Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - WIP

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - Update 2011/12/31

Postby KBridget » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:03 pm

SquallLion Wrote:cool the future change!

finally get the new H event! the hand+ blowjob
but it was hard to find how to use the blowjob.
I played with a xbox360 controler for PC
I sold the magic stone, the Elf gold ring in order to get the level 20 (19-->20) ^^

the wolf on the plain made me scary the first time because we start with 10Hp and he may give 12 Hit Points damage but I saw how to do. now, the leather pant get a armor +2 so the rats may give us some damage.

I hope I could use the actual savegame with the futur update.
and see the sister! the gnome and the old wo(man) ! :)

about your blog : why did you censored some screenshots? your blog is a mature blog so there the is the warning about minors

how do you use the 360 controller with your pc?
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby Hnyarly » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:09 am

Biles Wrote:Now that's definitely some customization. BTW, can you have the customization put in the "Setup" instead of the "Intro"?

For the momment, it remains in the intro.

KBridget Wrote:it just keeps getting better and better. Love this! I can finally give her pink hair and violet eyes!!!! Haw many sex scenes are you planning to add? BJ animation is good btw

I've planned at least 3 for the next zone.

SquallLion Wrote:about your blog : why did you censored some screenshots? your blog is a mature blog so there the is the warning about minors

Well, I did for some trolling. :twisted:
Hnyarly

Postby KBridget » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:48 am

3 for the next zone?! That makes 9 total! WHOO HOO!
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby SquallLion » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:27 am

KBridget Wrote:how do you use the 360 controller with your pc?

oh, yeah, forgot to tell: withXpadder, a freeware ! easy to master, small, and freesofware.
notice:
the trigger 'Lt' and 'Rt' can't be used.
we can personalize 8 presets. carefull, if you don't use the first preset, you mustn't reduce the software in order to use it.
SquallLion

Postby KBridget » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:16 am

SquallLion Wrote:
KBridget Wrote:how do you use the 360 controller with your pc?

oh, yeah, forgot to tell: withXpadder, a freeware ! easy to master, small, and freesofware.
notice:
the trigger 'Lt' and 'Rt' can't be used.
we can personalize 8 presets. carefull, if you don't use the first preset, you mustn't reduce the software in order to use it.

this sounds great and terrifying at the same time. I wouldn't install or use this for the first time without someone to help me
KBridget

Postby SquallLion » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 pm

KBridget Wrote:this sounds great and terrifying at the same time. I wouldn't install or use this for the first time without someone to help me

unzip the folder and launch the programe: it's already ready!
and edit each tag.
use the virtual keyboard in the software.

if you want to use all the triggers, use a Sony Dual Shock (or a clone/fake)
SquallLion

Postby KBridget » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:58 pm

SquallLion Wrote:
KBridget Wrote:this sounds great and terrifying at the same time. I wouldn't install or use this for the first time without someone to help me

unzip the folder and launch the programe: it's already ready!
and edit each tag.
use the virtual keyboard in the software.

if you want to use all the triggers, use a Sony Dual Shock (or a clone/fake)

i meant someone with me in person. I am frightened of using no matter how easy on my own 1st run through. Besides I'm on a laptop... very frightening. Is there such thing as a somewhat technophobe?
KBridget

Postby iamnuff » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:48 am

i agree that the controls in the hand/blowjob scene are all over the place, you press a to start it, c to change from hand to blow and back again and spam x to make her work it,

i think....
iamnuff

Postby Hnyarly » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:22 pm

iamnuff Wrote:i agree that the controls in the hand/blowjob scene are all over the place, you press a to start it, c to change from hand to blow and back again and spam x to make her work it.

I didn't found a way to do it all with less keys.
:(
Hnyarly

Postby BlueLight » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:04 pm

I think what you need is a focus listener set on the keys.
If you hold down for 3 seconds you change if you keep pressing it you do the action.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby dergrubben » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Love this project (found it from dirtyc101's blog) and thought I'd make some suggestions. Apologies if these have already been mentioned - 672 posts are a bit much to parse.

Saving: I understand the anticheating reason for the current save scheme, but having a finite number of saves is just asking for trouble. Two options would be to give merchants an infinite inventory of diary pages (but probably make them a bit more expensive) and to have save points instead of (or in addition to) diary pages. Needing to go out of the way to save makes it take too much time for most people to use it to cheat. You can also have a moderately lengthy animation associated with saving this way to further discourage cheating.
I've also noticed that loading a game that has the passage west open results in it closing off again with no way of reopening.

Eye of Death: For such an impressive-sounding item, this is currently just merchant fodder. It halves your current HP and just shows you numbers for enemy HP, when I find the bars to work just fine. You might want to rethink what effects this item has if you want it to be used (getting rid of the HP bars when you don't have the item would make it worthwhile).
Also, I noticed that once you pick up the Eye of Death, it doesn't reappear when you load. Whatever code you have that does this is probably excessive for all the items in the game (producing slowdown), but you might want to use it for some of the bigger ones (like the wind rune, which is currently a free 50 gold each time you save then load).

Clothing: It seems odd to me that once we're able to get Beth naked she'll be less seductive (as she'll lack the bonus from the bra and panties). An option might be to give Beth a higher base seduction and have the starting clothing give a penalty to seduction (so she gets more seductive as she wears less), with later clothing giving smaller penalties and eventually bonuses. Alternatively, have clothing slowly lose its bonus (say, -1 at Level 5, -2 at Level 10, etc), requiring the player to get better clothing to keep up with her naked seductiveness.

Slutiness: Currently, there's no reason not to make Beth as slutty as possible at the beginning (seductive makeup, previous sex experience). You might want to consider having any previous experience count as having happened in-game. That is, if she's had vaginal sex and given a blowjob to some previous boyfriends, she's considered to have already had vaginal and oral sex with one or two attractive humanoids. That way, people who start Beth out as a virgin will be able to get her slutiness just as high as those who start her out as a whore.
Additionally, as the game is called Sex Realm and I'd assume (always skipped the intro lol) it's basically a dimension of sex, her slutiness should probably slowly go up by just being there - meaning a bonus to slutiness each time she gains a level.

Horniness: I like how being horny gives a temporary bonus to slutiness. I don't like that this bonus doesn't actually do anything currently - she won't strip any further, and if her slutiness is over 40 due to a horniness boost she does the normal BJ finish. I assume this is just a bug and will be fixed later.

Game Overs: With the way the enemies attack, it's easy to get a Game Over if you screw up - and combined with limited saves, this can mean losing a decent amount of progress. A limited number of continues (perhaps more can be purchased from merchants, and/or diary pages could function as continues), waking up in the bed after being beaten, might work. More rapist enemies like the slime (who rape you, then deposit you elsewhere in the dungeon with limited HP) would also help with this.

Don't let the criticisms fool you - I really like this game. Hell, I just made an account here just for the purpose of commenting on it.
dergrubben
Newly Registered

Postby Hnyarly » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:28 pm

BlueLight Wrote:If you hold down for 3 seconds you change if you keep pressing it you do the action.

Good idea. :)

dergrubben Wrote:Saving: I understand the anticheating reason for the current save scheme, but having a finite number of saves is just asking for trouble. Two options would be to give merchants an infinite inventory of diary pages (but probably make them a bit more expensive) and to have save points instead of (or in addition to) diary pages. Needing to go out of the way to save makes it take too much time for most people to use it to cheat. You can also have a moderately lengthy animation associated with saving this way to further discourage cheating.

I like both suggestions (infinite diary pages in merchants but more expensive, and free save points) so I'll surelly pick one of them. Lengthy loading animation... could annoy players too much.

dergrubben Wrote:I've also noticed that loading a game that has the passage west open results in it closing off again with no way of reopening.

I must fix this bug.

dergrubben Wrote:Eye of Death: For such an impressive-sounding item, this is currently just merchant fodder. It halves your current HP and just shows you numbers for enemy HP, when I find the bars to work just fine. You might want to rethink what effects this item has if you want it to be used (getting rid of the HP bars when you don't have the item would make it worthwhile).

Don't worry. I thought this item as merchant fodder since the beginning. xD

dergrubben Wrote:Also, I noticed that once you pick up the Eye of Death, it doesn't reappear when you load.

I Must fix it too.

dergrubben Wrote:Clothing: It seems odd to me that once we're able to get Beth naked she'll be less seductive (as she'll lack the bonus from the bra and panties). An option might be to give Beth a higher base seduction and have the starting clothing give a penalty to seduction (so she gets more seductive as she wears less), with later clothing giving smaller penalties and eventually bonuses. Alternatively, have clothing slowly lose its bonus (say, -1 at Level 5, -2 at Level 10, etc), requiring the player to get better clothing to keep up with her naked seductiveness.

Actually, when Beth removes bra and panties gets even more seduction.

dergrubben Wrote:Slutiness: Currently, there's no reason not to make Beth as slutty as possible at the beginning (seductive makeup, previous sex experience). You might want to consider having any previous experience count as having happened in-game. That is, if she's had vaginal sex and given a blowjob to some previous boyfriends, she's considered to have already had vaginal and oral sex with one or two attractive humanoids. That way, people who start Beth out as a virgin will be able to get her slutiness just as high as those who start her out as a whore.

Intro choices work in this way. I mean, if you pick sex with some ex-boyfriends, she receive the sluttyness bonus from having 3 HJ, 2 BJ and 2 Vaginal sex with human male. Keep in mind that with the sluttyness table, the 5th sex of a type grants no more bonuses. So, after all, the maximum sluttyness bonus is always 250, regardles your original choice.

dergrubben Wrote:Additionally, as the game is called Sex Realm and I'd assume (always skipped the intro lol) it's basically a dimension of sex, her slutiness should probably slowly go up by just being there - meaning a bonus to slutiness each time she gains a level.

Well, I prefer that sluttyness depends only of the gameplay. I mean, some players could prefer that Beth avoid all the sexual attacks, and stay as pure as possible (for a different ending).

dergrubben Wrote:Horniness: I like how being horny gives a temporary bonus to slutiness. I don't like that this bonus doesn't actually do anything currently - she won't strip any further, and if her slutiness is over 40 due to a horniness boost she does the normal BJ finish. I assume this is just a bug and will be fixed later.

I have to test it.

EDIT: I fixed the 3 bugs. Thanks for your report!
Hnyarly

Postby dergrubben » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:45 am

Hnyarly Wrote:I like both suggestions (infinite diary pages in merchants but more expensive, and free save points) so I'll surelly pick one of them. Lengthy loading animation... could annoy players too much.

Actually, I meant a lengthy saving animation when using a save point. If a player hates it, he/she can just use the diary pages.

Hnyarly Wrote:Actually, when Beth removes bra and panties gets even more seduction.

Ah. As 50 is the current maximum for sluttyness, there was no way for me to know that.

...or at least there shouldn't have been. After making the post, I used a .sol editor program to mess with the save files and, amongst other things, I stripped Beth completely naked - and indeed saw that she got a seduction bonus. You might want to change the descriptions on the clothing to be seduction penalties, then. The bra and panties are each -1, while the shirt is -3 and the skirt is -2 (for WoW Beth).

Hnyarly Wrote:Intro choices work in this way. I mean, if you pick sex with some ex-boyfriends, she receive the sluttyness bonus from having 3 HJ, 2 BJ and 2 Vaginal sex with human male. Keep in mind that with the sluttyness table, the 5th sex of a type grants no more bonuses. So, after all, the maximum sluttyness bonus is always 250, regardles your original choice.

Guess I should have taken a closer look.

Hnyarly Wrote:Well, I prefer that sluttyness depends only of the gameplay. I mean, some players could prefer that Beth avoid all the sexual attacks, and stay as pure as possible (for a different ending).

Fair enough.

Hnyarly Wrote:I have to test it.

Playing around with the .sol file, it looks like the "Beth-SLUT" variable is her base sluttyness, while "Beth-slut" is her current (horny-induced) sluttyness. I suspect you use the "Beth-SLUT" variable for determining clothing removal, BJ finish, etc, while "Beth-slut" is the one that's being displayed.

Incidentally, it appears you have her sluttyness actually calculated upon loading, which has made it extremely difficult for me to cheat using the editor. Regardless of what I change her sluttyness to, she always reverts to her real sluttyness. To make matters worse, changing the number of times she has had various types of sex (to try and cheat that way) results in the save file not working. Damn you for tempting me with those alternate endings at sluttyness levels that can't be reached!
(I assume the 80+ sluttyness BJ ending is her swallowing, but I'm not sure what the 120+ HJ is)
dergrubben
Newly Registered

Postby maxillin98 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Anyone know how to get past the wolf without dying? I have tried running away
maxillin98
Newly Registered

Postby dergrubben » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:22 am

Hnyarly Wrote:I like both suggestions (infinite diary pages in merchants but more expensive, and free save points) so I'll surelly pick one of them. Lengthy loading animation... could annoy players too much.

I was thinking more of a lengthy saving animation when using the free save point. Leaving the diary pages in, this would give players two options - a lengthy save, or use of a consumable. Each option should discourage cheating.

Hnyarly Wrote:Actually, when Beth removes bra and panties gets even more seduction.

Yeah, I messed around with an iso editor and stripped her down, seeing she did indeed get a bonus (sadly, I can't modify her sluttyness score to get the alternate HJ/BJ finishes). In that case, the clothing should probably be listed as giving a penalty (-1 each for bra and panties, -2 for shirt, -3 for skirt).

Hnyarly Wrote:Well, I prefer that sluttyness depends only of the gameplay. I mean, some players could prefer that Beth avoid all the sexual attacks, and stay as pure as possible (for a different ending).

That works too, particularly with the option for an alternate ending.

Hnyarly Wrote:EDIT: I fixed the 3 bugs. Thanks for your report!

That was quick. With a response time like that, I'll be certain to let you know any bugs I come across in the next release.
dergrubben
Newly Registered

Postby SquallLion » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:42 am

yeah... it's not clear at all
what's the Eye of Death is for? when she wears it, she lost HP and... nothing
SquallLion

Postby Hnyarly » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:36 am

dergrubben Wrote:Playing around with the .sol file, it looks like the "Beth-SLUT" variable is her base sluttyness, while "Beth-slut" is her current (horny-induced) sluttyness. I suspect you use the "Beth-SLUT" variable for determining clothing removal, BJ finish, etc, while "Beth-slut" is the one that's being displayed.

It's mostly as you wrote. But "Beth-slut" is used for everything (and not Beth-SLUT).

dergrubben Wrote:Incidentally, it appears you have her sluttyness actually calculated upon loading, which has made it extremely difficult for me to cheat using the editor. Regardless of what I change her sluttyness to, she always reverts to her real sluttyness. To make matters worse, changing the number of times she has had various types of sex (to try and cheat that way) results in the save file not working. Damn you for tempting me with those alternate endings at sluttyness levels that can't be reached!

:D

dergrubben Wrote:(I assume the 80+ sluttyness BJ ending is her swallowing, but I'm not sure what the 120+ HJ is)

About the 80+ BJ, you are right. About the 120+ HJ, It's something naughty. :)

SquallLion Wrote:yeah... it's not clear at all

It's not a worthy item... for the momment.
Hnyarly

Postby SquallLion » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:46 am

Hnyarly Wrote:
SquallLion Wrote:yeah... it's not clear at all

It's not a worthy item... for the moment.

OOKAY!
SquallLion

Postby Smackman » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:12 pm

The eye of death is a deathnote reference... although you should just call it "Eye of a Shinigami" or something, does the spanish dub just say "death god"?

Also you should have a death note in there somewhere... dunno whatd itd do, type the name of the monster and it dies?
have the eye reveal that the wolf's name is "Larry" or something lmao
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby SquallLion » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Smackman Wrote:The eye of death is a deathnote reference... although you should just call it "Eye of a Shinigami" or something, does the spanish dub just say "death god"?

ah, death note! my daughters know them. they got some mangas (the books) and know the anime
SquallLion

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner