Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - WIP

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Flash Hentai RPG Project

Postby Hnyarly » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:01 pm

FuzzFace Wrote:HA! I think you just leveled up in real life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
xD
Hnyarly

Postby BlueLight » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:26 am

So see if you have a way to get information.

Like if i have a JFrame called frame i can say frame.getSize(); and i will get the size of the frame.

How ever the syntax is different enough that i'm not sure and since i'm not dealing with movie clips i can't really help.

Sorry i didn't help sooner but i was out of town.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Hnyarly » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:46 am

BlueLight Wrote:So see if you have a way to get information.

Like if i have a JFrame called frame i can say frame.getSize(); and i will get the size of the frame.

How ever the syntax is different enough that i'm not sure and since i'm not dealing with movie clips i can't really help.

Sorry i didn't help sooner but i was out of town.

With the solution I'm using, you can't save the whole information of a clip. But now I'm using some patch that saves the information I want from clips.
:)
Hnyarly

Postby dagshadow » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:08 am

First off, I have to say I really like your work, You have a story, and it's surprisingly addictive to play.

One possible glitch, is that the slime boss doesn't re-spawn when you go back in the cave, but the lizard dose. I would think that you would either want the both the slime boss and the lizard to re-spawn, or neither the slime boss or the lizard to re-spawn.

A suggestion (which you probably already thought of) at some point, have a H-scene with the elf selling the stuff, maybe an offer of something free if you do (he can be a jerk and not deliver if you want).

Just my 2 cents on a wonderful start to a game. Please keep up the good work.
dagshadow
Newly Registered

Postby Hnyarly » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:04 pm

dagshadow Wrote:One possible glitch, is that the slime boss doesn't re-spawn when you go back in the cave, but the lizard dose.

Right now is exactly as I wanted. The slime boss only appears when the little elf girl gives you the quest.

dagshadow Wrote:A suggestion (which you probably already thought of) at some point, have a H-scene with the elf selling the stuff, maybe an offer of something free if you do (he can be a jerk and not deliver if you want).

As you said, I already though of it. I planned that for the previous version, but at some point I didn't want people to wait more for v0.37, so I release without those events.
Anyway, I'll release a mini-update (previous to the next big release) with those elf events.
Hnyarly

Postby 8749 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:50 am

I've had a shot at this for a few times. Always kinda gave up cause I couldnt really find any sex scenes, and the quests proves to be increasingly harder each time I try only because the map is wayy tooooooo large. I couldnt find any major objective, so i lost interest.

I just got back to have another look, and found this game to actually touch base with a few things I always wanted to see (and may have jst missed) in other games before. The stats column had a few stats that struck me amusing, e.g Sluttyness, and how the removal of clothing depends on how "shy" the character feels.

I guess to summarize, as much as i enjoy wondering in this game now, I certainly would prefer if you can size down the map and dumb everything down alil- a mini map would be nice, and giving the main character an ultimate objective would be great to. If i missed it, then my bad =P Id also suggest that you make the intro part a part of the "start game", the character attributes selection process is important, and many people like me would obviously have missed it since most of us, lets be honest, lose interest if there is no sex before the 7 minutes mark, and wont bother clicking anything else but the start button and sometimes maybe the key settings given there is one. =P

Just some thoughts, open to criticism, i understand i probably missed a few things.

Postby Hnyarly » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:40 pm

8749 Wrote:I just got back to have another look, and found this game to actually touch base with a few things I always wanted to see (and may have jst missed) in other games before. The stats column had a few stats that struck me amusing, e.g Sluttyness, and how the removal of clothing depends on how "shy" the character feels.

I must admit that the clothes removal idea wasn't totally mine. I took it from "Violated Heroine" and "Hi to Tetsu Buresu".

8749 Wrote:I guess to summarize, as much as i enjoy wondering in this game now, I certainly would prefer if you can size down the map and dumb everything down alil- a mini map would be nice, and giving the main character an ultimate objective would be great to. If i missed it, then my bad =P Id also suggest that you make the intro part a part of the "start game", the character attributes selection process is important, and many people like me would obviously have missed it since most of us, lets be honest, lose interest if there is no sex before the 7 minutes mark, and wont bother clicking anything else but the start button and sometimes maybe the key settings given there is one. =P

Giving some fast answers:
- Bad news: map will be much bigger. xD But I'll add some kind of minimap, because it seems to be necessary.
- About the Intro, I gave players the option of just starting the game. Just to avoid Intro time after time.
- There's a way to find one H-event in the game in less that 1 min from the start. But it's not easy to be found. Anyway, in the last version there are some H-events and 1 of them is very easy to find.

8749 Wrote:Just some thoughts, open to criticism, i understand i probably missed a few things.

I'd love to read more of your opinions.

Anyway, I'm happy to made you change your first opinion about my game.
(=^_^=)

PS. v0.377 just released in exe version. It contains a big surprise... (but not new H-events).
Hnyarly

Postby SquallLion » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Hnyarly Wrote:
PS. v0.377 just released in exe version. It contains a big surprise... (but not new H-events).

great!
but where?
EDIT: found (on your blog)
SquallLion

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:56 pm

I think we can all agree that a run feature could come in useful. She looks like she KNOWS it's taking ages and is loving the fact. Thoughts?

Mini-map would be much appreciated.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Reapergod36 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:09 am

I've tried playing this game, and so far no hentai scenes. Gathered 10 mushrooms for the guy, and still nothing. By that time I got bored and was thinking maybe the jelly monster would have H scene then again I thought the rat would have an H scene.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby SquallLion » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:51 am

oh, the new change you made is.. awesome!! awesome
how sweet!!
I LIKE that!! bravo

hey! there are a problem with the savegame! when I load: I have a GAME OVER!!!
edit: I TRied again. that works. strange.
SquallLion

Postby wgunder1 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Hnyarly Wrote:
8749 Wrote:I just got back to have another look, and found this game to actually touch base with a few things I always wanted to see (and may have jst missed) in other games before. The stats column had a few stats that struck me amusing, e.g Sluttyness, and how the removal of clothing depends on how "shy" the character feels.

I must admit that the clothes removal idea wasn't totally mine. I took it from "Violated Heroine" and "Hi to Tetsu Buresu".

8749 Wrote:I guess to summarize, as much as i enjoy wondering in this game now, I certainly would prefer if you can size down the map and dumb everything down alil- a mini map would be nice, and giving the main character an ultimate objective would be great to. If i missed it, then my bad =P Id also suggest that you make the intro part a part of the "start game", the character attributes selection process is important, and many people like me would obviously have missed it since most of us, lets be honest, lose interest if there is no sex before the 7 minutes mark, and wont bother clicking anything else but the start button and sometimes maybe the key settings given there is one. =P

Giving some fast answers:
- Bad news: map will be much bigger. xD But I'll add some kind of minimap, because it seems to be necessary.
- About the Intro, I gave players the option of just starting the game. Just to avoid Intro time after time.
- There's a way to find one H-event in the game in less that 1 min from the start. But it's not easy to be found. Anyway, in the last version there are some H-events and 1 of them is very easy to find.

8749 Wrote:Just some thoughts, open to criticism, i understand i probably missed a few things.

I'd love to read more of your opinions.

Anyway, I'm happy to made you change your first opinion about my game.
(=^_^=)

Is there any way can release an swf version for us too see since I found that the swf version runs a bit faster.
wgunder1
Newly Registered

Postby BlueLight » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Are you programming in AS3 or AS2?
BlueLight

Postby Hnyarly » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:51 pm

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:I think we can all agree that a run feature could come in useful. She looks like she KNOWS it's taking ages and is loving the fact.

I plan to make the wind rune for the next update. Beth walks faster with it .

Reapergod36 Wrote:I've tried playing this game, and so far no hentai scenes. Gathered 10 mushrooms for the guy, and still nothing. By that time I got bored and was thinking maybe the jelly monster would have H scene then again I thought the rat would have an H scene.

Try slime boss. Appears when you talk to the little elf.

wgunder1 Wrote:Is there any way can release an swf version for us too see since I found that the swf version runs a bit faster.

For most of people exe works faster than swf. Anyway, I'll upload the swf, but with sound it went from 1,8Mb to 2,6Mb. So before uploading the new swf I want to make sure that the size increase really worths.

BlueLight Wrote:Are you programming in AS3 or AS2?

AS2.
Hnyarly

Postby Reapergod36 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Hn I tend to get bored around the time I finish the quest for 10 mushrooms to the little creepy guy. And guess what, boredom means I stop playing, as a game is to entertain.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:45 pm

how to i get a sex scene with the slime?
whatdontlookaatme

Postby BlueLight » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Reapergod36 Wrote:Hn I tend to get bored around the time I finish the quest for 10 mushrooms to the little creepy guy. And guess what, boredom means I stop playing, as a game is to entertain.

It seems you wont be playing the X"-"Com remake when they make it.
BlueLight

Postby Hnyarly » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:12 am

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:how to i get a sex scene with the slime?

There is no sex with the regular slimes. You haver to find the slime boss.
Hnyarly

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:34 am

i did, i got killed lol. How do you find runes?
whatdontlookaatme

Postby SquallLion » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:41 am

Hnyarly Wrote:
whatdontlookaatme Wrote:how to i get a sex scene with the slime?

There is no sex with the regular slimes. You haver to find the slime boss.

er... and about the blowjob? she have to lost the 1st part of the fight...
SquallLion

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner