League of Whores (Warning: Sound)(Updated Feb, 11 2012)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

League of Whores (Warning: Sound)(Updated Feb, 11 2012)

Postby Mdgn » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:26 am

The idea is to make a game with levels and multiple characters. The game is based on Warcraft world, with the characters been based on DotA heroes and the monsters on WoW.
ALL THE INTERFACE is just temporary, but u can give suggestions if u want.

Finally, the new update, after a long time.

Version 0.0.5b changes:
added skills system(only one skill for now)
added a new enemy: Armored Battleboar, which is the boss of Noob Plains
added the new enemy sex scene (lots of cum for those who like it)
fixed bugs pointed by Destrocto, Lucky777 and Red.Sheer

Ill add a controls explanation here for the lazy ones who dont want to do the tutorial.
Controls:
click on the ground to move
click on the enemy to attack
click and drag the screen to look around
click on the skill in the interface and then on the ground anywhere to use it (ill add a target notificatiion for skills later)

ps: the enemies strength are very reduced, because at this moment it would be impossible to defeat then with the strength im planning.
ps2: your only skill for now, Smoke Screen, reduce the enemies move speed, gives 40% miss chance on attacks and also deals silence, which means the enemy wont be able to use his sex ability. I implemented it so whenever you silence your enemy, his ability timer return to 0. What i mean is, if the enemy uses his sex ability once every 10 sec, and you silence him 1 sec before he uses it, then he will take more ten secs to use it again. I did it this way to valorize the strategy, so in the hard fights you have to use it in the right time.
ps3: the skill was intended to reduct the attack speed too, but i didnt implemented it yet.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Low.swf [ 515.85 KiB | Viewed 182700 times ]

ill also update the .fla file for those who want to see or use the animations or models. only know u will not be able to execute the game with just this file, because i use as3 and all the classes and code are in different files. Feel free to use it as you want, just give me credits and tell me if its possible so i can see the work being done with my creations.

Wow.fla
(3.22 MiB) Downloaded 7114 times

Version 0.0.4 changes:
new level
new enemy
new sex scene
changed the customization for easier use due to Drizzt suggestion
added range to the sex-abilities due to Lucky777 suggestion
Version 0.0.3 changes:
included customization.
included some interface just for testing.
included target indicators when moving and attacking.
Version 0.0.2 changes:
included the first level, which will be the tutorial.
included the first enemy, a Training Dummy.
included the first sex scene.
included tutorial messages.
Version 0.0.1:
included almost all the classes I'll need.
Last edited by Mdgn on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Mdgn

Re: League of Whores

Postby Soulsafe » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 am

Good first run at the model. If i knew how to do flash though, i would consider making the tail either shorter or break it into some sub parts, it looks really stiff right now.
Soulsafe
Newly Registered

Postby BlueLight » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:21 am

Dota? dead or *something that i don't remember* alive? I have no idea what DOTA means. PC gamer and i haven't really been keeping up with the latest games for years now.
And are you saying the character this is based on name i one of those 4 or that the possible name for her is the latter 3?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Crossbow1701 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:02 am

BlueLight Wrote:Dota? dead or *something that i don't remember* alive? I have no idea what DOTA means. PC gamer and i haven't really been keeping up with the latest games for years now.
And are you saying the character this is based on name i one of those 4 or that the possible name for her is the latter 3?

Defender of the Ancients.
Crossbow1701

Postby Valithan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:59 am

Just call your model Ayame imo.
Valithan

Postby BlueLight » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:03 am

Crossbow1701 Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:Dota? dead or *something that i don't remember* alive? I have no idea what DOTA means. PC gamer and i haven't really been keeping up with the latest games for years now.

... what the fuck is that?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Katarina » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:19 am

DotA?
Looking at the name, why not League of Legends?
You know you wanna....
Katarina

Postby Sleeepz » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:04 am

Ever heard of League of Legends? Well it's based off of DOTA which is a mod for Warcraft 3. And DOTA 2 is due for release in 2012.
Sleeepz
Newly Registered

Postby Rooiehaan #2 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:28 am

again, google

or in this case, wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_the_Ancients

If you don't know something, please dont be so lazy as to post for it if you can easily look it up Dx

But to be quite honest, i would suggest basing your characters on League of Legends instead. Easier reference and better pics, no? (dota looks like crap :3)
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive.

Rooiehaan #2

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:43 am

Just search DoTA on youtoube or something, bro. It's kinda based on warcraft, but the player controls only one hero that he has chosen.

Instead of unit building and strategy, it's about tactics with that one hero, and especially about what order one buys armour/items in, to get optimum results.

Ain't really my thing, but it's cool to kill a little bit of time with, and there are some peeps who swear by it and its ilk as REALLY awesome vidyagames.
Lucky777

Postby Smackman » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:34 pm

its not so much based on warcraft as it is a custom map for warcraft 3, none of the characters really have a relation to warcraft aside from the toons used(the skeleton kind from diablo is in there though)

dunno about the monsters either, I can only see them as being treants and ghouls, maybe make some of the dota characters enemies too, maybe gender bend the female characters into males since you already did the opposide with riki, make some futas, QOP would make a good futa
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Nikag » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:50 pm

I like the idea.

And concept from Dota should be good too.
Nikag

Postby Abstraction » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Crossbow1701 Wrote:

Actually it stands for Defence of the Ancients. It's a PC game that started as a custom map/mod for warcraft 3. It's got a few full game versions of it now made by different companies, like the afformentioned League of legends and also Heroes of Newerth. It basically spawned a new genre of games. I'm currently enjoying the DotA 2 beta.
Abstraction

Postby Katarina » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:44 am

Can't say I'm very helpful in regards to DotA, the community drove me away rather hard from that game.
I remember enough to know it had Jungling, like League of Legends does. You say you don't have any ideas for the monsters yet, but between enemy minions, cannons, super minions, and the jungle creatures, you may have more than enough to fill in the list. Would you add turrets to there? Hmm..

Looking at a comparison of the websites, DotA has no backstory. It's got more heroes, but it's lacking in lore save for regard to individual characters, while league of legends holds a larger back story and island map for reference.

That said, I'll admit I'm highly biased, and sit tight.
Katarina

Postby Reapergod36 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Abstraction Wrote:
Crossbow1701 Wrote:

Actually it stands for Defence of the Ancients. It's a PC game that started as a custom map/mod for warcraft 3. It's got a few full game versions of it now made by different companies, like the afformentioned League of legends and also Heroes of Newerth. It basically spawned a new genre of games. I'm currently enjoying the DotA 2 beta.

Yes but Dota 2 is not Dota, its not blizzard. Or fan-made so I don't consider it even Dota. Just wait for blizzard dota.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby himanhi19 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Reapergod36 Wrote:
Abstraction Wrote:
Crossbow1701 Wrote:

Yes but Dota 2 is not Dota, its not blizzard. Or fan-made so I don't consider it even Dota. Just wait for blizzard dota.

I've never posted, only lurked, but I had to post just to inform you of how wrong you are.
First of all, Blizzard had nothing to do with the original dota, and their Blizzard "Dota" is so far from the original it's hardly the same game, it's an abomination.
For that matter, Dota 2 IS being made by the same person who has lead the team working on dota for so many years. Icefrog is the man behind it, Valve hired it and now he's working with them on DotA 2. That is why this will be the first version that stays true to Dota.
himanhi19
Newly Registered

Postby Khatten » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Dota 2 is developed by Valve together with Icefrog, the guy who made the original DotA for warcraft 3, so it is the real deal.
Khatten
Newly Registered

Postby Syv » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Just to throw another game in: Heroes of Newerth. Is created by S2 and based ond DotA, portet many heroes, like priestress of the moon and changed their appearance. PotM is now a Valkyrie. It is much closer to the original than the casual mode League of Legends.

WC3 Custom Map DotA, HoN and DotA2 are even played on the same map.
Nobody knows how much similarity BlizzDotA will have an LoL is just good at promotion so they have a larger player pool and more fan service with big titted heroines. <3 I like that girls.

Back to Topic:

I like your idea and the first character looks awesome I would definetly love to see you progressing with your work. Maybe you can just look at all 3/4 games and choose the heroes you like most to mix them together in one hot game ;)
Syv

Postby Mdgn » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Soulsafe Wrote:Good first run at the model. If i knew how to do flash though, i would consider making the tail either shorter or break it into some sub parts, it looks really stiff right now.

Yeah i see
i tried to divide it but it looked like it was broke.
but i'll see what i can do to improve it
Thx for the help

Katarina Wrote:DotA?
Looking at the name, why not League of Legends?
You know you wanna....

yeah i know lol and i made the name intencionally, but i rly want to make it with dota chars
maybe im gonna include some lol heroes later
thx anyway
Mdgn

Postby worms » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:49 pm

it gonna be interesting
worms

Next

Return to Creative Corner