Cthulhu's junk

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Cthulhu's junk

Postby Icelink256 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:04 am

Her boobs? They look fine, they're realistically large with a appropriate amount of visual weight to them.
The nipple placement is absolutely perfect, I can't see anything wrong with them.

Here's a quick tip on nipple placement, as a general rule you can trace an invisible triangle (or a real one), from the top of the cleavage to where the nipples would generally be placed. This usually works for most positions, though it becomes more of a problem with dynamic positions. Where you would just need to use any additional knowledge of anatomy to place them.

This technique works for me, so maybe you'll find it helpful.
Icelink256

Postby Trninja2 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:50 pm

For a name (if you like), Kassandra poped into my head instantly.Also, damn fine work you've done there.
Damn i'm good!
You know u have a good game when you forget its a dirty game
Where am i?
Trninja2

Postby Cthulhu » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Icelink256 Wrote:Her boobs? They look fine, they're realistically large with a appropriate amount of visual weight to them.
The nipple placement is absolutely perfect, I can't see anything wrong with them.

Here's a quick tip on nipple placement, as a general rule you can trace an invisible triangle (or a real one), from the top of the cleavage to where the nipples would generally be placed. This usually works for most positions, though it becomes more of a problem with dynamic positions. Where you would just need to use any additional knowledge of anatomy to place them.

This technique works for me, so maybe you'll find it helpful.

Actually, that sounds really helpful, the triangle technique would definitely help me out more than guessing where nipples are suppose to be all the time. I have such a hard time drawing genitals.

Trninja2 Wrote:For a name (if you like), Kassandra poped into my head instantly.Also, damn fine work you've done there.

Thanks, and the name Kassandra? I like it :) That's a nice name, Kassandra will likely to appear more in my future drawings.
Cthulhu

Postby corpse_face » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:17 am

wow this is really good you should definitely post some more or get into a game cuz this is the start of truly great work
when in doubt add tentacles
corpse_face

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:08 am

You're telling me you don't like infants with J-cup tits? You disgust me.

XD
Zeus Kabob

Postby TrollZombie » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:29 am

Your drawing is amazing, if I would have to give ANY criticism at all, is that Peach's chin is a bit too wide. give her more of a masculine look, other than that the body art and other drawings are the best I have seen on this site.
TrollZombie
Newly Registered

Postby omp123 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:52 am

Have you gotten flogged with 500 requests to become the artist for some flash game someone's developing yet?

Also that blue haired girl's name should clearly be Toyota McDonalds Aluminum Monsanto Bernstein Jackson II: Electric Boogaloo.
omp123

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:04 am

Also known as "Tmam bjieb".
Zeus Kabob

Postby montesat » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:17 am

Wow, Nice stuff! Keep it up.
montesat

Postby Cthulhu » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:09 pm

corpse_face Wrote:wow this is really good you should definitely post some more or get into a game cuz this is the start of truly great work

Thanks! Definitely will post some more... when I have time 8'D Probably soon when I'm not busy atm. I really would like to make a game or have a game with my drawings but at the moment I'm not sure where to begin without being in a tizzy.

Zeus Kabob Wrote:You're telling me you don't like infants with J-cup tits? You disgust me.

XD

I know, it's been a secret I kept hidden for so long. I'm ashamed to admit this!

TrollZombie Wrote:Your drawing is amazing, if I would have to give ANY criticism at all, is that Peach's chin is a bit too wide. give her more of a masculine look, other than that the body art and other drawings are the best I have seen on this site.

Thanks XD. I admit, a year ago drawing girls was very hard for me to do because they just end up like those guys in yaoi mangas with but vajayjays and tits. Small masculine heads with wide shoulders and hands with boobs taped on. I've improved since then... *tear*

omp123 Wrote:Have you gotten flogged with 500 requests to become the artist for some flash game someone's developing yet?

Also that blue haired girl's name should clearly be Toyota McDonalds Aluminum Monsanto Bernstein Jackson II: Electric Boogaloo.

I'm blushing, 500? Really? I wish (kinda, das a lot). Clearly, her name should be that, but I think I'll opt with Kassandra instead. But for sure you will one day see a new character with the name Toyota McDonalds Aluminum Monsanto Bernstein Jackson II: Electric Boogaloo. And it will be credited to you, sir.

montesat Wrote:Wow, Nice stuff! Keep it up.

Thanks! I most certainly will!
Cthulhu

Postby chromecart » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Completely random question time for Cthulu; what exactly brought you into the drawing of hentai/pronz?

Seems to me, you've had quite a bit a practice with your particular style; not exactly easy to get those nice confident strokes on a tablet in such a short amount of time for a double request in less than an hour each for some quality material, nonetheless work them into some very appealing forms and expressions). I've been on the fence about joining the "dark-side of art" ("dark-side" = get more power and practice and it looks like you have more fun along the way), and would like to know what motivates a rather skilled/talented/not on a normal skill tree artist such as yourself to draw such "designer eye-candy?"
chromecart
Newly Registered

Postby Cthulhu » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:13 am

So with Mando's permission, I'll be posting up roughs as a build up for a scene in his game (Thanks Mando!). So from time to time as of now, I'll be posting concepts, sketches, thumbnails and some occasional drawings of blue girl Kassandra as a break. Maybe I'll even take up Flash and do animations, that way I won't be a one trick pony, haha....

So as always, please critique me and tell me what I'm doing wrong here. I should note that, I've never entirely drawn guys being expressively hot and bothered before. Any tips?
Attachments
dirtyfaces.jpg
Cthulhu

Postby omp123 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:22 am

One critique; no dude sits in that position while fapping. Not only is it hazardous to one's health, but I'm also pretty sure it's illegal.
omp123

Postby Cthulhu » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:28 am

Should I go to jail for that? I don't pay attention to when a guy is jerking off. I don't have references for fapping guys, but I suppose I should start now? lol. Thanks for telling me that, I'll try other positions.

Last one for the day, won't be drawing for a while.
Attachments
concept.jpg
another concept I just did, trying to get the feel of the character. Turned out looking derpy, why am I even drawing when I should be studying.
concept.jpg (65.42 KiB) Viewed 7501 times
Cthulhu

Postby Lex_Liven » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:36 am

I have a question.
You are great artist, why do you have so ugly avatar?
I like your style.
I'm not sure my english is good, I'm russian. So I'll be please if you will correct me ;) Thank you for understanding.
Lex_Liven

Postby Icelink256 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:37 am

@omp123
Well I wouldn't go saying THAT, the sex pros use that exact position for gauging how virile they are.
Then using the visual of their orgasm, to determine their future fitness and dietary discipline.

Some also use that position for orgasmic meditation, because it's apparently easier to hold back an orgasm that way. (Which by the way, is the exact point of orgasmic meditation. Along with help reduce sensitivity and to increase stamina and strength.)

It's considered a bad position, because many men have managed to hit themselves in the face/eyes/ears/you get the point. When in fact, it's actually used by a great number of people when they know what they're doing.

Not that I know what i'm talking about, or anything like that... XP

Nice sketching, damn, that dude's sexy! Well built, nice... size! Hmm... Not bad overall, except for the woman's genitals not being drawn again. Need some help?

There's not much else I can say about these sketches unless they're cleaned up a bit, but at this point, the anatomy does appear spot on.
Icelink256

Postby omp123 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:55 am

That is entirely a false bundle of words you have weaved.

It is, in fact, a felony for a person to fap in that position in 27 states in the US, and a misdemeanor in the remaining states.
omp123

Postby BlueLight » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:57 am

omp123 Wrote:That is entirely a false bundle of words you have weaved.

It is, in fact, a felony for a person to fap in that position in 27 states in the US, and a misdemeanor in the remaining states.

And thats a fallacy... no wait let me try it.
And in all the states some one is eating a hot dog!...

Also please cite because i don't really think I believe it. Website might make the cut for a good cite.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Cthulhu » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:50 am

chromecart Wrote:Completely random question time for Cthulu; what exactly brought you into the drawing of hentai/pronz?

Seems to me, you've had quite a bit a practice with your particular style; not exactly easy to get those nice confident strokes on a tablet in such a short amount of time for a double request in less than an hour each for some quality material, nonetheless work them into some very appealing forms and expressions). I've been on the fence about joining the "dark-side of art" ("dark-side" = get more power and practice and it looks like you have more fun along the way), and would like to know what motivates a rather skilled/talented/not on a normal skill tree artist such as yourself to draw such "designer eye-candy?"

Chromecart, I'm sorry I didn't notice your question earlier! I swear I'm blind or something to have missed your post. You're right, I did have quite a lot of practice with my particular style, more like it's been developing over the ages and still continues to do so. Thank you for the compliments anyways!

It all started with this one one friend who forced me to watch Black Bible as a joke. Too many meat trains going through the chocolate tunnels. I was simply disgusted truth be told, but at the same time horridly fascinated with the anatomy structure. Like seriously, the girls had really nice bodies. Hentai to me is just a study ground of what kinds of bodies there are and how far they will bend in the most imaginative way. It's really hilarious if you look at hentai in that form. I really can't take pr0nz seriously, I'm sure if I make a flash game of this product it won't be serious either. I definitely like sex, but the portrayal of it in the media is laughable, so it's just a ground of silly entertainment and anatomy study.

Then I came across the many edited games from LOK and the original games from Playshapes, I liked them. Then I looked up the site and lurked in this forum for a year or so. Or was it 2? I forgot...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want to really improve my anatomy skills and perspective; what better way to gain critiques than to get opinions from people who are rather familiar with nudity and sexual positions. It's a great way to expand your arsenal and avoid art-block in the future. If someone were to say "dood ur bewbs luk wonky" I will reply with a thank you and try to rectify my mistakes. Not everyone here consider themselves as artists, but experience or knowledge in this area is the kind of common sense I can appreciate. There's only so much you can take from real life and apply it, but there are limitations that makes it harder to go even further. So I'll jump into the Dark-side and ride it with style, plus it's fun to draw naked people for sure.

I hope that answers your question.

Lex_Liven Wrote:I have a question.
You are great artist, why do you have so ugly avatar?
I like your style.

Thank you, I like to think my style is at least likable despite the mistakes in it. Uhhh.... I thought my avatar was homely, lol j/k. I just needed something to fill in as my avatar and when I drew it, I was like "f*ck it, at least its something". I could draw something nicer and replace it but its grown on me. It's ugly but I don't mind it so much. One day I will, but for now it stays as it also serves as a confusion to those who don't look at my thread and know that I can actually draw, lol.

Next batch of sketches
Attachments
femaleghost.jpg
It's a ghost doing several sexy poses! And the bottom one has weird breasts, I know. I can't even tell why I considered it to be a sexy pose. Yes, Icelink256 as you can see I'm not sure how to draw vaginas because they come out looking like overly simplified window shutter doors that keeps peeping toms out. I'm not even sure how big the harbour to sin city should be for many flesh boats. There are many kinds of Sandwiches in the world, but what kind of sandwich do people want with their sausages? Do my euphemism makes sense?
Cthulhu

Postby Luxuria » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:53 am

Just swooping in to say your work is great, I really love the second from last one, his stern look and the coloring...

I could never manage to draw that well, just barely able to copy drawings through paper and throwing random colors on it :D
But again, good work !
Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Luxuria

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner