Need Help for Titfight Sim [ANIMATED Interactive Sample]

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Need Help for Titfight Sim [ANIMATED Interactive Sample]

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:15 pm

About animation. If animation is like MocieClip object - and does not content any code exapt for play stop and etc. it will be easy to add for me. So do not worry about it.If i will have any problems and make standart algoritms - that will work with the same made movies if i will not have enough movies - and then we can always replace it to working. I even will post video if it will need it.

By the way, are you using Macromedia flash or older version now ? May be i will look some where i think may be i have some kind of Macromedia Flash MX - or some program that can save to this format - but i am not sure for now :roll: 30% that i have 70 that i havent - but i can always look :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SteelSaurus » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:01 pm

They are, they're the exact same. The .swf is from the .fla I posted. I don't know why it's not showing up either. I don't think I'm as advanced as AS3. But it's the same program I used to make everything else.
I'll get right on it! Eventually...
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:55 pm

Ok, allright ;) I will play with it for now all is good :mrgreen: I understand what i have to do and what to fix in code.

You have UTC-5 ? I have UTC +4 LoL :mrgreen:

Now i understand why it is hard to connetc in one time on forum ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SteelSaurus » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:04 pm

If you can see the .swf file, you can understand why there has to be more than 10 fighters. You'll end up seeing them all in one round. And there's no replacements if one gets sick or takes a vacation like you say. I figure 25 should be the minimum with the maximum somewhere around 40 or 50 (though maybe not all at the same time).

Other than that, any other tasks for me to work on?
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Let's see. I will try to add all new and remove bugs in code untill monday (i hope to make it on weekends).

What will we need - we have new concept - so little change design. Add animations of girls to fight algoritms. Then make stats balanced.

Code part will be fixed soon, so now we need girls Hp / Mp / Power / Def and etc / there information and fighting animations that we will use.

And a little about seasons /Sponsorship and etc. How it have to work ? Desigh and animation for it. and some kind of example if it is possible - for example some video / flash / picture or anything else that can show how you think we have to make it. Becouse for me is much more simple to copy algoritms from some thing that possible to see - it is a little hard to understand the same things when you read text about it. I mean a little hard to understand some nuance about it and how it is better to make.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:15 pm

By the way - is there any fla of Brain / Ridley and etc from Samus Project ? I think and hope that i will and that project that i start with Samus one day :roll: :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SteelSaurus » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Alright, here's the quick Copy & Paste code for all the wrestlers stats. I figured out all the balances for the stats already. Patricia (the weakest) has about a 15% win ratio while Jennifer (the strongest) has about a 75% win ratio. It's still a little unbalanced on the whole, but thats because the amount of characters is so limited.

Code: Select All Code
Angelique
this.sInformation = "Manager of the Venus & Aphrodite Beach Resort Bar. A reformed angel once cast into hell for her lustful misdeeds, she proved her merit and now enjoys life on the moral plane once more; in moderation of course.";
this.sSignatureMove = "None";
this.sFinishingMove = "None";
this.iHealth = 50;
this.iAttack = 7;
this.iDefense = 7;
this.iSkill = 3;
this.iSpeed = 7;
this.iAppeal = 5;
this.sHeight = "173";
this.sWeight = "54";
this.sBust = "37G";
this.sAlignment = "Lawful";
this.sBodyType = "Average";
this.sSWLR = "";
this.sCWLR = "";
return;

Brassiere
this.sInformation = "A Middle Class Commander Demon from hell, looking for her big break in corrupting Angelique once more and forcing her to be her deputy so that can rise to High Class Commander Demon. However, she’s somewhat ditzy.

Rivals with Angelique and Rarefoil.";
this.iHealth = 40;
this.iAttack = 8;
this.iDefense = 6;
this.iSkill = 2;
this.iSpeed = 9;
this.iAppeal = 2;
this.sHeight = "175";
this.sWeight = "66";
this.sBust = "36F";
this.sAlignment = "Heel";
this.sSWLR = "";
this.sCWLR = "";
return;

Ectys
this.sInformation = "Dark elf assassin from Patrica’s family history and hell bent on destroying her. However, she is very impulsive and easily swayed by carnal desires and has decided to enjoy her time in paradise before going after Patricia.

Rivals with Patricia.";
this.iHealth = 30;
this.iAttack = 6;
this.iDefense = 6;
this.iSkill = 3;
this.iSpeed = 10;
this.iAppeal = 1;
this.sHeight = "170";
this.sWeight = "49";
this.sBust = "32D";
this.sAlignment = "Wild";
this.sSWLR = "";
this.sCWLR = "";
return;

Jennifer
this.sInformation = "Former nuclear scientist who was bombarded with an excess of Delta radiation, irradiating her skin and granting her strength and fortitude based off of her

sex drive.";
this.iHealth = 60;
this.iAttack = 10;
this.iDefense = 8;
this.iSkill = 5;
this.iSpeed = 4;
this.iAppeal = 3;
this.sHeight = "196";
this.sWeight = "90";
this.sBust = "40K";
this.sSWLR = "";
this.sCWLR = "";
return;

Lillian
this.sInformation = "Lifeguard for the Venus & Aphrodite Beach Resort. A feisty woman of Hispanic descent, she takes he job seriously and is frustrated by guys who fake drowning to get free mouth to mouth. Though does enjoy the attention.

Friends with Vivia. Rivals with Samantha.";
this.iHealth = 40;
this.iAttack = 7;
this.iDefense = 6;
this.iSkill = 4;
this.iSpeed = 8;
this.iAppeal = 3;
this.sHeight = "168";
this.sWeight = "56";
this.sBust = "36E";
this.sAlignment = "Neutral";
this.sSWLR = "";
this.sCWLR = "";
return;

Nina
this.sInformation = "Ninja spy sent to observe Vivia and gain hard evidence of her corruptive charms. While highly skilled as a ninja, Vivia’s activities, while damming, always implicate other party members. Now Nina must use more… direct methods.

Rivals with Vivia.";
this.iHealth = 40;
this.iAttack = 5;
this.iDefense = 5;
this.iSkill = 4;
this.iSpeed = 8;
this.iAppeal = 1;
this.sHeight = "163";
this.sWeight = "52";
this.sBust = "30C";
this.sAlignment = "Neutral";
this.sSWLR = "";
this.sCWLR = "";
return;

Patricia
this.sInformation = "Accountant for the Venus & Aphrodite Beach Resort. An atypically reserved woman of Scottish-Irish decendence, she enjoys the tropics despite her easily burned skin.

Friends with Angelique and Samantha.";
this.iHealth = 35;
this.iAttack = 4;
this.iDefense = 3;
this.iSkill = 1;
this.iSpeed = 6;
this.iAppeal = 2;
this.sHeight = "155";
this.sWeight = "50";
this.sBust = "34D";
this.sAlignment = "Face";
this.sSWLR = "";
this.sCWLR = "";
return;

Rarefoil
this.sInformation = "An angel of desire sent to stop Brassiere. Never having been to the mortal plane before she’s prone to enjoying physical sensations more than is healthy for her celestial body.

Friends with Angelique. Rivals with

Brassiere.";
this.iHealth = 55;
this.iAttack = 4;
this.iDefense = 10;
this.iSkill = 2;
this.iSpeed = 7;
this.iAppeal = 5;
this.sHeight = "183";
this.sWeight = "80";
this.sBust = "38J";
this.sAlignment = "Lawful";
this.sSWLR = "";
this.sCWLR = "";
return;

Samantha
this.sInformation = "Waitress at the Venus & Aphrodite Beach Resort Bar. A vain tanorexic, Samantha is proud of her body and enjoys taking advantage of the Resort Private Beach to sunbathe topless; half for an even tan, half to attract guys.

Friends with Patricia. Rivals with Lillian.";
this.iHealth = 40;
this.iAttack = 7;
this.iDefense = 7;
this.iSkill = 3;
this.iSpeed = 6;
this.iAppeal = 4;
this.sHeight = "168";
this.sWeight = "54";
this.sBust = "36E";
this.sAlignment = "Heel";
this.sSWLR = "";
this.sCWLR = "";
return;

Vivia
this.sInformation = "Shareholder for the Venus & Aphrodite Beach Resort. A strong-willed outspoken woman who knows how to shift her weight around to get what she wants, and makes other more than happy to give it to her.";
this.iHealth = 45;
this.iAttack = 9;
this.iDefense = 8;
this.iSkill = 4;
this.iSpeed = 6;
this.iAppeal = 4;
this.sHeight = "180";
this.sWeight = "73";
this.sBust = "38G";
this.sSWLR = "";
this.sCWLR = "";
return;

Seasons is basically what you already have. It takes two random wrestlers and pits them against one another. After doing this for five times, it displays the results for the match.
5 Rounds = 1 Match.
60 Matches = 1 Season

One reason I added Seasons was so that once a Wrestler had won 5 Matches, she could compete against another Wrestler had won 5 Matches and the winner of the two would earn a Title Belt.
The other reason I added Seasons was so that there could be Event Matches (Beach Matches in the Summer, Penthouse Matches in the Winter etc.) all it would do is change the background.
Basically they're just there to give the game a bit of depth, so whoever's playing it can come for the sex scenes and stay for the storyline. It makes it less of an interactive movie and more of an actual game.

I'll see what I can do with making an animation. I'm really not that sharp with Animate Studio yet, so I'm not setting a solid deadline, maybe by Thurs or Friday...

[As for the Samus Project, I'll post Ridley (New and Improved!) tomorrow, I don't know where Mother Brain has gone.]
SteelSaurus

Postby SteelSaurus » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Succuby, I have to say I wasn't really able to follow your video. You pointed and highlighted things but I didn't understand why you would point at them or what you were refering to. I was able to work out how to get a String to work using the Help dropdown but my Int doesn't seem to work like yours.

Do you think Number does the same thing?

For right now I'm working on fixing the Button links (they got messed up when I was trying to do the Strings). But if I can get Int/Number to work like your's, I think I can figure out how to be of more help.
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:59 pm

I use AS3 - i think you try to make it on AS2 - they are a little different. So even do not worry about it - i will fix code part soon i hope on this weakends (i mean fix in AS3 version if some mistakes will be) - even if i will not have time to make all that i plan - i will have a lot of free time soon (i hope) - so all will be done :mrgreen:

The more importand is having girls stats / texts / girls avatars - pictures models and etc / animation / back grounds and all this stuff.

String is the same - but yes in AS2 int can not work - but all Number or Int Integer is the same i think. In AS2 if i am not wrong system understand type even if you will not say it what type is it. You need only give value to it.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:50 pm

I have one problem - justlook when i open your fla i get this.
To put animation in game i have to have some kind of homogeneous video structure. But i can not find it and understand how it was done.

So if it is possible can you post menu for View Season / Girls Animation and all animation and arts (menu and etc) with out code some how.

When i open yout fla and save it to my version - like MMNewCS4.fla - or just try to open it i see only like on video - but i do not see some menus and arts of girls in it. Some kind of bug may be :cry:

By the way why View Restler and Start sponsorship->new wrestler is not the same menus - is one of them only for look girls and another for choose ? I will need some kind of form where you can edit choosen girl information then. (I hope all other girls will have standart data ?)

The same for Seasons - it will be fully random - or if change some thing need menus for it.

When not your choosen girl will fight - will program show that fight to you or what is it for ?

And if it possible can you post new girls db to = becouse i can not find it in your last fla file.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SteelSaurus » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:18 pm

I was able to figure out some things with my version. Int works, but not quite like yours.
The .fla should have everything in it already; Stats, Avatars, and Backgrounds, (but what did you mean by Text?) Also, I don’t know how to add in the Fight Animation. A copy of the stats was also posted in a separate piece of coding so you can copy and paste it as you require. However, what did you mean by the Girl’s Database? In my .fla the stats are posted on each wrestler’s profile as opposed to a master database. I’ll try make a copy of mine with all the coding removed and post it maybe on Monday to see if that works.

View Wrestler and Start Sponsorship aren’t the same because View Wrestler is only for viewing, while Start Sponsorship shows you their skills and allows you to customize/buy a Signature Move and Finishing Move. What do you mean by a form to edit the chosen information?
Seasons are 90% random. The only two guidelines are that; 1) Wrestlers with Skill 1 should never face Wrestlers with Skill 5 and vice versa, and 2) A wrestler who wins a lot should face other wrestlers who win a lot and vice versa. Once we add more wrestlers, we could also add the option to change who faces who.
For Sponsorship, when it’s not your wrestler’s match I don’t think it should show you the other matches (but I’ll leave that up to you).

I'm making very slow progress working out how to animate with Bones, and I doubt I’ll have anything near the quality Katsu’s anytime soon, but I’ll keep on going.
By the way, how do you get health to go down in a match? For example;

Opponent Health = 50
Strong Attack = 5 Damage
Opponent Health = 45

I can get Health to go down, but how do I get it to stay there?
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:02 am

I am sorry for that i do not write to long.

And what do you think it means ? Yes - i get poisoned ... Again ! :evil: It is already becoming funny :lol:

Oh ... what about the game look - what is the problem now. As you can see in video when i try to open your *.fla - i do not know why - but i have not got a lot of stuff there - some forms and etc. I see only first form and no girls animation and anything tha was in you new swf file. I do not know why but i have this strange bug :roll:

About girls HP.

I give her some value for example on frame 1 - GirlHP=50. Then i do not go to that frame again. It is like inicialization. Thenext time i need to change it i do:
GirlHP=GirlHP-5; for example. On frame 2 may be, and put that value to the text field.
HpTextFied.text=GirlHP; Some times it do not work becouse it think that GirlHP is number and HpTextFied.text - is string - so i have to write:
HpTextFied.text=String(GirlHP); (For as3 in as2 may be i am wrong but it understand it by itself).

Okey i'll try to make it like i understand about matches - if i will make wrong we will fix it.
About the girl - i want to make skills change only for our player girl - that is selected by player not for all of them. As i understand it ? Other enemys are standart ?
By the way after this or may be this and next week i hope will get much more time on flash. :mrgreen:

But if it is posible to post new girls and forms that i did not post in my swf - post it please - becouse i have not get them - may be put all of them on first frame i do not know - it is very strange that i do not se them - and the fla file is too small may be some kind of bug when you save it or my CS5.5 do not see files of your vesrion.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SteelSaurus » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 pm

How do you keep getting poisoned?

I’ll make a copy of the .fla file and take all the coding out of that copy, hopefully that will fix the problem for you. But yes, the .fla file is small for me as well; I thought it was because I'd taken all of the pictures out. Meanwhile, I’ll try to work on figuring out the coding.
For the player, that’s what I had figured. When the Player chooses; Wrestler A has moves 1,2,3,4, Wrestler B has moves 2,4,6,8, and Wrestler C has moves 1,2,4,6. But for the Opponent; Wrestler A has moves 1,2,3,4, Wrestler B has moves 1,2,3,4, and Wrestler C has moves 1,2,3,4. When you pick, you get different moves for each wrestler, but whoever the computer is, they get the same four moves.

Good to hear that you’ll be having some extra free time I'm going to be getting less come Tuesday.
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Try to look how will it work on AS2 - if i rewrite all - i do not like it. So i think it will be on AS3 :roll: :mrgreen:

I get the idea how to make it - so i will soon post new version.

On 15 february i have vacation - so i will have a lt of time on Flash do not worry :mrgreen: .

---

Change desine a little - in sponsorship it will be possible to choose skils for your girl - if you have no girl you can not start Season.

Menu will bi different if you have girl or not. Only test example for now.

About fighting: Has some problems with Katsu animation and Models. It is AS 2 objects in it.
Some problems with old girls models too. download/file.php?id=10355
But i hope that i will add them to DB soon - i found the elements that make problems.

What will be perfect if you can do it:

Animation just animation no code in it's elements.
It is very hard to work with some thing that have a lot of code in elements.
Only stop / play comands in elements - with out any variables and etc - they have to work full independently - becouse in other way it wants some thing from me. And it is hard to combine to AS3.
All code only on the main frame time line of the animation. All commands from that line.

How the combats will be remade (how i want to remake it):
It calculate some thing and send MovieClip with animation -> main frame that calculate fighting start play again it calculates some thing and make another girl or the same movie (it is even vetter if all fighting will be in one movie) - to play again. And etc - untill some girls HP is 0.

I want it to work like - for example we have Some big Movie. It calculates some thing and play this movie until control point. When we get to that point and one girl hit another it sends comand to calculate algoritm and it start again. Thats why i want that movie have all comands only on its own time line.

Than i can say for example - One girl change colors and etc to become Charecter 1 or Charecter 2 and etc. It will be perfect if it is possible to make some thing like function on main time line of that video - that can for example on sand some variable to it make the first and another girl look like models we need.

For example if (root.PlayerGirl==9){all that we need to get our girl look like dark elf for example - some kind of this.legs.gotoAndStop(DarkElfFrameNumber) and etc for all compoents}

Is it possible to make in current version of animation?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:03 pm

It is very strange - but when i try to open your *.fla - i always see only one frame. But when i test it i understand that there are more then one - but i can not see them i do not know why =(

If some ideas why i have this bug and how to remove it say please :cry:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby meismike » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:04 pm

I think this flash file uses "Scenes". You can change the scene by clicking one of the buttons next to the zoom percent list. I think that is your problem OwnerOfSuccuby.
meismike

Postby SteelSaurus » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Yes, I use Scenes. But all my previous .fla files used Scenes as well.
Sorry but I haven't been able to work anymore on learning animation. (I can get a circle on two block legs to jump, that's it.)

Here's the decoded version of what I had. But I'm not sure what else you want from me. I can't do animation, that's not on my skill set yet. What else?
Attachments
Decoded TFT Menu.fla
(1.95 MiB) Downloaded 24 times
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:12 am

Thank you for answers.
Yes now problem is solved and i can see all the stuff in fla :mrgreen:
And the flash use "Scenes" - you are right, i do not expect it - thank you for idea :mrgreen:

And i steel do not get it - how season works - they randomize some kind of battles that you play then or what ?
When do it randomize it - do some thing change in progress of the game or they are fixed for this game ?
When you look view sponsorship what period do you see or you see all of it ?

The main question is - do it change when you play it / is it constant or not ?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby SteelSaurus » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:07 am

Season and Sponsorship are two completely different things. Seasons are almost completely random (Skill Level 5's never fight Skill Level 1's) and will keep randomizing other than that clause.
Attack, Defense etc. doesn't change at all, it's set for each wrestler. The only thing that can be edited is in Sponsors and those are the moves.
SteelSaurus

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Okey i will make as i understand it :roll: :mrgreen: I think it will be not bad ;)

But your concept is very hard for my understanding and i think for players too. I think it is more logickal to make it like this:

1) Some training fights that only show us what is going on. Too let player uderstand the system of it.
2) The first menu is to let player see what girls are in game and choose on of them. - you can take your girl there.
3) If you have no girls it goes ti wresler list where you can take a girl for sponsorship.
If you have girl or choose her - it lets you change her skills there.
4)View Season - lets you too look on season and who fight - to let you think what girl is better to take for sponsorship.
5)Start Season - you fight season for girl that you choose. And get / lose money for it or i forget how it was named :mrgreen: :roll:
You can not start it when you have no girl.
In this option as i understand you take full controll with your girl and can use skills by your self by pressing them ? And enemy fights random.

When you fight all the season and have some thing i do not know what you win the game - if you lose too much you lose all mney and lose and need to chacj new girl and start from beginning.

What do you think is it logickally simpler for players understanding ?

But with my bad english i do not think that i named all the menu correct :oops: - and i little dislike fast design of this menu i make.

--------------------

Now it is better i have all the materials and can work with it. Size of projects go down - it is good.
Already think how to make fighting algoritm better for the game.

What we have for now:
OwnerOfSuccuby

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner