Cthulhu's junk

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Cthulhu's junk

Postby Cthulhu » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:28 am

merctime Wrote:Dude, I just popped in to say you are an astounding artist. Wonderful work here! Looking forward to seeing more of your art.

Thanks! I try!
Cthulhu

Postby Sythis_Sythes » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:52 am

Man, i REALLY like your art style. It's actually similar to how my own is taking itself, even though I've tried to head more toward anime. i struggle a lot with proportions and such too, but you are way better in that category than i am.

I could see your art making a game look really really good if you polished every bit of it up to the max, and you and the programmer working on the game could make some serious cash.

every now and again I'll get something that's not bad looking, but your art just hits home with me, and makes me feel so much more inferior,lol.

and please, for the love of god, change the creepy avatar face. T.T she stares into my soul........ XD
As always, watching you draw... c(0.0)e=>~~~~~~~
Sythis_Sythes

Postby Cthulhu » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Sythis_Sythes Wrote:Man, i REALLY like your art style. It's actually similar to how my own is taking itself, even though I've tried to head more toward anime. i struggle a lot with proportions and such too, but you are way better in that category than i am.

I could see your art making a game look really really good if you polished every bit of it up to the max, and you and the programmer working on the game could make some serious cash.

every now and again I'll get something that's not bad looking, but your art just hits home with me, and makes me feel so much more inferior,lol.

and please, for the love of god, change the creepy avatar face. T.T she stares into my soul........ XD

Not even God can make me change my avatar! That it stays, no one appreciates its beauty u_u

And ty Sithis! I was where you are in drawing but with determination and lots of references you will set get better! You could even succeed me if you wanted. If you ever wanted someone to critique or give you any advice, my door is open.

And lol no programmer so far. Just me alone u_u

Get I'm using my phone so typos everywhere
Cthulhu

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Your most recent colored sketch is really good! I like the intimacy of the position and you did really well with the anatomy of both characters. My only piece of advice would be to put the female higher next time to help with lining up their crotches. In this drawing they lined up very well, but the male's leg is placed wrong relative to the girl's bottom. By putting her higher up, you can give yourself more wiggle room when it comes to positioning.

Disclaimer: I'm not an artist. Take all this with a grain of salt.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Cthulhu » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:05 am

lol, thanks it's just really shitty. I realize the lower part with the dude's leg was wonk but didn't care to correct it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But thank you for your objective criticism, if you have common sense and eyes, it's all that matters.
Cthulhu

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:17 am

I would have seen your first posts before.
I like your style, and better when its featuring Peach (this).
Its cute so far, keep the work!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Cthulhu » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:09 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I would have seen your first posts before.
I like your style, and better when its featuring Peach (this).
Its cute so far, keep the work!

Thanks! I will! Pretty busy right now with school, but I will post more when I can!
Cthulhu

Postby Pram » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:53 am

I clicked on this thread expecting pictures of tentacular penis

I am only half disappointed.
Pram

Postby FruitSmoothie » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:00 am

Cthulhu Wrote:Thanks! I will! Pretty busy right now with school, but I will post more when I can!

I hope so, seeing threads like this helps motivate me to sketch more. Gotta work on my level of detail and stop being lazy.
FruitSmoothie

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Cthulhu Wrote:Thanks! I will! Pretty busy right now with school, but I will post more when I can!

I am also busy with Enterprise Java, Oracle databases, a possible post graduate course, trips to other cities in order to teach code, and online courses that sometimes take out some of my nights.
But I can't give up those projects. Its my life, its what makes me happy. Its the 'another life' portal back to youth and creativity. Please dont let this door close. We are essences, not only adult machines.
I say to myself: "That 1 hour everyday at night (sometimes 2, sometimes 3) are MINE, and to projects on LOK", so sometimes I even to go another bedroom (a darker one? a lighter one?) , some nice music and even some toys in the table (Peach, Krystal), so I know I can keep going. ;) Just keep interested on what you would like to create and give life! Live strong!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Throbby » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:25 am

Hey, just a quick note: I like your avatar! It looks vaguely like something Roald Dahl would draw. :)
Throbby

Postby Cthulhu » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:24 am

Pram Wrote:I clicked on this thread expecting pictures of tentacular penis

I am only half disappointed.

I feel like I should fix that disappointment...

FruitSmoothie Wrote:
I hope so, seeing threads like this helps motivate me to sketch more. Gotta work on my level of detail and stop being lazy.

Haha, no always be lazy 8D just get motivated more! The way I approach it, if I wanna draw, I draw the shit out of it and then stop when I get lazy and then go again when it hits me. Don't push yourself to get better, otherwise it'll become unenjoyable from constant strain. Pace yo self before you wreck yo self.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I am also busy with Enterprise Java, Oracle databases, a possible post graduate course, trips to other cities in order to teach code, and online courses that sometimes take out some of my nights.
But I can't give up those projects. Its my life, its what makes me happy. Its the 'another life' portal back to youth and creativity. Please dont let this door close. We are essences, not only adult machines.
I say to myself: "That 1 hour everyday at night (sometimes 2, sometimes 3) are MINE, and to projects on LOK", so sometimes I even to go another bedroom (a darker one? a lighter one?) , some nice music and even some toys in the table (Peach, Krystal), so I know I can keep going. ;) Just keep interested on what you would like to create and give life! Live strong!

Woah man, that's a lot of things on your plate. Hahaha, I'm going to school for illustration, there's no way I'll be able to get away from this. Dis creativity of mine is like some metaphorical analogy that I cannot come up with right now but you can totally tell what a creative spirit I am. Yesiree.

Throbby Wrote:Hey, just a quick note: I like your avatar! It looks vaguely like something Roald Dahl would draw. :)

Thanks!

I didn't know who that was, so I looked him up and now I feel as though my childhood is tainted with the association of this pic 8DDD

Yaaaaaaaaay~~~~
Attachments
Screen shot 2013-11-24 at 1.14.56 AM.png
Screen shot 2013-11-24 at 1.14.56 AM.png (156.55 KiB) Viewed 4274 times
Cthulhu

Postby Pram » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:03 pm

oh my god i cant breathe
Pram

Postby Decypifer » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:03 am

Awesome drawings, CT. Love the work. :3
Decypifer

Postby Terrantor!!! » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Hey, Cthulhu ! I know u r confused by flash, but I figured if u could blow ur pictures up to a really hi res, they can still b scaled down to a good size in flash and compiled with great quality. So just think very big when u paint, I think the wild waste dev team will be able to work with it.:-)

image.jpg
image.jpg (8.9 KiB) Viewed 3961 times

Dahl's MFW, lol.
Terrantor!!!

Postby Cthulhu » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:29 am

I always think big when I paint... I just scale that shit down because there always seems to be a size limit man. I can't even decide if I wanna post picture here when they're for wild waste. Such an iffy name...
Cthulhu

Previous

Return to Creative Corner