[VX ACE] Project X: Rifts. Not the Sonic game.

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Project X

Postby TheSinningSaint » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:55 pm

Some good feedback here guys. I'm actually working on it right now. I actually have a question to any female reading this. In this next release you'll be able to play as a female character, as a result of this how do you like your hentai presented? Genuine question here.

NomNomNom: Love your name. I know about that Tifa command and I've actually fixed it - I know the eventing needs to be tighter. Thanks for the taking the time to provide some feedback it is greatly appreciated. :)

StupidGuardain: Which Metal Gear Characters would you like to see?

Lucky777/Darthan: Thanks very much for providing those links :)

I'm hoping to have an update up next week. I've redesign most of the maps and added the intro. If some female (or people who what to play as female characters and get it on with male protagonist) can give me some info, that'll make that aspect all the easier to start working on.
TheSinningSaint

Postby STUPIDGUARDIAN » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:17 am

Well I got to say, this forum is full of helpful and kind people. Thanks for the links and all the help Lucky777 and Darthan. I'll try out the game later and give my impressions on the game since it starts now. Again thanks a bunch.

As far as which Metal Gear characters I'd like to see, I just had Big Boss or Solid Snake in mind to be honest. Metal Gear doesn't offer many memorable female characters in my opinion and really only the four Snakes and Ocelot are memorable. Thank you for considering my request SS.
STUPIDGUARDIAN
Newly Registered

Postby TheSinningSaint » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:07 pm

STUPIDGUARDIAN Wrote:Well I got to say, this forum is full of helpful and kind people. Thanks for the links and all the help Lucky777 and Darthan. I'll try out the game later and give my impressions on the game since it starts now. Again thanks a bunch.

As far as which Metal Gear characters I'd like to see, I just had Big Boss or Solid Snake in mind to be honest. Metal Gear doesn't offer many memorable female characters in my opinion and really only the four Snakes and Ocelot are memorable. Thank you for considering my request SS.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Anyway, I'll have a major update next week - here is what I'm hoping to include.

Well, the story will continue including three new missions. I'll also be adding the option of play as the female character* There will also be 12 new secrets to find and 5 new h-scenes. The story and script will also be tidied up, removing all the place holder dialogue, the current sex scenes will also be completed. A lot of the environments will also re-designed or expanded. Finally the three major classes will be properly tested and checked.

*Given the fact that there are so few pictures on the internet of male characters engaging in sexual acts (that don't show an established female character) its very hard to actually design and compile these scenes. As a result its mostly consist of static image of the male character in question and the text reading what's happening, Hope that will be okay.

By all means though, please keep giving feedback, its greatly helpful and gives me an idea of what to include or change.

Thanks all,

S.S.
TheSinningSaint

Postby STUPIDGUARDIAN » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Well I played the game up until beating the Wasp Queen (Due to my keyboard deciding to disagree with me and refusing to work) and I have to say the game was enjoyable. Lots of old style RPG elements were used which was nice and it seemed solid for an early stage of a game.

One thing I can admit that bothered me a lot was fighting the wasps. Both wasp would hit me at about 6-8 points of damage but after if I checked my health I lost around what I'd say 60-80 points of damage. I'm not sure if it's because I was poisoned or not but not being able to track why I took so much damage annoyed me.

Besides what I mentioned above and the few grammar mistakes though (Which I can forgive due to it still being early in development) it is a nice little experience. I'm looking forward to seeing what will be implemented in the future.
STUPIDGUARDIAN
Newly Registered

Postby moonblack » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Yes, that's because of the poison. Unfortunately by default RMVX does not display the damage from poison.
moonblack

Postby TheSinningSaint » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:46 pm

Yeah, it's rather frustrating - but sadly there is little I can do. Nevertheless I'm glad you enjoyed what you played :) Moonblack, thanks for clearing that up.
TheSinningSaint

Postby xPreatorianx » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Not my cup of tea but still a pretty well put together project so far. So good job on that!
xPreatorianx

Postby TheSinningSaint » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:48 pm

xPreatorianx Wrote:Not my cup of tea but still a pretty well put together project so far. So good job on that!

Fair enough, out of interest what's not your cup of tea about it? Just not a fan of turn based combat or static pictures in general? Genuine query here.
TheSinningSaint

Postby AllenAndArth » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:47 am

how about put someone from D.gray-man I really like katsura hoshino drawings everyone always forget them...
general cloud and lenalle/rinali/whatever-you-say are nice :twisted:
AllenAndArth

Postby TheSinningSaint » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Urgh. OKay, so, I've had some problems my end - not going to go into the details here - but long and short of it is that the update that was due for today has been pushed back to next week, I'm hoping to have all the issues resolved. Sorry about guys. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

S.S.
TheSinningSaint

Postby NoPenNameGirl » Tue May 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Well, I am part of the Project X: Love Potion Disaster development team.

I find no problem if you use a name similar to us or anything, I know it's was untentitional, but you could put a sub-title to it? So the projects doesn't will mix up for anyone looking for it. ;)
Zeta's Project X: Love Potion Disaster spriter/ Mitsuko X helper

Sonic, Cream, New Zeta and Tails spriter.

Visit our forum ^v^http://projectx.zetar02.org/index.php
NoPenNameGirl

Postby UnLimiTeD » Wed May 15, 2013 1:55 am

I've found that I'm definitely too stupid to find any of the secrets.
Actually, I only "found" the two scenes with Tifa.
Still, pretty decent game so far.
Edit: Well, duh, just after I wrote that I found one.
UnLimiTeD

Postby AllenAndArth » Wed May 15, 2013 5:53 am

I found I think 2 or 3 with Zelda...I kinda of clicked everything that could be possibly "clickable"
AllenAndArth

Postby TheSinningSaint » Wed May 15, 2013 8:30 am

NoPenNameGirl Wrote:Well, I am part of the Project X: Love Potion Disaster development team.

I find no problem if you use a name similar to us or anything, I know it's was untentitional, but you could put a sub-title to it? So the projects doesn't will mix up for anyone looking for it. ;)

Absolutely, I shall do so :)
TheSinningSaint

Re: Project X: Rifts of Universe. Not the Sonic game.

Postby Kurushimi » Wed May 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Wait... How many secrets are there? "All" isn't very descriptive, you know.
Kurushimi

Postby Grosham » Wed May 15, 2013 8:27 pm

STUPIDGUARDIAN Wrote:One thing I can admit that bothered me a lot was fighting the wasps. Both wasp would hit me at about 6-8 points of damage but after if I checked my health I lost around what I'd say 60-80 points of damage. I'm not sure if it's because I was poisoned or not but not being able to track why I took so much damage annoyed me.

To clarify: in RPG Maker VX games, being poisoned will deduct 10% of your health per round during combat. It's annoying that it doesn't display poison damage, but it is a set amount so you can calculate it.
And then he vanished, never seen again.
Grosham

Postby TangGulf85 » Thu May 23, 2013 6:41 pm

I fiorst read the title as Rifts Universe as in the Palladium RPG and almost freaked out. but after getting over the disappointment still looks fun. downloading now.
TangGulf85
Newly Registered

Postby Ryan Nocturne » Fri May 24, 2013 1:26 am

One question, how did you enable the function to choose which character we want to use?
Ryan Nocturne

Postby TheSinningSaint » Fri May 24, 2013 10:29 am

Ryan Nocturne Wrote:One question, how did you enable the function to choose which character we want to use?

Do mean picking a class?
TheSinningSaint

Postby Ryan Nocturne » Wed May 29, 2013 7:21 am

TheSinningSaint Wrote:
Ryan Nocturne Wrote:One question, how did you enable the function to choose which character we want to use?

Do mean picking a class?

No, I mean the face we would use after picking our gender. You know: 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Ryan Nocturne

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner