Need Help for Titfight Sim [ANIMATED Interactive Sample]

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Need Help for Titfight Sim [ANIMATED Interactive Sample]

Postby SteelSaurus » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:04 pm

That's awesome Succuby. There's a few glitches, but still for a last minute rush job that's absolutely amazing (and better than I could do).

I'll try to work on opening your .fla files, but if not, I'll keep trying to fix the glitches in my own attempts.
I'll get right on it! Eventually...
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:43 pm

Last edit before I will go away untill 21 of august.

CS6 needed to open - may be it will help some how.

Play with girls a little have idea - if they miss they attack the same attack - not the attack you choose. (The same attack each time)
If they attack both - no damage and one attack not the attack you choose. (The same attack each time)

For all other - different attacks.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:57 pm

I do not know will I have time to finish this idea but if I will:

Remake some parts and delete bugs that i found. Now it is only a bone code structure of project.

The idea of the game change a little. You sponsor a girl. You can costumizate her moves - and have 5 enemys to fight.
You can take new girl any time - and then you get another enemys.

So you need change girls becouse some of them are weaker against other girls, and to get more wins you will need change the girls. And you have to get more wins then lose - for some bonuses (not done yet) - may be like some kind of video stuff.

What about that idea ?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Previous

Return to Creative Corner