[Post-Alpha] XES Fantasia VX Ace (working title)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: [Post-Alpha] XES Fantasia VX Ace (working title)

Postby seyfer110 » Wed May 29, 2013 1:17 am

si...what's new in the latest version? ...all i can do seems to be those 2 quest, the one about 'shroom gathering and the orc's killing one....the assoult on the ocs base don't even start anymore? O.o
seyfer110

Postby Terrantor!!! » Wed May 29, 2013 3:27 am

seyfer110 Wrote:si...what's new in the latest version? ...all i can do seems to be those 2 quest, the one about 'shroom gathering and the orc's killing one....the assoult on the ocs base don't even start anymore? O.o

Not much has been done as for progression. I'm still working on some features before I start building quests, that is merely an example of how things will run. The mine mission initiates automatically when you collect for hunt quest 1. You just have to hit up the gathering zone, again it's incomplete because I haven't finished the graphics for the Captain.

Kuragari Wrote:This game is rather...disjointed. Also, the sex scenes are...well....lack luster. I still don't quite get the set up for the map which has the market, dairy, and tutorials area in it.

The completed project will have larger images, the sprites are there as icons to demonstrate the state of your character. I built the maps in tertiary sub levels to portray the illusion of large lands. Though you are accustomed to dense and minimal range, a la pokemon, I believe that open worlds should be open and travel is half the fun in a game. Worry not, I intend to fill things in so the large maps are less boring. As for the dairy, I assume you are confused as to why there is a jump from secondary to quaternary sub-level, the honest answer is I'm too lazy to build the tertiary map for it. Tutorialis is the name of the town in the city of Kargrad. I'll probably just change the whole thing to Kargrad to avoid that confusion, as I was anticipating that one. As for the disjointed part, once I get the initial battle system down, things will start tying in. The current enemies/items don't influence the established variables, yet; so none of the features are functional.
Terrantor!!!

Postby boundandwet » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:03 am

This looks like it has a lot of promise. Here's to hoping you continue
boundandwet
Newly Registered

Postby Terrantor!!! » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:30 am

boundandwet Wrote:This looks like it has a lot of promise. Here's to hoping you continue

Wow, really? The reason I stopped was because I thought no one liked it. Well I'm trying to finish the LoK engine and maybe get the first level done. I will come back to this one, though. That's a promise. ;) I may even convert this one to flash, because variable play is just so much easier on that platform. Thanks for the positive feedback, and I'm always open to ideas and content!! :D
Terrantor!!!

Postby kvier » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:42 pm

I liked the premise a lot. It just felt kinda incomplete. I really look forward to seeing more!
kvier

Postby AllenAndArth » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:17 am

i also liked, normally I only comment a bit later, because when it's in alpha it's too early to judge
AllenAndArth

Postby Goryokaku » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:48 pm

gonna be a bit of a cock here... but what is this game about? what's the objective... what's my incentive to download and try it?

again sorry If that was a bit blunt but honestly I'm picky with what I'll download to play so a game with no description sort of discourages me from downloading it. Though I'm guessing it's a roleplay game with at least 3 cities involved...
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby Terrantor!!! » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:33 am

Goryokaku Wrote:gonna be a bit of a cock here... but what is this game about? what's the objective... what's my incentive to download and try it?

again sorry If that was a bit blunt but honestly I'm picky with what I'll download to play so a game with no description sort of discourages me from downloading it. Though I'm guessing it's a roleplay game with at least 3 cities involved...

Well take Monster Hunter, place it in Final Fantasy 3, and put some hot monster fucking action into one game. That's my goal, at least. I've put a lot of focus into story and dialogue, so if I decide to continue, expect erotic sex scenes with a lot of description. I wanted to create an open world with lots of lands (and monsters) to explore. I was in the process of creating a society of ppl who transformed into sex crazed tentacles at night. Pretty cool. One thing I had issues with was turning the built in battle system into a rape-defense system. Creatures would try to eliminate the armor factor, then you risk pregnancy. If you guys have any ideas, let me know.
Terrantor!!!

Postby HohesHaus » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:52 pm

So youre in flash not not anymore in RPG Maker or did I missunderstood you?

Any idea when the next update will come ?
HohesHaus

Postby Terrantor!!! » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:02 am

HohesHaus Wrote:So youre in flash not not anymore in RPG Maker or did I missunderstood you?

Any idea when the next update will come ?

I'm waiting for artwork for LoK, as of now. I don't see why I can't jump back into this game. But I'm leaning more towards converting to flash. It'll just be easier on me and you as you won't have to worry about downloading and RTP's. But I can see a reasonable update happening, tonight.;)
Terrantor!!!

Postby DemonKnightRaziel » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:48 pm

This is an interesting game, but the content is rather... lacking... at this point, as others have pointed out
DemonKnightRaziel

Previous

Return to Creative Corner