Need Help for Titfight Sim [ANIMATED Interactive Sample]

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Need Help for Titfight Sim [ANIMATED Interactive Sample]

Postby SteelSaurus » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:37 am

Oh yes. I downloaded quite a few women's wrestling matches, particularly the WWE Diva's matches. If you play through the games precursor using with the ECW Sim, you'll find that the commentary reads, well, like a commentary. With the classic 'comic' and 'stiff' double act. Since there wasn't enough room for that I just cut it down to a simple description for each type of hit (there are about 15 different things that can happen, most of which are the same just at different intensities) and then massaged as many erotic sounding words into the text.
The average amount of text is about two lines long, but it does depend on what moves end up being used. 'Misses' have the most reading and I did that to sort of offset the fact that little would be happening visually. If the animations are impressive enough once they go in, I'll cut back on some of the text.

Each move is pretty much; Person 1 hits/misses lightly/moderately/greatly/painfully. Person 2 is/isn't hit, and recovers/counters with ease/difficulty.
A verbal announcer could be good. I've got a good voice, but with my accent (the Queen's English), I'm more suited for a news announcer rather than an event one. Know of a good voice actor?
I'll get right on it! Eventually...
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Hi I am back there ;) I wass very ill sorry so even do not use internet. Now i am much better and as I can see new version is greate.

Do you try to use my sample animations with your structure - do it work ? What will be good me to make next for the project ?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SteelSaurus » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Glad to see that you're back. You're animations are perfect, but I don't know how to fit them into the game.

I'll upload the .fla later today or tomorrow, so you can look over my most likely terrible coding efforts.

As for what else you can do? Well there's two things I can think of for right now.

1) Perhaps some more animations? I sent you three examples via PM, but here they are again.

You already have 13 animations:
3 Tit-Smacks (Tit-to-Tit Weak Hits): Upward, Downward, and Forward.
2 Tit-Slaps (Hand-to-Tit Cheap Hits): Right Hand and Left Hand.
2 Masturbation (Recovery): Tit-Massage and Fingering.
3 Tit-Slams (Tit-to-Tit Strong Hits): Upward Tit-to-Tit Slam, Downward Tit-to-Tit Slam, Forward Tit-to-Tit Slam.
And 3 Impacts (Flinching from Smacks or Slams): Upwards, Downwards, and Backwards.

For finishers I thought of 3:
Tit-Grope (Erotic): Sort of like Masturbation but only used on the opponents breasts. It could heal the opponent but drain their energy (or vice versa).
Bear-Hug (Finisher): Grabs and hugs the opponent close, smashing the opponents breasts with her own, flattening them.
Tit-Smother (Finisher): Grabs the opponents head and pull her into her breasts, smothering her and knocking her out.

Some other moves:
Perhaps some neutral animations: Like if both women use the same move at the same time?
If they both use a Tit-Smack then they'd both press their tits together, push, and then go back to where they were.
Or if the both use a Tit-Slam, then they shove their breasts into on another powerfully, and then flinch backward.

Or if one blocks the others attack?
If one tries to use a Tit-Smack, the other could smack the opponents hand away.

2) Other than possibly teaching me how to add animations, how would you go about making a customized character? For example using the "Zero" character as a template?
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

New Code.swf [ 326.09 KiB | Viewed 5130 times ]

SteelSaurus

Postby SteelSaurus » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Huh. All that's left for me is adding more characters, adding the stat adjuster, and adding the matches (which is pretty much copying what I've already done).
I was joking when I said I'd have Sponsorships done by next (this) weekend, but truth be told, I may have it all up and running by Monday.
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:47 am

May be not too make very hard system for that - i think that a lot of players just willl be a little interesting in game play not in the long story mode ?

By the way i saw interesting practick - not too post fla files there and sand it PM only, may be it will be good to use it ? Can i see FLA to try understand what and why do not work ?

I have some ideas and offers about the system, and be more concrete please. Just imagen that you are my boss for some time - and you give the task.

Wright what to do more concrete - becouse in other way - i am not good in language and do not just understand you some times - wright like for example:
We need 1) $%^&* => Then 2)^&*()_+ and etc..

So i need animate this: if we have 2 girls they can conter the attack by blocking it by hands - and if attacked and try to make the tits press movie if another girl attacks already ? Or what is my current task ?

By the way why not to make it work on timer made from movie clip with frames = frame in your flash fps ? = not on next button ? Or it is temp solution ?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SteelSaurus » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Yes, there isn't a lot of story in the story (Sponsor) mode. It's mostly gameplay.

For new animations:
1) Girl 1 massages Girl 2's breasts.
2) Girl 1 hugs Girl 2, pushing both pairs of breasts together.
3) Girl 1 grabs Girl 2's head, pulling Girl 2's face into Girl 1's breasts.
4) Girl 1 and Girl 2 step forward, push breasts together at the same time, and step back.
5) Girl 1 tries to hit Girl 2's breasts with hands, but Girl 2 blocks with hands.

The next button is a temp solution. I don't know how to make a correct timer.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

New Code.swf [ 327.61 KiB | Viewed 4972 times ]

New Code.fla
(2.48 MiB) Downloaded 34 times
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Ok -working on it ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:36 am

About timer just look: make ordinary MovieClip symbol. Make 61 or 121 or bettter 181 frames in it (match lasts for 3 minute 180 frames for put numbers from 180 to 0 in it) :mrgreen:

Then put new frames = your fps * 181 for example - it willl be total count of frames. Timer is done. Or you can just make 181*fps intervals with code that makes currentTimeOnTimer = currentTimeOnTimer- 1;

On timer start - timer is just too stop match if it will be too long then.

It is even better to make uppgoing timer - just for fun with out any code on it and make limits on the number of strikes for example. But just as idea. Or may be timer is better do not know.

--- --- ---

On timer start - ccode will start my girls video. In girls it can be be code that makes the same code like on your next button - so all will work. It is as example.
I do not think how to make it another ways ... :roll:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Add some new attack and new dodges. To add some atttack you talk about is hard so let for now stop on 10 atttacks.

Try to open this version of girls will it open ?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SteelSaurus » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:41 pm

No, I don't know why but I can never open the .fla files that are posted.
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:02 pm

What is your version of flash ?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SteelSaurus » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:06 pm

I use Macromedia Flash, ActionScript version 1 & 2.
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Ohhh i forgot =((( Can you downloas trial version of CS5 or CS 6 from adobe ? Macromodea will not open it :cry:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SteelSaurus » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Sure thing. I can try to download it over the weekend (hopefully).

In the meantime, I worked a little more on what I can do. I'm getting to making the 'Sponsor' mode play-able.
Attachments
New Code.fla
(2.7 MiB) Downloaded 22 times
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

New Code.swf [ 337.18 KiB | Viewed 4498 times ]

SteelSaurus

Postby SteelSaurus » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Ok, I wasn't able to download an Adobe CS4 trial version, but I do think I figured out how to get the animations into the game.

Succuby, could you separate it so that there's one animation for one .swf file and a button to make it play?

-----
Also, I have no clue what I'm doing wrong, but when after you select a character in Sponsorship, then change the character afterwards (but don't save), the wrong set of stats come up, and something goes completely wrong with the stats when starting a match.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

New Code.swf [ 333.63 KiB | Viewed 4075 times ]

New Code.fla
(2.74 MiB) Downloaded 22 times
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:25 pm

All movie on time line - do you say about it ? Ok i will do it.

And whats wrong about ststs - they must not change during battle or what ?

By the way try to open this one. Will it work or not ?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SteelSaurus » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:04 pm

The stats from the Sponsor. The 'Start Match' stats doesn't match the 'Select Character' or 'Adjust Stats' ones. I'll post a picture in a second.

I go and select a character...
1 Select.png

I spend some points to change the stats...
2 Adjust.png

But when I start the match, everything goes wrong...
3 Play.png
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:19 am

Why do not you use arrays ?

var GirlNumber:Number;

var GirlName = new Array();
GirlName[1]="Name 1";
GirlName[2]="Name 2";

var GirlHP = new Array();
GirlHP[1]
GirlHP[2]

And then work like GirlName[GirlNumber] ... GirlHP[GirlNumber] and etc ?

There are some mistakes i could not find - that do not let me use sponsorship, random enemy is so random that do not init so i see it like changing enemy.

It is a little hard to read your code sorry - i just program a little different so some your logick is not so easy to understand for me.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SteelSaurus » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:22 pm

I don't know what an array is or how to use it. I'm sort of teaching myself coding as I go along, and the only tool in my toolbox is a hammer.
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Before I go to the AFK rest month - I want to post this.

New girls fla - you will need CS6 to open it :roll: :oops:

And example - go to random matches to look how it looks (i did not make swap depth so only left girl attacks good).

Sorry that post so little last time.
OwnerOfSuccuby

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner