Red (Warning: Bongo drums)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Red (Warning: Bongo drums)

Postby ArdenWolfwatcher » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:52 am

IxFa Wrote:I wish there was some scene for the elf girl getting her hymen broken. I have a bit of a fetish for virgin rape.

If there is one, it'd end up being in the backstory file, because she and the rest of her fellow blood elf females get fucked a lot before being carted off to this mountain.
ArdenWolfwatcher

Postby xxumberxx » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:08 am

I LIKE THE CROW. LEAVE HIM!
xxumberxx

Postby AllenAndArth » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:22 pm

xxumberxx Wrote:I LIKE THE CROW. LEAVE HIM!

leave the poor crow alone
AllenAndArth

Postby core999 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:07 am

If people are worried about not being able to play the scenes for awhile they can always just save the swf to their computer :)
core999

Postby [Brand_Name] » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:20 pm

WAS THAT ANOTHER GOT REFERENCE
Peace & Light
[Brand_Name]

Postby ArdenWolfwatcher » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:46 am

The crow is a little annoying, but I find that he's kinda part of the ambiance to the whole thing. What I'd like is to start at the top of the mountain again and then climb down the ladder. I liked that scene in the baths with the two trolls.
ArdenWolfwatcher

Postby spartansen » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 am

can the cum be white and not green
thanks
spartansen

Postby Lionhearte » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:31 pm

I must say, I'm really enjoying this preview of this game! I like the story, the scenes, and the idea behind it. So, I figured I should drop in to show my support, and if this kicks off, I'll definitely be willing to drop in a donation at least once a week to further development! :D
Lionhearte
Newly Registered

Postby ArdenWolfwatcher » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:42 am

I actually kinda like the green cum. It sets it apart as they are trolls instead of humans. Now if she came across orcs or the trogs and they spewed out white cum instead of green, that'd be a cool little alteration to show how the races differ sexually.
ArdenWolfwatcher

Postby Kaeirn » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Hey Trogdor, good to see an update once again. Have found a few bugs you might want to take a look at.

Click on the raven outs a frog in the inventory, dont know if this is intended as I dont see a frog anywhere near it or choking the raven :)

Clicking the swamp sign from the very start position teleports very far to the left in the swamp area, far left of the WItch Hut and the Chained up dude in the water.

Clicking the rock spines (that normally start the purple boar encounter) teleports you into the middle of the bar with some "lingerie" on, also a bit peculiar.

Clicking the vines left of the chained up dude in the swamp also teleports you to a white doom

Talking to the troll in the far bottom of the left room of the bar (besides the troll that is frenching the elf, If you click him an elf suddenly spawns to get doggystyled by him, dont know if this is intentional or supposed to be the player character.

The orc in the far top of the room can no longer play his animation with the player character.

Walking down into the orgy and clicking on the stairs up cause you to teleport away into an unfinished area and you start falling forever
Last edited by Kaeirn on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaeirn
Newly Registered

Postby Kaeirn » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Also just now noticed that you have specifically stated that various sexual scenes wont be accessible for the next week, my bad. Good luck and have fun! looking forward to your next update!

Also have a question, is there any possible way you could make the screen bigger when you are just playing the game on the forum? It gets very small without opening it in a seperate window
Kaeirn
Newly Registered

Postby Unholy Sonic » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:50 am

I noticed that once you click a second time the troll in the bar that doggystyle's the elf to sit back on his chair, the main character changes clothes.

Nice touch~
Unholy Sonic

Postby ArdenWolfwatcher » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:12 am

I've only been able to find the frog by clicking on the raven and I'm not sure how/where I'm supposed to use it. Clicked on just about everything, but nothing gave be a rock or a sharp object in order to cut the ropes on the heads by the naru in order to get the troglodyte scene. I'll check back later; too tired right now.
ArdenWolfwatcher

Postby jerkface » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:15 am

As far as the slowdown in the swamp this is my guess:
The islands have the most complex collision data in the game and the physics engine is having a hard time handling it. Try simplifying the collision data.

Also, now that you actually have slopes in the game and a reason to jump my previous suggestions about physics are invalid.
jerkface

Postby newmn84 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:10 am

@Kaerin: You beat me to commenting on a lot of the bugs I found on my own lol. As far as making the screen bigger, you can always press CTRL+ to zoom in, that seems to work for me.

@ArdenWolfwatcher: You can get the frog either by clicking the raven or there's also one in the swamp area. To get the other items, you need to enter the swamp area and go into the witch's hut. There you'll get a list of stuff from her by talking to her and there's a bottle you can get in the hut as well (assuming that's the "Tears of Purity"). After you exit the hut, head left and you'll see a guy chained up in the swamp. Once you click on him you'll get the bloodworm and also activate a sex scene with a bunch of troglodytes and wake up in their cave afterward. On the bottom right is a dagger(?), click on that and click on the vines to exit the cave. After that, head on over to the beginning and click on the troglodyte heads to cut them down for their teeth(?) and as the final ingredient for the witch's potion/stew/thing. Though, I couldn't actually get into the hut after that.

@Trogdor: Besides all the stuff that Kaerin mentioned, for some reason when you click the grass below and to the left of the crow on the right side of the screen in the very beginning and take a step, it automatically covers you in cum (replicated this multiple times). And I'm also having problems with getting into the witch's hut both before and after I collect all the items. Besides that, there also seems to be a spot on front of the witch's hut where your character is in a constant state of jumping/hopping up and down or seems to do so briefly (it seems to change between the two for me) for no apparent reason.
newmn84
Newly Registered

Postby Kaeirn » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Hey Trogdor, I also noticed on your blog that you have your "first flash project" with the mermaid getting in trouble. Why dont you add these scenes in as backstory for how she got to be chained up mermaid? It would make the game even more awesome and fleshed out, you could even make her a companion or something!
Kaeirn
Newly Registered

Postby caesaraugustus » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:51 pm

SO I made this account to come and mention some of these bugs I found only to see that they were already mentioned and the other question I had which was how to get anything done in the new version was also answered... spiffy. Hope to see more progress soon. I would also be happy to help with coding or anything like that.
caesaraugustus
Newly Registered

Postby AllenAndArth » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:20 am

hey trog! I had this strange bug: when you enter the swamp the second time you appear on top of the map and then fall to THE WHITE under the map(did multiple time to make sure!)
AllenAndArth

Postby Kaeirn » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Shameless bumping I'm sorry, but all must be aware of this game :)

Dying for an update trogdor, hope everything is going well!
Kaeirn
Newly Registered

Postby happytriggz » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:10 am

Kaeirn Wrote:Shameless bumping I'm sorry, but all must be aware of this game :)

Dying for an update trogdor, hope everything is going well!

I second that.
happytriggz

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects