Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby BlueBody » Thu May 31, 2012 6:32 pm

TL;DR most of it.

Reading parts of above, I'm not sure how anyone could mistake the main demoness as underage.... She's clearly an experienced young adult... -_-
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby dhampir001 » Thu May 31, 2012 6:50 pm

Gorepete Wrote:Ok, moratorium on lolicon talk. There is none in this game, the characters are obviously not even near that realm, and I don't want to have to add some stupid obvious "there is no loli here" warning so the FBI doesn't kick in my doors because you think head portraits look young. I think they look like they are well in their 20s, and given the character's body sizes and frames, there should be little question otherwsie.

Conversation has run its course and ceased to amuse me as everyone is just talking in circles.

Portraits are great, they aren't changing, suck it up and move on.

I would like to point out the obvious, when trying to discern age through visual aid, the determination will be subjective. Unfortunately due to each individuals upbringing, this will trigger certain emotions or actions, and viewpoints. Others may make the observation that she appears to be 11, where you may feel as though she looks 20. To my knowledge, no one complained about her "visual age" before this, they only suggested to reposition her horns or broaden her shoulders, but without spending the latter part of today reading through the thread, due to my ignorance take those words at face value. And for some this could be considered game improvement, because it will either make or break the theme or atmosphere.
I will however, acquiesce to your decision, and cease comments or replies to this subject matter immediately after posting this comment. I will also commend everyone, contrary to some, this has actually been beneficial to us all. We've learned terminology to better assist us on this forum, that there are sometimes deeper reasoning for making decisions, and how to debate something in a constructive way.
I'd like to thank everyone for participating in this discussion. Also, thank you Gore, for providing us with your game and the ability to talk about various matters (after all, you could've just asked Renara or another admin to lock the thread ending all discussion, that is of course, if it's possible.) I believe this has actually helped us all in some way.

:D
'Cumming before you even stick your dick in---Rooooolllinnnggg Staaaaaarrrrrrt'
dhampir001

Postby webought » Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 pm

I don't want the portraits to change I want the models to change to look like their portraits, could that happen? lol
c:<
webought

Postby omgyourmom » Thu May 31, 2012 9:54 pm

webought Wrote:I don't want the portraits to change I want the models to change to look like their portraits, could that happen? lol

Gore was doing that a couple days ago. Not sure if he finished though.

EDIT: Gore wtf happened to the key setup and customize in the main page.
omgyourmom

Postby Orsinox » Thu May 31, 2012 10:46 pm

Thanks for fixing the gorger wall rape, GP. But there's still the Bee Ninja Wall Rape to worry about. :(
Orsinox
Newly Registered

Postby FapMaster » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:54 am

webought Wrote:This is how I see it honestly lol

The new portraits do not conflict with the games theme because a seductress can be cute to lure people in as well your all just listening to a stereotype and being prejudice when the issue REALLY is:

After 30min in MSPaint 2 now looks like 1 (kinda)
FapMaster
Newly Registered

Postby JimmyRei1000 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:00 am

Arright - So I know everyone has posted that non-existant "Guide" to the Arena Boss, which is the only thing I havent done yet - But it seems to be totally impossible.

After the spike-phase, when he goes into the fire phase, No matter how hard I try at it, I cant seem to remain in the air long enough to avoid going into the fire...Which is basically an instant death sentance. Im level 8 and have gotten all the souls I can concievably gather and thus can get no further upgrades. I can manage to air-dash damage him once before falling into the fire, even trying to alternate blocks and air-dashes, But I seem to fall too far to maintain them for more han two cycles, which then dumps me in instant death flame junction.

I Know it's not suppoed to be EASY but I would like it to be possible to not get stun-locked in the middle of a battle, even an optional one.

Help? Or oherwise, could someone ask the fine creator of this game - and master of our universe - to make it at least less "Demon Souls" Hard?
JimmyRei1000
Newly Registered

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:28 am

haters hatin' on the haters.

Someone saw loli in this? ... wow .. That's a little try-hard.
ANYWAY. I must try out these new updates whilst grumbling over the portraits.

Models to change to the portraits? I'll accept the portraits if that NEVER happens.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby NamelessSynthetic » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:17 am

My game window is now the size of a postage stamp O: What happened?!
The question isn't whether how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, but rather how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could indeed chuck wood. Those woodchucks are lazy bastards.
NamelessSynthetic

Postby HellsFait » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:30 am

I hate the broodmothers random quick rockspikes...not the ones you can see coming, the ones that just BAM and always seem to only show up when I'm one hit away from death...But that didn't stop me from killin her without Brig, damn that was a long fight >.> 3 rounds at lv 13, probably could have been 2 though.
That aside, I found a bug where sometimes I'd stick to the ceiling inside the hive when using Slam. I'd be stuck in the falling animation, then I can't get down unless I block, which causes me to fall down normally. I can never seem to do it on purpose though...
HellsFait
Newly Registered

Postby cookie jar » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:25 am

It's a general problem and a known issue. Thaedael adressed it here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2349

In his (i hope his is correct) second post he gave a simple solution as well. Just scroll down a little in the link i posted.

For the lazy ones who don't bother to read what Thaedael wrote: Just rightclick on the .swf and choose open in new window or open in new tab. Or download the swf and open it with your browser from your harddrive.

Blast, i always want to add an r before the second a in Thaedael's name for reasons unknown...
If you stumble across any typos, you may keep them and rear new ones in your basement.
cookie jar

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:05 pm

omgyourmom Wrote:EDIT: Gore wtf happened to the key setup and customize in the main page.

I added in the ability to change the summon key, but decided I didn't like having two separate areas to maintain/update those customizations. The options aren't gone, everything is just handled through the in-game menu now. You can set up at that first save point at the very start of the game.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Riplead » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Now I know what it would be like to play the game on my phone! This is the best Christmas ever!
Riplead

Postby Eterai » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:24 pm

A whole 15 seconds to get the game to work, but! Now I can play this in fullscreen! Fuck yea! ^_^
Eva's tits on a much larger scale! :D
Feed me souls. Souls or bacon!
Eterai

Postby blackcore11 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:04 am

for some reason the game is not loading.
blackcore11

Postby dndman997 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:51 am

might be your comp
dndman997

Postby Zepher105 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:22 am

How do I play the game? :3
Zepher105
Newly Registered

Postby Neah14th » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:31 am

Can someone help me? I just started the game and im now at the boss stage(might be) with the 3 wasps. How do i defeat them? Sorry im really not sure so i really need a little help!
Thanks in advance! :)
Neah14th
Newly Registered

Postby Neah14th » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:33 am

Hi there, can someone give me advice? Im stucked in the second boss stage for the 3 wasps. I cant seem to hit them no matter what, any help please???
Thank you in advance :)
Neah14th
Newly Registered

Postby Riplead » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:54 pm

I like your redo, FapMaster. In particular, the thinner face with more downwardly angled eyes along with sharper, hawkish features definitely fits her equally sharp and witty personality.

The new "child-like" portrait doesn't necessarily make her look like a child, but with a shorter, rounder face and softer eyes, she does look less violent and nicer I suppose. Overall she doesn't look all that assertive, like the sort of demon who would conquer Hell and face down Azeral. Definitely not the sort of demon who would both defeat and humiliate her opponents. Like I said earlier, the writing is already there to perfectly define her personality.

On a separate note, is it at all possible to lower the visual effects of Bridgette's nuke? This is an indictment on my computer, which freezes up for a few minutes every time I use it, and until playing the Broodmother fight, I thought the nuke would only be a panic button that was completely optional. Have some mercy on me and my godawful laptop?
Riplead

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop