Growing Shadows (my first fanfic!)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Growing Shadows (my first fanfic!)

Postby icarus20 » Wed May 15, 2013 12:55 am

So, this is my first fanfic, and I’ll be writing along the lines of Tifa Lockhart, Samus Aran, Princess Peach and Princess Rosalina getting a load of kinky shit done to them. Obviously, I’ll be writing on a tri-story arc, so it’s gonna be difficult.

Rosalina chapter 1: Attacked!

Princess Rosalina looked around the observatory, thinking of the Lumas outside. It would soon be their breeding cycle again, she remembered. The Lumas always got excited whenever this happened. Suddenly, a dark shape blotted out her view, and she pulled away from the telescope. She heard a clicking sound, and reached for her wand. Then, she looked around. The main door seemed to be locked, and it seemed to be chillier. She looked up, and saw a massive gaping hole in the roof of the observatory. She stepped back, and heard a clang. Then she fell backward, towards the observatory floor…

She could feel herself being dragged from her ankles. She opened her eyes, and saw a burning building…was that the observatory?! The observatory was on fire, and there was nothing she could do! Rosalina could feel herself beginning to cry… She fell unconscious once again.

Rosalina woke up, in some sort of musty warehouse… Her arms and legs were suspended from hooks in the walls and ceiling, so that her body was suspended in thin air, and she was completely level. She looked around, and felt a tugging sensation on her nipples. She looked at her body again, and saw that her breasts had 2 latex cup-like things, sucking at her nipples. Two tubes lead from the cups to a plastic carton, which was half full. A sticker on the carton said the phrase “Got milk?”. Rosalina then realized. These cup things were sucking the milk out of her breasts! She began to scream, from fear, anger and…was she screaming aloud from pleasure? No, she couldn’t be! There was just no way! No, she would not demean herself by feeling pleasure from this machine. It wasn’t possible!
“Shut up, slut!”
The voice came from an intercom, and Rosalina realized. She was helpless, having her tits milked since god knew when, and she was being watched. She fell unconscious, presumably from pleasure, because the machine had sucked up another batch of milk…
icarus20
Newly Registered

Re: Growing Shadows (my first fanfic!)

Postby [Brand_Name] » Wed May 22, 2013 3:17 am

I can dig it- looking forward to more. Also, if you like writing, check out the role play section.
Peace & Light
[Brand_Name]

Return to Creative Corner