Samus thread

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: Samus thread

Postby Fluffy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:22 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:we'll keep her chozo armor, but only for the purprose of being able to strip it off.

that was worded well :P
Fluffy

Postby Kalypso » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Fluffy Wrote:
trunks2585 Wrote:we'll keep her chozo armor, but only for the purprose of being able to strip it off.

that was worded well :P

She'll definitely have a full set of either the Chozo [Power] Suit or the Varia Suit no doubt, but I think this is going to be one of those lucky characters that gets to wear two layers of clothing--and could actually pull of sexy in two layers of clothing (zero suit baby! :D)
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:01 pm

with of course, it wouldn't be the full armor if we didn't include the helmet.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Yes...well, who would be strong enough to rid Samus of her armour?

Oh, Kal, what happened to the '...so, technically I own all your base, bitch.' in your sig?
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Kalypso » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 pm

DemonFiren Wrote:Yes...well, who would be strong enough to rid Samus of her armour?

Oh, Kal, what happened to the '...so, technically I own all your base, bitch.' in your sig?

I became the base :O
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby Fluffy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Kalypso Wrote:
DemonFiren Wrote:Yes...well, who would be strong enough to rid Samus of her armour?

I'm now Team LoK's Lead Game Artist. All of your base, are belong to K.
Seriously, I'm the Game Artist, I make the characters, the backgrounds, everything.
So technically, I do own all your base, bitch.

So you made yourself and own yourself? o.o
Fluffy

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Now that's...owned.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Kalypso » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Fluffy Wrote:
Kalypso Wrote:

I'm now Team LoK's Lead Game Artist. All of your base, are belong to K.
Seriously, I'm the Game Artist, I make the characters, the backgrounds, everything.
So technically, I do own all your base, bitch.

So you made yourself and own yourself? o.o

It all started one fateful night, with a love affair between my faithful lady and my mistress. Then I said, "the hell with it, I'm ambidextrous!"
And now I can draw with two hands :D

...You thought I was talking about masturbation, didn't you?
Anyway, which do you guys prefer, Chozo, or Varia suit?
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:47 pm

The classical Power Suit, as in Chozo.

I became ambidextrous with 'helping myself', though not entirely for that reason.
DemonFiren

Postby trunks2585 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:04 am

i'm actually in favor of varia, it's only a slight mod and actually what most people are use to, the power suit actually doesn't have the huge shoulder pads which i honestly always saw as part of her design, even in the smash bros games she has the varia suit. Here's some visual reference

standard power suit

upgrade to varia.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby dandan » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:44 am

the Varia suit is more well known -shoulder pads of powah!- than the standard powersuit.

If you use the standard powersuit, you can be sure you will be answering "What's up with her armor" every week after it's posted.

Also, here again for another vote to NOT Zero Suit. Full body suit, not sexy in my opinion. Now, something designed to be sexy, that's another thing
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
dandan

Postby trunks2585 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:11 am

well we talked about some of her casual two piece outfits. I'm in favor of the casual metroid fusion outfit.

We'll probably have zero suit and the 'bikini' outfit for people that prefer one over the other.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby nebrose » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:43 pm

dandan Wrote:the Varia suit is more well known -shoulder pads of powah!- than the standard powersuit.

If you use the standard powersuit, you can be sure you will be answering "What's up with her armor" every week after it's posted.

Also, here again for another vote to NOT Zero Suit. Full body suit, not sexy in my opinion. Now, something designed to be sexy, that's another thing

well we could walways do the zero suite like in this doujin: http://lu.scio.us/hentai/albums/metroid-erosuit-samus-x/3079941
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Postby OmegaXIII » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:46 pm

The community keeps going on about her clothing, but we need to decide which version we are going to use? I mean, are we going to be using the long hair version from the original thee games (Metroid, Metroid 2 and Super Metroid) or are we going to go with the more recent ponytail and long bangs appearance?
Emerald and Sapphire by OmegaXIII - An erotic adventure inspired by the awesome "Legend of Krystal" flash game.
Heated Twilight by Omega XIII - An erotic revision of the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Should you read, please review.
OmegaXIII

Postby dandan » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:48 pm

or how about her teenager look? You know, the short hair we see in the endings of Fusion, the manga and in Other M.

If it were only Super Metroid's or Prime's looks, I'd say loose hair; ponytail doesn't do much for me.

Then again, that's a question for the animators. Long or short hair is easy to do?
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
dandan

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Prohably short hair - long will move more.
DemonFiren

Postby OmegaXIII » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:18 pm

The short hair would be less work, but the more recent ponytail/bangs look has many more references and was the original model created by Playshapes.
Emerald and Sapphire by OmegaXIII - An erotic adventure inspired by the awesome "Legend of Krystal" flash game.
Heated Twilight by Omega XIII - An erotic revision of the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Should you read, please review.
OmegaXIII

Postby Kalypso » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:45 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:well we talked about some of her casual two piece outfits. I'm in favor of the casual metroid fusion outfit.

We'll probably have zero suit and the 'bikini' outfit for people that prefer one over the other.

That's the Samus Bikini, but if I did Zero Suit, it would be without undies. We can have some major stuff for Samus, but she doesn't need three outfits. Krystal on the other hand needs way more than just three simple outfits (even if one is just nakey Krystal :D)
dandan Wrote: Also, here again for another vote to NOT Zero Suit. Full body suit, not sexy in my opinion. Now, something designed to be sexy, that's another thing

And--not sexy with the Zero Suit? Are you kidding me? Take note, I'd make it very, VERY tight. Erect nipples and pussy visible through the material tight :DD
Oh, I forgot to mention how easily it rips in [conveniently] all the right places?
You're welcome.

The hair? I can easily do two sets, but it will be like it is in the doujin Nebrose linked to, because it's like the hair in SSB, only sexier...
nebrose Wrote:well we could walways do the zero suite like in this doujin: http://lu.scio.us/hentai/albums/metroid-erosuit-samus-x/3079941

The long hair version is too much work, plus, the ponytail version will look sexier.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby trunks2585 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:13 am

i think it comes down to her traits people reconize. a blond woman with a ponytail in a skintight suit that is under her armor, with the more recent games and her apperance for SSBB that's how she's become identified, so it's what we should stick with, even if we don't care for some parts of it (like i still prefer the bikini over zero suit but oh well)
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby DemonFiren » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:17 am

I have only known her in the z-suit, so you can't ask me.
DemonFiren

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Krystal