Digfree's Flash & Pic Dump

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Digfree's Flash & Pic Dump

Postby Digfree » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:04 am

I got projects all over the place, but I think I did enough work I can now make my own forum topic just relative to my work, so I don't spam other topics as I like to talk alot.

First off, I offered people around 100 post I can quickly make them a avatar for them, so I gotten a few request. I can't mail attachments, so I'll post them here.
Attachments
lord2.jpg
Lord Pansy
lord2.jpg (31.09 KiB) Viewed 78304 times
lord1.jpg
Lord Pansy larger
lord1.jpg (30.32 KiB) Viewed 78304 times
kystal2.jpg
Halo
kystal2.jpg (24.4 KiB) Viewed 78304 times
kystal1.jpg
Halo ver 2
kystal1.jpg (33.19 KiB) Viewed 78304 times
Last edited by Digfree on Sun May 06, 2012 6:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Re: Snipper64's Dump

Postby Digfree » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:09 am

I'll be finishing up Samus vs. Trace Hopefully soon. I really like it, and I got some request to finish it.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Samus&trace.swf [ 300.41 KiB | Viewed 78289 times ]

ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby MrBear » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:20 am

Very nice. Boner material
MrBear

Postby haloman » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:54 am

I love your Samus VS Trace game, but you do realize that theres a 99% chance that funny-games is gonna get their hands on it right?
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby Digfree » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:48 am

lol sad part is it'll prob be the most famouse animation I ever yet done if it goes there, lol.

well... till my non LOK game comes out though ;P
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby dark_mosaic » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:10 pm

that was really good, i like the little touch, where you had samus try to crawl away
dark_mosaic
Newly Registered

Postby Digfree » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:37 am

Lord pansy wanted a better avatar, hope he likes this one more, spent more time on it.
Attachments
pansy.jpg
pansy.jpg (27.39 KiB) Viewed 74024 times
Digfree

Postby Lord Panzi » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:07 am

PERFECT! thank you so much!
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby Digfree » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:42 am

Incase your wondering, got 4 parts to it.

1. The girls
2. The royal suit of the burger king guy
3. Pansy duh
4. Crown duh again

I thought it looked alot better when I had the first 2 parts, burger king guy looked happy with it too.
Digfree

Re: Digfree's Dump

Postby Digfree » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Anyone seen Weebl's new song? mustaches? It's pretty good I recommend it!

*Edit, in Weebl's original ver, it isn't nude. Just my friends ver. lol
Attachments
muct.jpg
muct.jpg (163.48 KiB) Viewed 69866 times
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Digfree » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:42 pm

ikechi asked me to make him a avatar to his liking, I hope you like this ikechi, I can edit it a bit if there is something that is bugging you, mainly the eyes or mouth.
Attachments
assassin4.jpg
assassin4.jpg (16.44 KiB) Viewed 67635 times
assassin3.jpg
assassin3.jpg (17.34 KiB) Viewed 67635 times
assassin2.jpg
assassin2.jpg (17.34 KiB) Viewed 67635 times
assassin1.jpg
assassin1.jpg (17.24 KiB) Viewed 67635 times
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Reaver » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:03 am

stuck between the first and last one both pretty good but if the last one the evil eyes could be sharper
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Digfree » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:04 am

I didn't want to make a new tread for it, as I know this game will prob go nowhere fast, but I want to make a official offer, if any programmer (and knowing how to animate helps too) wants to work with me, we could make a cool little portal like game. Chell (the girl) would not be hard to make, and I can do all the art in a non-traditional playshapes style (more lines, less brush). I just kinda want to make a cool little hentai puzzle based game. I can do art, some animations, and level/story design. hell if anyone decides to help me, I would even make cutscenes and voice the game's Gladwin the "male" version of Glados.

This sample looks like shit but I can improve, and I know this would just be a little fun project. I wouldn't not say chell is that hot, or this game is a turn on for me, I just want to make a fun little game for the site for shits and giggles. and robot sex of course for the lols.

Anyways, yes, I know most programmers can't program a portal gun in flash, which is fine. If you can't we can easily make a different gimmick to make the puzzles fun, or just have simple button/laser puzzles and just lead to sex or etc.

let me know if anyone is interested, even though I know people won't care about this, I thought it would be fun to try at least.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

portal.swf [ 2.96 KiB | Viewed 61496 times ]

ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:36 am

Now, I don't have flash, so I can't actually put content into the game, but that's a bad way to start. I could spend time drawing up stages for this, and help design the physics puzzling part of the physics puzzler. I think if you could manage to put a portal gun in it, it would be incredibly cool, but there's no pressure. In short, I can help with level design, but not with content and not with art if you want a final product that looks good.
Zeus Kabob

Postby BlueLight » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:00 am

Digfree Wrote:Anyways, yes, I know most programmers can't program a portal gun in flash, which is fine. If you can't we can easily make a different gimmick to make the puzzles fun, or just have simple button/laser puzzles and just lead to sex or etc.

let me know if anyone is interested, even though I know people won't care about this, I thought it would be fun to try at least.

So i don't see how this would hard.

I personally would do this
1 You set up walls to be portable(Wow that fits) or not. A Boolean. If Boolean == true the wall is set to white if not black.
2Next you set up a theoretic radio button for orange or blue portals.
3Then when fired it shoots a animation with a motion tween headed towards where the player clicked.
4 if it hits the wall then you find out if variable Portable equals true or false.
5 then you basically have to mess around with masking and making two copy's of Chell and the portal have to have a static look to them unlike the portal games where you can look though them.
Zeus Kabob Wrote:Now, I don't have flash, so I can't actually put content into the game, but that's a bad way to start. I could spend time drawing up stages for this, and help design the physics puzzling part of the physics puzzler. I think if you could manage to put a portal gun in it, it would be incredibly cool, but there's no pressure. In short, I can help with level design, but not with content and not with art if you want a final product that looks good.

You could help with code theoretically. you just wouldn't be able to test it personally. Anyways i nice to have another mind for puzzles designing.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:53 pm

I think one of the big issues with making a functional portal gun is the momentum capture, I.E. changing direction of momentum through the portals.

Edit: My spacing didn't work. was going for a visual example.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Digfree » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Sounds cool bluelight, even though I got no idea what your saying, but might help a programmer anyways. This has been done before in the flash portal game http://portal.wecreatestuff.com/

I know how hard it is to make physics and stuff, as zeus said. but even if he have a non momentum portal base game, thats more then i could ask for.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby BlueLight » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Digfree Wrote:Sounds cool bluelight, even though I got no idea what your saying, but might help a programmer anyways. This has been done before in the flash portal game http://portal.wecreatestuff.com/

I know how hard it is to make physics and stuff, as zeus said. but even if he have a non momentum portal base game, thats more then i could ask for.

I'm sorry i don't have any experice with action script and i personally would do 3 if anything since from code i've seen it looks cleaner.

@Zeus

So to get the player interaction with the portal to work you would need a player class. How ever your right and i think got a solution.
So that data is somewhere. Lets say we start with 2 variables xMove and yMove. Now you cap the number between -100 to 100 for both. anything less than 0 means your going left or down. Any thing more mean your going right or up. Now when you walk though the portal how i have layout your adding another version of Chell to the stage so why not give this second Chell a new set of variables? the old chell still gets deleted.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby GolanTrevize » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:25 am

I advise you physics will get more complicated when you detect collisions and you will need trigonometry and such complicated things.
Current project: Dark moon (Artists needed)
GolanTrevize

Postby Digfree » Sun May 06, 2012 5:43 am

Note: Summer is here, and digfree has retreated inside to avoid direct sunlight. This means that I will be alot more active for the next few months! So yes I am reserecting this thread and hopefully be filling it with goodies all summer! In case you don't know, I am always adding art and animations to the MiM hack, Cortas Splatformer and Gorepetes Demon game :D, but I'll try to get my own game done this summer, stay turned!

So I watched a video about how to paint in Photoshop, so I said why the hell not and decided to try it out. A hour later I made this from the LoK manga that Yawg made. http://g.e-hentai.org/g/452876/f35705a892/

So the original pic is black and white, but with magic of photo shop I made a Meh painting out of it :D it's my first time, be gental D:

P.S. I really don't care for renamon, she is ok but I have little interest in her. But I picked it cause it was made by our own Yawg, and I was to lazy to find anything else.
Attachments
08.jpg
08.jpg (448.89 KiB) Viewed 50709 times
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Next

Return to Creative Corner