Discipline of Revenge (Finished)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Discipline of Revenge V.02

Postby shin » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:23 am

Hi all just here to give an update to everyone who is following this game. I am sorry about the lack of a recent update since this next one is going to be massive. While I am here I would like to ask for an artist the create both H and non H scenes. I am going to start asking for these scenes after the next update. If you are interested just send me a line and send me some of your work, preferably not here. If you are interested and enjoy this game then I welcome almost anyone.
Check out my project Discipline of Revenge http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1789

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
shin

Postby shin » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:37 am

Just wanted to let everyone know this game did not fall into the pit of unfinished games. I got the flu for a week and a half and just resumed work so the next update will be sometime in the next week or so.
Check out my project Discipline of Revenge http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1789

shin

Postby MastrMarz » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:46 am

Yay! :D
Just saying.
MastrMarz

Postby shin » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:08 am

Hi everyone one more post. First of all thank you for your support MastrMarz. Second of all I know this is not a request page but here goes nothing. I was hoping to ask for both a writer and an artist. Finally work is back under way and I will take this time to apologize. I got hit by the flu and wasn't up to working. I can and will tell you that the next update will happen by Saturday so everyone look forward to it.

For the writer:
-Will be in charge of writing the h-scenes. (You have almost complete full reign here so go nuts if you want to.)
-Will proof read general text. ( Proper grammar is not really my thing so I will admit I do kinda need some help on this.)
-General suggestions for game play text. (I have final say when it comes to game play sooooo yeah.....)

For the artist:
-Must be able to make ORIGINAL art.
-Will be making art for both h-scenes, and some game play scenes.

For both:
-If anyone thinks that they will not be in this for the long haul just mention that in your email to me I just want to be able to be prepared for the worst.
-Also this is optional but if anyone wants to just bust some work out for this update feel free too.
-Finally I will take on more then one writer and artist, but there are going to be limited spaces so if you have any interest just thow an app my way.

If anyone is interested in these positions send me an email and a piece of your work to [email protected]

I tried this on my own and realized how hard to do this by my self is.

Thank you anyone who replies!!!

-Shin

shin

Postby ChimeiKitsune » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:44 am

I know, being fairly new, I have little to no standing or reputation to back up my offer. However, I would like to offer myself as a writer. I have good grammar and a large descriptive base with a mass of experience on roleplay forums. I can't PM yet, so I will check here for replies.
ChimeiKitsune
Newly Registered

Postby shin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:27 am

Email some of your work to address above I will look it over and then respond.

shin

Postby ChimeiKitsune » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:29 am

I got your PM, but I only have version .01 and the download for version .02 seems to be broken...
ChimeiKitsune
Newly Registered

Re: Discipline of Revenge V.03 (12/24/2011)

Postby shin » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:31 pm

New version is up now

shin

Re: Discipline of Revenge V.03 (12/24/2011)

Postby Araz8631 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:33 pm

After killing the demon rat when you get back to the king he just says : remeber you have to kill the demon rat
and there is a bug when you get to the narrow maze the on that ends up to demon rat pack rats guarding the box just keep reapiering and wont let you to reach the box
Araz8631

Re: Discipline of Revenge V.03 (12/26/2011)

Postby shin » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:49 am

Thanks Araz I just fixed that so you should not have a problem, you just will have to kill the Demon Rat again.

shin

Postby mafagafe » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:40 am

There's more after you killed the demon rat the got a new member on your party from either of the guilds? , and there are how many h-scenes? i only got 5 =P

Ty
mafagafe

Postby Edley » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:17 am

Thanks for the update, this one has a bit of potential.
Edley

Postby Tsumi » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Good job sir you made me register.
On a more important note , FUCKEN Na.... ?!?
Anyway thx for the sword.
Tsumi
Newly Registered

Postby yillsemkcuf » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:30 am

Hey just dwn-loaded the game and i gotta say its great! Honestly (so far at least) its better then some games ive bought be4.... dont go getting any ideas about that though... >_>

I have a few suggestions if you would like to hear them but there mostly nit-picky so ill shut my trap unless u ask...
Also I am great at descriptive dialog if you want some help on that just let me know (I'll need some idea as too what u want aka bondage loving etc...)

All Hail NARNIA! \0/
"A Pessimist is what an optimist calls a Realist."
yillsemkcuf

Postby viper2003923 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:19 pm

yillsemkcuf Wrote:
All Hail NARNIA! \0/

i know i laughed when i went into the narnia area xD i went over to the closet to see if anything was in there, and im like WTH?
viper2003923

Postby KBridget » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:27 am

viper2003923 Wrote:
yillsemkcuf Wrote:
All Hail NARNIA! \0/

i know i laughed when i went into the narnia area xD i went over to the closet to see if anything was in there, and im like WTH?

i love the Narnia area.
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby shin » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 am

Hi all this is my first message in a while and I will sincerely apologize for time it has taken me to post again. I decided to take a bit of a break before coming back and so here I am. I am starting to work again and the next update should come some time this month. I am currently fixing glitches and am also proud to say that I have almost finished composing some custom music for the game. So everyone look forward to it. I do thank you for all the support you guys have given me and will return it in kind.

Thanks everyone

-Shin

shin

Postby shin » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:04 am

@yillsemkcuf if you want to post suggestions. If anyone has any ideas just post them if there is anything that can make the game throw it onto here.

shin

Postby demise23 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:18 am

iamnuff Wrote:Discipline of Revenge?

you cant just grab two words that sound appropriate and stick them together to make a title. it has to actually make sense.

Discipline of Revenge does not make sense. unless the character is NAMED revenge. then just ignore me.

You're right about just grabbing words. However, discipline is, according to Dictionary.com, training to act in accordance with the rules. So, the title would only really make sense if the main character was training under some doctrine of retaliation or something.
Yes, This is Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness. So what if I play Yu-Gi-Oh? At least I don't smoke, do drugs, drink, or break the law!
demise23

Postby shin » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:46 am

demise23 Wrote:
iamnuff Wrote:Discipline of Revenge?

you cant just grab two words that sound appropriate and stick them together to make a title. it has to actually make sense.

Discipline of Revenge does not make sense. unless the character is NAMED revenge. then just ignore me.

You're right about just grabbing words. However, discipline is, according to Dictionary.com, training to act in accordance with the rules. So, the title would only really make sense if the main character was training under some doctrine of retaliation or something.

Ok just so I can clear up the meaning of the title it is referring to the discipline that one gains on the path of revenge. The definition of discipline that I am using is in the form of punishment. The idea is the same as "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." (Confucius) The title will make a lot more sense by later on in the game. I hope this clears up any questions or debates about the title. I think that the actual grammar of the title is a little off but any other title that I could think of would not sound nearly as good.

shin

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner