Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby Thomson » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:52 am

Can u explain what u mean by a fight over sex? something like the dominance bar in dirtyc101's game?
Power, sex, sex, power. They both come down to one thing: fucking others
Thomson

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Nah, gorepete already has a good thing going with the seducing. I think what he should do is when your damaged to much your prone to rape. BUT, not by the boss, boss fights should be just that, fights, until youve weakened it enough to seduce it.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:52 pm

And i think the scorpian should be a mini boss, not the boss itself, because if it was the boss you wouldnt be able to put the cock up her pussy because it would be to big(because bosses are usually really big).
whatdontlookaatme

Postby BlueLight » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:26 am

Thomson Wrote:Can u explain what u mean by a fight over sex? something like the dominance bar in dirtyc101's game?

Something like it. More like your replace your combat and lust with sex moves.

You don't expect lust demons to fight with anything other than sex?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:32 am

My point being the boss has a stronger will then any of the other units and it was told to kill the lust demon so it would not volintarily have a sex battle, seducing it is more realistic and its something new
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Digfree » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:37 am

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:And i think the scorpian should be a mini boss, not the boss itself, because if it was the boss you wouldnt be able to put the cock up her pussy because it would be to big(because bosses are usually really big).

All you need is some scorpion brand lube and you would be all set
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:39 am

Digfree Wrote:
whatdontlookaatme Wrote:And i think the scorpian should be a mini boss, not the boss itself, because if it was the boss you wouldnt be able to put the cock up her pussy because it would be to big(because bosses are usually really big).

hahahahaha, nice, and hows that queen coming along
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Digfree » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:06 am

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:
Digfree Wrote:

hahahahaha, nice, and hows that queen coming along

I got frustrated trying to make the body and gave it a break. btw, where do you think the vagina will be on the queen? where it would be for the human part, or for the zerg part?
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:39 am

Digfree Wrote:
-snip-

I got frustrated trying to make the body and gave it a break. btw, where do you think the vagina will be on the queen? where it would be for the human part, or for the zerg part?

ooh, good question. I think there are two possible locations, one of which is endlessly awkward to consider as a serious reproductive canal: the back part. With an elongated body, having the queen locate her vagina at the end of the abdomen means that she would have very little ability to influence sex in that area. The simple solution is to put it in the front, but there's no such thing as simplicity: it might look awkward. Do what you think is best, but I think there are those two and the possible putting the vagina in the anatomically correct position on the human part of the queen figure.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Nicobay » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:18 pm

exelent work ! cant wait to see more
can you contact me plz ? ma email is [email protected]
i got some question for the creator :3
ty
Nicobay

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:35 pm

I never thought it would go anywhere other than on the human part of the queen, so I guess my vote is for there.

As to the creatures and the ideas about having some of 'em rape the player character, I like that this is a game where YOU fuck the shit out of the creatures according to your own will, as opposed to the other way around. Even with the zergling rush, you have to provoke its sex drive first before it rapes ya, and you lose nothing from sex, whether it's forced or not, because you're a lust demon.

I'm for keeping things that way.
Last edited by Lucky777 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucky777

Postby bruiserdemon » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 pm

HOLY SHIT! are you the real nicobay or is it just a username?
want to see my forum signature?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

too bad.
bruiserdemon

Postby Residentlover2 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:53 am

how i can kill the first boss i cant do this :cry:

you can put for the lesbians scenes this position

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Digfree » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:47 am

bruiserdemon Wrote:HOLY SHIT! are you the real nicobay or is it just a username?

errr... I know nicoboy is some hentai bayleef, but who is the "famouse guy", is it the artiest of it or something? link?
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Digfree » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:51 am

Btw I know you are on atm gorepete, what you think of my idea before? about the scorpion rape thing?
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:57 am

Digfree Wrote:Btw I know you are on atm gorepete, what you think of my idea before? about the scorpion rape thing?

PShhhhh... you got lucky, I usually load forums while alt tabbed and working on stuff.... stupid forums ratting me out...

I like idea, but need to find way to make it feel natural with gameplay (more femdom/initiated) - ling rape worked because you had to tease/seduce first to trigger it... maybe something similar? I really like grab idea, but need to find way to make it fit.

One idea I had was have scorp be of her design and not sisters... make special bonus area just for its encounter / fight (not full level) where she testing its readiness as weapon / unit, as her creation, would be more sex driven... not sure yet, just thoughts

Idea good, need to smooth into game though

you can put for the lesbians scenes this position

Yes, that is one of the scenes made but not in game. When I get bored or need distraction, I just make random sex animations, and there is one like this. It might get in game at some point.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:45 am

gorepete2 Wrote:
Digfree Wrote:Btw I know you are on atm gorepete, what you think of my idea before? about the scorpion rape thing?

[quote="gorepete2"]I like idea, but need to find way to make it feel natural with gameplay (more femdom/initiated) - ling rape worked because you had to tease/seduce first to trigger it... maybe something similar? I really like grab idea, but need to find way to make it fit.

Perhaps when you lower the scorpians health and you seduce it, then you stop seducing it( like the zerg), it picks you up and rapes you?
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Digfree » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:50 am

gorepete2 Wrote: I really like grab idea, but need to find way to make it fit.

What about this

it has that grab attack, and if it hits you get picked up and thrashed a little, however if you got lust, you can use your seduce butten while your in it's claw, and instead of you taking damage, you mini seduce it a little have a little sex part, heal a little, damage it's shield a little, and go back to fighting.

lol would be a bitch to code I would think. Think of it as a way to hurt the boss, heal, and cancel the thrashing
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:18 am

I can think of another unit you could use for the next level, digfrees mutalisk, that thing was pretty kool.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Digfree » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:39 am

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:I can think of another unit you could use for the next level, digfrees mutalisk, that thing was pretty kool.

I am frankly surprised he hasn't used it yet lol
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop