thing I saw was suggesting
webought

Postby Temeeey » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:55 pm

maybe not yet, maybe i saw them on the other sakyubasu no Tatakai game, the first...but soon....SOON!!!!! :o :shock:

►► CHAMPIONS ◄◄
.►►.....xD......◄◄
..►►............◄◄
...►►..........◄◄
....►►........◄◄
.....►►......◄◄
......►►....◄◄
Temeeey

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:17 pm

webought Wrote:Well no one was requesting the only thing I saw was suggesting

When I ask for feedback/suggestions it is more mechanical in nature. You can pretty much be assured that the game itself has already been mostly mapped out, so I won't randomly be sticking in some demon raping alien from another dimension. I think we all know the difference between constructive feedback and not ;p
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Riplead » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Any hints as to what kinds of scenes we'll be seeing?
Riplead

Postby Seyser Koze » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:47 pm

One thing I'd suggest (replaying the first one now) is to make the sexable enemies
a) give experience
and b) either have a skip button on their sex scene or make it possible to just KO them without sex.

Right now I'm looking at the spot from Act I of the first game where you fight a bunch of bees before fighting a sexable bee, and before long you realize that you get nothing for beating the sex-bee except for a lengthy scene that you have to quickly spacebar through after the nth time you've seen it. Eventually you start just running out of the room when the sexable enemy shows up to save time. Which feels weird.
Seyser Koze

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 pm

I just wish I could fast forward time to when this game will finish. That way I can play it without actually knowing whats in it so I can be more surprised. But yea I must admit though, our suggestions are usually based off of what we want in the game which in turn become requesting. I didnt realize that Gore had already mapped everything out already and so now that I do I will no longer "suggest" stuff since I'll probably just get an emotionless "nope" anyways. I hope you decide to really work on it soon cuz the suspense is killing me.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Useraro » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:28 am

I don't know if this was intended, but if you maintain pressed a+d you can shield-dash in the air forever.
Useraro

Postby Useraro » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Gorepete Wrote:Customization will most likely be removed (I know, people love it, but it will be for the best, I promise)

Wait a moment, I have no problem with removing "custom colours"; but what's the problem with pubic hair?

Personally I hate pubic hair, so if you want to remove the "custom colours" part I agree, but please let us disable pubic hair.

Thanks.
Useraro

Postby Darthan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Useraro Wrote:Wait a moment, I have no problem with removing "custom colours"; but what's the problem with pubic hair?

Personally I hate pubic hair, so if you want to remove the "custom colours" part I agree, but please let us disable pubic hair.

Thanks.

The reason that Gore is removing customization is that it slows the game down do to the fact that it has to check to see how Eva is customized for every frame she is in. Gore may leave that option in since it would only be one thing to check for, but since it still has to do it with every frame, odds are he won't.
Darthan

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop