Postby Desblock » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:19 am

How many scenes are there going to be.
And how many are there?
Desblock
Newly Registered

Re: Dusty's Castle

Postby BlueLight » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:01 am

Gorepete Wrote:
MonsterMash Wrote:I found another bug: When you turn the fireplace in the library back on and finish the bee scene, when you re-enter the library the book is gone and the vase is not displaying the completed animation.

Also the demon statue is broken and the angel statue is not.

Stupid bees.

So i noticed that the book is on the book shelf so i think this might be a bad report there.
I don't know about the vase but i don't think it did it to me. I think it just turn black.
Demon statue i can confirm. I thought i didn't something wrong.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:59 am

Just have to add in the endings.

Bugs should be fixed at this point, please continue to test! So close to being finished.... can you taste it?

Couple notes: The following are known issues and don't need to be reported:

The sloth door doesn't open when completed - if you hit up, it will be as if the door is open, the graphic just isn't displaying
The sloth items don't appear in the inventory - I didn't make graphics for the ingredients yet, so there won't be anything in your inv as you grab them
The sloth good ending - there isn't one yet! Right now you can either do evil or -none- it is intentional that you can finish the game without doing sloth (so you can end with a 0 score) - however, you should have to mix all the ingredients and see the escaped creature in the kitchen before being able to end the game. if you can end before then, something is wrong.
Last edited by GoRepeat on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:09 am

Everyone post your bugs!
Zeus Kabob

Postby Crossbow1701 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:41 am

I'm just gonna wait until you finish it, you planning to complete it tomorrow? Not rushing you just saying.
Crossbow1701

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:15 am

The plant scene still has "Stomache" for "Stomach", and I'm guessing that the bug with the light switch is completely intractable for some reason, but that's about all that I found.

Didn't look at any of the + paths though.

Also, I'm missing the option to repeat the scenes, though I guess scoring system shenanigans are probably why you took that out.
Lucky777

Postby Aaleen13 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:53 am

Gorepete Wrote:
Lord Panzi Wrote:quick idea for the mirror scene
what if you made it so that the doppleganger was the opposite colours of what you picked? like for instance you have a white dusty with black hair would be fucked by a black dusty with white hair

pretty good idea! I will see if there is an easy way for AS to invert.

thanks for the bug reports all!

its been a while since i posted and i was considering posting that same idea, but i think the darker makes it work more because its "evil" and some of the colorings having it inverted would make it look wierd, like if you take most pictures then invert them, the coloring just seems strange... but if you find a way to make it work then im all for it ^_^
Aaleen13

Postby Agent_Wash » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:57 am

The text on the opening is a little out of wack, ie too far to the right to properly read.
If a girl looks swell when she meets you, who gives a damn if she's late?
Agent_Wash
Newly Registered

Postby Mr. Bingo » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:04 am

Haha I just beat it and my friend you think of some wierd crap.
The Most Hated Among the Stupid
Mr. Bingo

Postby PatchPirate » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:32 am

Plants could still use optimization. Awful laggy in the plant room, and just a tad in the statue room with the plants.
PatchPirate

Postby Lord Panzi » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Aaleen13 Wrote:
Gorepete Wrote:
Lord Panzi Wrote:quick idea for the mirror scene
what if you made it so that the doppleganger was the opposite colours of what you picked? like for instance you have a white dusty with black hair would be fucked by a black dusty with white hair

pretty good idea! I will see if there is an easy way for AS to invert.

thanks for the bug reports all!

its been a while since i posted and i was considering posting that same idea, but i think the darker makes it work more because its "evil" and some of the colorings having it inverted would make it look wierd, like if you take most pictures then invert them, the coloring just seems strange... but if you find a way to make it work then im all for it ^_^

yeah, but say you choose a dark red dusty. the doppleganger looks the same! i know, i tried it. dark colours just dont work
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby Smackman » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:17 pm

good ending gonna be sexy time?
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby obbyman264 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:18 pm

right. done the mirror, done the bed, done the fingering, done the pig scene. I think it's in the wrong order because i get stuck in the room upstairs with all the chains. is it a bug? help?
obbyman264
Newly Registered

Postby jworld92 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Gorepete Wrote:Just have to add in the endings.

Bugs should be fixed at this point, please continue to test! So close to being finished.... can you taste it?

Couple notes: The following are known issues and don't need to be reported:

The sloth door doesn't open when completed - if you hit up, it will be as if the door is open, the graphic just isn't displaying
The sloth items don't appear in the inventory - I didn't make graphics for the ingredients yet, so there won't be anything in your inv as you grab them
The sloth good ending - there isn't one yet! Right now you can either do evil or -none- it is intentional that you can finish the game without doing sloth (so you can end with a 0 score) - however, you should have to mix all the ingredients and see the escaped creature in the kitchen before being able to end the game. if you can end before then, something is wrong.

It seems the graphic is just appearing at the wrong time becuase it is there untill you actually finish, then the door appears closed
jworld92
Newly Registered

Postby stryke » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Gorepete Wrote:
stryke Wrote:BUG (?): When you enter the basement for the first time, there's an oil can (or something like that) on the old oven. This can diasappears after switching the sex machines switch in the room with the painting.

Not a bug, if you activate the painting scene then there it serves no purpose anymore and is removed

Hmm, so there's something i can do with it before? Then I'm not able to find out how...
stryke

Postby Zboczuch » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:51 pm

That's for the good path only.
Zboczuch
Newly Registered

Postby PhotonSC » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Here are some things I would like to say about this game:

First, this game is awesome. It has been nicely done, and so far the updates keep making it better and better.
Second, Is it possible to tell or put in a control instruction panel? The first time I played this, I did not even know how to move or anything. I did not even know there was a boost/run button which is the shift key. If this is already there, then I dont see it. x.x.
Third, I would like to know if the sloth scene is actually complete, and by complete I mean the sex scene only. For some reason it just does not seem like it is complete to me. I don't know, it could just be me.
Fourth, are you going to add the glow back to the statue's when you complete either good or bad? I actually liked this little feature.
Last, I would like to comment on the plant scene. It seems to be that if you do (or just plain have sex with the) first plant, you can not skip or walk out of the room and avoid the other plants. I am guessing that this means that no matter what, if you have sex with the first plant, you have automatically chosen the bad path. My question is this, will you be putting in a choice that actually lets you leave after the first plant, or will you be keeping it the same?

PhotonSC -
PhotonSC
Newly Registered

Postby Adelya » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:24 pm

in the Sloth scene, SOMTHING should be SOMETHING, and I couldn't use the Q key to continue.
Nya~~ :3
Adelya
Newly Registered

Postby Crossbow1701 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:00 am

obbyman264 Wrote:right. done the mirror, done the bed, done the fingering, done the pig scene. I think it's in the wrong order because i get stuck in the room upstairs with all the chains. is it a bug? help?

did you also do the mirror? Cuse the sex machine is the chain one. You need to go in the gallery and flip the switch that will flicker the lights then go to the basement and check the table then fuse box and you'll see you need a fuse. Thats all I'm telling you.
Crossbow1701

Postby Mr. Bingo » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:35 am

This game is mean...He makes me choice bewtween sex and Destroying things...
Theres also good and bad things to the choices
Good choice everytime:Cockblocked,Clear Conscience
Bad Choice Everytime:Relieved,gets a weird ass picture,keeps thinking something bad is gonna happen.
The Most Hated Among the Stupid
Mr. Bingo

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop