Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby jedibob7 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Hai I think this is my first post :3 love your work gore, but I gotta say that sword is bothering me >.<
jedibob7

Postby SD_Man » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Oh god, 3 days and there's already >3000 views. If Gorepete put this on fileserve/filesonic, he'll probably have >$1000 in less than a month :). Nice!
SD_Man

Postby ThePinkOne » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:10 am

SD_Man Wrote:Oh god, 3 days and there's already >3000 views. If Gorepete put this on fileserve/filesonic, he'll probably have >$1000 in less than a month :). Nice!

Sad how the damn Feds violated the First Amendment and shut down Megaupload. Go Anonymous!

Anyways, Tatoo is supposed to be Tattoo. Also, what about nipple color? Could it be included in Effects colors or perhaps something different for Nipple and Pubic color?

Also, the sword looks quite odd. Sort of like a cartooney umbrella-colonnades hybrid. Unless you plan on upgraded weapons, it could use a more realistic appearance to match the character. And perhaps make the sharp/blunt side more obvious. I know the cartooney appearance may be a standard on your art like in Dusty, but it just seems a little strange and doesn't match with the Mistress's appearance. Also, could the sword use a Coloring option in the future as well? The attacking animation seems strange as well. An uppercut from a sword isn't very common. A downward smash or sided slash could work. Or making a combo could do fine as well.

Last thing, the Pentagram from the Defense skill. The Pentagram generally has good intentions, and it's only recently that Christianity has viewed it as a bad thing. http://www.angelfire.com/id/robpurvis/pentagram.html If you look on the page, it seems you went for the Circled Pentagram which makes quite a bit of sense in terms of Defense. But if you read the Inverted Pentagram, it may be a better choice for Sakyu due to having sexual relations with the Inverted Pentagram. All you'd have to do is flip the current artwork upside down. Also, if you decide to get REALLY fancy with the artwork, you could add a foggy aura that rises from the circle (look at the steam from Luffy's Gear Second in One Piece for an example) in order to add a sort of demonic aura rather than plain magical shield.

Trying to bring some constructive criticism on ideas. No need to change your artstyle, or rather, it makes you unique among every other person on the LoK forums. Keep up the good work, and we all hope to see Sakyu 2.0 come to life!
ThePinkOne
Newly Registered

Postby ThePinkOne » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:13 am

I just sent a post with constructive criticism, but since it has a link (Nope, because it is one of your first 10 posts), the mod's will need to check it out, which means that it may take a while. Anyways, keep up the good work GP!

edit: Ah, thanks for the info Renara!
Last edited by ThePinkOne on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThePinkOne
Newly Registered

Postby anttom12 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 am

I love how this is looking Gore. Keep up the awesome work!
anttom12

Postby omp123 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:35 am

OMGTANGERINES Wrote:
omp123 Wrote:Oh shit sons and son-ettes. Get ready for an update.

Also, I am the great viewer 13-something that got the easter egg. You can all in an ass-backwards way thank me for the Rainbow Dash tattoo.

I also take paypal donations and dollars strapped to the legs of carrier pigeons.

136, sir.
Also, it's a cutie mark, not a tatoo.

That, sir, is a pubic tattoo. Move it to the hip and you may proceed to call me wrong.
omp123

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:49 am

jedibob7 Wrote:Hai I think this is my first post :3 love your work gore, but I gotta say that sword is bothering me >.<

We actually need to start a petition for Sex-demon safety:

"Please do not masturbate with sharp or bladed objects"
Lucky777

Postby omp123 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:51 am

Lucky777 Wrote:
jedibob7 Wrote:Hai I think this is my first post :3 love your work gore, but I gotta say that sword is bothering me >.<

I told him this during the stream.

"It's the dull end of the sword."
omp123

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:09 am

hey, at least shes not shoving the sword up her pussy, and that is the dull end, just saying
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:09 am

That only kinda helps, really.

In the first place, and most strongly, "Both edges look the same, so if one edge is sharp, I'm not really gonna be fapping to the other edge rubbing her"

In the second place, and only slightly less strongly: "...But the sharp edge is still against her skin, even if only against the skin of her foot. Traction, man. Either way, she's cutting herself wide open."
Lucky777

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:10 am

Shes a sex demon remember, maybe she has an indestructable pussy
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:11 am

This may be so. "Lucky777" is still going to be a name on the petition.
Lucky777

Postby jedibob7 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:10 am

Lucky777 Wrote:

also the uppercut is really twitchy. although I could fix the sword if you like ^^
jedibob7

Postby DoggieDog52 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:34 am

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:Shes a sex demon remember, maybe she has an indestructible pussy

Maybe? Look at her. That's indestructible pussy material.
DoggieDog52

Postby nekobasu » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:29 am

This has some serious quality to it, keep being awesome ^^
nekobasu
Newly Registered

Postby SD_Man » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:23 am

Perhaps its not a sword at all but rather a blunt object used for melee ;)
SD_Man

Postby Sipher » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 am

Okay been lurking this site for ages, just now created an account because I love this game.
Ideas
1. Does it have to be rush? Maybe make it stealth? Hide or hypnotize enemies. Caught=raped health goes down. Hypnotize+Rape them=More health. Enemies can have a field of vision and everything. May be a little hard in a side scroller but I didn't really like the rush theme.
2. Enemies
A.Love the elemental ideas everyone has. Earth elemental should be futanari symbolizing growth :P If caught by it, rape shall ensue into the anal region maybe followed by a blow job. If however you succeed in hypnotizing you make her grow 2 dicks and have your way with her. Air elemental should be somewhat transparent, glowing cyan eyes, maybe strikes at you with whip-like arms made of solidified air? I noticed you went a little into pain in Dustys castle so maybe if the air catches you it whips you into submission then fucks you with its "whip" If you however catch it with hypnosis you can have it finger you while making out, on orgasm you maybe consume the elemental like breathing in air? Fire elemental should be a giant brute like a clay doll thats got glowing red cracks all over it. Huge dick, if it catches you forced blowjob/vaginal rape. If you hypnotize and catch it, you push it down and ride it like a donkey. On orgasm, it just explodes under you.
Tentatrees:
Trees with lots of vines for limbs, should be hard to see just leave a hole or a small vine on the ground that triggers the sex sequence. If it catches you, mouth rape followed by vaginal and anal rape. If you catch it with hypno, she sits back on a throne while her ass and pussy is pleasantly pounded until it orgasms throwing tree sap into her face and her stomach.
Hell-hounds:
Dark hounds with red glowing scars all over their bodies.
If caught it forces you to the ground and rapes you plain and simple. If you catch it with hypno, she gets the dog to lay down, roll over and have fun.
Harpie ladies:
Either Futa or not, birdgirls with wings. Long tongue. Flying enemy long field of vision.
If it catches you either it fucks you with its penis or it forces you to eat out it's pussy. If you catch it with hypno you put it's long tongue to use. (Maybe an x-ray view would be cool too :D)
Goo puddle:
Just a puddle on the ground (Should be hard to see)
When captured it spreads you wide and fucks you in all holes. If you capture it you lie down and it envelops you fucking ass/pussy.
Hell soldier:
Just a man in armor
If caught you're tied down, he calls for back up. First scene, just him forcing you up a wall with your hands tied above you and rapes you from the front. 2nd scene back-up arives, forced on knees, doggy style with forced blow-job, 3rd scene more back up arrives. You on top while another in back and another in the mouth. 4rth scene, surrounded by soldiers handjobs for everyone, a blow job and both hole filled.
Keep in mind these are ideas :D Mostly not possible but would be very pleasing to see.

Actions:
Claws (from the orginal game)
If you don't feel like seducing your enemies you can slash'em apart! Get on with the game!
Sword (Obtained through sex points gathered from fallen enemies)
Longer range than the claws and do twice the damage!
Spear (Obtained by beating a certain boss?)
Ranged weapon, take out enemies from afar.

Options: Easy, (Much resistance, she can take a lot of cum) Medium (Just your average slut, 10-12 guys no problem), Hard (4-5 guys that it, don't get caught) VIRGIN MODE (1 prick and its all over, maybe even show a little blood? XD Maybe too much)

2 stages of rape, soft core if her health is over half way, hard core if her health is below half.

Rape dungeon: Pretty much a gallery mode but its where you keep all your pets.

Fun mode: After beating the whole game you get fun options (Listed below)
Lotsa-cum! On orgasm enemies shoot a load so hard it knocks you off the screen!
Pro-life: Random chance of your character getting pregnant and after a little while the little beastie crawls out of your or bursts through your stomach.
No Showers: Cum accumulates, until you're a walking mountain of white.
It's a bird! it's a plane! Dildos occasionally rain from the sky.
Krystal Mode: Play the game as different characters from around the site.
(anyone can expand on this idea.)
Hi! I'm Sipher, if you need help with ideas just PM me, I'm a walking brain-storm and I'll take on anything ^_-
Sipher

Postby Mr. Bingo » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:06 pm

I've been running into the same problem alot.... part of the screen is cut off.
The Most Hated Among the Stupid
Mr. Bingo

Postby zferolie » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Sipher Wrote:Okay been lurking this site for ages, just now created an account because I love this game.
Ideas
1. Does it have to be rush? Maybe make it stealth? Hide or hypnotize enemies. Caught=raped health goes down. Hypnotize+Rape them=More health. Enemies can have a field of vision and everything. May be a little hard in a side scroller but I didn't really like the rush theme.
2. Enemies
A.Love the elemental ideas everyone has. Earth elemental should be futanari symbolizing growth :P If caught by it, rape shall ensue into the anal region maybe followed by a blow job. If however you succeed in hypnotizing you make her grow 2 dicks and have your way with her. Air elemental should be somewhat transparent, glowing cyan eyes, maybe strikes at you with whip-like arms made of solidified air? I noticed you went a little into pain in Dustys castle so maybe if the air catches you it whips you into submission then fucks you with its "whip" If you however catch it with hypnosis you can have it finger you while making out, on orgasm you maybe consume the elemental like breathing in air? Fire elemental should be a giant brute like a clay doll thats got glowing red cracks all over it. Huge dick, if it catches you forced blowjob/vaginal rape. If you hypnotize and catch it, you push it down and ride it like a donkey. On orgasm, it just explodes under you.
Tentatrees:
Trees with lots of vines for limbs, should be hard to see just leave a hole or a small vine on the ground that triggers the sex sequence. If it catches you, mouth rape followed by vaginal and anal rape. If you catch it with hypno, she sits back on a throne while her ass and pussy is pleasantly pounded until it orgasms throwing tree sap into her face and her stomach.
Hell-hounds:
Dark hounds with red glowing scars all over their bodies.
If caught it forces you to the ground and rapes you plain and simple. If you catch it with hypno, she gets the dog to lay down, roll over and have fun.
Harpie ladies:
Either Futa or not, birdgirls with wings. Long tongue. Flying enemy long field of vision.
If it catches you either it fucks you with its penis or it forces you to eat out it's pussy. If you catch it with hypno you put it's long tongue to use. (Maybe an x-ray view would be cool too :D)
Goo puddle:
Just a puddle on the ground (Should be hard to see)
When captured it spreads you wide and fucks you in all holes. If you capture it you lie down and it envelops you fucking ass/pussy.
Hell soldier:
Just a man in armor
If caught you're tied down, he calls for back up. First scene, just him forcing you up a wall with your hands tied above you and rapes you from the front. 2nd scene back-up arives, forced on knees, doggy style with forced blow-job, 3rd scene more back up arrives. You on top while another in back and another in the mouth. 4rth scene, surrounded by soldiers handjobs for everyone, a blow job and both hole filled.
Keep in mind these are ideas :D Mostly not possible but would be very pleasing to see.

Actions:
Claws (from the orginal game)
If you don't feel like seducing your enemies you can slash'em apart! Get on with the game!
Sword (Obtained through sex points gathered from fallen enemies)
Longer range than the claws and do twice the damage!
Spear (Obtained by beating a certain boss?)
Ranged weapon, take out enemies from afar.

Options: Easy, (Much resistance, she can take a lot of cum) Medium (Just your average slut, 10-12 guys no problem), Hard (4-5 guys that it, don't get caught) VIRGIN MODE (1 prick and its all over, maybe even show a little blood? XD Maybe too much)

2 stages of rape, soft core if her health is over half way, hard core if her health is below half.

Rape dungeon: Pretty much a gallery mode but its where you keep all your pets.

Fun mode: After beating the whole game you get fun options (Listed below)
Lotsa-cum! On orgasm enemies shoot a load so hard it knocks you off the screen!
Pro-life: Random chance of your character getting pregnant and after a little while the little beastie crawls out of your or bursts through your stomach.
No Showers: Cum accumulates, until you're a walking mountain of white.
It's a bird! it's a plane! Dildos occasionally rain from the sky.
Krystal Mode: Play the game as different characters from around the site.
(anyone can expand on this idea.)

You have some very interesting ideas, especially for someone firsts post. I hope some of these ideas get into the game!
zferolie

Postby Rooiehaan #2 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:39 pm

that idea guy should get a medal or something
for those ideas are pure gold D:
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive.

Rooiehaan #2

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop