Pokemon's May Mouth Simulator (updated 1/22/16)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon RPG?

Postby Avaren » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:39 am

Gorepete Wrote:
hmm!?! Wrote:Hey guys, thought this was interesting, Do you guys know if its actually a game cause its well made

it called pokemon snap xxx

heres a link to the video (uncensored)
http://www.comdotgame.com/play/pokemon-snap-xxx
The censored version can be found on youtube

no, that isn't from a game - it is a modified version of one of the nin10d0h parodies from newgrounds.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/476976

actualy, pokemon snap is a game... there isn't a pokemon snap XXX though...

if you're really interested, pokemon snap is a Nintendo 64 game where your go around on a "train" sort of thing and take pictures of pokemon, you can throw apples and shit but it doesn't have anything sexual in it (or at least in my memory, haven't played it in ages)
Avaren
Newly Registered

Re: Pokemon RPG (Animating help wanted)

Postby Digfree » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:40 pm

Digital Ninja Wrote:Yeah I tired to keep the same design of your animation since I thought that was what you were looking for. I'm fine with making another one though is there any position you would specifically like to see and what parts do you want me to separate into layers, just basic joints and the head? I work in illustrator and I'm not big on flash so I'm not sure of the basics. I'll probably do something with Dawn if that is alright.

Personally I got oral fetish, but feel free to draw whatever you want, dawn is fine anyways, I am not that used to illustrator but hopefully I'll be able to use it's layers in flash.

Avaren Wrote:actualy, pokemon snap is a game... there isn't a pokemon snap XXX though...
if you're really interested, pokemon snap is a Nintendo 64 game where your go around on a "train" sort of thing and take pictures of pokemon, you can throw apples and shit but it doesn't have anything sexual in it (or at least in my memory, haven't played it in ages)

Thats a interesting conversation to necro... And no there is nothing sexrual in it, including gary oak
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Avaren » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Digfree Wrote:
Avaren Wrote:actualy, pokemon snap is a game... there isn't a pokemon snap XXX though...

Thats a interesting conversation to necro... And no there is nothing sexrual in it, including gary oak

Well, had I been here at the time, I would of said that... and the thread itself was active... and I like pokemon...
Avaren
Newly Registered

Postby Knight Cream » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:07 am

Hey I tried out Dawn. Mind the lack of motion, but I picked up tweening this week, so I couldn't handle all the layers without getting all confused xD. I wanted to make my own game after lurking the games on here, so I want to start out helping others, learning more. This flash is basically all I have to show haha, so if you see anything that I can help with, I'm here :D.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

DawnNosepoke.swf [ 29.83 KiB | Viewed 9749 times ]

Knight Cream

Postby Digfree » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:17 am

Knight Cream Wrote:Hey I tried out Dawn. Mind the lack of motion, but I picked up tweening this week, so I couldn't handle all the layers without getting all confused xD. I wanted to make my own game after lurking the games on here, so I want to start out helping others, learning more. This flash is basically all I have to show haha, so if you see anything that I can help with, I'm here :D.

Not only is the image really good, but the tweening is amazing consider you just started this week end XD Great job mate, we should team up and make something cool, or just make scenes for the game together. Can you post the .FLA ? So I can try my hand at it :P
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Knight Cream » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:15 am

Digfree Wrote:Not only is the image really good, but the tweening is amazing consider you just started this week end XD Great job mate, we should team up and make something cool, or just make scenes for the game together. Can you post the .FLA ? So I can try my hand at it :P

Awesome, that would nice, I'm stumbling around in code along with the animation stuff, so I'll work on anything to get my toes wet. so far the coding feels like i'm dipping the little piggies in lava...but yea I'm willing for anything :) here's the fla, i'm running on CS3, hope it's not too messy, I don't have a method of organizing and naming everything yet xD
Attachments
DawnNosepoke.fla
(2.83 MiB) Downloaded 79 times
Knight Cream

Postby Digfree » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:22 am

Sorry I still plan to animate it, it's just I been pretty busy :3
Digfree

Re: Pokemon RPG BACK IN THE WORKS ;3

Postby Terrantor!!! » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:12 am

Digfree Wrote:
FMC Wrote:As long as it's not Ash or Ruby (Brendan), I don't really care who it is. xD Even a custom male would be more interesting.

And of course. :P How could I not like that opening?

Yeah This game will hopefully be as funny as it is sexy and fun, so the main guy while not a goof ball, falls into some odd errr... luck.

Terrantor!!! Wrote:I can help!! What u want me do?

Well what can you do, not aware of any of your work :3

Ask Dr. Morningwood :)
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

pokepro.swf [ 3.3 KiB | Viewed 9394 times ]

Terrantor!!!

Postby PKMNProfChrome » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:10 am

well here are my 2 cents aka what I have planned
Attachments
both.jpg
both.jpg (264.63 KiB) Viewed 9127 times
PKMNProfChrome

Postby Digfree » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:43 am

Btw guys, I am not dead, I am on website daily, just needed a break from flash, I am a web designer and I can't handle 2 troublesome adobe products in my life at same time, so when I like to use flash when I am sick of dreamwreaver and vise versa
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby rebelseal » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:41 am

cant wait for a compiled game to be made so many games with great promise go unmade
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Postby Biles » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:59 am

Hehe, the drapes never do match the carpet do they. :D
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Digfree » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:20 am

rebelseal Wrote:cant wait for a compiled game to be made so many games with great promise go unmade

Welp I had Zeus unlock this thread because I was getting ready to make a update post about SURPRISE I was working on this again, check it out :D no new scenes (I am working on 2 atm) but I added a ton of bonus stuff, also most notedly Eggplant even helped me polish what I added so far! It's way better now then before thanks to him <3 Let me know what you think.

Make sure to click all the buttons more then once! :D
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

maytest.swf [ 241.59 KiB | Viewed 4599 times ]

Also, I am stuck on the new scene, here is a screen shot. I am rather unhappy with her face and not even sure why. Not sure if these new eyes are tilted wrong, wrong size, placement, or just something else, suggestions would help a lot <3
Mayshow.tiff
Mayshow.tiff (57.41 KiB) Viewed 4599 times
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Re: Pokemon's May Mouth Simulator (updated 1/30)

Postby FMC » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:54 am

Hm... seems cool enough.

But there's not enough Poke-games where you play as a female trainer (in a hentai sense, I mean)! Only one I know of, and it's fairly rough. If I had any patience / time / programming skill, I'd probably make it myself at this rate. xD
FMC

Postby corta » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:12 pm

..hey.

scene 7 freaks out a little bit. :geek:
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby Digfree » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:29 pm

corta Wrote:..hey.

scene 7 freaks out a little bit. :geek:

Woah…. you make a lot of Cortana games, your avatar is Cortana… Your name is short for Cortana! That took me WAY to long to piece together and I am feeling rather stupid now :?

As for that I am starting to make the new scenes as I said and they kinda bleed together atm, will be fixed :P
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby neetsamurai » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:53 am

These animations were very lovely, keep up the good work man! Loved the way you let us choose the type of the cock she's slobbering over as well. :)
neetsamurai

Re: Pokemon's May Mouth Simulator (updated 1/22)

Postby Digfree » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:08 am

New HUGE update out now and daily-ish streaming of me working! Go to first page to see update/links! and thanks for all the support <3
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Re: Pokemon's May Mouth Simulator (updated 1/22/16)

Postby looloolala35353 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:59 pm

Nice! Looking good with the update!
looloolala35353
Newly Registered

Re: Pokemon's May Mouth Simulator (updated 1/22/16)

Postby KnightOf1 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:59 pm

It's coming along very nicely! Keep up the good work! C:
KnightOf1

Previous

Return to Flash Projects