[RPG Maker] Codename: -Progressive-

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: [RPG Maker] Codename: -Progressive-

Postby niffolaff » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:47 pm

On the topic of spelling mistakes. Just from reading the into once I got 'ineterested' and 'bare'.
The bare is forgivable being an actual word and homophone of bear.
niffolaff
Newly Registered

Postby BlueBody » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:43 am

D: are you still alive?
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby LordGil » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:53 am

It would be really nice if you actually updated with what was going on, instead of just leaving like this. If the project is cancelled, please say so. If you're working on a big update, please say so. If you're really busy with other stuff, please say so! Just tell us what's going on and we'll be happy with it! If the project is cancelled (which is looking pretty likely by now), don't keep our hopes up but letting us think that there might be a new update coming soon! So please, update US on the situation.

Sincerely
LordGil
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey, there. I'm surprised you're reading this. Well... There's nothing of value here... You might as well not read this at all. Oh, now it's too late.
LordGil
Newly Registered

Postby lipucd » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:07 pm

LordGil Wrote:It would be really nice if you actually updated with what was going on, instead of just leaving like this. If the project is cancelled, please say so. If you're working on a big update, please say so. If you're really busy with other stuff, please say so! Just tell us what's going on and we'll be happy with it! If the project is cancelled (which is looking pretty likely by now), don't keep our hopes up but letting us think that there might be a new update coming soon! So please, update US on the situation.

Sincerely
LordGil

Sorry for the increased muteness honestly. To be blunt? A shit ton of RL issues one after another, from personal attacks on my residence, to having to fight to get my food-stamps, to a shit of other stuff one after anther. I'm sorry for the delay, and yes, this is STILL being worked on, just at a pace I'm not too happy about.
Developer of 'Codename: -Progressive-'
FA page
lipucd

Postby BlueBody » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:15 am

take all the time you need! >__<

Rather than abandoning hope for this project, I will still eagerly wait on your update in the future!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby potmasiero » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:09 pm

I don't know if it's meant to be, but i can't pass the first two zones. I seem to pass the viola one going in the door, but then the crystal turns grey, and i can't pass the lizard one because of the conveyor belt. Am i doing something wrong? Great game though.
potmasiero

Postby Rawrtastical » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:04 pm

potmasiero Wrote:I don't know if it's meant to be, but i can't pass the first two zones. I seem to pass the viola one going in the door, but then the crystal turns grey, and i can't pass the lizard one because of the conveyor belt. Am i doing something wrong? Great game though.

The door past the goo-dragon? You finished the entire zone, at least where it is at the moment.

Conveyor belt, no. There's a chair-thing further up that if you click the fourth blank option tosses you into a new area.

Also. WORK ON THIS LIPUCD. T.T
Rawrtastical
Newly Registered

Postby LordGil » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:51 am

lipucd Wrote:Sorry for the increased muteness honestly. To be blunt? A shit ton of RL issues one after another, from personal attacks on my residence, to having to fight to get my food-stamps, to a shit of other stuff one after anther. I'm sorry for the delay, and yes, this is STILL being worked on, just at a pace I'm not too happy about.

In that case I'm hoping that your RL issues are solved as soon as possible, and I will happily (and eagerly) await the next update. Thank you.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey, there. I'm surprised you're reading this. Well... There's nothing of value here... You might as well not read this at all. Oh, now it's too late.
LordGil
Newly Registered

Postby BlueBody » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:16 am

Hello forumites! I saw Lipucd's post 9 hours after he uploaded a blog post on FA, but it took me a couple days to realize that people here might not know about the side-chapter update!!

http://lipucd.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-35.html

Check out his new demo!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Previous

Return to Creative Corner