Masturbating option?

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: Masturbating option?

Postby dark_rogue151 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Im pretty sure that it's already in. I think I saw something about that being made, but it could've been fan based. I think it's something called a Ditto Dildo or something like that. Correct me if Im wrong. :P
Talk Shit, Get Hit.
dark_rogue151
Newly Registered

Postby Vearadys » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:48 am

Seems like a great idea to me :mrgreen:
It could be paradise, make sure it is
Vearadys
Newly Registered

Postby DuckwithRockets » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:49 pm

I'm totally okay with it
DuckwithRockets

Postby Renara » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:44 pm

dark_rogue151 Wrote:I think it's something called a Ditto Dildo or something like that.

Ditto Dildo was something made by PlayShapes, I can't remember but he may have actually placed this in his LoK v0.1.1 on Newgrounds? In any event, I'd love to see Ditto Dildo in our LoK project, but it probably won't be in v0.3 since it's not really a part of the starting areas. Doesn't mean it couldn't make a re-appearance later on though, since Pokémon are one of the other Nintendo franchises that'd be fun to see, though to what degree I'm not sure.

Anyway, on the issue of masturbation; I'm all for it, if there's a good way to fit it into the gameplay mechanic then so be it, otherwise it may as well just be in because it's just plain fun!
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby Eggplants » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Hell yeah who wouldn't enjoy this feature? Masturbate to gain exp and when you can't gain any more you can acquire items for new positions and exp bonuses.

And @Ren: In regards to the masturbate near a Liz girl and she can join in, your engine could totally do that! It'd be just like how particular sharpclaws can call in other sharpclaws to join in. Just that idea could add so many new positions too because there could be two scenes for every toy, one alone and one with a liz girl.
I animate and draw stuff! Check out my gallery if you wish.
Also my email is [email protected]. I'm always happy to receive emails ;)
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby PlatinumEyes » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Well since i'm new... i guess that isn't a bad choice... most of us don't even use the cheat button..
"An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded" Fav quote :D
PlatinumEyes
Newly Registered

Postby IrrelevantComment » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:39 pm

On this subject: proof that I cannot animate:

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Untitled-1.swf [ 44.17 KiB | Viewed 5114 times ]

IrrelevantComment

Postby trunks2585 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:36 am

at least you tried, and the more you practice the better you get. Drawing and animating isn't something you can just do, it all takes hard work and practice
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Oopsy » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:40 pm

The masturbation should get more advanced as it goes along, and if we take in all these ideas to the full the other scenes would have to be advanced even more so the player doesn't spend the entire game masturbaing.
Although that may sound like critisism, its just me agreeing in my own way.
There are 3 types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Oopsy

Postby Oopsy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Should definetly be in the next version of the game.
There are 3 types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Oopsy

Postby just_barely_there » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:00 pm

something Wrote:Do you know this game angel girl? http://www.funny-games.biz/angel-girl-full.html There you have a masturbate button (she gets a fire attack every time she has an orgasm) and it would be awesome if you could randomly masturbate in Legend of Krystal too. Like if Krystal is too aroused she needs to masturbate first before you can move on or something. I dunno perhaps you have better ideas.

wait what? I didn't know she gains a fire attack when she orgasms... :cry: :oops: :roll: I been away to long from that game :lol: :D
just_barely_there
Newly Registered

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:08 pm

What ? Krystal get fire attack when musturbate ? Wow awesome :lol:

Just joking :mrgreen:

About the animation - not really to bad ;) I first think that you post it to proof that you can animate ;) only after reed the topic i see what you wright :mrgreen:
I always look on pictures first becouse other thingth is harder to understand :lol: ;)

Animation looks as good as how much time you put on it. For example if you do not like some parts of it you can fix it and etc. But that parts that you see and do not like only you see, other can think wow not bad - it was planed to be so :mrgreen: And only you know that - fuck on frame 2345 of 15000 - fucking sword have not right angle i want it to have - the thingth like that is impossible to see to mortal humans ;)

Just some people need more on it some less. I try to make a simple animation and learning how it works now - i can say - i am failing a week already :roll: Some times i am lazy to do some thing if to be honest - but when i do it it becomes better - some time i have to redo some parts that i do not like - but it is possible to animate if you know how it have to look like :roll: You can always watch on some thing you liked and try tocopy it :mrgreen:

Some people need more time for it some less :roll: And as i think i need more time for it :lol: - but it is possible i think ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SirHerpofDerpshire » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:18 am

I too have wanted this option to be included. Sort of like the "Mario is Missing" game function, it would have an orgasm bar and perhaps a benefit to lowering said bar through masturbation.
SirHerpofDerpshire
Newly Registered

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Is not it a good stimulus - to try to make such option ? Just imagen - than to make one big project is hard. But if seporate it in a little parts - it becomes much more easier right ? And then it only takes time - some times the time of one human is not enough - but if it will be more of them - than project will succses right ?

You do not lose anything just to try right ? If you will make it - it will be good.
If you do not - you will know how is possible to try to make it ;) - get expirience that can help in future :mrgreen:

So why not to try - if it is good no metter what ? ;) :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Previous

Return to Legend of Krystal