H-Slots

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

H-Slots

Postby nsf001 » Sat May 11, 2013 7:15 pm

H-Slots is a hentai slot machine game that works on Desktop, Android and iOS! There are galleries of images for a range of popular Anime girls. You unlock the images by getting the reels to stop on a girl, if all 3 reels have the same girl you unlock the next picture in the gallery.

I started the project today (11th May 2013) so it's not very far along yet. I'm pretty new to flash, I'm using flash builder and starling (stage3d/air). The game is tested running on Android and Desktop, it should work on iOS but I do not have any Apple products to test it :lol:

The project source is available at github.com/nsf001/h-slots. I'll write a little guide on cloning repositories soonish, for those of you who don't know how. Please feel free to request collaborator status, clone or fork the repo.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The archive contains the web version of the game and the Android apk installer file. You may need to allow 3rd party apps on your Android device to install it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a5mfbytkkyj00p0/release.zip
nsf001
Newly Registered

Return to Creative Corner