Lok Is Back [again, lol]

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: Lok Is Back [active development]

Postby Footman99999 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:23 am

Apalapan Wrote:
Footman99999 Wrote:Footjob scene would be nice

I'm not towards or against a footjob scene, but it's kinda funny how you asked for the same thing in 4 different projects, and no one seems to care :mrgreen:

Funny to me, at least.

Haha, why not dude. I like them.
Footman99999

Postby Terrantor!!! » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:39 am

Lol, I think we can manage a footjob,
Terrantor!!!

Postby Footman99999 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:39 am

Is it in the game yet? Love the work so far
Footman99999

Postby Terrantor!!! » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:22 am

Footman99999 Wrote:Is it in the game yet? Love the work so far

It'll take some time as I'm still adding in all the original animations. But don't worry, it'll happen. ;)
Terrantor!!!

Postby SoH » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:14 pm

How's it coming along??? I hope nothing is changing your mind on finishing this.
SoH
Newly Registered

Postby Terrantor!!! » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:09 am

I'll pump out an update on friday. The animation part is a bit daunting, but I just took a nap and I'm pulling off an all-nighter, now, lol.
Terrantor!!!

Postby noscoper » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:05 pm

Terrantor!!! Wrote:I'll pump out an update on friday. The animation part is a bit daunting, but I just took a nap and I'm pulling off an all-nighter, now, lol.

up all night to get lucky
noscoper

Postby Totemist » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:33 pm

This had best be an impressive update :)

My God I felt unclean using a smily, but that was the only thing that really brought the tone across. One thing to think of if you're feeling burned out or overwhelmed is to just get it as far as the original LoK. I'll be super sad if this ends up like the Another Tail games: Well-begun but barely there.
Totemist

Postby Terrantor!!! » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:10 pm

Sorry for the delay. Here you go. some animations have been added, definitely need to be refined. But I'm commiting myself to just roughing out the basic motions in each anim, then refine all of them. Also updated dialogue and fixed some coding issues w/ the message window. Thanks for being loyal fans and I'm sure to reward you with more content in the future. But as of now, this will have to do.

@Totemist: Hope this shall suffice, lol. Yeah, This is definitely an attempt to complete/surpass the original. I'm gonna be honest, I come home dreading the animation process. So I'll just end up procrastinating until I get posts like yours. So thanks a bunch I needed that kick in the rear, i guess. :)
Terrantor!!!

Postby Enkide » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:54 pm

Sorry for my delay on helping, Been busy with work.
Enkide

Postby Terrantor!!! » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:19 am

no problem, man. I'mma be taking a few days off this week, so expect some new animations!! :D
Terrantor!!!

Postby Enkide » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:20 am

woot :)
Enkide

Postby Jumbo70 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:53 pm

if you want art to trace, feel free to use my stuff, also if you have something in mind art wise, il see if i could cook it up for ya.
tough be warned school is pushing pretty hard atm so it might take a while.
Jumbo70

Postby Terrantor!!! » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:09 am

Jumbo70 Wrote:if you want art to trace, feel free to use my stuff, also if you have something in mind art wise, il see if i could cook it up for ya.
tough be warned school is pushing pretty hard atm so it might take a while.

really?! Thanks!! I like your take on furries, They're also easy to translate into animations because of their angles. Lemme know if you can/want to make art for the game, art is one thing I'm in desperate need of, unless you guys like seeing the same characters everywhere, lol.
Terrantor!!!

Postby Jumbo70 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:28 am

Id like to see my stuff come alive ^^
I am available to do arts, no problems. but it just might take a while cuz of school.
just ask here or pm what youd like to have/need and il do my best to make it as fast as possible.
the current version of this game is very fluid ^^, like it lots.
Jumbo70

Postby Terrantor!!! » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:56 am

@jumbo. sounds like a plan. :) And totally understand the school thing, really just submit if you want. I always make it a point to let potential artists know that this project is all about fun and not professionalism. so come and go as you please. When you have some work, pm it to me using this site
Terrantor!!!

Postby Totemist » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:00 am

Minor thing that no one else has mentioned so far: Text boxes take way too long to fade out/go on to the next section of text. Having arrows to skip forward/backward with would be ideal, bu that can wait for a more polished version.

Also, I would love to see an arousal meter that goes up from fucking implemented at some point, maybe with increasing blush, awkward posture, and lifted tail to add spice, or even slightly altered animations showing a little more enthusiasm. Making it so that the arousal meter filled up just slightly faster every time it reaches max and Krystal cums would be absolutely divine, but you're the guy in charge.
Totemist

Postby spikex99 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Yea, I'd have to agree with Totemist. It is capital A awesome that the came is back, but the dialogue does seem to take a lot longer to advance and it feels like you're either standing around just waiting for something to happen, or start walking and it feels like scenes should be happening but you left all the actors for them two screens back. Still lots of fun~ But something like he suggested would probably be a good idea
spikex99

Postby Enkide » Wed May 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Hey Terrantor how goes the game?
Enkide

Postby Terrantor!!! » Thu May 07, 2015 4:22 am

You guys can skip dialogue by tapping the E key :)
Terrantor!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Krystal