RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

This is the place to post new content that you've created, either for yourself, or for the possible inclusion in one of the LoK releases.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby StarkePT » Sat May 12, 2012 4:29 am

Hey guys,

You all might have seen me lurking around Elysium, Harem and Despair Labyrinth threads or for my work in their Wikis. Well today I decided to start my own "career" in RPG Hentai making. Things started today where I purchased RPG Maker VX Ace and got a uncensored version of 3D Custom Girl, with the help of KITAmaru, Seyser Kose and Ker, I know exactly where to start, so my first few hours were devoted to gathering resources, battlers, sprites, faces, backgrounds, tile sets, etc. etc. the whole thing. So I might try to grab a new thing here and there but for the idea I have, I think I got everything I need to start, the time, the will and the resources.

This game will happen in a land where good fends off evil beings and everything is peaceful, the evil demi-god has a conversation with the lawful god and says that this would be more interesting if both had the same resources, that's when he makes a proposal about each of them choosing a champion, one that would be more powerful than any human or demon except the gods himself (at least, so they think), they were both to chose a child still in her mother's womb, and once he became eighteen, he would be given powers unrivaled, little did the gods know they would both choose the same child.

One day when Ralph is an infant and turns six, the King ordered by the lawful God during a dream is asked to go and get the hero, bring him to the castle and train him among his best soldiers, the soldier is intercepted by demons but he manages to escape bearing deadly wounds, upon reaching the city walls he orders a knight to deliver Ralph to the King and dies shortly after.

The game starts when our hero is at the age of 6, will he be able to protect the kingdom while fighting is urges of murder and raping? That's for you to decide.

EDIT: Note, the story might (probably will) be subject to minor changes to fit better, but all in all, that is the base concept.
Last edited by StarkePT on Sun May 13, 2012 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
StarkePT
 
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 am
Location: hrpgheaven

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby Seyser Koze » Sat May 12, 2012 4:57 am

The game starts when our hero is at the age of 6

eww shota
User avatar
Seyser Koze
 
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby BlueLight » Sat May 12, 2012 5:20 am

It is illegal to play a game with anyone under 18 getting fucked if you live in the USA.
Image

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Image
User avatar
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer
 
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:23 am

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby StarkePT » Sat May 12, 2012 5:22 am

Don't worry, no sex scenes until he's 18, I hate shota anyways :lol:

The age of 6 is just to explain the story to our hero, it's more of a prelude.

(He might give a peck in the lips to another 6 year old character tho ;) )
Last edited by StarkePT on Sun May 13, 2012 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
StarkePT
 
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 am
Location: hrpgheaven

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby BlueLight » Sat May 12, 2012 5:32 am

okay well... next thing. What is the story again? Its unclear to me and seems like there might be tangents.
Image

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Image
User avatar
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer
 
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:23 am

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby ker » Sat May 12, 2012 5:48 am

Interesting. Pawn in a divine conflict becomes a wild card can lead to many interesting scenarios. If you have any questions on coding let me know. Although since you're running VX ace I won't be able to view the code directly.. I'll be watching =)
Last edited by ker on Sat May 12, 2012 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm the lead dev of a adult H game called Harem. Newest version 0.6b.8 (final) released 1/3/14
I also have a blog for the game
http://harem-vx.blogspot.com/

Harem wiki : http://haremthefantasyslavegame.wikia.c ... Main_Page#
ker
 
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:42 am

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby Seyser Koze » Sat May 12, 2012 5:50 am

You do want to have a bit more of a proof of concept to get people interested. Information about how the story will actually unfold and what the gameplay will look like goes a long way.
User avatar
Seyser Koze
 
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby ZeroEXE.ZX17 » Sat May 12, 2012 6:30 am

haha i was thinking of making my own game as well (after getting some help and tips from KITA as well XD) good luck to your project dood
User avatar
ZeroEXE.ZX17
 
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby StarkePT » Sat May 12, 2012 7:25 am

BlueLight wrote:okay well... next thing. What is the story again? Its unclear to me and seems like there might be tangents.


Ok I explained the story to you guys but in game this is how it goes:

The demon army is fighting the human army, the demon army doesn't send their strongest fighters because truth be told, they know they can't win even if they do due to sheer numbers, the demon God is waiting for the right time to go all out so he thinks about proposing the lawful God the child thing. (This is like, the Devil and God of the Christian religion saying they can't interfere, but then they decide to play a trump card so instead of intervening directly, they choose generals, only, they choose the same).

Then you see the two gods meet and talk in the reign of the higher Gods. After that you see a small town where the parents of the hero are, in distinct nights, both the Demon God and the Lawful God visit the mother and decide that is going to be the child, they don't know the picked the same one.

You see a scene where the King is dreaming and the Lawful God comes to him and tells him to go and fetch the child, (this when our hero is 6). Both the human and demon kingdoms go and pick up the child which at this point, they don't know both gods selected the same child, the child of destiny. So the strongest fighter of the human kingdom finds a crapload of demons when he is returning to the kingdom with our hero, he defeats them at a price, he almost dies, he goes to the castle, delivers the child and dies finally.

Now the kid starts being trained and the King explains to him that he is to become the ruler one day and that he needs to grow strong and explains him who he is (the much he knows) then one day during his sleep, he is visited by the Demon God who explains he is to be the Demon's general, he says this is BS and he gets confused, so he tries to walk the lawful path but he has killing instincts, urges to rape women and to dominate mankind.

Realizing this, the King sends his generals to kill our hero because they would be killing their general but also the general of the underworld, our hero escapes and then, he must decide which side he will join, or who knows, maybe in his exile he actually splits into two bodies, the Light version, and the Dark version. (Saying too much already ;) )
User avatar
StarkePT
 
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 am
Location: hrpgheaven

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby Peschken » Sat May 12, 2012 7:27 am

BlueLight wrote:It is illegal to play a game with anyone under 18 getting fucked if you live in the USA.

"Who giveth a damneth" - Archimedes
Peschken
 
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby ZeroEXE.ZX17 » Sat May 12, 2012 7:37 am

StarkePT wrote:
BlueLight wrote:okay well... next thing. What is the story again? Its unclear to me and seems like there might be tangents.


Ok I explained the story to you guys but in game this is how it goes:

The demon army is fighting the human army, the demon army doesn't send their strongest fighters because truth be told, they know they can't win even if they do due to sheer numbers, the demon God is waiting for the right time to go all out so he thinks about proposing the lawful God the child thing. (This is like, the Devil and God of the Christian religion saying they can't interfere, but then they decide to play a trump card so instead of intervening directly, they choose generals, only, they choose the same).

Then you see the two gods meet and talk in the reign of the higher Gods. After that you see a small town where the parents of the hero are, in distinct nights, both the Demon God and the Lawful God visit the mother and decide that is going to be the child, they don't know the picked the same one.

You see a scene where the King is dreaming and the Lawful God comes to him and tells him to go and fetch the child, (this when our hero is 6). Both the human and demon kingdoms go and pick up the child which at this point, they don't know both gods selected the same child, the child of destiny. So the strongest fighter of the human kingdom finds a crapload of demons when he is returning to the kingdom with our hero, he defeats them at a price, he almost dies, he goes to the castle, delivers the child and dies finally.

Now the kid starts being trained and the King explains to him that he is to become the ruler one day and that he needs to grow strong and explains him who he is (the much he knows) then one day during his sleep, he is visited by the Demon God who explains he is to be the Demon's general, he says this is BS and he gets confused, so he tries to walk the lawful path but he has killing instincts, urges to rape women and to dominate mankind.

Realizing this, the King sends his generals to kill our hero because they would be killing their general but also the general of the underworld, our hero escapes and then, he must decide which side he will join, or who knows, maybe in his exile he actually splits into two bodies, the Light version, and the Dark version. (Saying too much already ;) )



not bad not bad at all, altho i thought that the demons and angels would fight in the human world and that the angel god and demon god would make a bet using one human XD (but i still like yours alot lol)
User avatar
ZeroEXE.ZX17
 
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby StarkePT » Sat May 12, 2012 7:40 am

ZeroEXE.ZX17 wrote:not bad not bad at all, altho i thought that the demons and humans would fight in the human world and that the angel god and demon god would make a bet using one human XD (but i still like yours alot lol)


Fixed for my game concept xD

And yes it's pretty similar to Christian history but with some changes since I don't want to start a religion war here.

Also, currently I am NOT looking for a team, I know Harem and Dlaby have one, but I'm going to start working on my own, after I do the first one or two chapters of the game, and first one or two hentai scenes, THEN I'll start looking for a team to relieve me of some work.
Last edited by StarkePT on Sat May 12, 2012 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
StarkePT
 
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 am
Location: hrpgheaven

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby ker » Sat May 12, 2012 7:49 am

That is how it should be done. Asking for a team before you have a proof of concept rarely works well. You need to prove that you have the wherewithal to actually produce playable content. Making these things is time consuming and frustrating at times, but in the end a great deal of fun.
I'm the lead dev of a adult H game called Harem. Newest version 0.6b.8 (final) released 1/3/14
I also have a blog for the game
http://harem-vx.blogspot.com/

Harem wiki : http://haremthefantasyslavegame.wikia.c ... Main_Page#
ker
 
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:42 am

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby StarkePT » Sat May 12, 2012 8:05 am

ker wrote:That is how it should be done. Asking for a team before you have a proof of concept rarely works well. You need to prove that you have the wherewithal to actually produce playable content. Making these things is time consuming and frustrating at times, but in the end a great deal of fun.


That's what I expect to achieve out of this, I want to create a product that even despite the frustration, can bring enjoyment to me and the community and at that point, someone who would like to see the game grow can/might give me a hand. Also I will get to know people while I make the game, right now you, Sey and Kita are the only ones I would trust to have on my team and you all are suuuuper busy in your projects (now I know how hard it gets).

Right now I'm transferring all my resources to my RPG Maker folder, this is going to take a loooooong time.

EDIT: Ok so what I've done today?

• Gathered a LOT of resources.
• Learned a LOT about RPG Maker VX
• Learned a LOT about 3D Custom Girl (This one's going to give me a small headache)
• Downloaded a PDF (after countless minutes of search) that teaches everything about RPG Maker VX.
• Edited some items so they can be used in the initial battle.
• Created the first few characters that will appear in the first scene.
• Created the first map.
• Started editing the first spells that will be used in the initial battle, now time to get some sleep.
User avatar
StarkePT
 
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 am
Location: hrpgheaven

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby Kengi » Sat May 12, 2012 5:19 pm

I look forward to this it seems like a nice concept and has a good story to work with.
Kengi
 
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby montesat » Sat May 12, 2012 6:10 pm

BlueLight wrote:It is illegal to play a game with anyone under 18 getting fucked if you live in the USA.

We are in the Internet. It's a whole country of it's own. Don't worry. :ugeek:
User avatar
montesat
 
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby StarkePT » Sat May 12, 2012 6:51 pm

montesat wrote:
BlueLight wrote:It is illegal to play a game with anyone under 18 getting fucked if you live in the USA.

We are in the Internet. It's a whole country of it's own. Don't worry. :ugeek:


LOL, first thing that came to my mind when I read that, I was like: "It's the internet who gives a sh*t", also I'm from Portugal and not subject to USA's Internet laws.

EDIT: More reading and research today, before starting a project, one has to understand it and understand what resources he has, so far I've been making and downloading some stuff, probably going to release the first scene soon.
User avatar
StarkePT
 
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 am
Location: hrpgheaven

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby StarkePT » Sun May 13, 2012 12:40 am

Things I wish I knew before I started working on RPG Maker:

1x1 grid sprites need a $ before the file name or it's going to assume it's a 4x2 Well FML.

Nonetheless, what I wanted to release sometime tomorrow or the day after I'm seeing more distant by the second, the game has sooooo many little details, ok one thing is certain, the first part is the hardest! Which is the setting up for example:

Image

I gotta do that for EVERYTHING, characters, skills, I mean just check the tabs, 7 out of all those at least I got to personalize, no way around it unless I want random bad names for items, skills etc. which I don't, so yeah pretty much right now just doing the personalization because yeah, a Hentai game might revolve around Hentai but I want to make the fighting aspect of it really strong, that's going to involve a LOT of balancing (after the first part is done I'll be taking suggestions) luckily, other than a full team of guys working at Square-Enix, I might be the second most capable person of balancing this just perfectly, 27 years of life , 21 of them playing games and mostly RPG's :lol:

I WILL recruit a balancing team (2/3 people max) when the first stages of the game are out, so for the time being if you see a lot of references from other games (Zelda, Final Fantasy specially, Chrono Trigger, etc.) don't be surprised, but yeah, all this to say, I'm sorry guys, I'm realllly excited and dying to share the first chapter with you all, BUT, the faster I get this out of the way, the faster I'll be able to dish out updates more often in the future and I am planning to release somewhat big content every patch so yeah, wish me luck!
Last edited by StarkePT on Sun May 13, 2012 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
StarkePT
 
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 am
Location: hrpgheaven

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby Raio10 » Sun May 13, 2012 2:36 am

cool sounds interesting know just the wait until some actual playable gameplay.
User avatar
Raio10
 
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: RPG Maker Hentai. New game concept

Postby StarkePT » Sun May 13, 2012 5:27 am

Alright guys, I'm done with creating all the characters for the initial chapter, so now I'm going for the classes and the spells each class has and then maps and finally for the events, meanwhile here's a spoiler.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Image

Notice how it says one of the eight Legendary generals but they're 9? Daigo is in fact Siegfried's brother, Daigo dies when goes to Caleb's (the hero) house when he's a child, he is attacked by a incommensurable amount of demons and takes grievous wounds, upon reaching the castle with Caleb, he dies.
User avatar
StarkePT
 
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 am
Location: hrpgheaven

Next

Return to Creative Corner



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], oscer191