ABCD

Re: Rush!

Postby Mirakh » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:46 pm

That demon chick is pretty darn hot.
Mirakh
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:17 am

Oh man unholy sonic, I noticed what you did there with king CDI. Here's my rebuttal:
"I wonder if she's for dinner"

Also gorepete, that is a great character model, and action engine. Could you make it so that seduce forces one whole cycle before stopping, because I can tap "s" and she'll keep extending her arm and losing lust. It irks me slightly.
Zeus Kabob

Postby corta » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Good stuff, pete.

it's nice to have you back :)
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby Crossbow1701 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:17 pm

mm could use a jump button, and less missiles, every time i have to back flip just to destroy the bottom ones.
Crossbow1701

Postby Lurker Defense!!! » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 am

I've have been lurking on this forum for a long, but after seeing your last update with the demon, etc. I had to register and just say pretty awesome work. The abilities and having to recharge is very creative. Keep up the very impressive work.
Lurker Defense!!!
Newly Registered

Postby ANooB » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:22 am

This got crazy good!!!
Spruce your games up using free vector content: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7109

There're no such things as mistakes, just happy little accidents. ~Bob Ross
ANooB

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:10 am

Here we go. Backflip is OP, everything else: UP.

q - seduce (reqs lust): No comment, not used yet but I'm sure it'll be great.
w - generate lust (burst at full): long, I mean LONG loop, so if a missile comes on screen, you have to be lucky to get out of the loop in time.
e - breath (reqs lust): Only hits chest high.
r - roll strike (reqs lust): need room, makes it hard to use (make the roll itself an attack?).
a - backflip: More powerful than everything else. Hits all for decent damage without lust.
s - guard (reqs lust): not worth it, too much lust cost.
d - sprint: It gets you around.
f - basic attack: only hits chest high.

A few suggestions would be: Make everything move slower, make there be more interrupt-able frames or make attacks faster. Also, make there be two possible forms of backflip, the regular and the lust. Using the shockwave attack should take lust.
Zeus Kabob

Postby FuzzFace » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:52 am

I believe the back flip doesn't require lust, because you want to always keep going forward. One step back could possibly mean losing the level if you’re not quick enough to get to the end. Being lustless, is an incentive, I think.
FuzzFace

Postby Reaver » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:13 am

i like but i i hate working to get the girl fucked
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby bed_intruder » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:29 am

Awesome. Could use a kick attack and the missiles spawn way to much.
bed_intruder

Postby Goryokaku » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:08 am

yeah it's quite hard to gather enough lust to stop the little midget demon due to the constant missle pawnage other then that it's pretty good.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby ABCD » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:18 am

i have no idea how to reach or start the sex scene. can anybody help me with this game? i die in 10 seconds every time
ABCD

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:06 am

It is really hard to find dialogue sprites.......

wtf!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:01 am

Zeus Kabob Wrote:Here we go. Backflip is OP, everything else: UP.

q - seduce (reqs lust): No comment, not used yet but I'm sure it'll be great.
w - generate lust (burst at full): long, I mean LONG loop, so if a missile comes on screen, you have to be lucky to get out of the loop in time.
e - breath (reqs lust): Only hits chest high.
r - roll strike (reqs lust): need room, makes it hard to use (make the roll itself an attack?).
a - backflip: More powerful than everything else. Hits all for decent damage without lust.
s - guard (reqs lust): not worth it, too much lust cost.
d - sprint: It gets you around.
f - basic attack: only hits chest high.

A few suggestions would be: Make everything move slower, make there be more interrupt-able frames or make attacks faster. Also, make there be two possible forms of backflip, the regular and the lust. Using the shockwave attack should take lust.

You are on nose

Original concept was time based to backflip while OP would make time loss over course map.....

Going to redo basic attacks 3 positions (high, med, low) - right bow base attack mid while zerg enemy low (req backflip). Don't get caught up in first animations it can all change................................ eventually.................... maybe make a lust toggle? like hit button and lust drains but basic attacks generate extra damage waves? something something something?

its all fun and games
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby guitargler » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:51 pm

I still can't initiate the sex scene, she keeps just dying. Damnit. What am I not doing right?
guitargler
Newly Registered

Postby neon » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:57 am

Perhaps seduce (lust) toggle, if you toggle it on and you have lust, when an enemy or something hits you, it goes into an s-based animation that drains lust. This animation should also pause the game over chasing you or whatever you will be doing that will make you not want to backflip all the time.

If lust bar empties it then drains life.

Also not sure if the whole backflip thing is a good idea. It might be nice as a 4th attack but not as the primary low attack. Like if there are just too many enemies coming at you, you can use backflip at no cost of life or lust, but then you go backwards towards the game over chasing you I presume? Thus allowing it to stay OP as it is but only should be used in case of need to just wipe everything out in front of you.

Then too have high, medium and low attacks.

The lust generation thing reminds me of another flash running style game. Shinobi girl or whatever it's called and Angel girl; both from same developer. You had to use masturbation in that to avoid the game over as if you got hit by an enemy and went into maximum ecstasy while in a hold by enemy, it was instant game over no matter how much life you had. I found it quite annoying to play with, don't know could just be me, but it kind of broke up the gameplay without actually making it harder.

Perhaps lust should be generated by kills? While possibly still leaving the button in if the player has the opportunity to masturbate, but I really don't see it working all too well from this demo and from the two previously mentioned games.
neon

Postby bendeacRO » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:25 am

I think you could make a character selection, or like in Corta"Splatformer to create one from different parts of body, but the horns remaining all the time there
bendeacRO
Newly Registered

Postby sladnova » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:12 am

ABCD Wrote:how do you initiate the sex scene?

Im with this guy im stumped if i no how to initiate the sex scene all i seem to be doing is running forward killing nothing new is happening

Also noticed that the game has moved away from the original rush and more towards something like demon girl you can go along this line but personally i found the original idea much more creative and enticing demons have been over done in many flash games stick with the jungle's tentacles and bugs xD
sladnova
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop