[RPG Maker] Codename: -Progressive-

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: [RPG Maker] Codename: -Progressive-

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Well, now! Post Number Three of my eternal lurking, feel proud to have pulled me out. Anyways, I've been playing the game a bit, and it's good! But while I've been planning to keep playing it as it updates, I can now honestly say I'm excited for it to update. Didn't know what to expect before, but now I see some of where it's going, and instead of 'I'll play it,' it's now 'I really, really want to play it!' (The fact that Tyamet who is awesome is getting that expansion has a good part of it, Tyamet is awesome, and also looking forward to seeing the new character! Not to look down on Viola, either, of course, definitely looking forward to her new stuff too~.) So, yeah, thanks for all your hard work, keep up the wonderful, and don't leave me waiting too long, okay? :D
Wonderful Hawk

Postby montesat » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:09 am

This looks great! keep it up.
montesat

Postby Red.Sheer » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:37 am

(...)
Last edited by Red.Sheer on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Staff member ---- Loyal follower of the Lolsheep
Red.Sheer

Postby lurkerftw » Tue May 01, 2012 4:32 am

hey, pretty long time lurker here, just wanting to say this looks very interesting, and would like to play, yet it is in .rar and i cant open that type of folder. anyone know any free software for opening it? besides winrar, had to delete that already cause time was up and didn't want to get sued or anything... :(
lurkerftw
Newly Registered

Postby BlueBody » Wed May 02, 2012 10:09 pm

lurkerftw Wrote:hey, pretty long time lurker here, just wanting to say this looks very interesting, and would like to play, yet it is in .rar and i cant open that type of folder. anyone know any free software for opening it? besides winrar, had to delete that already cause time was up and didn't want to get sued or anything... :(

7-zip, a free program, and also works for *7z files too. Handy to have, and did I mention it's free? :D
http://www.7-zip.org/

Enjoy the game! :)
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby conata » Thu May 03, 2012 4:01 am

getting past any of the bad guys is next to impossibly. a little help?
conata
Newly Registered

Postby BlueBody » Fri May 04, 2012 9:38 am

conata Wrote:getting past any of the bad guys is next to impossibly. a little help?

Run? Ahahahaha, you don't have to fight them all. Just run past them :P
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby conata » Fri May 04, 2012 5:54 pm

BlueBody Wrote:
conata Wrote:getting past any of the bad guys is next to impossibly. a little help?

Run? Ahahahaha, you don't have to fight them all. Just run past them :P

easier said then done. seeing when it comes to the living latex area the moving ground moves to fast to run. that and the things you find in the plase harms you in battle
conata
Newly Registered

Postby lipucd » Fri May 04, 2012 11:08 pm

@BlueBody
Thanks a lot for your post currently! It's a bit hard to respond in a timely matter when I'm still post restricted.

@conata
ATM EXP gain is low, and what you get from levels isn't even worth it half the time. Fighting will pretty much eat up Mana/Items/ect that could be used more of fights you'll HAVE to do later ( sub-bosses, bosses, traps, ect. ). I've been retooling how monster will track and chase after you though, so I can only hope the newer system is a BIT more agreeable with you!
Developer of 'Codename: -Progressive-'
FA page
lipucd

Postby BlueBody » Mon May 07, 2012 2:11 am

lipucd Wrote:@BlueBody
Thanks a lot for your post currently! It's a bit hard to respond in a timely matter when I'm still post restricted.

It's no problem at all for me! I'm a huge fan of this game, and especially love the storylines! I really like how you focused on telling a story, rather than making another cookie-cutter slash/hack game! I really hope a lot more awesome-ness is coming from you :)
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby Vexan » Fri May 25, 2012 5:39 pm

ok when i start it it says "unable to find file Graphics/Titles/001-Title01" what am i doing wrong?
Vexan
Newly Registered

Postby ar35660 » Sun May 27, 2012 9:36 am

How do you get past the Throne in Tyamet's story?
ar35660
Newly Registered

Postby BlueBody » Sun May 27, 2012 7:36 pm

ar35660 Wrote:How do you get past the Throne in Tyamet's story?

-psst- The throne has a secret. ;)
Play around when it presents to you choices!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby ar35660 » Mon May 28, 2012 3:09 am

In the Graphics\Picture folder there is a picture called "tyamaidend". Is the Tyamet maid end in build 0.3?
ar35660
Newly Registered

Postby lipucd » Mon May 28, 2012 10:38 am

ar35660 Wrote:In the Graphics\Picture folder there is a picture called "tyamaidend". Is the Tyamet maid end in build 0.3?

No, it was in an older disply build, but the image was left in. It might still have a use later~!

Vexan Wrote:ok when i start it it says "unable to find file Graphics/Titles/001-Title01" what am i doing wrong?

You didn't install the RTP. Install the RTP!
FA page
lipucd

Postby LordGil » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Okay, so this is probably one of the best games on this site, with exception of Gorepete's both games. I just wanted to say that you're doing a great job, and I'm really looking forward to the next update. One thing, though, is that this game lacks of actual sex, which might reduce its fame. I don't know how you'd pull the sex off, though, because of the way the game works... Well, well... Great game anyways!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey, there. I'm surprised you're reading this. Well... There's nothing of value here... You might as well not read this at all. Oh, now it's too late.
LordGil
Newly Registered

Postby lipucd » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:57 pm

LordGil Wrote:Okay, so this is probably one of the best games on this site, with exception of Gorepete's both games. I just wanted to say that you're doing a great job, and I'm really looking forward to the next update. One thing, though, is that this game lacks of actual sex, which might reduce its fame. I don't know how you'd pull the sex off, though, because of the way the game works... Well, well... Great game anyways!

Biggest problem under that factor is that....Well...YEAH.

The two artist I have working on such aren't into doing sexual engagement OUTRIGHT. SO while I can get away with such under text, I can't bust heads with them to draw some sexual undergoing...including that ATM I have NOTHING in the way of funds to cover for anyone ( lacking a job will do that ). Mind you if other artist jump on board, and are willing to do such, we can get far more sexual content rolling about. It's just that my current willing batch of artist don't wish to touch on that topic like that...so I'm doing my best to get enjoyable material out, but also keeping the peace.
FA page
lipucd

Postby rizzatar » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:16 pm

this a pretty amazing game it defiantly stays up there with the other great ones can't wait for a big update :)
rizzatar

Postby LordGil » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:49 am

lipucd Wrote:
LordGil Wrote:Okay, so this is probably one of the best games on this site, with exception of Gorepete's both games. I just wanted to say that you're doing a great job, and I'm really looking forward to the next update. One thing, though, is that this game lacks of actual sex, which might reduce its fame. I don't know how you'd pull the sex off, though, because of the way the game works... Well, well... Great game anyways!

Biggest problem under that factor is that....Well...YEAH.

The two artist I have working on such aren't into doing sexual engagement OUTRIGHT. SO while I can get away with such under text, I can't bust heads with them to draw some sexual undergoing...including that ATM I have NOTHING in the way of funds to cover for anyone ( lacking a job will do that ). Mind you if other artist jump on board, and are willing to do such, we can get far more sexual content rolling about. It's just that my current willing batch of artist don't wish to touch on that topic like that...so I'm doing my best to get enjoyable material out, but also keeping the peace.

Aha... Well... I guess there might be people on this forum willing to help? Anyone? Come on! The game is great! Just draw a few images! Do it!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey, there. I'm surprised you're reading this. Well... There's nothing of value here... You might as well not read this at all. Oh, now it's too late.
LordGil
Newly Registered

Postby BlueBody » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:54 am

I wish I could draw. =/
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner