League of Whores (Warning: Sound)(Updated Feb, 11 2012)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: League of Whores (Warning: Sound)(Updated Feb, 10 2012)

Postby anttom12 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Hey there. I like how your game is going. It is really good. I thought I would put my two cents in for something that bugs me. with the bore boss I think there should be some stomach deformation just because he is so big and she is small. I just thought that would look a little better than it just vanishing into her lol. something like this just so you have an idea if you don't know what i am talking about. http://g.e-hentai.org/s/399162f199/444019-4
anttom12

Postby Destrocto » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Game is good so far. I see the stats bar and everything it looks good. Obviously you haven't connected the health stat to the amount of health she actually has while in the level. Atm I highly suggest taking this time to take a break from working on sex scenes and focus on the rest of the gameplay mechanics first. I also suggest you get a partner to work on the game with you.. While you perfect its mechanics he or she could do the sex scene setups for you.

On another note I'm not particularly happy with the moans you use for the sex scenes, as well as how few are used. I also suggest that there be an option to have cum remain on her after she has been fucked etc. And if you do get a partner to work on the sex scenes for you.. I suggest lastly that some of them instead of just seeing a side view of her you could also see her front and see her boobs and vagina etc. Like some creatures do a reverse cowgirl etc. I'm extremely happy about how this is turning out I hope my suggestions were helpful and not rude or too criticising. I understand programming can be very hard. I'm trying to learn basic java atm with a teacher at a Community College I can barely understand what he says half the time. I hope your real life is going well.. And I hope that this project doesn't die. Have a good week and possibly a good valentines day and keep up the good work.
Destrocto

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:04 pm

General

Glad to see an update, and I like the new sex scene.

On the topic of implementation, I'm really happy to see that the max range on sexual attacks is working, so that with sufficient distance and timing, a person can run away
from the sexual attacks, and thus not take that guaranteed damage.
(Well, that only holds true so long as the running character is faster than the enemy, but still, I like it as an addition to the gameplay.)

Gameplay bugs:

1) The game froze after I beat the tutorial stage. It should probably either advance you to the next stage, or go back to the stage select.

2) After losing to the giant boar because I didn't think to save any smokescreens for him, starting a new game resulted in Rikimary being invisible to the player.
I had to reload the flash to be able to see her again.

3) When you click and drag, BUT THE SCREEN DOES NOT MOVE because the camera is at the edge of the screen, releasing the mouse button still moves the character to the
place where you released the mouse button.
I dunno if you can fix this, but I'd appreciate it if you could.

4) Related but different, the screen occasionally decided that I was trying to click and drag, and followed the mouse accordingly, EVEN WHEN in fact I was not depressing the
left mouse button at all.
It was odd.

Interface
Now, regardless of the request that one should criticise the game and not the interface...
I am about to write an entire section of the post dealing with the skill interface and the bar on the bottom of the screen.
You may ignore it if you wish, but I do think it's worth at least one read.

1)May I suggest adding a description of what the skills do into the game? Like, when a person puts his mouse over the skill, he sees a pop-up with the name of the skill and
what it does, summarised?

2) I'd personally be happy to see something in that SAME pop-up which stated the move's mana requirement, if possible.

3), I'd like it if the mouse cursor changed when you had a skill selected, to reflect the fact that clicking now will use the skill.
Maybe turn it into a crosshairs?
The point is to make it known that the skill is selected, so if changing the mouse is too much trouble, you could also make the SELECTED skill's icon on the bar pulse or glow.
Actually, thinking of what it'll be like when you have multiple characters and multiple skills, it might be better to have the selected skill glowing REGARDLESS of whether or not
you also change the mouse cursor's appearance.

4)HP on the display at the bottom of the screen does not reflect HP in the HP bar above Rikimary's head.

That's it, then.

Still enjoying the game, and I'm pleasantly surprised to see some progress. I actually clicked this thread expecting it to be another cancellation notice. XD
Lucky777

Postby Mdgn » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:38 pm

anttom12 Wrote:Hey there. I like how your game is going. It is really good. I thought I would put my two cents in for something that bugs me. with the bore boss I think there should be some stomach deformation just because he is so big and she is small. I just thought that would look a little better than it just vanishing into her lol. something like this just so you have an idea if you don't know what i am talking about. http://g.e-hentai.org/s/399162f199/444019-4

yeah i thought about this when the scene was finished. maybe i fix in the next update, i had never done this before, but ill learn.
thx very much for the feedback and idea
Destrocto Wrote:Game is good so far. I see the stats bar and everything it looks good. Obviously you haven't connected the health stat to the amount of health she actually has while in the level. Atm I highly suggest taking this time to take a break from working on sex scenes and focus on the rest of the gameplay mechanics first. I also suggest you get a partner to work on the game with you.. While you perfect its mechanics he or she could do the sex scene setups for you.

On another note I'm not particularly happy with the moans you use for the sex scenes, as well as how few are used. I also suggest that there be an option to have cum remain on her after she has been fucked etc. And if you do get a partner to work on the sex scenes for you.. I suggest lastly that some of them instead of just seeing a side view of her you could also see her front and see her boobs and vagina etc. Like some creatures do a reverse cowgirl etc. I'm extremely happy about how this is turning out I hope my suggestions were helpful and not rude or too criticising. I understand programming can be very hard. I'm trying to learn basic java atm with a teacher at a Community College I can barely understand what he says half the time. I hope your real life is going well.. And I hope that this project doesn't die. Have a good week and possibly a good valentines day and keep up the good work.

Oo i forgot to link the health in the interface, thanks for saying, i didnt realized. yeah, it'd be good to have a partner, but the problem is that my ideas r very unstable and i dont know what i want to do until i do, if u know what i mean. but ill put a help announcement in the main post. About working on mechanics i totally agree, and probably the next update wont have any new sex scenes. About the moans, i used the lok ones, u dont like them? Where i can find better ones, u know? pls tell me :mrgreen: About the other poses, its kinda hard, but ill see what i can do and maybe in a future update.
dont worry about criticizing, i like it very much.
thx for all your help and feedback, keep it.
Lucky777 Wrote:General

Glad to see an update, and I like the new sex scene.

On the topic of implementation, I'm really happy to see that the max range on sexual attacks is working, so that with sufficient distance and timing, a person can run away
from the sexual attacks, and thus not take that guaranteed damage.
(Well, that only holds true so long as the running character is faster than the enemy, but still, I like it as an addition to the gameplay.)

thx
Lucky777 Wrote:Gameplay bugs:

1) The game froze after I beat the tutorial stage. It should probably either advance you to the next stage, or go back to the stage select.

ill fix it, its very trivial.
Lucky777 Wrote:2) After losing to the giant boar because I didn't think to save any smokescreens for him, starting a new game resulted in Rikimary being invisible to the player.
I had to reload the flash to be able to see her again.

ow, very bad, but i know whats going on, ill fix.
Lucky777 Wrote:3) When you click and drag, BUT THE SCREEN DOES NOT MOVE because the camera is at the edge of the screen, releasing the mouse button still moves the character to the
place where you released the mouse button.
I dunno if you can fix this, but I'd appreciate it if you could.

4) Related but different, the screen occasionally decided that I was trying to click and drag, and followed the mouse accordingly, EVEN WHEN in fact I was not depressing the
left mouse button at all.
It was odd.

ok, the first one i get and know how to fix, but the other.. wtf? you said the screen moved without u pressing the left button? omg there is something really weird going on.
Lucky777 Wrote:Interface
Now, regardless of the request that one should criticise the game and not the interface...
I am about to write an entire section of the post dealing with the skill interface and the bar on the bottom of the screen.
You may ignore it if you wish, but I do think it's worth at least one read.

i said it just to assure everyone knows its just temporary, but im still accepting suggestions and ideas, no prob.
Lucky777 Wrote:1)May I suggest adding a description of what the skills do into the game? Like, when a person puts his mouse over the skill, he sees a pop-up with the name of the skill and
what it does, summarised?

2) I'd personally be happy to see something in that SAME pop-up which stated the move's mana requirement, if possible.

3), I'd like it if the mouse cursor changed when you had a skill selected, to reflect the fact that clicking now will use the skill.
Maybe turn it into a crosshairs?
The point is to make it known that the skill is selected, so if changing the mouse is too much trouble, you could also make the SELECTED skill's icon on the bar pulse or glow.
Actually, thinking of what it'll be like when you have multiple characters and multiple skills, it might be better to have the selected skill glowing REGARDLESS of whether or not
you also change the mouse cursor's appearance.

number 1, 2 and 3 r already in my plans, probably in the next update.
Lucky777 Wrote:4)HP on the display at the bottom of the screen does not reflect HP in the HP bar above Rikimary's head.

yeah, i saw it in another comment too, i really forgot to link this.
Lucky777 Wrote:That's it, then.

Still enjoying the game, and I'm pleasantly surprised to see some progress. I actually clicked this thread expecting it to be another cancellation notice. XD

Thanks very much for all ur help feedback and ideas, please keep telling me ur opinion.
Last edited by Mdgn on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mdgn

Postby Red.Sheer » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Hey hey, I'm really glad there is an update, and I love it :D But as already said, a game where I can fuck dirty boars already won my heart the moment I clicked on the flash ^^ Gameplaywise I like where it is going and I like that it even takes a bit of skill to avoid the sex attack if you don't like it, a very good approach on that one :)

Since I really love the style and motion I first go with the sex :D I like the new boss and also saw there might be a few "size problems" but I won't suggest using bulging here. I know I'm in the minority regarding those things, but I'd suggest reducing the boss's penis in width. This is fantasy I know, but a boars' penis is actually thin and flexible. So maybe just reduce the width of it's member in half so it better "fits", I'd prefer that. But that's only my opinion.
Since I'm not doing flash I don't know and can only imagine how hard and tedious animation work must be so I really feel a bit bad when suggesting improved animations but I hope you get it just as a few thoughts and not a critique the way it is. I really love the high level of animation detail the regular boars have. Stripping the bra via their tusks and ripping the panties with their hind-hoof. Compared to that, the new sex scene lacks a bit of detail. Maybe he could throw the heroine to her knees and rip the panties with his mighty tusk away before stepping over her and get in the right position. Like I said, I don't know how hard the animation work is and I guess not everyone would want such a "big" build-up for a boar-fuck, it's just I'd love it ^^ I'd offer myself to those dirty hogs willingly any day and bear the noob-stage title proudly XD I love the sight of her laying in boar cum (the cum amount is appropriate for a species with a 20-minute-climax ^^'), being able to turn around and clean him a bit would maybe made my head explode *wink wink* ;) :D
Oh, and I loooove the climax squeal :oops: I don't know if my mentioning made you include it, but if it did: Thank you very much <3
Also in favor of keeping the cum for the rest of the level or till the next enemy.

Oh, when I mention it: Seduction technique to defeat enemies via "love" would be nice to have in the future :) Or use this as a method to befriend an enemy and use it as a pet, maybe, which stays active as long as the heroine is marked with his or her cum/juice/other fluids (dreaming again XD) :) Having a pet to fuck other enemies to defeat would be neat. But that's just a few thoughts for - maybe - very very later, if any.

Bug reports: I noticed that the heroine's eye color changes back to default in the last stage of the regular boar-fuck.

Other than that only a few things mentioned already. Tool-tips for the ability (and a indication how many charges are left), the health-bar and stuff you already work on.

Looking forward to future releases :)
ImageImage

Staff member ---- Loyal follower of the Lolsheep
Red.Sheer

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Red.Sheer Wrote:Oh, when I mention it: Seduction technique to defeat enemies via "love" would be nice to have in the future :)

Hey, MDGN, I know you said that you'd prefer not to give any of the main characters sex skills, but maybe each whore could have ONE seduce sex skill, that works almost the
exact same way as the enemy ones do, in that it has a max range, deals damage over time, and gives a scene? It'd probably also include the extra limitation that it requires
the use of mana. I dunno if that's precisely what Red Hind had in mind, I'm just finding that this might be a nifty idea.

...You'd sort of have to make extra animations, so I don't mind if you do it far in the future, and I'll understand if you don't bother to do it at all, but I'm just saying.

Also if by chance you ever include any kind of beastmaster-type character, the ability to choose a pet from amongst the monsters you've already dealt with WOULD be pretty cool : O
Lucky777

Re: League of Whores (Warning: Sound)(Updated Feb, 11 2012)

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Nice update, i dont like that you die after fucking the boss though :/
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:33 pm

You don't, he just does higher damage than the others. Evade their attacks and/or smokescreen them, and you can take a boar charge NO problem.
Lucky777

Postby jikkplo » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:04 pm

I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else but for some reason it stops letting me use the smoke screen skill after the second time I use it
jikkplo

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:30 pm

That's actually why I was so adamant about a mana cost representation. If you look to the left of the bottom screen bar, you'll see that after 2 uses, you haven't enough mana.
Lucky777

Postby unknown3rd » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:03 pm

I love the update and i'm looking forward for more, keep up the great work!
unknown3rd
Newly Registered

Postby callumg9911 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:15 am

Loving this game so far, been following (lurking) it since you first posted and i love it, keep up the good work and send me a message if you need some testing done >:)
callumg9911
Newly Registered

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:45 am

For the boss, since the dick is huge you might want to consider having the stomache kinda show the dick going in and out, like its sort of like latex around the dick, to be realistic that is
whatdontlookaatme

Postby MadPlayer » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:06 pm

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:For the boss, since the dick is huge you might want to consider having the stomache kinda show the dick going in and out, like its sort of like latex around the dick, to be realistic that is

I want to see that too :D

And also I would like to say that, could you make the cum more thicker (cause it looks like a water form the womb), for example like in Mario is missing. And there is an example how to draw womb filled with the cum Image and also could you drow something like this Image and Image I will be very pleased :D
MadPlayer

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:25 am

MadPlayer Wrote:
whatdontlookaatme Wrote:For the boss, since the dick is huge you might want to consider having the stomache kinda show the dick going in and out, like its sort of like latex around the dick, to be realistic that is

I want to see that too :D

And also I would like to say that, could you make the cum more thicker (cause it looks like a water form the womb), for example like in Mario is missing. And there is an example how to draw womb filled with the cum Image and also could you drow something like this Image and Image I will be very pleased :D

I agree
whatdontlookaatme

Postby KIX9 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:56 am

Im no expert but ive been playing off and on for a LONG time. So its safe to say if you have any questions on Wow I can do my best to answer them. Assuming your not supper crazy extra good at the game ur self. Id be glad to help with any questions you might need answered. EX. Can you find fire elemental s on helfire penensila? How tall is a golem compared to a blood elf? What did thrall name his pet bunny when he was 5? and so on. :D
My dream as a gamer is to pursue my love. I <3 Mass Effect, I <3 Porn, I <3 Me.
Mass Effect + Porn + Me =
KIX9

Location: Country: United States Of America. Region: Washington. Location, Porn + Pot Paradise.

Postby MadPlayer » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:16 am

hey man, are you dead? Where the hell is UPDATEEEE!

really, can't wait for it =)
MadPlayer

Postby TheLegendaryChosenOne » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:14 am

Rikimary reminds of Rikimaru,a character from tenchu,a more mainlier version of naruto,did you have played tenchu? because it largely reminds of it.
TheLegendaryChosenOne

Postby Thee Pie Man » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:53 am

KIX9 Wrote:Im no expert but ive been playing off and on for a LONG time. So its safe to say if you have any questions on Wow I can do my best to answer them. Assuming your not supper crazy extra good at the game ur self. Id be glad to help with any questions you might need answered. EX. Can you find fire elemental s on helfire penensila? How tall is a golem compared to a blood elf? What did thrall name his pet bunny when he was 5? and so on. :D

Just curious. You do know this is more based towards LoL right? League of Legends? (At least that has always been my assumption by the gameplay, the name, and etc)

Edit: I am now curious what Thrall named his pet bunny when he was five. >_>

On a more "Where is the person (Mdgn) who created this?" note.

One, awhile ago I made a response and you didn't seem to notice :/
and Two. I am curious to where this game is going to go now <_< and have to agree with the mana consumption being kinda annoying unless you plan to implement things like "mana potions" as rewards/things you can possibly buy for gold. Or a regeneration of the mana at a gradual pace that you can upgrade if you go more towards spells and what not.
~Life is fragile thing, but also it can be hardening, it can be enduring, it can be sad, it can be happy. If things don't seem to be going your way at first, look forward and hold on to what you believe in, it can be one of the strongest things of all~
Thee Pie Man

Location: Dunken Donuts, "If they don't have pie I am killing someone."

Postby viper2003923 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Thee Pie Man Wrote:
Edit: I am now curious what Thrall named his pet bunny when he was five. >_>

as far as i remember thrall was raised by adelas blackmoore as nothing more than a sideshow to keep the princes and other nobles that visited happy with his gladitorial skills and massive strength. But because he was an orc he was treated very poorly, and would be beaten regularly the only person who was kind to him was taretha, one of blackmoores servants. so i dont think thrall ever had a pet bunny xD
viper2003923

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner