Samus Platformer

Re: Samus Platformer

Postby toddymon » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:50 pm

oh man that was awesome. and i love how they fall asleep at the end. i thought that was hilarious. reminded me of metal gear
toddymon

Postby kuja » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Dunno if someone noticed, In some sex scenes she gets a different suit(When without the armor, she get the armor again at the sex scenes... etc).
kuja

Postby SteelSaurus » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Yep OoS said that he was having some trouble with that and was just letting it run for the time being until I get the other Fuzion Suits done.
I'll get right on it! Eventually...
SteelSaurus

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:58 am

kuja Wrote:Dunno if someone noticed, In some sex scenes she gets a different suit(When without the armor, she get the armor again at the sex scenes... etc).

Yeah its because animation are just pasted in and I never took her boots off lol.... different styles... I don't like her full naked, like the shoulders/boots armed but others dont soooo....

Steel! Finish Ridley need to make a boss fight! will be cool!

ps add chozo statue too :) hehe

demands!!!!

OOS - I think unique animation per armor type better than one with shared/splittable armor.... sometimes animations look bad when for example armor on animation has armor removed or armor off has big shoulders thrown in....

look at it like armor class.... naked.... cloth.... plate.... plate animations look strange if you suddenly remove armor so like should be:

ARMOR....|......LIGHT ARMOR.....|.......NAKED
.............|.....FUSION ARMOR.....|..............
SCENE 1....|....SCENE 2..............|......SCENE 3

like... because light armor and fusion armor not that spacewise different they can share scene and just use var to toggle upgrade (like blue met fuck)
but full armor and naked would need their own to look good....
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:54 am

Ok it is even more simple to make for me ;)

When you will make boss fight - please try not to use objects with name "body". You can name it "body1" "bodyn" "Boss Body" - but please do not name it "body" :lol:

It will be good if it will be like that one - on your animation of boss attack i will put my body object in one of layers - and put code to ditect it's x and y. And use random to move it's animation from one attack to another. But it is not metter i think - but try not to use name "body" on name of object. ;)

And if it is possible - may be change Player1 animation a little :mrgreen:

But it's structure must be the same - all components name and components must not change ;) Only animation in it :mrgreen:

And there are not positions when samus look up and down with gun - it have to be some kind of symmetric ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SteelSaurus » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:49 am

Well what I had thought was have two armor lists.

Orange Armor (Varia Suit) --any enemy encounter--> Dull Blue (Zero Suit) --any enemy encounter--> Ripped Dull Blue (Half Zero Suit) --any enemy encounter--> Nude
Orange Armor (Varia Suit) --Blue Metroid Encounter--> Bright Blue and Yellow (Full Fuzion Suit) {Not made} --any enemy encounter--> Bright Blue and Yellow (Regular Fuzion Suit) {Current Suit} --any enemy encounter--> Bright Blue and Yellow (Skimpy Fuzion Suit) {Not made} --any enemy encounter--> Nude

Nude --Blue Metroid Encounter--> Bright Blue and Yellow (Skimpy Fuzion Suit) {Not made}

And by Chozo Statue you mean a Ruins Test right? Might I make slightly different versions to dispense different Armors each time you have sex with them?
SteelSaurus

Postby ANooB » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:23 am

Hey, if it's not too much trouble, could you map the jump key to the space bar? I think it'd be more comfortable. Also map the next button on the Metroid anim to E or R keys, to eliminate mouse controls.
Spruce your games up using free vector content: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7109

There're no such things as mistakes, just happy little accidents. ~Bob Ross
ANooB

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:47 pm

SteelSaurus Wrote:Well what I had thought was have two armor lists.

Orange Armor (Varia Suit) --any enemy encounter--> Dull Blue (Zero Suit) --any enemy encounter--> Ripped Dull Blue (Half Zero Suit) --any enemy encounter--> Nude
Orange Armor (Varia Suit) --Blue Metroid Encounter--> Bright Blue and Yellow (Full Fuzion Suit) {Not made} --any enemy encounter--> Bright Blue and Yellow (Regular Fuzion Suit) {Current Suit} --any enemy encounter--> Bright Blue and Yellow (Skimpy Fuzion Suit) {Not made} --any enemy encounter--> Nude

Nude --Blue Metroid Encounter--> Bright Blue and Yellow (Skimpy Fuzion Suit) {Not made}

And by Chozo Statue you mean a Ruins Test right? Might I make slightly different versions to dispense different Armors each time you have sex with them?

Yes you can. I can get any action and armor status when she is catched by monster - so i can play anything we need ;)

I use that one algoritm: Enemy object has 10 main fraims (i use only 2 of them now) and all that is more then 10 frame can has object with animation of sex. So when i need i can play them :mrgreen:

It will be good if you can make movie of sex begin like Samus and enemy stay near each other (Like on hit test they have to hit each others object) - and then may be a little move back and do what they have to do :lol: . Like now for example on Samus catch is very fast jump back of Samus back from enemy. (But there are some my mistakes to - with it's position - i have to little move it to look it more realistic).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANooB Wrote:Hey, if it's not too much trouble, could you map the jump key to the space bar? I think it'd be more comfortable. Also map the next button on the Metroid anim to E or R keys, to eliminate mouse controls.

Yes i can - do it on space. It is constant - so i can change it any time - i even can make menu where you can map keys befor play like you want it to be. Or make 2 different versions with different control buttons.

Animation is only test version - it will be fixed. But i have not got full info and animation now to do it - so i do not do it :mrgreen: I will a little wait for it ;) When i will have all content - i will think how better to make it. I think too that hitting on mouse is not the best way for it.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:24 pm

It will be good if you can make movie of sex begin like Samus and enemy stay near each other (Like on hit test they have to hit each others object) - and then may be a little move back and do what they have to do :lol: . Like now for example on Samus catch is very fast jump back of Samus back from enemy. (But there are some my mistakes to - with it's position - i have to little move it to look it more realistic).

best way to do it is actually use fake radius for hit test instead of actual object like samus + radius for hit test.... then on frame 11, make animation of enemy jumping leaning forward normal stage position....
radius = 8

hitTest(_.root.samus+radius)

frame 11 enemy:

X = normal clip stage
X---8---< = pounce position

This will mean on hit test enemy appear to reach out and grab samus (extend past normal range overlapping radius) then you can unload/load sex clip for smooth transition

will make example if have time
GoRepeat

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:41 pm

It is some thing like it (body object - but it is rectangle not a circle) - if we make big radius - it will be very hard to play it like action game. Because you will never know when he catch her =) - so i try to make it small - even a little smaller than samus object.

All hit parametrs are easy to change it is like const too (the size of body rectangle in player1 object).

Thats why i always say - do not use name "body" :lol: :mrgreen:

It is even more then one fake object - i forgot about legs ... etc :roll:

For each action i add fake object and use it - is is classic ;) - for example how can i do stand on flore - jump through it and etc. - the same construction i see in one game so i use it now :mrgreen:

I mean :
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:32 pm

I thinke i understand what do you mean ;) You are right - i will make it a little more - it is more sex game than action - i always forgot it :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=594&start=40 - the last video is very cool ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:31 am

yeah that is why I like the idea frozen engage or choice to kill so hit stats arent as wierd much easier to control "frozen" enemy engage.....

see:

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

samus examples.swf [ 219.68 KiB | Viewed 11239 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby kuja » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 am

Very Nice
kuja

Postby corta » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:55 am

so, we're making a QUEST TO BE ON TOP sort of deal, huh?

I'm in love with the idea. :mrgreen:
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby SteelSaurus » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:07 am

So directional keys are used basically for movement.
Z - Jump
X - Fire
C - Change

Interesting glitch I noticed. If you freeze an enemy and put armor back on, you still start the sex scene.
Another idea, when semi-nude you could disable the ball mode and simply crouch.

You know what Samus has been missing this whole time? Grapple!!!

Also, Chozo is almost done and Ridley has been resumed.
SteelSaurus

Postby Sexybones » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:07 am

Wouldn it be better to use the S button to jump instead of the Z button.
Sexybones

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:08 am

fixed glitch!!! added condition armor must be off for sex....

also added random sex encounter... there are 2 when you touch frozen met.... 50% chance each

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

samus examples.swf [ 285.68 KiB | Viewed 11112 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby SteelSaurus » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 am

Perhaps rather than splitting the chances, have different Metroids do different things. Like have the Fuzion recolor be a handjob.
SteelSaurus

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Here....

motivation to finish RIDLEY.......

Boss fight added..... its easy since no fight back code yet lololol but you see how it works

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

samus examples.swf [ 350.44 KiB | Viewed 10868 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby Yawg » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Ha! First time I fought the boss, I was thinking "Oh, god, her tongue's gonna stick to the gigantic frozen penis, isn't it?"
Yawg

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop