Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby SquallLion » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Tulip/Peach ? she's hot !
SquallLion

Postby miicas » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:55 pm

nice pic Digfree especially for a rush job, i can tell you were in a hurry since her right leg looks like an ill fitting prosthesis :lol:
chaotic god: "I AM ALL POWERFUL"
Miicas:*stops releasing chaos energy * "what now bitch?"
miicas

Postby Digfree » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:57 pm

miicas Wrote:nice pic Digfree especially for a rush job, i can tell you were in a hurry since her right leg looks like an ill fitting prosthesis :lol:

I have a cold and I feel like crap. Lucky I even finished her, flash crashed twice on me. I had better animation, but after flash crashed the 2nd time I said fuck it and threw that animation together. lol
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Darko666 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Oke, I might sound like the biggest idiot, but how can you kill the brute? I'm trying to get the zergling pet..
And if i understand correctly, I need to get the 'rape' scene from the zergling and then kill the Brute right?
I tried almost everything.. How is he killable?
Darko666

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Kick rocks in his face.
Lucky777

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Im sorry but im becoming worried. I dont want this game to recieve the same fate as samus platformer. Its a really good start and i dont want to see it abandoned...
whatdontlookaatme

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:04 pm

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:Im sorry but im becoming worried. I dont want this game to recieve the same fate as samus platformer. Its a really good start and i dont want to see it abandoned...

You can relax your bum... if I abandon it, I will say so and post the .FLA like I did with the samus platformer...

Until I do that, don't worry!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Ok, ill stop whining like a prissy bitch. Ill wait from now on, as long as i know its not abandoned, im fine :D
whatdontlookaatme

Postby miicas » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Digfree Wrote:
miicas Wrote:nice pic Digfree especially for a rush job, i can tell you were in a hurry since her right leg looks like an ill fitting prosthesis :lol:

I have a cold and I feel like crap. Lucky I even finished her, flash crashed twice on me. I had better animation, but after flash crashed the 2nd time I said fuck it and threw that animation together. lol

I sowwy hope you feel better
@gorepete have you thought about adding more classic looking enemies i.e not based off star craft /metroid but more traditional fantasy or would it bee too much work?
chaotic god: "I AM ALL POWERFUL"
Miicas:*stops releasing chaos energy * "what now bitch?"
miicas

Postby FuzzFace » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:48 am

General Scales walked about, hearing that a certain blue vixen was being held hostage just outside their rule. This disturbed the horny king. “What’s going on here!” he demanded.

Different monsters held a weeping vixen by their weapons. One of the Double Dick Dogs pointed a ginormious spear at the blue girls throat. “She is a demon! She is using us for sex to build an army!”

The nude fox fell to her knees. “NO! No please don't listen to them…” Head shrunk back as they pointed their tools of war. “Please! Th-They were trying to ra-rape meee~!” Voice broke out crying, falling to the ground and shielding herself with her paws.

“What!?” this angered the giant lizard. Everybody else knew this would be trouble.

“It’s not true! This is a demon in disguise! She is not from this world and-“

“Silence! Away from my slave at once!” commanded General Scales. His own personal body guards stood behind this monster lizard. They knew the boss would like to tear them apart himself.

A pinks gelatnis form of a woman, sexy and trim. No doubt a dido. “We can’t! She is forcing us too!”

Krystal had a fluffy-now dirty and frazzled- tail between her legs, covering whatever dignity she had left. Her wallowing cries left her in a ball, wrapping arms around chest. “How could you fox...how could y-you...”

General Scales looked at the yellow fox wearing strange armors. He pointed what looked like a rectangle at the girl. “Don't listen to her! She if making us do all this. You have to stop it before it’s too late!”

A snarl as giant slicer claws pointed at the pack. “I swear, If you leave even a single bruise I’m going to kill you.”

They reluctantly stepped away. Even with their combined might, it would be no use against this mighty warrior. Only one that was truly insane could lead this army.

“Farther away!” Eyes burned red, teeth presenting themselves as jagged cages designed for live meat.

“But She’s a-“ One of the Double dick dogs was kicked in the stomach. Head hit a tree hard, knocking him unconscious.

“NOW!” A final warning.

They obey, stepping back as Krystal crawls to General scales. Naked as can be, she slid up against his body. “You saved me! Oh how can I ever repay you?” her leg was already swinging upward to rub his monstrous cock. The powerful scaled beast growled, thrusting his hips a little.

“Be good and sit on me,” he grumbled.

The others watched as she took his entire length in one slick movement. Head hurtled downward, looking away from her master.

“*Mumble* Best pussy in the world.

Her head raised up. “Oh really?”

“What the fuck!” her head suddenly looked like a demon from hell! Lustful grin with red skin, dark hair to match her well kept horns.

“Well well, it looks like I have another slave now.” As she pulled out, she took with her a glowing power. “Your lust is mine forever.”

The lust Demon’s power grew, taking control of the tribe.

Now maybe if the real Krystal had resisted sex with General Scales when they first meet, things might have turned out differently.
Last edited by FuzzFace on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuzzFace

Postby Digfree » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:51 am

miicas Wrote:I sowwy hope you feel better
@gorepete have you thought about adding more classic looking enemies i.e not based off star craft /metroid but more traditional fantasy or would it bee too much work?

1. Thanks :3
2. So far the enemies have been mine mainly
3. What you have in mind
5. I can't draw fleshy creatures, such as humans or fur stuff (most cases)
6. I skipped #4
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby krazy4luv2 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:38 am

@FuzzFace That sounds like a fanfic... MOAR lol, but in all seriousness it's good! I want MOAR :twisted:.
krazy4luv2

Postby FuzzFace » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:32 pm

krazy4luv2 Wrote:@FuzzFace That sounds like a fanfic... MOAR lol, but in all seriousness it's good! I want MOAR :twisted:.

haha! thanks. That was a less serious, rushed fic. I mean, 'Double Dick Dogs'? I threw that in there because it was funny :lol: I wrote it because I felt it's what a lust demon would do. I'll do better if I decide to write another.
FuzzFace

Postby Demonblood » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:02 pm

speaking of samus Did anyone take Samus platformer over? or add on to it?
Demonblood

Postby Untamed » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:30 pm

All I know is that someone has left it on page 2 =/
Untamed

Postby wolfdog1dmn » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Hmm. I just decided to put the swf on my computer (you know for full screen and all that stuff) and I got something interesting.
As a note before I start though, everything works perfectly fine when in the flash itself, this only happens in the flash player.

At a smaller size (opening the swf) everything moves at normal speeds but randomly the backgrounds will just go 'poof' and disappear
When at full screen everything goes slower (i'd say at about 60% normal speed) but the background never goes 'poof'
If you click 'show all' then '100%' when in full screen mode you see further infront and behind your character and during the sex scenes the background will show half the background and the other half will poof away
wolfdog1dmn

Postby GolanTrevize » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:12 pm

In full screen every flash will run slower.

About the other bugs, maybe you dont have the last Flash Standalone Player version (only web plugin updates automatically)
Current project: Dark moon (Artists needed)
GolanTrevize

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:49 pm

so how are things going gore?
whatdontlookaatme

Postby krazy4luv2 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:40 am

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:so how are things going gore?

He's working on Dusty's Castle and this so... I'm pretty sure he's still working on it. He said it somewhere.
krazy4luv2

Postby Fenrakk101 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:46 am

krazy4luv2 Wrote:
whatdontlookaatme Wrote:so how are things going gore?

He's working on Dusty's Castle and this so... I'm pretty sure he's still working on it. He said it somewhere.

His blog. Link's in his sig. He said he plans on returning to this game, but he's devoted to finishing Dusty's Castle.
Avatar is a screenshot from Corta's Platformer.

If you know the series this is from or the artist for this pic, please tell me - I must know!
Fenrakk101

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop