Dusty's Castle (Finished)

Re: Dusty's Castle

Postby el_nino13 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:04 pm

the color stuff u just did it's good , i download the game and play it with swf opener and play all sense (good and bad ) im encounter with no bug :P 2 things not doing anything (the painting in sec floor and the bed is it just for sleeping or u did it just for joke ) and the status in down stair still remain in end of game , of course if plan to do things with them im must wait then , keep up the good work :)
el_nino13

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Hex entry is fine; a color wheel will suffice for most purposes, and I think that anyone who wants to tweak the value will know what they're doing with regards to color.
Zeus Kabob

Postby chrisp2009 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:40 pm

@gorepete i know this doesn't have anything to do with Dusty's castle lol but i wanted to ask ya something about animating characters. I have a drawing i want to turn into an animated character but i dont even know where to start..
chrisp2009
Newly Registered

Postby Lord Panzi » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:13 pm

quick idea for the mirror scene
what if you made it so that the doppleganger was the opposite colours of what you picked? like for instance you have a white dusty with black hair would be fucked by a black dusty with white hair
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby MonsterMash » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:17 pm

I found another bug: When you turn the fireplace in the library back on and finish the bee scene, when you re-enter the library the book is gone and the vase is not displaying the completed animation.

Also the demon statue is broken and the angel statue is not.
MonsterMash
Newly Registered

Postby Crossbow1701 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Lord Panzi Wrote:quick idea for the mirror scene
what if you made it so that the doppleganger was the opposite colours of what you picked? like for instance you have a white dusty with black hair would be fucked by a black dusty with white hair

wouldn't that be difficult to code for the reason Is now that we can pick out colors, some people wouldn't do basic blues, reds, or greens you got to figure out the opposite of what colors they picked.
Crossbow1701

Postby Lord Panzi » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Crossbow1701 Wrote:

wouldn't that be difficult to code for the reason Is now that we can pick out colors, some people wouldn't do basic blues, reds, or greens you got to figure out the opposite of what colors they picked.

from what i understand, the colour spectrum is like a bar with a half way point. Choose a shade of light blue on one side, get the dark orange on the other. Its the same bar basically, but reversed.
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby Sync » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:28 pm

The repeat options of all H-scenes are removed...? Was this in error or deliberate?

I like the colour selectors at the start, though. Good work! :)
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Sync

Postby Nathan11 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:39 am

Hey been watching the streams and whatnot, and came on to find you had added music! I love it! This pretty much made me make an account =P So I was wondering what is the name of the song used in Dusty's castle? And will the song be used to reflect the good/sinful theme? For example whenever you perform a certain amount of sinful acts will the music become more darker in tone? And more light and cheerful for the good acts? Or will the music be constant throught the game? Is there any plans to add dustys' noises? Such as moans and gasps?

I love what you've done with the game thus far ^.^ I hope you see it though to completion!
Nathan11
Newly Registered

Postby CeilingCat » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:00 am

Not really sure why, but when I did all the purity scenes, I had a -4 score. That's a little different.
CeilingCat

Postby Crossbow1701 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:30 am

Sync Wrote:The repeat options of all H-scenes are removed...? Was this in error or deliberate?

I like the colour selectors at the start, though. Good work! :)

I'm guessing deliberate.
Crossbow1701

Postby BlueLight » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:37 am

BUG : Fire place. Put it out then do everything required for the mirror. Return and light it again. I have explanation mark above my head.
BUG: bedroom. I flipped the switch and opened the trap door but i have this down arrow for the switch, bed, and book but everything other than that seem to be working.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby PatchPirate » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:04 pm

A. No more glowing statues?

2. The plant room is INTENSELY laggy.
PatchPirate

Postby numb3694 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:36 pm

plant scene won't trigger
numb3694

Postby GoRepeat » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:01 pm

pretty good idea! I will see if there is an easy way for AS to invert.

thanks for the bug reports all!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby PatchPirate » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:54 pm

It's been a HELL of a long time since I coded, but could you set the doppleganger's color value to 100 - Dusty's for RGB?
PatchPirate

Postby stryke » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:25 pm

BUG (?): When you enter the basement for the first time, there's an oil can (or something like that) on the old oven. This can diasappears after switching the sex machines switch in the room with the painting.
stryke

Postby BADdragon69 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Lets see. I finished the mirror sex scene, got the key and rag, got the crowbar, opened up the secret panel in the bedroom, found the missing fuse, activated the fingering scene, activated the table rape scene, and now the next room is the angel and demon statue where there surrounded by food and drinks. Is there something I missed?
These are ma dragon eggs. Please click on them to help hatch them.
BADdragon69

Postby Kreptyne » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:56 pm

BADdragon69 Wrote:Lets see. I finished the mirror sex scene, got the key and rag, got the crowbar, opened up the secret panel in the bedroom, found the missing fuse, activated the fingering scene, activated the table rape scene, and now the next room is the angel and demon statue where there surrounded by food and drinks. Is there something I missed?

The room with the pig, lots of room switching with that room, sex.
Kreptyne

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:07 am

Katarina Wrote:You should have the "sloth" scene be really anti-climactic after all of this. After you decide to take a nap, suddenly the grinning demon comes up in the background and the players are like "wtf no sex?"

Hah! Good plan, but its already done :lol:

BADdragon69 Wrote:Lets see. I finished the mirror sex scene, got the key and rag, got the crowbar, opened up the secret panel in the bedroom, found the missing fuse, activated the fingering scene, activated the table rape scene, and now the next room is the angel and demon statue where there surrounded by food and drinks. Is there something I missed?

The items in the tower room represent the room where the unlocking action is.

stryke Wrote:BUG (?): When you enter the basement for the first time, there's an oil can (or something like that) on the old oven. This can diasappears after switching the sex machines switch in the room with the painting.

Not a bug, if you activate the painting scene then there it serves no purpose anymore and is removed

PatchPirate Wrote:It's been a HELL of a long time since I coded, but could you set the doppleganger's color value to 100 - Dusty's for RGB?

As stated before, the code works of hex value - I would have to go through the additional trouble of converting it to RGB just to see if that would work. Kind of a time vs care issue at that point. There is probably a much easier method in either color or filter functions that will allow an inversion.

numb3694 Wrote:plant scene won't trigger

Triggers for me, not sure what you are referring to.

BlueLight Wrote:BUG : Fire place. Put it out then do everything required for the mirror. Return and light it again. I have explanation mark above my head.
BUG: bedroom. I flipped the switch and opened the trap door but i have this down arrow for the switch, bed, and book but everything other than that seem to be working.

Stupid bees are ruining my life! The library is very buggy atm, thank you for the reports.

CeilingCat Wrote:Not really sure why, but when I did all the purity scenes, I had a -4 score. That's a little different.

Score is f'd up at the moment, no worried :lol:

Nathan11 Wrote:Hey been watching the streams and whatnot, and came on to find you had added music! I love it! This pretty much made me make an account =P So I was wondering what is the name of the song used in Dusty's castle?

It is Shostakovich's Waltz 2 from Jazz Suite (even though its really not. Interesting story behind the naming of the song, actually).

MonsterMash Wrote:I found another bug: When you turn the fireplace in the library back on and finish the bee scene, when you re-enter the library the book is gone and the vase is not displaying the completed animation.

Also the demon statue is broken and the angel statue is not.

Stupid bees.

chrisp2009 Wrote:@gorepete i know this doesn't have anything to do with Dusty's castle lol but i wanted to ask ya something about animating characters. I have a drawing i want to turn into an animated character but i dont even know where to start..

You probably want to google search a basic flash guide, lol :lol: You will want to seperate the picture into moving pieces then animate those.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop