Mr.D's Mini new: Tribal lover (ninja)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Mr.D's Mini (3 complete) new:Riza wildman and POLL

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:41 am

Mr D Wrote:For all those people that still visit this thread (5 in total :| ) here is an little update.
What I am working on is (drums)..... Mighty Switch Force. The flash is about done so it wont take long until you see it up.
Now just why did I put up that poll for... I wonder ;)

Call it 5 who follow the thread. I still visit it (though only now since the Midna flash).

As for switch force, I'm having a little confusion. When I use alternate arrow keys to "switch", I don't see any change except for the loop reverting back to the initial frame. Is there something else that's supposed to happen? As I've never experienced Mighty Switch Force, so I don't know anything about it, but the flash was quite a bit of fun. :)
Zeus Kabob

Re: Mr.D's Mini new: Mighty Switch F***!

Postby deaddog » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:51 am

Switch is so amazing!
deaddog

Postby Mr D » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:30 am

KaTsuO_O Wrote:"I forgot to add the instance names to the symbols before I started animating. What that does mean? That I cant start coding if I dont name every single symbol.....EVERY SINGLE ONE....IN EVERY SINGLE FRAME." You sir happen to be incorrect, which means you wasted a lot of time. You just have to add the instance name once and as long as the symbol is not removed from the canvas in the following frames, it remembers what you did enter the first time, also until you change the instance name. If it happens again, remember this.

.........Kill me

@Zeus Kabob - well the switch function is basicaly swiching holes. I guess its sort of hard to notice. I will try to make it more obviouse.
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Re: Mr.D's Mini (3 complete) new:Riza wildman and POLL

Postby zephyros » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:24 am

Zeus Kabob Wrote:
Mr D Wrote:For all those people that still visit this thread (5 in total :| ) here is an little update.
What I am working on is (drums)..... Mighty Switch Force. The flash is about done so it wont take long until you see it up.
Now just why did I put up that poll for... I wonder ;)

Call it 5 who follow the thread. I still visit it (though only now since the Midna flash).

As for switch force, I'm having a little confusion. When I use alternate arrow keys to "switch", I don't see any change except for the loop reverting back to the initial frame. Is there something else that's supposed to happen? As I've never experienced Mighty Switch Force, so I don't know anything about it, but the flash was quite a bit of fun. :)

If you look closely, when you switch, the insertion goes from her front to her back. You have to look real close, though, because its really hard to notice. I too was really confused at first, but eventually, after I kept spamming it over and over, I noticed the difference.

btw, make that 6 stalkers now.
zephyros

Postby DoggieDog51 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:54 pm

I stalk here all the time, I just don't ever post.

Mighty Switch Force looks great! Animation is very smooth. I do have a question though. When you were considering costumes to choose, why not go with the Gym Uniform she sports whenever you beat the game with all of the missions on par or die? It's...hard to find an image online that really does the uniform justice but all it is is a green tanktop, black panties and black boots.
DoggieDog51

Postby Mr D » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:48 pm

@ Lucky777 - Well cant do anything about it not being fapworthy. The flash is made to look as close as the actual art style in the game "mighty switch force". But if you find it funny than I am ok with that. I like funny a lot :lol:

@ DoggieDog51 - meh, green tanktop and black panties are to normal for me :D
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby Mr D » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:01 am

Btw last costume is finished. So if you want to know what that last button that was disabled did, than here is your chance. And with that I declare this flash FINISHED.
Mr D

Postby napsii » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:17 am

that KOS-MOS costume is adorable! i am glad someone remembers xenosaga.
napsii

Postby Pantsu » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:55 am

MSF is really well done, and I like most all of your other work. So uh, keep up the good work then eh? And can I get the song name from MSF too? It sounds so familiar but I just cannot put my finger on it.
Pantsu
Newly Registered

Postby Mr D » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:00 am

Pantsu Wrote:MSF is really well done, and I like most all of your other work. So uh, keep up the good work then eh? And can I get the song name from MSF too? It sounds so familiar but I just cannot put my finger on it.

I forgot the name of the song. But you can just search "mighty switch force ost" and you should come across the site I got it from (I think it is the first one on google results)
Mr D

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:11 pm

KaTsuO_O Wrote:"I forgot to add the instance names to the symbols before I started animating. What that does mean? That I cant start coding if I dont name every single symbol.....EVERY SINGLE ONE....IN EVERY SINGLE FRAME." You sir happen to be incorrect, which means you wasted a lot of time. You just have to add the instance name once and as long as the symbol is not removed from the canvas in the following frames, it remembers what you did enter the first time, also until you change the instance name. If it happens again, remember this.

Alternately, you can select the layer, do Copy Motion, delete all but the first keyframe, update the name, then do Paste Motion; it will replace the entire symbol layer keyframes with the updated name.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby DoggieDog51 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Mr D Wrote:
Pantsu Wrote:MSF is really well done, and I like most all of your other work. So uh, keep up the good work then eh? And can I get the song name from MSF too? It sounds so familiar but I just cannot put my finger on it.

I forgot the name of the song. But you can just search "mighty switch force ost" and you should come across the site I got it from (I think it is the first one on google results)

It's "Caught Red Handed" in case you wanted to know.

So what's next on your agenda Mr. D? Ever think of going into something other than minis loops?
DoggieDog51

Postby Mr D » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 pm

DoggieDog51 Wrote:It's "Caught Red Handed" in case you wanted to know.

So what's next on your agenda Mr. D? Ever think of going into something other than minis loops?

I did not decide what I will do next (if I will even make something).
And about "going into something other than minis loops" the thing is that I can not really do more than mini flashes because of my poor coding skills. The best I could do is just a slideshow. There could be several choices but in the end it would still be an slideshow. And I think that would be just an waste of time. And again for a game I need better coding (have ideas for a game, but just ideas are useless without skills).
Mr D

Postby Tovi » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Mr D Wrote:I did not decide what I will do next (if I will even make something).
And about "going into something other than minis loops" the thing is that I can not really do more than mini flashes because of my poor coding skills. The best I could do is just a slideshow. There could be several choices but in the end it would still be an slideshow. And I think that would be just an waste of time. And again for a game I need better coding (have ideas for a game, but just ideas are useless without skills).

Hello, this is one more of the few that's now following this thread speaking! I just popped in to say that skills originate from practice ( and maybe help too?), so I highly suggest that you step back for a while and juggle around with coding and maybe ask some other local coders here on the site for help? I would very much like to see a game produced by you one day, and I am sure you can do it if you just take it easy with actual production for a while and focus on expanding your horizons? I really enjoy your works so far and I can see your talent shining through the whole way, just keep it up and eventually you'll be ready to create something even more spectacular! ;D
I make art sometimes! ^^
parsleyparakeet.tumblr.com
Tovi

Postby Mr D » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:24 am

Valpas Wrote:Hello, this is one more of the few that's now following this thread speaking! I just popped in to say that skills originate from practice ( and maybe help too?), so I highly suggest that you step back for a while and juggle around with coding and maybe ask some other local coders here on the site for help? I would very much like to see a game produced by you one day, and I am sure you can do it if you just take it easy with actual production for a while and focus on expanding your horizons? I really enjoy your works so far and I can see your talent shining through the whole way, just keep it up and eventually you'll be ready to create something even more spectacular! ;D

I know what you are trying to say but there is still a small problem you see. Drawing = fun, animating = fun, coding = not fun at all. For me it is hard to get into coding because I find it unbelievably boring. I do research about coding but if it is something that I dont understand within an hour than I just drop it -_-. I know this makes me sound like an lazy prick but seriously, I am doing this for fun and I dont want to turn this into a chore.
Mr D

Postby Tovi » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Mr D Wrote:I know what you are trying to say but there is still a small problem you see. Drawing = fun, animating = fun, coding = not fun at all. For me it is hard to get into coding because I find it unbelievably boring. I do research about coding but if it is something that I dont understand within an hour than I just drop it -_-. I know this makes me sound like an lazy prick but seriously, I am doing this for fun and I dont want to turn this into a chore.

In that case it's a completely different situation, I can very much relate to coding not being that much of a blast, I am terrible at it! XD
But this creates a way-point. Judging by your latter posts you are not enjoying creating simple slideshows as you want to create something bigger, yet you lack the real will to delve deeper into coding for completely understandable reasons... this is a decision only you can make. Heck, be proud you have accomplished so much already! I can't even animate at all, and I am terrible at flash and photoshop! I am sure whatever decision you will make in the end will turn out to be the right one, as long as you contemplate and reconsider until you reach a point where you know what you want to do next. Just hang in there! :D
I make art sometimes! ^^
parsleyparakeet.tumblr.com
Tovi

Re: Mr.D's Mini new: Tribal lover 1/4/13

Postby Mr D » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:05 am

UPDATE
Here is my latest (and maybe last) mini flash. As always just check the first page and enjoy :lol:
Mr D

Postby FMC » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:18 am

Your latest flash is your best work yet.

It has the best animation, the best poses and the best thought I've seen you put into anything. Don't let anyone tell you differently!
FMC

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:29 pm

You know the rules and so do I.
Lucky777

Postby Toyloli » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Believe it or not, I do actually like the song. Just the song though, not the clip that goes with it.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner