Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby SeeingHighDog » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:54 am

It'd be fun to have more weapons and armor to buy in the shop, if Act II's going to have a shop. Since there won't be any character customization for Eva, it'd be good to have costume customization, I don't know if that'll just have the same lag effect though.
SeeingHighDog
Newly Registered

Postby Zoltrix121 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:31 am

are you going to somehow make us able to transfer the data from part one to part two if so how will you be doing that since those files and data could be all over the place and if not will we be starting with certain things at a certain level?
Zoltrix121
Newly Registered

Postby DarkHedgehog » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Can't wait to see how amazing this game will become.
(Hedge)Hogging It All Up!
The Darkest and Edgiest hedgehog!
DarkHedgehog

Postby Schramm » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Gorepete Wrote:Won't know till we know. Tester has 6 enemies and a fairly complex background, how is it?

Smoooooooth. Like really smooth. I dont know what magic you're doing but it seems to be working great :D
Songwriter looking for projects to be involved in, Please PM me if you are interested or check out some of my work here
Kelt Wrote: “If you were a centaur, I’d recommend suicide. Since you’re human, I’d say your best option is to fuck off.”
Schramm

Postby Temeeey » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Keep the good work Gore....not telling you anything special, just supporting your work...

GOGOGO GORE!!! .....give me a G...give me an O...giveme a R...give me an E...give me a P...give me an (damn this is harsh!) E...give me a T... give an E... WHat it says!!!???

Gorepete :D :D :D :D
Die Meister, Die Besten, Les Grandes Equipes, The...
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

►► CHAMPIONS ◄◄
.►►.....xD......◄◄
..►►............◄◄
...►►..........◄◄
....►►........◄◄
.....►►......◄◄
......►►....◄◄
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Temeeey

Wonderful *evil face*

Postby starseeker » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:05 pm

must say i absolutely loved and hated the first part. the sexy scenes were awesome and the tough gameplay made it a wonderful old school arcade paradise.
but then again my girlfriend saw this game and immediatly gave me a sex ban until finish the game because she wanted to see all the scenes, including the mask. that was a hard day...
i'm thrilled that you started to work on the next installment! keep up the good work man (or lady as newgrounds says apperantly)
and now a little feedback: i know it's temporary but once i move to the second screen and try to return to the first screen the charachter doesn't show up.
starseeker
Newly Registered

Postby webought » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:48 pm

When you air dash attack at the black enemy foggy boarders that keep you from running away, you can pass through them.

Try doing airdash while in combat at the black foggy enemy barriers from a distance
c:<
webought

Postby ghostdragonv » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Loved the 1st game gore cant wait to see what happens with the story with eve :D also cant wait until you start streaming again :P
ghostdragonv
Newly Registered

Postby Lex_Liven » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:37 am

Well. If I press "1", "2" or "3" before setting up the skills, Eve doesn't turns and moves left and right looking to one direction while I won't try to dash. After the dash all is normal.
I'm not sure my english is good, I'm russian. So I'll be please if you will correct me ;) Thank you for understanding.
Lex_Liven

Postby Frozen Wasteland » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:39 am

Gorepete I'm really impressed by you. You are really diligent with your games. Keep up the good work.
Frozen Wasteland
Newly Registered

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:06 am

Lex_Liven Wrote:Well. If I press "1", "2" or "3" before setting up the skills, Eve doesn't turns and moves left and right looking to one direction while I won't try to dash. After the dash all is normal.

Dang you beat me to it. At first I was excited like "YES I found a bug! and I dont think anyone has found it yet! I'm amazing at this ^_^" and then I look at your comment and it just ruined my day... As much as I do like moon-walking though I'm sure this will be troublesome in the actual game.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby danishangel » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:47 am

Gorepete Wrote:- Summons are going to be different too; it is too hard to create a challenging fight when you can just go berzerker mode with Bridgette, so stay tuned for more on that

I get what you're saying about the summons Gore. Maybe some parts could require a particular summon or something. That way the character could be involved in some way too. Like maybe it is some task Eva herself can't do or something, I dunno. Also, is empower shorter now?

I found a bug too. If you don't have a power in a slot and press the button (like 3) then it made her face right and she wouldn't turn around, just walk backwards until I left that screen (which in some cases includes killing all enemies first). Probably won't really matter since people will want to have powers equipped, but figured I'd let you know.

I loved a lot of the subtle touches you had in the last one that referenced dusty. And the extra details you could get by talking in Bridgette form instead of Eva.

I'm curious how much of the whole story Gore actually has planned out in his head. I'm sure he has some, but if there are 6 sisters there could be 6 acts maybe.
danishangel

Postby Scout » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:46 am

Im really looking forward to this game, as i have said in my post on the first game. However, (this may sound like and idiot question) will there be an import option, for you to transfer you character from the first game over?

Things like armour, weapons, xp, abilities and appearances?

I appologise if this question has already been asked.
Scout

Postby sniff3005 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:09 am

anyone know where Gore streams from? when he does decide to stream? looking sexy so far! love your work!
sniff3005

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:20 am

You know GP, if its not any trouble. I find the first game to be a little bit lacking in sexy scene.

I feel like a lot of people would like it more if the enemies attacks raped Eva...I'm pretty sure we mentioned this before but I kinda want to get more into it. Seeing as though the enemies are already super OP and can destroy you in one hit, at least make it so that some of their attacks are like rape. That way the battles would be a bit more enjoyable. Also, even if they lose a battle possibly the Game Over Screen could have sorta the same thing. I'm looking for the word that ties it all together but I cant seem to think of it. But again just an opinion. Obviously this would make much more work for you but I'm just trying to think of a way to make it so there arent as much complaints on your game.

And also, the new enimies you made are a pain in the ass and I hate them so much...But I still enjoyed every second of destroying them :D
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Lex_Liven Wrote:Well. If I press "1", "2" or "3" before setting up the skills, Eve doesn't turns and moves left and right looking to one direction while I won't try to dash. After the dash all is normal.

Ah whoops... I forgot to make ability activation conditional on having an ability equipped lol! It is popping the default animation which is idle right... easy fix, thanks!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby danishangel » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:03 pm

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:You know GP, if its not any trouble. I find the first game to be a little bit lacking in sexy scene.

I feel like a lot of people would like it more if the enemies attacks raped Eva...I'm pretty sure we mentioned this before but I kinda want to get more into it.

I'm probably in the minority that isn't super into this idea. My reasoning behind it is she is supposed to be this like Sex Goddess...errr demon, that can seduce and control everyone. Being rapped seems to kinda contradict this idea to me. I'm not saying I'd be upset if it is in there, I just don't see how it could work while her character remains the powerful seductive leader.
danishangel

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Yeah, no, you're not in the minority, the rest of us just think it's so silly that it's not even worth commenting about after its discussion like a year ago in the original thread.
Lucky777

Postby dalthos » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Here's an idea, why not add a scene or two where if you lose to one of Eva's sisters, or a certain boss or two, instead of going straight to the game over screen there is a scene where Eva gets raped, and for those who aren't interested in watching it, before the scene starts it gives you a choice whether to see it or not, like they do in some japanese ero games?
dalthos

Postby Temeeey » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:38 am

Im aware that Eva...Doesnt like to use the "backdoor" but ...since this is a second part, can you make a little or a unique exception on one of the animations?? just a sugggestion :D GO GO GO GORE!!!
Die Meister, Die Besten, Les Grandes Equipes, The...
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

►► CHAMPIONS ◄◄
.►►.....xD......◄◄
..►►............◄◄
...►►..........◄◄
....►►........◄◄
.....►►......◄◄
......►►....◄◄
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Temeeey

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop