Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - WIP

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - Update 2011/12/31

Postby menaze818 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:42 am

Anyone know where the cube that the mage asks you to look for is located? and where is town o.o so confused/lost..
menaze818
Newly Registered

Postby simplyfilgaia » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Admittedly, my idea with the bush monster could be refined further - Maybe this first one is a "scout" of some kind that is under orders to not interfere yet. As the game progresses, more of these three-berried bushes show up, before culminating in something of a mini-boss fight against half a dozen or so of them. Losing this fight would get you raped by however many are left, with more of them leading to a greater amount of vines restraining Beth as the others went about groping and penetrating.

Using the half a dozen value from above, we could say that 5-6 remaining could be "fully restrained against the ground, roots and vines around both arms and legs and around waist and shoulders, while roots and vines fill various orifices". 3-4 could be "legs and arms restrained while maybe vagina and mouth are filled". 1-2 could be "legs are spread by vines while a root sticks into Beth's vagina and she struggles to free herself with her hands."

Thereafter, any singular bush monster could have a singular raper ability which pulls Beth into the main bush and has sex with her there.
simplyfilgaia

Postby Hnyarly » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Stapler Wrote:... but perhaps an ingame hint aside from between here and here would help? An optional one for those who are hopeless like me maybe. x.x Anyway, great game, looking forward to the future updates!

Well, you have some clue when the mage says that lost the key going home. So, the key should be in the way from the stones to the house. Anyway, it's in the bushes. xD

KBridget Wrote: Also yes please make her have to work in a bar! I can think of some great H-scenarios that kind of thing can gather. You can have her make steins of beer a-la Fable 2 as a bar mistress to get cash. If she breaks too many she has to do something with her boss or she can bribe him with sex in order to obtain the outfits.

Well, I'd like making her working in a bar full of drunken perverts, but the idea is used in Violated Heroine (twice), and I don't feel confortable copying so much from that game... xD
So I'll think in another future job for her (than includes being sorrounded by perverts).

simplyfilgaia Wrote:Just had a fun thought :D One might recall the idea I had for Wind Shoes, and one ALSO might recall the idea I had for the Wind Rune. I just had the thought that maybe having just the Wind Shoes (assuming they were to become a thing that is in the game, if not, this IS a two part idea) causes a light updraft, something that would cause nearby skirt-wearing ladies to react and throw a hand down to preserve modesty. Maybe combining the Wind Shoes and the Wind Rune could cause a greater updraft that they don't quite have time to react to before their skirts are up. Doing this with the previously suggested Active Wind Rune effect could be powerful enough to lift loose shirts as well :)

I'll surely add speed boots or something similar, so Beth can use a rune and walk faster at the same time.

About raping plants... I think I should add some to the game. xD

Draconis381 Wrote:A cod piece would make for an interesting piece of equipment, wearing it could unlock a quest, and/or attract interest from otherwise uninterested NPC's. And of course, if the cod piece came with the right set of straps to hold it in place, it could make for some awesome sex scenes

My english is not enough to know what are you talking about... I think 'cod' is a fish. :S

Red.Sheer Wrote:I just thought about something, extending my "marked by species" idea.

I love you "marked by species" approach, and I could use it soon. But I haven't decided how.
About "slime tendencies", someone sent me an email long time ago explaining his ideas, and one them was that, after a lot of sex with slimes, Beth could gain some special attacks.
In the same way, after enough sex with wolves, she could become werewolf... or at least gain claws.

I still have to think deeply about it.
xD
Hnyarly

Postby Draconis381 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Hnyarly Wrote:
Draconis381 Wrote:A cod piece would make for an interesting piece of equipment, wearing it could unlock a quest, and/or attract interest from otherwise uninterested NPC's. And of course, if the cod piece came with the right set of straps to hold it in place, it could make for some awesome sex scenes

My english is not enough to know what are you talking about... I think 'cod' is a fish. :S

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - [link=]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codpiece[/link]
A codpiece (from Middle English: cod, meaning "scrotum") is a covering flap or pouch that attaches to the front of the crotch of men's trousers and usually accentuates the genital area. It was held closed by string ties, buttons, or other methods. It was an important item of European clothing in the 15th and 16th centuries, and is still worn in the modern era in performance costumes for rock music and metal musicians and in the leather subculture.

Basically it is a piece of clothing worn to make it look like you have large penis, or an erection, because some men want everyone to notice their crotch. In this case you could use it to set up scenarios where for some reason people think Beth is a guy, or that she has a penis. To completely fool people into thinking Beth is a guy she could also equip something to bind her chest, so her breasts aren't sticking out/visible, thus granting her access to areas in which woman aren't allowed. or to spark interest in people who otherwise wouldn't be interested in fooling around with Beth. For example, you could get a quest where someone wants to prove their wife is cheating on them, and you have to disguise yourself as a man to prove it.

Since its pretty much a strap on dildo anyway, it could also be used for sex scenes.

At the least it could trigger a "is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" joke.
Draconis381
Newly Registered

Postby simplyfilgaia » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:02 am

The idea about that plant, by the way, comes from playing an old PC adventure game back in the annals of history (Quest for Glory 4, back in the 1990s - Yes, I know I'm kinda dating myself with this one :p). There was a quest in the game (Shocking, I know) wherein you had to retrieve poisonous berries from a semi-sentient bush that would whip at your legs if you walked up to it without some manner of distraction. Mind you, this is relying on memories over a decade-and-a-half old at this point, but I seem to recall it looking like the bush just west of the treasure chest above the path to the wizard's house.

So yeah, score one for classic gaming memories on that suggestion :D
simplyfilgaia

Postby Red.Sheer » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:23 pm

(...)
Last edited by Red.Sheer on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Staff member ---- Loyal follower of the Lolsheep
Red.Sheer

Postby FlashOfSonic » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:16 am

How do you save? It's a pain to start all over again when you die, especially with how slow you move.
FlashOfSonic

Postby Hnyarly » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:32 am

menaze818 Wrote:Anyone know where the cube that the mage asks you to look for is located? and where is town o.o so confused/lost..

Unfortunately, the town is not implemented yet. I still have to finish the forest map, adding more enemies and quests.

Draconis381 Wrote: For example, you could get a quest where someone wants to prove their wife is cheating on them, and you have to disguise yourself as a man to prove it.

Good idea, but I think that a "futanari" potion is allows more fun.

Red.Sheer Wrote:After becoming a full grown regular slut, Beth gains the ability to whore herself to humanoid beings to get pretty much all she wants, being able to skip certain quests to get an item or something. Only people of high discipline may be able to withstand her. H-scene-potential: quite obvious :D

This part is mostly implemented by using 'seduction' and 'sluttyness'. I mean, every NPC able to have sex with Beth have a value for requiered Seduction, and another value for the required Sluttyness (a high required Sluttyness means that Beth finds the target too shocking or repulsive).
Your suggestion is basically how I planned to do it, so make sure you'll find all this in the game.
Hnyarly

Postby BlueLight » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:41 am

Any plans for when your adding the... "The Ghost Town?" *insert lighting noise here!*
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Red.Sheer » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:41 pm

(...)
Last edited by Red.Sheer on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Red.Sheer

Postby omgyourmom » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:48 am

How do u kill the slime boss? i cant do any damage. :(
omgyourmom

Postby gleakin » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:57 am

omgyourmom Wrote:How do u kill the slime boss? i cant do any damage. :(

Equip the fire rune and hit x . if you sleep though you need to re-equip it
gleakin
Newly Registered

Postby stundif » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:59 am

you need to have high level, or use fire rune.
I cant say for sure, because my saved games have disappeared somehow.
stundif

Postby simplyfilgaia » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 pm

omgyourmom Wrote:How do u kill the slime boss? i cant do any damage. :(

A weapon makes him relatively easy to hurt. You get a knife from doing the wizard's quests, and can buy an ax from the elf merchant. During the fight, walk toward the slime until it starts moving away from you. You can back it into a corner in this way, making the fight REALLY easy.

On that note, I have another suggestion. Bosses should have some manner of grab or push attack for when you back them into a corner and are inside their minimum attack range. Whether it be something that requires player input to escape (grabs) or something that does little damage but sets you up for the boss' next attack (push), they need to be able to do SOMETHING to keep you from just getting right up on them and pounding them into a fine paste.

For example, the slime boss could knock Beth down and ooze over and between her legs, beginning a pre-rape rape as it increases your Horniness bar. You could use the attack button or random move buttons to escape. Failure to escape before your bar, or its bar, became full would impact your Sluttiness, and maybe send you back to the respawn point for the boss in question (the chest in the tunnel, in this case).
simplyfilgaia

Postby Hnyarly » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:52 am

FlashOfSonic Wrote:How do you save? It's a pain to start all over again when you die, especially with how slow you move.

Use Beth's diary pages.

BlueLight Wrote:Any plans for when your adding the... "The Ghost Town?" *insert lighting noise here!*

Mmmmm, definitely, I don't know when I'll do it. First I have to finish the forest, and then I'll surelly take a rest from the game for a while.
As fan programmer, you surely know how tiring is doing a free game, and sometimes a rest is needed. But all the time, something inside of you loves keep on doing the work.

Red.Sheer Wrote:I just thought that wolf/animal Beth could also gain the ability to trace scents (maybe visualized by an optical overlay of a track or something) in order to find missing people/animals/things. Monster/Normal Beth has to search the missing thingy manually. Also, animal Beth could find hidden items this way. Slime/Monster Beth could encounter other occurances where her slimey transformations help her to get something while regular Beth meets people she can have sex with to acquire the gimmick. Just to add something not game-critical but beneficial to the chosen playstyle :)

There are so many options... I have to meditate.
:)

stundif Wrote:I cant say for sure, because my saved games have disappeared somehow.

Did you delete cookies?

simplyfilgaia Wrote:On that note, I have another suggestion. Bosses should have some manner of grab or push attack for when you back them into a corner and are inside their minimum attack range. Whether it be something that requires player input to escape (grabs) or something that does little damage but sets you up for the boss' next attack (push), they need to be able to do SOMETHING to keep you from just getting right up on them and pounding them into a fine paste.

I agree with you. I create the "fast recover" skill to avoid that, but only the white lizzard has it.
Anyway, I'll surely implement a "grab" skill for some enemies, in the way you suggested me.
Hnyarly

Postby simplyfilgaia » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The image above demonstrates what I mean, by the way. I can be about three steps further left and still not be able to be attacked. This works for all types of slime and the lizard because they all have minimum attack distances. Wolves, rats, snakes and roaches don't have this issue because their minimum attack distance appears to be "physical contact", while the slimes and the lizard have a minimum attack distance of "the end of this fist/tongue/stinger".
simplyfilgaia

Postby Axel » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 am

...Oh, boy, I seem to have certainly lost place...
Compared to your notations and excellent progress through the game, I seem to be stuck in the first area...(after felling the slime boss, of course!)
Would someone kindly point me in the right direction? I can't reach the 'west' point, even though I've spotted the path through the trees to reach it...
Just a guy who's only good for sketches.
Axel

Postby BlueLight » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:21 am

Hnyarly Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:Any plans for when your adding the... "The Ghost Town?" *insert lighting noise here!*

Mmmmm, definitely, I don't know when I'll do it. First I have to finish the forest, and then I'll surelly take a rest from the game for a while.
As fan programmer, you surely know how tiring is doing a free game, and sometimes a rest is needed. But all the time, something inside of you loves keep on doing the work.

How does that song go; I think it's "No rest for the wicked until we rest are heads for good." and that's my reasoning behind being a saint!
Anyways i totally understand where you come from but all i wanted to know if there was a plan or if it had been dropped.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby simplyfilgaia » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:16 pm

BlueLight Wrote:
Hnyarly Wrote:

How does that song go; I think it's "No rest for the wicked until we rest are heads for good." and that's my reasoning behind being a saint!
Anyways i totally understand where you come from but all i wanted to know if there was a plan or if it had been dropped.

"There ain't no rest for the wicked. Money don't grow on trees. We got bills to pay, we got mouths to feed, ain't nothin' in this world for free! Y'know we can't slow down, we can't hold back even though we wish we could. There ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good."
- Cage the Elephant

That the one you were looking for?

Also, I only just recently had time to try out the new(ish) area, and noticed that there are a LOT of the bushes like the one I mentioned as looking suspicious in it :p
simplyfilgaia

Postby Red.Sheer » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:03 pm

(...)
Last edited by Red.Sheer on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Red.Sheer

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner