Just spotted in another thread that editing a post before 11 posts causes it to get fried by the forum, so I'll repost my armor/clothing suggestions :p If the other one reappears, I'll likely delete it and edit this sentence out (but not before hitting 11 posts :p)
1) The Armor of Chie'Quan (Sound it out :p) - "Cursed" armor that provides superior defense at the cost of a slow, but constant, increase of the horniness bar. The idea is that the armor itself is groping and stroking Beth's breasts and vagina. The defense would make the armor a good choice, provided you could properly time it so that you would be out of combat when you orgasm :p It could come in two parts, and Beth could even mention that the breastplate feels like it's constricting and releasing around her breasts, and that the leg armor feels like it's trying to push past her panties (should she still be wearing them :p)
2) The Armor of Vanishing - A legendary suit of armor that is claimed to allow the wearer to vanish at will. In fact, it is the armor itself that is capable of vanishing, leaving the wearer standing apparently in the nude. It could be activated by a code word (that is suitably common as to show up in regular dialogue :p) Beth could even mention that the armor is cupped, thereby making it so she doesn't need a bra while wearing it
3) Wind Shoes - Shoes that provide a speed boost that stacks with the Wind Rune, but also cause a small gust of wind that moves nearby skirts, generally in an upward direction
4) Ragged Cloak - A cloak that, when first equipped, or when unequipped and re-equipped, changes from strips of cloth into tentacles and rapes Beth. Afterwards, it remains in tentacle form, providing a light tentacle whip attack against nearby enemies approaching from behind. Additionally, some women might recognize the cloak, and this could be a trigger to allow Beth, the woman in question, and the cloak to have a bit of fun
5) Leather Catsuit - Unzipped to the belly, because what kind of RPG is it if there isn't a completely impractical costume that still works because of flighty RPG physics?
6) Various RPG women costumes, such as Marle and Lucca from Chrono Trigger; Terra, Celes, Tifa, Aerith, Rosa, Faris, Lenna, etc. from Final Fantasy; Celine, Rena, Ilia, etc. from Star Ocean, and others as you see fit