Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby GoRepeat » Wed May 20, 2015 4:16 am

nwkoynaioyna Wrote:Why is the Army option not visible?

It should pop up once you complete the tutorial mission
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby loshi1505 » Wed May 20, 2015 4:19 am

hmm.... seems that when you capture a unit with a skill it loses that skill and never makes it to the player... >_<
loshi1505

Postby loshi1505 » Wed May 20, 2015 4:20 am

Gorepete Wrote:

I think he's talking about the region view and not being able to have access to it there... I think.... >_>

I hope. >_<
loshi1505

Postby Nobudi » Wed May 20, 2015 5:01 am

Gorepete Wrote:

I think this person's talking about the deck editing option.
Nobudi

Postby loshi1505 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:33 am

moar bugs!

first bug
if/when you have an Illosa in your squad you can un-equip their armor and if you don't move them around in the squad they'll keep their previous armor even though it's unequipped!!! (provided it stays as an unequipped unit)
(I think this was causing the special skills bug I mentioned before... thus why it seemed to work sometimes and not others)
also play tested this bug in battle to see if it did or didn't carry over into it and it does! :?

second bug
simple graphical clash when a groger attacks an Illosa screamer. (I think... screamer is the attack class right?)
also noticed this graphics overlap spazing with other units... but hardly to this level of unsightliness. >_<

btw is there any chance you plan on an organizational method for the army? finding the specific unit you have in the squad menu is a pain in the rump atm.... even worse when you capture over 10-20 enemy troops!!!

might I suggest the organizational method of setting default or player set priorities like class, gender, species, special skills with priority values 1-4 or however many there will be? (my ocd is killing me each and every time I look and fiddle with my troops in army menu and even more specifically differentiating units from the squad menu tab. >_< )

considering how big the player's army will be later in the game just for the possibilities of all different squad combinations I think some organizational method is NEEDED... well less so now.... but definitely before mid game. ;) (but my OCD says now please :lol: )
loshi1505

Postby Train1305 » Wed May 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Forget about the pre-loader, it doesn't seem to work for me or it was fast :lol:
Train1305

Postby Lucky777 » Wed May 20, 2015 11:07 pm

I'm probably missing something because I'm sleepy and tired, but the second non-tutorial fight is pretty ridiculous since we have no abilities and the enemy has lots.
Lucky777

Postby cifi » Thu May 21, 2015 1:44 am

I stopped by to say I'm greatly enjoying the game, even incomplete as it is.

Due to luck ( and some skill, I hope), I managed to clear the first battle of Crystal Forest and got to enjoy the dialogue there.

Now for bugs:

As someone stated before, if you unequip the equipment of a unit in your squad, the unit will still possess the bonuses in combat.
That piece of equipment can then be used to create the glitch again with other characters.

After winning the Crystal Forest battle, the icon on the map reverts to the plain icon instead of the battle completed one.

Corrupting a unit with a skill does not give you that skill (Probably intentional).

Suggestions:

The first time I played, I didn't realize there was a region view screen. Hence I didn't know there was an army interface.
Changing the text on the button might help, as would allowing army interface to be accessible for the map.

As stated before, a way of organizing the army interface would be helpful

I had some more but they seem to have slipped through the cracks in my mind.
cifi
Newly Registered

Postby Smeardy Bro » Thu May 21, 2015 2:05 am

i think it's just not meant to be passed just yet,like wall that wont let you pass it because there is nothing beyond it.
Smeardy Bro

Postby loshi1505 » Thu May 21, 2015 5:37 am

yay! more tank health~ :lol:

will play test and check for bugs again in a min~ :mrgreen:
loshi1505

Postby Zatheus » Thu May 21, 2015 7:46 am

Is there anyway to save progress yet? I've clicked "back" too many times for a sane person.
Zatheus

Postby loshi1505 » Thu May 21, 2015 8:14 am

hmm... not finding any real bugs at the moment... (besides that minor graphical one when units are attacking and their graphics can't decide what overlaps what)

got another 3 improvement suggestions though~

first
could you please change when the animations ends with special skills like regen, protect, boost, intimidate and such end?
reason I ask this is because without memorizing how many turns it has been since the skill/spells were cast it's impossible to tell when they end... even on the turn their properly supposed to end on the animations stays until the player presses the attack button. >_< thus setting player's strategy a turn behind... >_>

second
lag strikes again! (I'm fairly certain it's my comp's processing speed that's the issue... but I sure as all hell don't have the cash to buy a new one when this one works still with no/minor issues) any chance you can reduce the lag somehow? lags a fair bit when scrolling down the unit selection thing on the side when I have over 20 critters... but it's over 9000 times worse when it's a full pop of units in battle with both special skills and tank's lane switching animations going on.... and it's snail paced when units attack ANYTHING at that point. >_< (easiest solution would be some low rez graphical settings... I think....)

third
moar desu~? (idk as I was typing the two above I forgot what the third one was. >_> )
loshi1505

Postby loshi1505 » Thu May 21, 2015 10:01 am

huh.... actually found 2 bugs now...

first is that you can have more than 3 of the same species the same class in your squad. (which you previously said you pretty much weren't gonna allow)

second is after you beat level 3 all the "cleared" level's symbols disappear... they're still playable and thank kami-sama for that... but idk just a graphic or code bug I guess. (but yeah level 3 is beatable if you havea few groger tanks with regen and all the rest mages with poison on all of them. ;) )
loshi1505

Postby Zatheus » Thu May 21, 2015 10:11 am

loshi1505 Wrote:(but yeah level 3 is beatable if you havea few groger tanks with regen and all the rest mages with poison on all of them. ;) )

Absolutely, different strategy for me tho.

Liking the plot so far, cant wait for more lore!
Zatheus

Postby someone » Thu May 21, 2015 9:06 pm

The descriptions for Royal Way/Blood Path and Royal Gate/Mech Gate seem to be switched.
someone

Postby Lucky777 » Thu May 21, 2015 10:34 pm

I don't understand what makes a creature BEHIND another sometimes rush in FRONT of that other.

They should be acting according to the turn they were summoned on, as far as I know.
So if you summon a one-square creature first in front of a 2-square movement creature, the 2-square movement one should never get in front of the 1-square movement one.
I'm not sure that's consistently happening.

Is there something else in play?
Lucky777

Postby GoRepeat » Fri May 22, 2015 1:03 am

loshi1505 Wrote:hmm... not finding any real bugs at the moment... (besides that minor graphical one when units are attacking and their graphics can't decide what overlaps what)

Should be a relatively simple fix

loshi1505 Wrote:could you please change when the animations ends with special skills like regen, protect, boost, intimidate and such end?
reason I ask this is because without memorizing how many turns it has been since the skill/spells were cast it's impossible to tell when they end... even on the turn their properly supposed to end on the animations stays until the player presses the attack button. >_< thus setting player's strategy a turn behind... >_>

Sounds reasonable, I will see what I can do

loshi1505 Wrote:first is that you can have more than 3 of the same species the same class in your squad. (which you previously said you pretty much weren't gonna allow)

The restriction isn't in the game yet

loshi1505 Wrote:second is after you beat level 3 all the "cleared" level's symbols disappear... they're still playable and thank kami-sama for that... but idk just a graphic or code bug I guess.

Yeah the map icons are tied to the story progression variable and since the next story piece doesn't exist the map just nulls everything graphically. Expect this to happen for a while after the last plot segment as I build forward.

someone Wrote:The descriptions for Royal Way/Blood Path and Royal Gate/Mech Gate seem to be switched.

Good catch! Will fix

Lucky777 Wrote:I don't understand what makes a creature BEHIND another sometimes rush in FRONT of that other. Is there something else in play?

Mages and Healers have a maximum range they will approach the enemy at. They will stop once they can hit the enemy boss (so square 4 for mages and square 5 for healers). At that point, ally melee units will run past them to continue attacking. This should be reflected when you click on the mage or healer and there is no movement tile, just 3/2 attack range tiles between them and the boss row.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby nwkoynaioyna » Fri May 22, 2015 1:09 am

Nvm I was so stupid lol.. Clicked back and saw "Army"
nwkoynaioyna
Newly Registered

Postby rioteerjayjay » Fri May 22, 2015 2:30 am

Fuck level 3, the fuckin fairy send out pretty much all the purple, and those purple fairies always come out when I have my strongest on the field at like 5 attack and cut his attack in half, and the red ones kill my summoner from half the screen away. Please fix it, for level 3 I've played it 20 times and cannot win it.
rioteerjayjay
Newly Registered

Postby Greekheart » Fri May 22, 2015 10:17 am

Level 3 is absolutely insane, and doesn't match the text given at the start of the fight. It says they have hardly any defenders, but she seems to have infinite swarms of these fairies, and they're all super strong with insane opening skills.Thunderstorm alone is enough to wipe out EVERYONE on the field, the attack debuff makes basically all your units on the field useless, and the protection buff renders their units all but invulnerable to your puny units.

I also have played the levels many times over and have never gotten any items to give my units skills to remotely match up, no matter how many I capture. Very frustrating.
Greekheart

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop