Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:44 pm

He's currently working on a different project now...>_> if you had read a little back.
This was merely to build his turn based portion that will be included that's all. No worries. Gorepete never drops a project :twisted:
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby tehbeef » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:12 am

Gorepete Wrote:
Lucky777 Wrote:
Gorepete Wrote:It actually isn't that hard of a game. Made more out of love for the content that love of frustrating you all!

Don't let GP's seemingly friendly and lovable disposition fool you

Bathing in your salty tears feels just like home for him

For he is a sea-sponge

No seriously, I don't think it is hard at all. I made it so you can beat it fairly quickly if you speed through, or if you are a completionist take your time and unlock all 54 scenes and gather all items.

Really? didnt think there were that many scenes. Is that including the scenes for Eva, Brittney and beezelba. If so then that makes more sense. I thing i did every enemy scene. Although there was a gap in the scenes list. Not sure if this is normal, but either way it's a fantastic game and if i havent done it all im determined for 100% completion.
tehbeef

Postby tehbeef » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:32 am

Gorepete Wrote:GEEZ GUYS THREE PAGES?!?!?!!?!?

A couple of thoughts on reoccurring things I see since I can't really write a 3 page response :lol:
- Yes I can add the dialogue to the gallery, thats not really an issue
- If I add difficulty level, I will be compelled to cut down the sex on lower difficulties (ie - to see full / all scenes you need to be playing on hard)
- Generally speaking, this game will probably feel "easier" just because I am removing the stupid recoil mechanic for some invincibility frames; this alone should change the feel drastically
- It all ties into the idea that she should be more mobile and combat will therefore feel more fun; when you had to stop to do anything and get tossed around on damage it kind of sucked
- RIght now I am just tuning, so the game itself might still be away off; that is what I meant by don't get excited... this isn't a promise the game is coming anytime soon :lol:
- Customization will most likely be removed (I know, people love it, but it will be for the best, I promise)
- Summons are going to be different too; it is too hard to create a challenging fight when you can just go berzerker mode with Bridgette, so stay tuned for more on that

Seeing what you just said has drastically change my mind... I want full scenes ;)
tehbeef

Postby 23floridaboy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:10 am

hey i didnt read all 17 pages of bug reports and recommendations but i have only 2 bugs i found.
the plant monsters are invincible intill you turn around, so if you cant turn around to hit them, you have to walk inside them so they activate and then take damage wile hitting them to kill them. the second one is once you seduce the plant things you cant sex them =(

as for recommendations hmmmm you pretty much impressed me with the first game i mean i purposely didnt finish it for a week because i didnt want it to end so, no recommendations here keep up the good work
23floridaboy
Newly Registered

Postby Greekheart » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:17 am

23floridaboy Wrote:hey i didnt read all 17 pages of bug reports and recommendations but i have only 2 bugs i found.
the plant monsters are invincible intill you turn around, so if you cant turn around to hit them, you have to walk inside them so they activate and then take damage wile hitting them to kill them. the second one is once you seduce the plant things you cant sex them =(

as for recommendations hmmmm you pretty much impressed me with the first game i mean i purposely didnt finish it for a week because i didnt want it to end so, no recommendations here keep up the good work

Not a bug, those parts just aren't complete yet.
Greekheart

Postby Kuraileo » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:24 am

Hello there, I'm a new register here on the LOK forums, but I've seen your work on Newgrounds! After completing the first game (and replaying it to defeat the Broodmother), there is only one thing I could recommend. Possibly make moves that could negate enemy attacks, like the Tender, who digs underground and such, maybe make it so the "Slam" move launches them from the ground if they are digging within a certain radius of Eva? And also, more Spawn-type moves, those are very helpful. And also, when it comes to summons, I do like the new 'Rage' system you are incorporating, but I don't think it should be based upon damage taken, and more along the lines of damage dealt. (As you don't want your players dying against the boss's a bajillion times then getting pissy and stop playing) just a thought. And along the lines of the sex scenes, I think you should make a way to interact with the characters around your home area, and instigate scenes between other characters by having to choose from various text selections. Like, if Beezy were feeling... Ahem... A bit on the frivoulrous side, but didn't want to partake in "activities", you could select from certain options to seduce her into a multitude of different scenes? But this doesn't just have to be for the boss-type characters. You could also have it done on the Wasps or Stingers. And maybe with a few characters tie two different characters texts together (like if a wasp was starting to have a certain feeling for the Chief) you could go back and forth between the two and unlock secret scenes? Just a couple of thoughts. Also, some more monsters and different types would be nice. Like how you made the Wasp and that Hive-guard variation.

I hope this helps!
Kuraileo

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:01 pm

Kuraileo Wrote:Hello there, I'm a new register here on the LOK forums, but I've seen your work on Newgrounds! After completing the first game (and replaying it to defeat the Broodmother), there is only one thing I could recommend. Possibly make moves that could negate enemy attacks, like the Tender, who digs underground and such, maybe make it so the "Slam" move launches them from the ground if they are digging within a certain radius of Eva?

Butbut ... slam DOES bring the Tenders up from the ground. It's one of the few actual good USES for that move. Is that not in the newgrounds variant of the game?

Kuraileo Wrote:And also, when it comes to summons, I do like the new 'Rage' system you are incorporating, but I don't think it should be based upon damage taken, and more along the lines of damage dealt. (As you don't want your players dying against the boss's a bajillion times then getting pissy and stop playing) just a thought.

Well, while I'm not that fond of the rage system, I do think that having the meter increase with damage you DEAL as well as damage you TAKE would be cool, so that you don't have to go and find some weak enemy to take hits from and farm rage-meter on, if you want to summon something.
Lucky777

Postby Kuraileo » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:53 am

Lucky777
Butbut ... slam DOES bring the Tenders up from the ground. It's one of the few actual good USES for that move. Is that not in the newgrounds variant of the game?

Really? Hmm, perhaps I was just not timing my attacks right? Or perhaps it isn't in the Nergrounds varient... Hmmm... Nonetheless, the other stuff I said, still stands!
Kuraileo

Postby Mandible23 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:36 am

Lol i freaking loved part one, i would like for the sex scenes to be a little less laggy and to be able to control whats happening, like you'll click on her boobs to jiggle or some shit like that, and i agree for the jump, its kinda like a triangle - make it more like an upside down u and i don't like how you cant control the summons, they spawn and 2 seconds later they're gone and you didn't even get to play as them, add the sex scenes from Part one so you can "review" them and have a couple o' different settings for her because just the red skin and all that is starting to get boring. The sex scene for the snappers or whatever they're called is really easy to think of, make it to where if there are 2 in the area you can have a threesome ;) :idea: as for the final finish, the final sister gains controll over the kingdom and gains a LOT of power, you have to fight copy's of all your sisters and can finally break through the sheild protecting her, then you have a fight and when you win you gain the heirloom and your able to redo the game with cheats : D
Mandible23
Newly Registered

Postby Throbby » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:39 am

Um, you can change her skin-color (and eye-color, tattoos, etc.) in part one, and I imagine it'll be the same in part two. Ditto for the summons; you can control 'em in part one, so you will probably get to control them (or give them orders or a game-plan or *something*) in part two.
And not to be a total dick, but I don't think "click on her boobs to jiggle" counts as "control" over a scene. :P But I agree that having some kind of control--maybe a couple of different ways a scene can play out--would be nice.
Throbby

Postby Quazzi » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:16 am

Woot, loved the first one Gore. Controls seem a lot smoother. So guess the next sister is going to be a plant demoness of some sort?
Quazzi
Newly Registered

Postby Seventh_Son » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:02 am

Is there any idea of when Gorepete will return to this project?
Seventh_Son
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:15 pm

Seventh_Son Wrote:Is there any idea of when Gorepete will return to this project?

No clue!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Biles » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:23 pm

Hmm, didn't expect this thread to be pulled out from its cryostasis. Might as well try to shoot one IBTL. I've been wondering why the Gorgers aren't accurately unguligraded as the Bovos.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby blackcore11 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:43 am

Shit man, I thought you abandoned this project.
blackcore11

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:06 am

Gorepete does what Gorepete wants. It's a pretty good policy to be honest. Great to see you back to work on this Gore!
whatdontlookaatme

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:46 am

Gorepete Wrote:
Seventh_Son Wrote:Is there any idea of when Gorepete will return to this project?

No clue!

Here I was, about to get upset someone bumped this and raised my hopes for no reason, and who bumped it? The creator. With an update.
RandomGuy2599

Postby Kraz435 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:56 am

After lurking for three years, I make my first post to welcome back my favorite author.
Kraz435
Newly Registered

Postby Xantia » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:02 am

I had exactly the same thought process.
Xantia
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:44 pm

Biles Wrote:Hmm, didn't expect this thread to be pulled out from its cryostasis. Might as well try to shoot one IBTL. I've been wondering why the Gorgers aren't accurately unguligraded as the Bovos.

They just have weird backward legs, they aren't supposed to be unguligraded. It might be a bit before I get the main game up on the site - I am cleaning up the game's framework then will go from there.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop