Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby Digfree » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:40 pm

rayray666 Wrote:so iam just wondering if there has been an updated playable link for this game made recently. i dont know if there is something in the many threads here and im overlooking it or not, so if i did im really sorry

updated verssion is on first page
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Arson » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Wow that's most awesome sex game I was ever playing. It has few bugs though, I got to level 2 after saving and then restarted computer, when I loaded game and pressed continue, it loaded me lying on floor underground.. and I can't do anything.. Anyways, AWESOME work Gorepete.
Arson

Postby rayray666 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:59 pm

ok so it is stil running on the last update from april because it is the same as a couple weeks ago when i played it. if thats the case then im sorry to be a bother and thanks digfree
Last edited by rayray666 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rayray666

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Im starting to worry about when this games next update will be, its been 3 weeks since the last one
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Popellord » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:10 pm

I think someone mentioned that sometimes he disappears just to appear again. I don't think that he will drop it without further notice.
Popellord

Postby Nicobay » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:07 pm

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:Im starting to worry about when this games next update will be, its been 3 weeks since the last one

flash need a LOT of work . just be patient
Nicobay

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:Im starting to worry about when this games next update will be, its been 3 weeks since the last one

No need to worry, I have been working on it, just haven't updated yet. Told you all Aug would be a slow month because of my move, that's why pushed so much out in July.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 pm

gorepete2 Wrote:

No need to worry, I have been working on it, just haven't updated yet. Told you all Aug would be a slow month because of my move, that's why pushed so much out in July.

Well its good to know your still working on it, it would of been terrible if you abandoned the game because its fantastic, i was just worried becasue you werent replying much and stuff. I understand how long it takes to move in so its completely understandable that this month is slow.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Digfree » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:20 am

lol I respect you gore, I got all the time in the world during the summer to animate and etc, but I never do it unless I am super bored anymore.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Reapergod36 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:19 am

Found glitch die to the second min-boss on second level. You get permanently stuck when you try to continue or load it up again.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby darkgummy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 am

I was looking at the scorpion/queen zerg, if you make the tail a bit longer, you could implement an animation where her arms are at her sides, it holding her up, and it's face fucking her, or you could have her climb on top of it for a blow job if you stick with her being dominant. The point about the longer tail was that you could implement a doggy style animation with the tail bending back and under the scorpion. The two animations, being held in the air with her arms at her sides, and the doggy style animation would be very reusable in a game such as this, which would help animating future encounters. An alternative to the arms at the side could be it lifting her by her waist so she can reach him.
Hope you're happy with your work because it's great!
darkgummy

Postby Eianna Cale » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:52 am

After downloading this game, I was compelled irresistibly to register and offer suggestions- it's a very, very good game.

Though, I would be very much interested in seeing the old pregnancy method you mentioned in one post, where she "progresses" over the course of the stage. This could be tied into various different criteria for the pregnancy to finish, in the case of the level 1 pregnancy it would be something like:

-Get raped early so there is enough gestation time.
-Do not seduce the Brute to preserve the child.
-Finish the level the first time through.

So with this it would be a test to find the way in which one gets pregnant early on, and then the right way to go through the level to preserve the child(maybe with occasional blurbs from the character about 'feeling full' or 'strange'.)

Personally, I would love to see a potential new pet from every level, culminating in the ability to cultivate a small menagerie of spawn(further, it could alter the ending- perhaps the character breeds herself an army?)
Eianna Cale
Newly Registered

Postby Arson » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:34 pm

I forgot to add that her belly getting so big when something cums in her is a bit disgusting... Also I dislike the pregnancy idea as hell, it would take all fun, but it's just my opinion.. Anyways waiting for updates, good luck Gore!
Arson

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Arson Wrote:I forgot to add that her belly getting so big when something cums in her is a bit disgusting... Also I dislike the pregnancy idea as hell, it would take all fun, but it's just my opinion.. Anyways waiting for updates, good luck Gore!

A lot of people like the stomache inflation, if you dont like it then dont play the game. And the prenancy is a bonus for people who want it, so if you dont like it dont do it :D
whatdontlookaatme

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:01 pm

darkgummy Wrote:I was looking at the scorpion/queen zerg, if you make the tail a bit longer, you could implement an animation where her arms are at her sides, it holding her up, and it's face fucking her, or you could have her climb on top of it for a blow job if you stick with her being dominant. The point about the longer tail was that you could implement a doggy style animation with the tail bending back and under the scorpion. The two animations, being held in the air with her arms at her sides, and the doggy style animation would be very reusable in a game such as this, which would help animating future encounters. An alternative to the arms at the side could be it lifting her by her waist so she can reach him.
Hope you're happy with your work because it's great!

I like your idea with the blow jobs but i think with the scorpian gorepete should just have it fuck her like digfree suggested. Blowjobs are cool and all but i think it would look better if the scorpian shoved that cock up her pussy :D
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:59 am

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:
Arson Wrote:I forgot to add that her belly getting so big when something cums in her is a bit disgusting... Also I dislike the pregnancy idea as hell, it would take all fun, but it's just my opinion.. Anyways waiting for updates, good luck Gore!

A lot of people like the stomache inflation, if you dont like it then dont play the game. And the prenancy is a bonus for people who want it, so if you dont like it dont do it :D

Make it optional then. Its not a smart idea to take a game thats widely liked and add something that turns a chunk of your audience away.

Persaonlly...I'm mostly meh with it. Its kinda neat in some hentai games/manga's (usually the moster or tentacle ones) but beyond that not really a big fan of it myself.
Kuragari

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:28 am

Kuragari Wrote:
whatdontlookaatme Wrote:

Make it optional then. Its not a smart idea to take a game thats widely liked and add something that turns a chunk of your audience away.

Persaonlly...I'm mostly meh with it. Its kinda neat in some hentai games/manga's (usually the moster or tentacle ones) but beyond that not really a big fan of it myself.

It just creates more work for gorepete to do. As i said before, if you dont like it dont play it :D
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Con_18 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:12 am

Looking great!! can't wait for the next update :D
Con_18

Postby precaution » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 am

Am i the only one who can't play "Continue" when i die? I mean i reached the boss, and when i die i can't press YES on continue, only NO.
precaution
Newly Registered

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:52 pm

precaution Wrote:Am i the only one who can't play "Continue" when i die? I mean i reached the boss, and when i die i can't press YES on continue, only NO.

I dont think ive seen anybody complain about that. Maybe it was just a bug on the internet at the time. What i suggest is exiting out of the internet, and go back to the game and see if it does that again.
whatdontlookaatme

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop